Male HQ

Birthday Sabo + Prank / Forced Strip / Hazing [Nsfw] (Compiled)

• 1 month later...

this place has been quiet for awhile. any sg boy forced strip or birthday sabo pix or video? :)

sg boy is very limited, no one willing to share. This is the only one so far. There are many Asian though. 

Not that it matters but this doesnt look sg.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...

Another angle from the previous sets by ckson. Haha.

BD01_zpsic68fr1k.jpg

BD02_zpsizhrlvlz.jpg

BD03_zpsynjh96w4.jpg

BD04_zpsnlluht9g.jpg

BD05_zpsoqmrtipi.jpg

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

BD06_zps6qcmmndp.jpg

BD07_zpsc3pwar2s.jpg

BD08_zpsv0sqiwsd.jpg

BD09_zpszuzo4hrq.jpg

BD10_zpsymkmd77f.jpg

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

BD11_zpsot1zixc6.jpg

BD12_zpsemh2hlg5.jpg

BD13_zpskbzxl73x.jpg

BD14_zps0dmvgph5.jpg

BD15_zpsnucpsjec.jpg

BD16_zps1hjncyzl.jpg

BD17_zpsahsdwmty.jpg

BD18_zpsk1bekrxy.jpg

BD19_zpsd3eshfnx.jpg

BD20_zpsvalcmzun.jpg

BD21_zpsquvxsy1n.jpg

BD22_zpslv3eea2b.jpg

not sure nowadays is chalet still the common thing among friends.

Back in my days, we had chalet and we planned to strip this birthday boy. 

usually ppl will do it during the cake cutting but we do it in the morning.

That time he is still sleeping, easier to attack. We blanket him and while he still blur, we pull off his shorts and underwear.

He was having morning wood, fucking hard.  His upper body and face were still cover by the blanket and all of us hold him very very tight 

as he struggle so hard.  Then we jerk him off till he cum. then we clean off his cum with his shorts and underwear.

That time ours is a 2 storey chalet and the toilet is below, since his shorts and underwear is dirty, he went down naked to toilet to wash up.

Now he is married with kids. 

That time he is still sleeping, easier to attack. We blanket him and while he still blur, we pull off his shorts and underwear.

He was having morning wood, fucking hard.  His upper body and face were still cover by the blanket and all of us hold him very very tight 

as he struggle so hard.  Then we jerk him off till he cum. then we clean off his cum with his shorts and underwear.

That time ours is a 2 storey chalet and the toilet is below, since his shorts and underwear is dirty, he went down naked to toilet to wash up.

Wow! Thanks for sharing!

He was having morning wood, fucking hard. His upper body and face were still cover by the blanket and all of us hold him very very tight

as he struggle so hard. Then we jerk him off till he cum. then we clean off his cum with his shorts and underwear.

y not try do it now ?he might have miss those fun now?lol

Guest guest

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Was he pissed or happy to be made cum bu guys? What he say when about to shoot?

Guest guest

he pissed off lor, thats why he dun even bother to wear b4 going down.

Having said that I think he is also proud of his bods thats why he dare to do so.

If it is a fatty i do not think so haha

He din beg you guys to slow down or stop as his cock getting closer to spurting his young milk? I'm sure he can feel it abt to come out.

he pissed off lor, thats why he dun even bother to wear b4 going down.

Having said that I think he is also proud of his bods thats why he dare to do so.

If it is a fatty i do not think so haha

He din beg you guys to slow down or stop as his cock getting closer to spurting his young milk? I'm sure he can feel it abt to come out

Very interested to find out about this as well.

i never time but was quite long, i think he did no want to cum as it would be embarrassed, so he try to control.

maybe he thought if after a while he did not cum we would give up. But we did not and keep do it till he cannot take it and beg us to stop

then we knew he is cumming and jerk faster and he shoot lor. 

Edited by quanjishou

Guest JunXiang

i never time but was quite long, i think he did no want to cum as it would be embarrassed, so he try to control.

maybe he thought if after a while he did not cum we would give up. But we did not and keep do it till he cannot take it and beg us to stop

then we knew he is cumming and jerk faster and he shoot lor. 

This is so hot, can. Thanks for sharing!

Please tell us as many details as possible!

- What this guy look like?

- How big his cock and balls?

- What phrase he used while begging? How long he beg before he cannot take it?

- What he say when cumming?

- How much he squirt?

Guest guest

This is so hot, can. Thanks for sharing!

Please tell us as many details as possible!

- What this guy look like?

- How big his cock and balls?

- What phrase he used while begging? How long he beg before he cannot take it?

- What he say when cumming?

- How much he squirt?

Hahahaha! Yeah, what he said.

But most important is to walk us through those precious few seconds when he shoot. Tell us about what he shout, how he squirm and most importantly, the cute expression on his face as he try to control to no avail. :clap: :clap:

i try to answer as this was so long ago.

well he is good looking very str8.

his cock long i think 5.5 - 6" but balls cannot remember.

how he beg?hmmm he said something like pls pls stop stop stoppp

then he said fuck shittt cum cum ...

as we jerk harder and faster he cum a lot sia 

Had a similar experience but I was the victim. It was back in uni days, over 15 years ago. I was sure someone in the group was gay as I was sucked until I cum. Was blindfolded as I lost in the card game we were playing. I struggled as much as I could but was pinned down. Kinda kinky thinking about it now.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a similar experience but I was the victim. It was back in uni days, over 15 years ago. I was sure someone in the group was gay as I was sucked until I cum. Was blindfolded as I lost in the card game we were playing. I struggled as much as I could but was pinned down. Kinda kinky thinking about it now.

Wow. Who is the lucky friend who sucked you..

• 3 weeks later...

It was my campmate's bday. They book a room at the Pan Pacific hotel. After blowing the bday cake. Most of the guests left. Leaving behind only 6 of us which were closer to him as we are like buddies.

We help him to unwrap the bday gifts. He opened and one of gifts was a Borat Mankini. It was from us. Kinda just for fun. We wanted him to wear it. He rejected at first but since it's only all of us guys. He agreed.

I have always wanted to see bod as we are from diff bunks so this is the chance. He started to take off his shirt. He start to drop his jeans. He was wearing this white renoma underwear. The bulge was huge. I gt so excited. They don't know that I am aj.

He started to put on the Mankini over his underwear. We said that he must take off his underwear. He was so shy but then he face the wall and took off his underwear and put on the Mankini. The Mankini was quite small. After putting on. He turn around to show us. My fren help him to adjust the strap. While adjusting the strap, my fren pulled too hard and the dick actually fall out of the porch. I gt a full view of his dick. He was so embarrassed and tried to cover his dick. It was quite thick and long.

He took off the Mankini and we keep all his clothes and refused to give him back. He was too tired chasing is for the clothes that he gave up and surrender. He was also kinda drunk. He slept naked that night under the blanket. Few of my frens also slept just in their underwear.

Middle of the niggt I woke up. I went to the bathroom and I saw his white underwear in the floor. I grab it and smell it. The smell was so strong. Pee and sweat.

I was so too tired to jerk off and went back to sleep. Next morning we lifted the blanket and saw his erected penis. We laff it off.

• 2 weeks later...

i try to answer as this was so long ago.

well he is good looking very str8.

his cock long i think 5.5 - 6" but balls cannot remember.

how he beg?hmmm he said something like pls pls stop stop stoppp

then he said fuck shittt cum cum ...

as we jerk harder and faster he cum a lot sia 

Something similar happened in my barrack.  I remembered it was the night before ORD and one guy was pinned down by a few of our bunk mates.  But being str8, no one wants to volunteer with the hand job.  In the end, one brave guy used a tissue paper to hold and jerked the dick.  It took quite some times before the dick get hard but I did not stay on to watch as I have to catch an appointment.

One of my bunk mates told me the next day he shoot like fountain!

Anyone interested to buy and share?

Can't complete transaction here...

The movie that sphere shows.

(link removed by mod)

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MonikerNIL

I remember it was during one of a staycation at a friend's house, whose parents happened to be away. So he invited his closer friends for a mini BBQ. Three of us were his secondary school friends and we decided to stay over.

We played a lot of games and we eventually got tired of things like "truth or dare". I then suggested to play something like a strip poker where we just scissors paper stone and whoever loses will have to strip since we are all guys. And so we played. He was running out of luck that day and became the first to finish stripping. When he was just left with his underwear, a green Renoma boxers, another friend playfully said his dick was like very small.

I was sitting opposite him and joined in the teasing. I was then only topless. So as my two other friends. One was shirtless like me, another one only without his shorts. So that moment was quite erotic for me, especially knowing that if he loses one more time, his dick will be revealed and we will know if it's really small.

But before the next round, my friend decided to pull the strap of his underwear for fun, and as he pull it, it SNAPPED! I took my chance and got rid of the underwear so that I can get a full view of his manhood!

It was actually VERY BIG! Becos we are all quiet open, he wasn't really shy about it, but did ask me back for his underwear. I refused to give him back and at that moment, the three of us decided to give him a birthday prank. We played with his cock like hit it and rub it and it became semi hard. That was then he told us to stop, but none of us did. I took the chance and played with his nipples and balls. They felt so good!

I would have loved to just plunge myself onto him but cos the rest of the two guys were straight and were solely tying to tease him. We rubbed his cock again and again. He was like trying to stop us cos it was almost going to be fully erect. His head was very exposed and it slowly got bigger and bigger and we just kept laughing.

We carried him to the toilet and wet him and then continue to tickle him, smack his ass, pull his ears but it all last quite a short while cos he got a hardon really fast.

We took turns to rub him, until when I did it, I rubbed him super fast as I need to get hold of my chances, so fast that I really wanted him to shoot loads onto my hands.

Then I heard him panting heavily and he was like "Oh shit, you have to stop! Fuck!" I did it even more vigourously until one point I let go. I guess he was about to reach orgasm, but I decided to stop so that I can prolong that moment. My two friends were happily laughing at the whole scene. One of them tickled his nipples and the other play stroking his thighs. I just grab his dick and played with his head.

Until it just CUM by itself without even stroking. Like out of a sudden, before I really want to continue, he just burst "Fuck, crap crap" and then it auto cum shooting cum all over his body while my two other friends shooed away!

I pretended to shoo away to when I really wanted to lick it all. He was left lying there, leaning against the wall outside the toilet (cos he tried to escape from the toilet back to the room where he can get his clothes when he was getting fully hard). That scene was totally memorable.

After that, we left him to wash up and surprisingly he came out of the toilet naked and he did not put on any clothes for the rest of the night. He was like "Walao eh you've seen my everything, even when I cum."

So he slept naked and the next morning he had his morning wood. That was a sexy night for all of us cos we are all just in our undies. Two of my friends have their morning wood too, one of them even have his balls slightly visible.

Guest Reallymeh

At the start it was mentioned that it was a staycation/mini BBQ at the friend's house cos his parents were away.

And then in the middle of it all it was said that you guys decided to give him a birthday prank.

Want to create a story also make it more consistent lah.

• G_M locked this topic