Male HQ

Birthday Sabo + Prank / Forced Strip / Hazing [Nsfw] (Compiled)

21 hours ago, fab said:

I know what u say is real. But i don't understand why so.

Y r straights less horny that gays. 

Let me try to explain!

straight guys don’t go into female toilet and they can’t see girls breasts and their private parts own time own target. Sometimes they need to pay to see pay to enjoy and spend money to chase girls for them to poke their holes and oral sex.

conversely, gays can see guys cocks be it straight or gays Cocks anytime anywhere such as toilets, changing room in gyms and Swimming pools, army etc. Sometimes gays give free sex and suck or poke for free. 

So as a result, gays are conditioned to be more and more horny as their appetites getting bigger and bigger. While straight guys need to spend resources to get sex, their appetites are getting smaller and smaller. My straight friends have Sex once a few months while PLU friends practically have sex or jerk off every day. 

24 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Let me try to explain!

straight guys don’t go into female toilet and they can’t see girls breasts and their private parts own time own target. Sometimes they need to pay to see pay to enjoy and spend money to chase girls for them to poke their holes and oral sex.

conversely, gays can see guys cocks be it straight or gays Cocks anytime anywhere such as toilets, changing room in gyms and Swimming pools, army etc. Sometimes gays give free sex and suck or poke for free. 

So as a result, gays are conditioned to be more and more horny as their appetites getting bigger and bigger. While straight guys need to spend resources to get sex, their appetites are getting smaller and smaller. My straight friends have Sex once a few months while PLU friends practically have sex or jerk off every day. 

Yes. U r a smart ben ben ben

Not to mention some girls are picky so not easy to get also 
Plus there's this thing with the law which girls can abuse if they dun like what those str guys do 
Anw could definitely discuss alot more regarding this but definitely not here 
Wrong space and thread to do it hehs

my bf birthday is near, he asked if he can be fucked as many fucks as a record to keep as memory...should I grant him ? of us, I will get fucked too, he agrees too...welcome other sabo suggestions....

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

3 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

my bf birthday is near, he asked if he can be fucked as many fucks as a record to keep as memory...should I grant him ? of us, I will get fucked too, he agrees too...welcome other sabo suggestions....

What other fetishes have you guys got?

4 hours ago, Guest GM the useless said:

Topic is diverting 

Where is fucking GM when he is needed, useless, or die already 

Wonder y some like to use abusive words for nothing. Frustrated of no sex or kena fucked until asshole koyak.

Guest Fucking GM

Fucking GM, why not giving warning or ban the slut cutejack for diverting topic as you used to do to innocent people?  I guess you are into grave already, it's time 

8 hours ago, Guest GM the useless said:

Topic is diverting 

Where is fucking GM when he is needed, useless, or die already 

47 minutes ago, Guest Fucking GM said:

Fucking GM, why not giving warning or ban the slut cutejack for diverting topic as you used to do to innocent people?  I guess you are into grave already, it's time 

Fucking CB, your mother never teach you manners is it?

Do I fucking work for you?

If you don't like it here just fuck off from here and don't come back.

Don't tell me what to do. 

• G_M locked this topic