Male HQ

Birthday Sabo + Prank / Forced Strip / Hazing [Nsfw] (Compiled)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jerked till cum

FINALLY, THE WAIT IS OVER

JERKED OFF BY FRIENDS TILL CUM

INDONESIAN

PS: sorry for capslock coz i'm too excited, in case it removed, i've got the back up on my phone ;)

Guest jerked till cum
6 minutes ago, immortal said:

FASTER GO DOWNLOAD LOL

yea... for those who have watched pls download since it could be removed anytime by youtube

Guest Jerked till cum
6 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

I wonder why is the victim not struggling. Enjoying it?

Maybe , since the dick has been hard at very first of the video

but at least he covered his face be like "I gave up you guys rape me like this but i'll cover my face in case the video become viral so people won't recognize me" lol

My point is why is the sperm are so few? I mean my regular jerk off has more sperm than that lol

Maybe he just came.

Boys this age can stand very fast again.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Jerked till cum
1 hour ago, lawre said:

What is that white cream thing they put over his dick? Toothpaste?

Body lotion I guess 

Guest jerked till cum
6 hours ago, lawre said:

So this confirmed is the first ever sabo video available featuring cum by the victim, correct?

i think it's safe to say yes

Guest Swimming

Happened before at an overseas resort pool to a friend. It's a bungalow style resort with a central swimming pool. It was late at night and no one else was in the pool, and 5 of us were in the water. We distracted him, pulled his trunks down and ran out of the pool with them :P

The funniest part was that the area was still lit up, so he actually waited like 30 minutes for the area lights to switch off for the night before running back to the room... of course we locked the door and let him stay outside for a while :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

It looks like this thread had slowed over the past few weeks.  Glad we were able to finally see our first complete video, but let's continue the good chats :D

As it turns out, my birthday is next week and I have no one to celebrate with because I moved to a new city.  To fill the void, I have some questions for all of you:

a. How would you like to Sabo me on my birthday ... :P

b. Where would you do it?

c. How many people would be present?

d. What do you want me to feel like when you do it?

I'm just a little guy too...163cm and 55 kg with just a little brother waiting to be shown.

Let me know what you think, I can't wait to cum back and see what's been written.

10 hours ago, Tody said:

Hi everyone,

It looks like this thread had slowed over the past few weeks.  Glad we were able to finally see our first complete video, but let's continue the good chats :D

As it turns out, my birthday is next week and I have no one to celebrate with because I moved to a new city.  To fill the void, I have some questions for all of you:

I'm just a little guy too...163cm and 55 kg with just a little brother waiting to be shown.

Let me know what you think, I can't wait to cum back and see what's been written.

Well, I would start by forcing you to pleasure yourself in front of a group of guys . . . :twisted:

NerdvsJockPart1_03.png

11 hours ago, Tody said:

Hi everyone,

Blindfold the birthday boy and lead gently into party venue. Then: "Surprise!" Multiple hands (at least 2 X 3) lovingly caresses and undresses amid sensual background music. Birthday boy is guided to frame where he is tied spread-eagled and slowly seduced. You should feel excitement rising and suspenseful anticipation as to what would happen next. Lubricant is slathered and you feel your orifices masculinely probed. The rhythm intensifies. Even as a climax nears, it is held at bay and more, more, you need a release. You'd want to yell and explode, but a gag prevents it and you just are just denied that pleasure for hours, the tension making your nether regions squirm, until finally...ecstasy!

On 9/7/2017 at 1:31 PM, Tody said:

Hi everyone,

Keep it up, the last two were great. My birthday is in two days...PM me if you rather tell my over line :)

• 1 month later...

A few weeks before my crush got married, we threw him one last night of freedom. He is only in his early 20s and very handsome and fit. The slutty hostess at the bar also noticed and kept touching him arms and thigh, shoving her fake boobs in his face. He was steam but didn't want to do anything to let down his wife, so he was very horny when we all went to my friend place after drinks.

I think that's why later when we kept squeezing his pecs and bulge while playing xbox, he got erect very easily. My friend kept squeezing and rubbing his mushroom head through his shorts. Really very rough and don't give chance... thought he was going to cannot control and shoot his sperm right there!

On 16/10/2017 at 9:22 PM, Guest guest said:

A few weeks before my crush got married, we threw him one last night of freedom. He is only in his early 20s and very handsome and fit. The slutty hostess at the bar also noticed and kept touching him arms and thigh, shoving her fake boobs in his face. He was steam but didn't want to do anything to let down his wife, so he was very horny when we all went to my friend place after drinks.

I think that's why later when we kept squeezing his pecs and bulge while playing xbox, he got erect very easily. My friend kept squeezing and rubbing his mushroom head through his shorts. Really very rough and don't give chance... thought he was going to cannot control and shoot his sperm right there!

Woah!!

I'm pretty sure he shot his pre-cum in his shorts, but just that he was too paiseh to say  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Army daze

Back from an outfield exercise, everyone was rushing to take shower and get ready to booked out.

As there's only a few shower stall on our level, we have to spend some time waiting for our turn. The shower area is divided by partition without doors. While waiting for our turn to shower, we start verbally  teasing one of our bunkmate who is taking his own sweet time. He didnt take offense about it and played along. Suddenly he turn around and start to pee, trying to aim at us...we were shocked and backoff and he was laughing.

We dragged him out from the shower stall and pressed his naked body on the bench...pinch his nipple and tickle him all over. Those in the other shower stall also came out and play along. One of us, poured shower cream over his dick and trying to jerk him off. He was screaming and kept saying sorry asking for us to stop. His dick was already hard and can sense that, will release his load soon. The next moment, he fired a few shots..

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2015 at 9:07 PM, Guest Ozlet said:

"Reverse" birthday sabo:

One of my bunkmates was this typical ah beng, let's call him Jon. He was not like stunningly handsome but still very decent looking and had a hot bod. His attitude was what was the most turn on. He was very confident and liked to brag a lot about his sexual conquests and the tricks he uses to woo women, always craving for attention.

Another bunkmate was this super sissy guy named Nazri. He never explicitly said he was gay but it was very obvious to everyone, he always acted very bitchy and slutty. And also always talking about hugging and kissing his ex "darlings" but never specify the gender. This incident happened on this Naz's birthday. Jon walked over to him and loudly said, want to see your birthday gift? Then he opened his towel and flashed Nazri his underwear bulge and started shaking it at him. Actually Jon was being a bit mean because that act was obviously to pick on the guy's sexuality. At that point we were all so used to each other, almost sick of each other, that all this was no big deal.

Nazri was like "whatever lor". But he was obviously very horny because his eyes were as big as saucers looking at Jon's cock bulge. Jon kept challenging him to "touch lah, don't be scared!" Finally Nazri cannot control himself, he cupped Jon's balls. I remember Jon's bulge looked so big that Naz couldn't wrap his hand around the whole package. Jon looked a bit shocked and amused as Nazri pushed him to sit, pulled open the front of his briefs and was viciously rubbing his bare dick, "you motherfucker, you really like that right!" Everyone was laughing hysterically.

Nazri was obviously very skilled at handling cock. He was flicking his wrists, twisting and rubbing Jon's cock like a pro. At one point, his face got very close to Jon's groin, I thought he was going to suck it! At that time, Jon's whole cock was visible popped out from his underwear. Average length but very thick and pinkish, the head was this glossy pale pink colour and very big. Jon was just stretched out on the chair looking down at this gay attack his cock. He covered his eyes sheepishly and mumbled to us, "Fuck sia, this motherfucker play more shiok than Hazel (his gf's name)!"

Jon kept mumbling things like, "this motherfucker..." Once in a while more loudly challenging, "Okay already anot?", "You play finish anot?" Nazri was just smirking away fixated on Jon's manhood like a starving man looking at his next meal. I didn't visually see any pre cum, but after a while there was like this wet sound as Naz kept twisting and twisting at Jon's shaft. Jon raised his voice again, "You play finish anot?" Then repeated again more loudly like a demanding boyfriend, "Happy already anot?!!" Then he shouted, "YOU ASSHOLE!" and violently stood up to punch Nazri.

At least, that's what I thought Jon's intention was at the time. But a moment later, a huge wave of white sperm shot out of Jon's dickhead! His whole shaft was twitching about wildly, spurting 1, 2, 3, 4 times all over the floor, staining his underwear and running all over the back of Nazri's hand. Jon couldn't help but lean back when his orgasm hit, his briefs rode down a bit more and I could see the top of his balls... in the heat of pumping out that flood of cum!

After that, Jon looked at his mess a bit and brushed Naz's now soaked hand away, "you happy now?!" He then walked to the toilet to clean up cursing something like, "Fucker see lan jiao like never play before liddat."

Jon reminds me of the hot and fit gangsters in my platoon that like to show off. Not shy about their dicks being exposed at all but will become a bit hesitant when you try to do too much "gay" horseplay with them. Maybe afraid that others will see that they are turned on.

On 23/11/2017 at 9:49 PM, Guest guest said:

Jon reminds me of the hot and fit gangsters in my platoon that like to show off. Not shy about their dicks being exposed at all but will become a bit hesitant when you try to do too much "gay" horseplay with them. Maybe afraid that others will see that they are turned on.

I think a lot of the hunky ah bengs in NS are quite straight and homophobic. So they may take part in gay horseplay occasionally but they will back out when they think it goes too far.

But some who are more open and daring might go all the way   :D

Guest PlatoonMates
On 23/11/2017 at 9:49 PM, Guest guest said:

I remember got a few in my platoon tat was playful. Joking, playing, laughing doing jumping jacks nude in bunk after drying themselves fr e shower. Lay on bed seeing their cocks flipping up & down when jumping reali make me go hard. Yes, not shy abt their cocks being show to others. 2 of them were slowly turning hard when jumping. 1 time when we were joking abt sex then I went over to my buddy who like to wear underwear oni. I sat on his bed then play play seducing him touching on his thigh up to his bulge on underwear when the other laughing. He reali let me stroke his cock on his underwear. It was soft n spongey but still didn't get hard after sometime. 

• G_M locked this topic