Male HQ

Birthday Sabo + Prank / Forced Strip / Hazing [Nsfw] (Compiled)

2 hours ago, Guest PlatoonMates said:

I remember got a few in my platoon tat was playful. Joking, playing, laughing doing jumping jacks nude in bunk after drying themselves fr e shower. Lay on bed seeing their cocks flipping up & down when jumping reali make me go hard. Yes, not shy abt their cocks being show to others. 2 of them were slowly turning hard when jumping. 1 time when we were joking abt sex then I went over to my buddy who like to wear underwear oni. I sat on his bed then play play seducing him touching on his thigh up to his bulge on underwear when the other laughing. He reali let me stroke his cock on his underwear. It was soft n spongey but still didn't get hard after sometime. 

You have to touch the underside of his cock head, the glans... even the straightest guy will not be able to resist getting hard when you play with that area.

On 23/11/2017 at 9:49 PM, Guest guest said:

Jon reminds me of the hot and fit gangsters in my platoon that like to show off. Not shy about their dicks being exposed at all but will become a bit hesitant when you try to do too much "gay" horseplay with them. Maybe afraid that others will see that they are turned on.

There r many such jons around.

Must know how to handle them accordingly.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

have! muscle boy type with a steady gf. we play for abt 10 minutes. then he suddenly say shiok, cannot tahan already.

he shoot too much, i rmb need two rolls of tissues to soak up and his rod still hard after

2 hours ago, Guest jmn said:

have! muscle boy type with a steady gf. we play for abt 10 minutes. then he suddenly say shiok, cannot tahan already.

he shoot too much, i rmb need two rolls of tissues to soak up and his rod still hard after

Woah!!!

Can you provide more details?

Was this during BMT, NS unit, or poly/birthday chalet, etc,?

What did he say when he was played? What were his facial expressions before, during, and after orgasm, etc.?   :twisted:

aiya, take it as story only lah. i try to answer all your questins, whether they are fiction is up to you. i was in another room at the start so i din see how he got pin down. maybe lost at poker? not the first time these guys play this sort of rough games, but first time we sabo this way

1 hour ago, CKW said:

What did he say when he was played? What were his facial expressions before, during, and after orgasm, etc.?   :twisted:

he was shouting and joking at first, call us gay, say we small dick jealous of him. after that his facial expression sian and bored as he see us splash shampoo on him, nipples and balls. only once in a while laugh and say ticklish when we touch his balls (quite big, hanging low type)

i rmb closer to the later part, he say 'ccb, you all see my lan jiao shoot then happy ah'. his lil bro really very fierce and angry red looking after we play with it with shampoo and plastic bag. i think we really squeeze his kkj quite steady because he got a a lot of pre-sperm trail down from his dark birdy even before he fire.

later he say too shiok already, if we keep disturb his kkj head, will kena his sperm release. but we even more want to play him lor, touch his big balls at the same time keep kachau his kkj. from his face expression can tell he really too shiok but trying very hard to control, really the type of 'cannot take already' type of face. he say 'cb, my lan jiao too sensitive already. knn, you all gay want to see a big dick man shoot his pistol is it.' after that 'wah, shiok! cannot tahan. wah! 要射了, 要射了!' he quickly turn his face away because he know what was happening, a lot of sperm just shot out of his kkj. i think must be a few weeks never release. all over his body and neck even. this part i din see his face cuz i was just eyeing the so much white sperm coming out of his kkj

like that loh. hes quite asshole and playful, like to sabo us and his friends roughly too. but not this play till sperm type lah, more like wrestling or grab the guys balls and laugh type

On 12/11/2017 at 12:53 AM, Guest jmn said:

aiya, take it as story only lah. i try to answer all your questins, whether they are fiction is up to you. i was in another room at the start so i din see how he got pin down. maybe lost at poker? not the first time these guys play this sort of rough games, but first time we sabo this way

he was shouting and joking at first, call us gay, say we small dick jealous of him. after that his facial expression sian and bored as he see us splash shampoo on him, nipples and balls. only once in a while laugh and say ticklish when we touch his balls (quite big, hanging low type)

i rmb closer to the later part, he say 'ccb, you all see my lan jiao shoot then happy ah'. his lil bro really very fierce and angry red looking after we play with it with shampoo and plastic bag. i think we really squeeze his kkj quite steady because he got a a lot of pre-sperm trail down from his dark birdy even before he fire.

later he say too shiok already, if we keep disturb his kkj head, will kena his sperm release. but we even more want to play him lor, touch his big balls at the same time keep kachau his kkj. from his face expression can tell he really too shiok but trying very hard to control, really the type of 'cannot take already' type of face. he say 'cb, my lan jiao too sensitive already. knn, you all gay want to see a big dick man shoot his pistol is it.' after that 'wah, shiok! cannot tahan. wah! 要射了, 要射了!' he quickly turn his face away because he know what was happening, a lot of sperm just shot out of his kkj. i think must be a few weeks never release. all over his body and neck even. this part i din see his face cuz i was just eyeing the so much white sperm coming out of his kkj

like that loh. hes quite asshole and playful, like to sabo us and his friends roughly too. but not this play till sperm type lah, more like wrestling or grab the guys balls and laugh type

Fuck, I got hard reading that!

it was several times that Tom boasted of having a nice tail
Tonight we had booked a nice surprise
Tom was a big boy, very manly, very hairy and he knew it
it would have to be held strong to succeed hazing
Tom drank well on his birthday, and while we were all a bit wet, john asked him so you show us your big dick
Tom laughed while some friends decided to catch him
he started struggling but we were several and we tipped him on the living room table
four held his arms and at least so much the legs
Tom was screaming and struggling all over the place but he got tired and it was then that John had the good idea to put down his pants.
he began to untie his belt, tom was in all his states
If I catch you, he says to JOHN I'll kill you
but the game was launched
I am the side I watched the scene and I began to have naughty ideas
so, john shouted
THEN YOUR BIG tail we'll see what she looks like
no no no said tom
and he started changing his face
the tom pants were removed, he was wearing a white underpants which I did not think was very clean
shame for him
well then he said john, we change no slip

hummm said john see seand it is then that the slip of tom slipped gently
he was struggling so much that the others were struggling to hold him but he was too late
damn you guys are going to pay me !!!!!!
then the big cock she is or?
TOM HAD A nice tail but not so big that it, thick and short
THEN my big pig says john carement excited by the situation
we will make it swell
no no no i beg you
but it was too late yet again
john commeca stroking his hairy thighs, then his belly and slowly he began to wank tom
who started crying with rage
damn shit guys what are you doing?
BEN ON WILL MAKE YOU CRASH MY BIG PIG so that you stop to make us shit by boasting the biggest
look at meks he has sex all hard
I was hypnotized
Tom made skin come and go on tom sex
suddenly tom closed his eyes
he began to moan
I saw his cock become more and more red
and tom accelerated the pace
it is then that one of the friends took the slip of tom and put him under the nose
hummmm the good ass smell
Come on my big sniff it's going to make you hard
and while forced to sniff the smell of her own ass, tom laca cries and enjoy without being able to hold back
what a shame

16 hours ago, Guest xxl said:

it was several times that Tom boasted of having a nice tail
Tonight we had booked a nice surprise
Tom was a big boy, very manly, very hairy and he knew it
it would have to be held strong to succeed hazing
Tom drank well on his birthday, and while we were all a bit wet, john asked him so you show us your big dick
Tom laughed while some friends decided to catch him
he started struggling but we were several and we tipped him on the living room table
four held his arms and at least so much the legs
Tom was screaming and struggling all over the place but he got tired and it was then that John had the good idea to put down his pants.
he began to untie his belt, tom was in all his states
If I catch you, he says to JOHN I'll kill you
but the game was launched
I am the side I watched the scene and I began to have naughty ideas
so, john shouted
THEN YOUR BIG tail we'll see what she looks like
no no no said tom
and he started changing his face
the tom pants were removed, he was wearing a white underpants which I did not think was very clean
shame for him
well then he said john, we change no slip

hummm said john see seand it is then that the slip of tom slipped gently
he was struggling so much that the others were struggling to hold him but he was too late
damn you guys are going to pay me !!!!!!
then the big cock she is or?
TOM HAD A nice tail but not so big that it, thick and short
THEN my big pig says john carement excited by the situation
we will make it swell
no no no i beg you
but it was too late yet again
john commeca stroking his hairy thighs, then his belly and slowly he began to wank tom
who started crying with rage
damn shit guys what are you doing?
BEN ON WILL MAKE YOU CRASH MY BIG PIG so that you stop to make us shit by boasting the biggest
look at meks he has sex all hard
I was hypnotized
Tom made skin come and go on tom sex
suddenly tom closed his eyes
he began to moan
I saw his cock become more and more red
and tom accelerated the pace
it is then that one of the friends took the slip of tom and put him under the nose
hummmm the good ass smell
Come on my big sniff it's going to make you hard
and while forced to sniff the smell of her own ass, tom laca cries and enjoy without being able to hold back
what a shame

It's like the author was drunk too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest youku ????

does anyone have any videos from youku site?
it's the Chinese youtube you have to understand Chinese to be able to search
I'm sure there are good videos to see

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/01/2018 at 7:35 PM, Guest Sabo Viewing PRC said:

Hello
I too love stories or videos of forced masturbation, hazing with friends, forced panting, do you know blogs about this theme,

but hair is mostly grown during puberty  and stopped after that except for those facial hair and those on the head

places like pubes and brows , or on hands and legs don't really grow that much

sperm is produced even after puberty and daily

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

but hair is mostly grown during puberty  and stopped after that except for those facial hair and those on the head

places like pubes and brows , or on hands and legs don't really grow that much

sperm is produced even after puberty and daily

Hair grows even after puberty eh
Only stops growing much much later in life 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

在健身房认识半年的健身搭子,上周健身后来到我家。不顾一身運動后的臭汗,我們进門便疯狂舌吻。25岁的他有着黝黑光滑的身体,性感的腹肌和碩大的胸肌还有一根黒粗的肉棒。看着他帥的让人流口水的脸,我后面淫穴已经痒的受不了。運動褲都来不及脱掉的我站着對准他的肉棒使劲往后撅屁股,他紫黑色的龟头瞬間插进我淫水泛滥的騷逼里。能被这样的痞子帥哥操,只有無套,也只能無套。只有無套才能让帥哥的一切体液精液融入我淫賤欠操的骚逼里。

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

在健身房认识半年的健身搭子,上周健身后来到我家。不顾一身運動后的臭汗,我們进門便疯狂舌吻。25岁的他有着黝黑光滑的身体,性感的腹肌和碩大的胸肌还有一根黒粗的肉棒。看着他帥的让人流口水的脸,我后面淫穴已经痒的受不了。運動褲都来不及脱掉的我站着對准他的肉棒使劲往后撅屁股,他紫黑色的龟头瞬間插进我淫水泛滥的騷逼里。能被这样的痞子帥哥操,只有無套,也只能無套。只有無套才能让帥哥的一切体液精液融入我淫賤欠操的骚逼里。

Well done 

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

Bcoz they hardly masturbate

Y so?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Str8s prefer someone else to help them to ejaculate or they r less hornier than PLUs.

I understand

Str8s prefer someone else to help them to ejaculate

But i don't understand

they r less hornier than PLUs.

How does orientation affect horniness?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

6 minutes ago, fab said:

I understand

Str8s prefer someone else to help them to ejaculate

But i don't understand

they r less hornier than PLUs.

How does orientation affect horniness?

Thru my experiences n so call "survey" most str8s dont think of sex all the times. Many ever told me they dont or hardly got the time to wank or to think of anything dirty in mind. Unlike gays who always think of sex include myself:yuk:

34 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Thru my experiences n so call "survey" most str8s dont think of sex all the times. Many ever told me they dont or hardly got the time to wank or to think of anything dirty in mind. Unlike gays who always think of sex include myself:yuk:

Lol.

I know at least 2 straights who told me they can don't jerk off for 4 to 6 mths.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

13 minutes ago, fab said:

Lol.

I know at least 2 straights who told me they can don't jerk off for 4 to 6 mths.

Precisely. N yet ask me for explanation. Notti u.hahaha.

N u know wat. One of my str8 fren told me his level of concentration get higher if he dont wank. I told him ,mine the other way round. Lol

Edited by cutejack

14 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Precisely. N yet ask me for explanation. Notti u.hahaha.

N u know wat. One of my str8 fren told me his level of concentration get higher if he dont wank. I told him ,mine the other way round. Lol

I know what u say is real. But i don't understand why so.

Y r straights less horny that gays. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Coz gays r extra healthy with extra sex hormones. Thats y we r more horny.:P

Any proof?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Strarehorny said:

Those Webcam of str jerk off with girls shows otherwise 

When there are girls around is a different matter of course
Jerk off material around 
Just like us when there are guys around 
I guess guys are less shy so compared to us, str guys are less horny?

• G_M locked this topic