Male HQ

Birthday Sabo + Prank / Forced Strip / Hazing [Nsfw] (Compiled)

Guest Guest

My movie review comments:

A guy in camouflage bermuda was pinned down by his friends. One guy held his soft cock with tissue paper and started to jerk him. The guy did not struggle and lots of laughters and excited screaming on the background. His dick slowly turned hard and the video just ended suddenly.

No faces shown, No struggling, No cumming, jerking cinematography, poor lightings, no storyline, no special effects, ..... boring, nothing much !

I would give it a 1 out of 5 Stars. :lol:

Guest Guest

Dont think its a birthday sabo :swear:

There's no struggle, he's like enjoying it and taking his only sweet time to cum. Looks like a group of students exploring.

Happened in a Birthday Chalet. Stripped the birthday boy and pinned him on the floor. With few guys holding his hands and legs. Pour Ice all over his body. And slowly we used the pillow to rub his little brother to get him hard. Slowly his little brother start grow due to the rubbing. He was screaming and begging for us to stop.

Then one of us suggest that we will stop rubbing if he's willing to jerk off infront of everyone. Bboy has no choice but to willingly accepted this trade off. Franking speaking if i was the Bboy, i will also accept it. Cos by continue rubbing, soon or later he will still shoot off his load. We release his hands and legs and everyone was waiting for him to perform.

He tried to run off to the toilet, but we managed to stop him and pinned him down on the toilet floor. To punish him for playing us out. We put toothpaste all over his dick, balls and ass, he was screaming and struggling. And shoot off, after a few pump. His dick become soft after his first load, however we did not stop and keep on jerking him. He was laughing and screaming and can see tears in his eyes...After 5 mins of continuing pumping, his dick become hard and this time his load just dripped out from his semi-hard dick. We release him and left him in the toilet. :clap:

There's no struggle, he's like enjoying it and taking his only sweet time to cum. Looks like a group of students exploring.

Happened in a Birthday Chalet. Stripped the birthday boy and pinned him on the floor. With few guys holding his hands and legs. Pour Ice all over his body. And slowly we used the pillow to rub his little brother to get him hard. Slowly his little brother start grow due to the rubbing. He was screaming and begging for us to stop.

Then one of us suggest that we will stop rubbing if he's willing to jerk off infront of everyone. Bboy has no choice but to willingly accepted this trade off. Franking speaking if i was the Bboy, i will also accept it. Cos by continue rubbing, soon or later he will still shoot off his load. We release his hands and legs and everyone was waiting for him to perform.

He tried to run off to the toilet, but we managed to stop him and pinned him down on the toilet floor. To punish him for playing us out. We put toothpaste all over his dick, balls and ass, he was screaming and struggling. And shoot off, after a few pump. His dick become soft after his first load, however we did not stop and keep on jerking him. He was laughing and screaming and can see tears in his eyes...After 5 mins of continuing pumping, his dick become hard and this time his load just dripped out from his semi-hard dick. We release him and left him in the toilet. :clap:

were u there?

did u all film it down? hahaha

how old was that time

Guest Guest

were u there?

did u all film it down? hahaha

how old was that time

Should have recorded...hahahaha :twisted:

During Poly, 4 years ago

• 2 weeks later...

just cos u had seen a actual birthday sabo u're so quick to judge that this vid is not a birthday sabo? well the person who uploaded the video gave the title that it;s the birthday boy who's being striped. :swear: :swear:

Guest dammitman

just cos u had seen a actual birthday sabo u're so quick to judge that this vid is not a birthday sabo? well the person who uploaded the video gave the title that it;s the birthday boy who's being striped. :swear: :swear:

I cannot seem to view xtube anymore... wonder if this other bros here are facing the same problem...

someone upstairs blocked it?

• 6 months later...
Guest darkflame

Oh...this video ar? I'm guilty of jerking off to it before. Sort of assume he was straight, so I thought, mmm...jerking off a str8 cock is hot. :twisted:

Cut Chinese dicks are rare so maybe that makes it more exotic...or erotic.

Gosh, my horniness is messing with my mind right now. :D

Guest Idiotbaka

THE GUY GOT SABO .. I feel sad for him .. POOR ting you know ! !

I hope the bad guy got punish . . at least a small pay back or what ! ..

or at least let the birthday boy do back at them !! lol

• 2 years later...

Wah! Did you yourself manage to touch this hot straight boy's dick? Were you the one that made him shoot a load? Stories like these are a big turn on! Everyone else please share more "sabo" stories of this nature if you have. :thumb:

I remembered one of my classmates was stripped in class on his BD. It happened after class when the teachet left. The class monitor then suddenly announced it was AV BD. AV was smiling in delight when the class sang the BD song to him. When AV was thanking some of them, suddenly some of the classmates went to close the classroom door. AV suspected that something was not right. Then some of us started to smile with an evil thoughts. AV wanted to rush out of the classroom but was surrounded by a group of us. He was then pinned on the floor in a short time. He tries to free himself but I guess we were too much for him to overcome. We started to unbutton his shirt and soon his body was reviewed. He had quite a nice tone body. AV was screaming not to strip his school shorts when one of them pulled his shorts. However, one guy's hand was on his zipper and next moment his dark blue undies was visible. His school shorts was soon pull off from his legs. During his struggles, someone was tapping on his dick and soon we saw a bulge in his blue undies. We laughed and then his undies was stripped off popping his hard dick pointing straight up his face. His was still hairless and smooth. My heart was beating veey fast when I saw his beautiful dick. I was having a hardon myself which I tried to hide by tucking out my shirt. AV face was red by this time. Some of them actually force the monitor to help AV to jerk off. I think the monitor did not mind at all though he seem to pretend not to enjoy it. I could see AV's dick got harder and his uncut dick was about to cum. AV then scream to us and said that he is going to pee. Some of them laughed and the monitor kept his motion. Then suddenly AV shot his white cum all over his body. When that happened, AV was freed as those holding his limbs let him off. AV was shocked as it was his virgin cum. Someone was kind enough to pass him some tissue paper to wipe off his cum. For the next few weeks I JO thinking abour his beautiful dick. :)

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Quite a few friends in my circle whom I would like to "birthday sabo", jerk them till they can't hold their hot straight cum any longer.

like during army time, jerking the birthday boy. Usually tie him to the bed spread eagle, then slowly play with his cock until it squirts. Sometimes the bboy even get jerked twice especially when the first time shoot too fast.

Guest Kenneth

like during army time, jerking the birthday boy. Usually tie him to the bed spread eagle, then slowly play with his cock until it squirts. Sometimes the bboy even get jerked twice especially when the first time shoot too fast.

Tell us the full details! :clap: :thumb:

Guest hanson87

This handsome hunk in my platoon lost a bet during my time in army. He have to strip to his underwear. After a while, the camp joker and a few guys suddenly pounced on him and held him down. Started tickling him and jokingly playing with his nipples. Soon can see that the bulge in his undies getting bigger and longer. We kept teasing him about getting a hardon from guys, then someone stripped off his briefs and use the first aid bandage to wrap around his big dick. Jerked him with it. At first he was laughing and jokingly asking us to fuck off. But later, when he realised the guy wasn't going to stop started panicking and struggling; tell us don't he can't control anymore. Eventually, he got jerked till he really ejaculated all over his chest.

This handsome hunk in my platoon lost a bet during my time in army. He have to strip to his underwear. After a while, the camp joker and a few guys suddenly pounced on him and held him down. Started tickling him and jokingly playing with his nipples. Soon can see that the bulge in his undies getting bigger and longer. We kept teasing him about getting a hardon from guys, then someone stripped off his briefs and use the first aid bandage to wrap around his big dick. Jerked him with it. At first he was laughing and jokingly asking us to fuck off. But later, when he realised the guy wasn't going to stop started panicking and struggling; tell us don't he can't control anymore. Eventually, he got jerked till he really ejaculated all over his chest.

thats hot :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest hanson87

thats hot :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah he was very hot. His girlfriend at the time was some kind of school pageant queen. The hottest part was when he knew he was about to cum. Was shouting feels damn weird lah, don't coming out already don't don't don't! A few seconds later, a huge wave of cum shot out of his big dick.

Wonder what he is up to now. Probably married a pretty wife with kids.

Indeed very hot. But i always wonder how come str8 guys wld be interested and want to sabo another guy by jerking him off until he cums? I think if i am a str8 guy, dun think i want to jerk off another guy and seeing him shoot his sperm. So disgusting and prevert. Only gay will want to see another guy cums. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I'm sure you enjoyed those moments thoroughly,boy.

Why is Tekong so homophobic these days?!

Guest hanson87

I can't speak for the "straight" guys who participated, but my outsider theory is that Easley is right. Since the guy who got saboed was considered one of the most handsome in camp, he was also masculine and threatening to the others. Can easily steal their girlfriends. So in seeing him helpless in holding back his orgasm, they enjoyed lessening his manliness.

Some weeks later, I casually brought up the incident with him. He was trying to play it off cooly. Said he was quite horny that day because he hadn't cummed in the week before that.

I can't speak for the "straight" guys who participated, but my outsider theory is that Easley is right. Since the guy who got saboed was considered one of the most handsome in camp, he was also masculine and threatening to the others. Can easily steal their girlfriends. So in seeing him helpless in holding back his orgasm, they enjoyed lessening his manliness.

Some weeks later, I casually brought up the incident with him. He was trying to play it off cooly. Said he was quite horny that day because he hadn't cummed in the week before that.

No matter how masculine the guy is, if he got pin down and jerk off by another guy continously, u tell me how to hold back his orgasm. Cos he cannot control himsef by not cumming, the only thing he can control is to delay his cum.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

True. Doesn't matter if the guy is very strong and straight as an arrow. If you play with his cock enough, his cum will eventually shoot out all the same. Guest, bboi and hanson... how long did your straight friends last before they finally couldn't hold back anymore?

I guess no way u can go against nature, no matter how hard u hold also no use. Eventually still will shoot sperm when ur dick is jerk off nonstop. Tis is the erotic part of a guy.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest hanson87

True. Doesn't matter if the guy is very strong and straight as an arrow. If you play with his cock enough, his cum will eventually shoot out all the same. Guest, bboi and hanson... how long did your straight friends last before they finally couldn't hold back anymore?

Can't remember. Maybe around 5 mins. He later said he was very horny over not wanking for 1 week before that so that's why he didn't last long. His face trying to control his cum was damn hot lah kept frowning and groaning as he told us not to jerk anymore because it was coming.

AV cum around 15 minutes. I guess he wasn't comfortable with guys playing with his dick. When I was in sec 4, it was not my BD but I was sabo by my friends. I was stripped and tied naked on the table. I have to endure the suffering of my friends playing with my dick for 30 minutes because I control from cumming. somehow I was not able to control anymore after 30 minutes where I shot quite a load on my body. I was left tied on the table for about 30 minutes before AV started to JO me again. Within a minutes, I gotan erection again and this time cum in 5 minutes. I was totally tired and AV untied me. My classmates were laughing at me for the next few weeks in class. I felt damn embarrassed.

Guest samt2469

AV cum around 15 minutes. I guess he wasn't comfortable with guys playing with his dick. When I was in sec 4, it was not my BD but I was sabo by my friends. I was stripped and tied naked on the table. I have to endure the suffering of my friends playing with my dick for 30 minutes because I control from cumming. somehow I was not able to control anymore after 30 minutes where I shot quite a load on my body. I was left tied on the table for about 30 minutes before AV started to JO me again. Within a minutes, I gotan erection again and this time cum in 5 minutes. I was totally tired and AV untied me. My classmates were laughing at me for the next few weeks in class. I felt damn embarrassed.

for what reasons were u sabo-ed? i don't think people would just randomly tie and jerk you off for 1 hour..

A group of us were staying overnight in school and we had our shower in the evening. All of them were showering naked outside the cubicle except me. They were laughing at me for closing the door showering ad we are all boys. It must have been my shyness that triggers their curiosity. I was disturbing one of my friends in the evening and hence ended up kena sabo. So next time don't be naughty. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just 1month before A-level exam, one guy in my group of 5-buddies suggested each of us write on paper our wish list for birthday boy to perform on us. The birthday boy will draw one for each of us.

I wrote french kiss with one guy. I thought this was funny. It turn out someone even more daring to write fuck ass hole. In the end the birtday boy watched a porn to get hard and fuck the other guy picked randomly. We all cheers to watch.

Guest Fanza

I went through something similar! Confined to bunk over the weekend with little supervision. Except it was not for a bet, this one was really the guy's birthday. I wasn't the main jerker but I got to touch the guy's cock and balls a few times in the ruckus.

Guest Fanza

Little bit more:

This was when I was in army. It was a weekend. Forgot why we were still there, I think it was after a field camp. But that whole day was quite slack. Most of the activities finish by early afternoon and all we had was “admin time” till the night debriefing. In between, some guys came to tell my room that it was this guy’s birthday and to come over to sabo him. The guy name was TY, boyish and cute… nice bod especially after the army training.

We plan so that we sing a bd song to him first. Then in the middle of the song, suddenly, we quickly and tackle him. He tried to run, but we shut the door and pull him back to the bed. A lot of guys held him down while we sabo! Because we all know our turn will come, might as well give our all when its not us. Spray shaving cream, toothpaste, everything also have! I din come prepared with anything to smear on him, but I rmb I got to touch his hard abs when I played along and rub the cream on his body. Before I know, they started pulling open his shorts and spraying the stuff inside. TY was screaming and screaming till we told him to keep quiet in case the officers came up to see what was happening. I rmb TY like to wear boxerbriefs, can see when he sits down and spreads his legs. That day, he was wearing a grey one. I rmb seeing his bulge when they pulled down his shorts, quite big and can see the shape of his two balls and cock. Very soon, I was looking at his bare dick after we stripped him completely… quite a dark colour uncut, his ballsack was a bit wrinkled and it kept bouncing as he struggled.

We were flicking and slapping his soft dick. I also took the opportunity to touch a few times, grip with two fingers very warm and thick! TY just complain that the shaving cream very cold on his dick. Then some guys got the naughty idea to take tissue and jerk him. I rmb someone in the background also quite shocked. Kept saying “Ai, don’t don’t don’t!” TY also said don’t lah getting hard already. Sure enough, within one minute, his cock got longer and longer. I remember seeing his moist pink dickhead slowly coming out of the dark foreskin. One guy in particular was very enthu about jerking TY, I see also wanted to jerk him but I was too shy. Just trying not to let the other guys see my throbbing erection.

This went on for about 5 minutes. TY’s balls kept going tighter and looser in his sack while he was being jerked. Must be getting ready to produce some sperm. Then, I saw his balls become tighter as usual, but this time they just drew up closer and closer to his body and didn’t become loose anymore. Knowing myself and being quite familiar with the male body from porn vids, I knew he was going to cum soon already. He was shouting “Ok, enough already!” Then a few seconds later, “Seriously lah, don’t touch anymore! It’s going to come out!!!”

TY started to struggle violently, but we managed to hold him down. Within 30 more seconds, he stopped trying to fight, I think he knew it was too late already. He just shook his head and said “Damn it lah, seriously…” then he frowned deeply in pleasure and gritted his teeth and groaned out, “you see!” Immediately after that, a huge wave of cum shot out from his swollen dickhead. One shot after another of his young cum flew everywhere including his body and the floor. I still remember the smell was quite strong.

After that, the guys holding or touching him quickly dispersed because they didn’t want to touch the cum. I almost want to lick it off his body but must control. I quickly went to the toilet. By the time I took off my underwear, my cock already leaked a big patch of precum.

Guest bigbulge

Little bit more:

This was when I was in army. It was a weekend. Forgot why we were still there, I think it was after a field camp. But that whole day was quite slack. Most of the activities finish by early afternoon and all we had was “admin time” till the night debriefing. In between, some guys came to tell my room that it was this guy’s birthday and to come over to sabo him. The guy name was TY, boyish and cute… nice bod especially after the army training.

We plan so that we sing a bd song to him first. Then in the middle of the song, suddenly, we quickly and tackle him. He tried to run, but we shut the door and pull him back to the bed. A lot of guys held him down while we sabo! Because we all know our turn will come, might as well give our all when its not us. Spray shaving cream, toothpaste, everything also have! I din come prepared with anything to smear on him, but I rmb I got to touch his hard abs when I played along and rub the cream on his body. Before I know, they started pulling open his shorts and spraying the stuff inside. TY was screaming and screaming till we told him to keep quiet in case the officers came up to see what was happening. I rmb TY like to wear boxerbriefs, can see when he sits down and spreads his legs. That day, he was wearing a grey one. I rmb seeing his bulge when they pulled down his shorts, quite big and can see the shape of his two balls and cock. Very soon, I was looking at his bare dick after we stripped him completely… quite a dark colour uncut, his ballsack was a bit wrinkled and it kept bouncing as he struggled.

We were flicking and slapping his soft dick. I also took the opportunity to touch a few times, grip with two fingers very warm and thick! TY just complain that the shaving cream very cold on his dick. Then some guys got the naughty idea to take tissue and jerk him. I rmb someone in the background also quite shocked. Kept saying “Ai, don’t don’t don’t!” TY also said don’t lah getting hard already. Sure enough, within one minute, his cock got longer and longer. I remember seeing his moist pink dickhead slowly coming out of the dark foreskin. One guy in particular was very enthu about jerking TY, I see also wanted to jerk him but I was too shy. Just trying not to let the other guys see my throbbing erection.

This went on for about 5 minutes. TY’s balls kept going tighter and looser in his sack while he was being jerked. Must be getting ready to produce some sperm. Then, I saw his balls become tighter as usual, but this time they just drew up closer and closer to his body and didn’t become loose anymore. Knowing myself and being quite familiar with the male body from porn vids, I knew he was going to cum soon already. He was shouting “Ok, enough already!” Then a few seconds later, “Seriously lah, don’t touch anymore! It’s going to come out!!!”

TY started to struggle violently, but we managed to hold him down. Within 30 more seconds, he stopped trying to fight, I think he knew it was too late already. He just shook his head and said “Damn it lah, seriously…” then he frowned deeply in pleasure and gritted his teeth and groaned out, “you see!” Immediately after that, a huge wave of cum shot out from his swollen dickhead. One shot after another of his young cum flew everywhere including his body and the floor. I still remember the smell was quite strong.

After that, the guys holding or touching him quickly dispersed because they didn’t want to touch the cum. I almost want to lick it off his body but must control. I quickly went to the toilet. By the time I took off my underwear, my cock already leaked a big patch of precum.

:thumb: :clap: :thumb:

Guest Justin

Little bit more:

That was a good one!  Thanks for sharing!!

• G_M locked this topic