Male HQ

Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Wednesday February 15, 2006

Rent boys and clients held in raids across KL

KUALA LUMPUR: Thirty-four men, including 18 prostitutes, were arrested when police raided three illegal massage parlours which doubled up as “exclusive” homosexual clubs.

The men, aged between 20 and 50 years old, were caught in the act while in the shower or in bed.

Dang Wangi OCPD Asst Comm Kamal Pasha Jamal said the men were picked up from outlets in Jalan Imbi, Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail on Friday and Monday.

In another case, police arrested two Sri Lankan men who duped three women into prostitution after promising them jobs as maids here.

The men, aged 23 and 26, were arrested when they offered three women, aged between 27and 42, to the policemen for RM5,000 each.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?f...8161&sec=nation

Just for curiousity, should it happened here, what is our local Authority would take action against you:

a. if they found 2 males naked in the rooms while having massage?

b. if they caught you having sexual intercourse or having bj in the room? I think this is more serious.

Personally, I would say that our local Authority knows what is going on inside the gay sauna but they just closed one eye. Should they check the sauna, I would say that they check on drug activity (if any), under age enter the sauna and fire safety aspect (should the emergency door being blocked)

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Singapore follows a strict sex law.

offically any form of oral and anal sex are illegal, regardless of gender of both parties.

whether the police choose to act upon will depends on situations.

like golfer said, ususally they will close one eye if you are doing it privately...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

If we can remember during the beginning our saunas era, when two guys were arrested having oral sex in one of the saunas. Heard that the police raided that place by force and caught these guys in actions. After many years, once awhile we still heard about police raids but for various reasons such as checking for drugs and fire safety systems. With many theme nights and some of the saunas are getting more popular over the years, surely the authorities are aware the activities behind the walls, they would close one eye unless some idiots complain or kicking a fuss. Take a big event as an example, such as the Nation party, it was partly becos thousands of PLUs from all over Asia attended the parties, dressed scantily and kissing along our main streets, attracted alot of public attention. The authorities received numerous complains from our main stream and wanted to put a stop to all these events which claimed to be against the interest of our 'conservative' society. I also remember several uproars arised after our "gay-po" newspaper reported some of the activities in our saunas. Certainly there are negative feedback and complains, but as long as we practice our "doings" within our boundary limits, our authorities would most probably leave us alone. :whistle:

as i have posted before, it is NOT against the law to be in naked in the gay club or just wrap in towel.

but it is against the law to have sex with another male. hence even when in the sauna, the moment you see the lights are on, stop all actions and exit the cubicle.

the saunas here should also practise the act of stalling the police office while switching on the lights to warn their patrons.

Can anyone confirm that as of the police raids, OTOT, Babylon and TopMan have been closed?

The law in Singapore is as it stands. Gay sex, as well as any sex other than a man penetrating a woman is illegal. The police is bound to take action if they witness this offence committed.

Having said that, it is believed the police has been directed to leave gay saunas alone for many reasons. In the unlikely event of a raid, sauna owners have briefed their patrons to stop whatever they are doing when the lights come on. That way the police will be hard pressed to see the offence committed.. :)

Can anyone confirm that as of the police raids, OTOT, Babylon and TopMan have been closed?

The law in Singapore is as it stands. Gay sex, as well as any sex other than a man penetrating a woman is illegal. The police is bound to take action if they witness this offence committed.

Having said that, it is believed the police has been directed to leave gay saunas alone for many reasons. In the unlikely event of a raid, sauna owners have briefed their patrons to stop whatever they are doing when the lights come on. That way the police will be hard pressed to see the offence committed.. :)

Oh i have not heard anything about OTOT and other saunas have been closed. How about Mirage ? I have been there once, quite dirty but those guys were ok.

As for the local saunas, the counter staffs are very alert and will on the light instantly if the police is about to conduct a raid. Its clearly understood that all actions should be stopped and get out of the cubicle immediately ( wrap with towel, of course!). But there were some cases when the counter staffs were new and did not know what to do, and therefore causing commotion and unrest. I think its the sauna operators' responsibilities to ensure their staff know how to react fast and inform their clients immediately incase of emergency. :hat:

a malaysian fren told me BlueBoy was raid last friday n was on the tv3 news . me lookin for the print news to confirm it .. anyone came across it ?? pls share thanx

Blue Boy in KL around Bukit Bintang area is actually not a sauna but it's a disco which I used to visit it, if I had to make a trip to KL, but now its crowd had been changed, don't quite like to go there anymore. It was also raided some years ago due to drug, but some KL people said that the Authority raided it due to not paying protection money? Who knows?

The owner of this was the same as the sauna opposite then The Hot Top Corner Sauna, but now they changed the management and it called Day Thermos Spa.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Got this from Fridae, any idea which are places being raid?

Malaysian Police raids 3 saunas in Kuala Lumpur

Three saunas in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur were raided by Police last Friday.

According to the Malay Mail which reported the saunas to be “suspected gay haunts,” the Police screened 25 men, including workers in the premises.

The men, in their 20s and 40s, were released after their urine tested negative for drugs.

The first raid took place at a massage parlour in Jalan Utara off Jalan Imbi where six workers and a customer were screened.

Dang Wangi police chief Assistant Commissioner Kamal Pasha Jamal told the paper that two of the men were found in a room and were believed to be about to engage in immoral activities when the police team knocked on the room door. He added that Police found three condoms and a tube of Top Gel Play in a bag belonging to one of the men.

Eighteen men, who were found nude in several rooms at another massage parlour in Jalan Bukit Bintang, were rounded up at the second raid. Police also found used condoms at the premises.

The massage parlour operators of the two establishments were also issued with a summons for operating without a licence.

In the third raid at a sauna in Jalan Sultan Ismail, police screened another nine men before they were released after their particulars were recorded.

If based on the address mentioned in the report, then it should be the following gay establishments:

1. I Yang Massage at Jln Imbi, Bukit Bintang

2. Bambusa Massage at Jln Bukit Bintang

3. Day Thermos Sauna, Jln Sultan Ismail

'Otot-Otot Sauna' is still there as usual.

'Babylon Sauna' (KL) is already closed down many years ago.

TopMan Sauna?, I think you mean 'Hot Top Corner Sauna' is also changed to 'Day Thermos Sauna'

What will the police looking for : men taking drugs or men having sex with men. Were those men caught get charge in court.

Not sure what’s the real reason? The raid on gay establishment is not consistent, some saunas and massage centres would be checked and other would be spared.

If you ask KL gay people, they would comment, those spared from being raided because they paid the protection money. Who knows the truth anyway? :o

Without speculating, I think we should digest all keywords from the article:

1. tip-off

2. raid

3. offering massage services

4. without a licence

5. gay men

6. three used condoms

7. clad in towels

8. closed circuit cameras

9. strategic locations

10.gay haunts

11.screened 25 men

12.urine test negative

13.dadah abuse

14.immoral activities

15.seized three condoms and a tube of lubricant

16.18 men

17.found naked

18.issued a summons

19.operating the premises without a licence

I have a pretty good idea of the nature of the raid.

Have these raids affected the operations of those massage places in JB? Has anyone visited them recently after these raids in kl?

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

EXCLUSIVE: Caught 'cruising' in woods

GEORGE'S SEX SHAME

By Neville Thurlbeck

MEGA-RICH pop superstar George Michael this week sank to new levels of depravity—trawling for illegal gay sex thrills in a London park.

News of the World investigators caught the singer red-handed and red-faced as he emerged from the bushes after cavorting with a pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver.

When challenged George, 43, was wild-eyed and trembling. Trying to hide his face under a baseball cap, he screamed:

"I don't believe it! F*** off! If you put those pictures in the paper I'll sue!"

CHECK OUT OUR SEX SHAME SLIDESHOW HERE

Minutes earlier the one-time heart-throb had been lurking in the shadows at the notorious homosexual pick-up spot on Hampstead Heath.

George is a man with the world at his feet. He's on the brink of a lucrative 50-concert comeback tour, which sold out in half an hour.

Yet he ignored all the risks and dangers to pull seedy Norman Kirtland.

The pair kissed and groped each other before going even further. It was all in a public place and totally illegal — just like the day in 1998 when George flashed at an undercover cop in a California park toilet.

After the shock of being confronted by us, George stumbled to his flash Mercedes coupe, retrieved his keys from their hiding place on top of the rear wheel and roared off into the night — back to his world of showbiz, celebs and glitz.

Grubby

Meanwhile his new buddy Kirtland crept from the undergrowth looking sheepish and rushed to his Ford Transit van. As he opened the door a grubby, stained mattress was clearly visible in the back.

We later tracked him to his home 60 miles away—a squalid flat in Brighton, East Sussex.

Looking gross and dishevelled, Kirtland answered the door naked — pulling on grimy shorts as he invited us in.

The contrast with George Michael's opulent, high-roller rock lifestyle was stark.

George, whose family is Greek-Cypriot, has amassed a £70million fortune from sales of records including I Want Your Sex and Careless Whisper. He owns a £5million London town house and a £4million Beverly Hills mansion.

Kirtland's dingy place just off Brighton seafront, was littered with rubbish, dirty crockery and filthy laundry. His only companion is a 20-year-old cat.

He told us: "I don't even like George Michael. And I didn't recognise him immediately.

"He sort of came up and got close. He looked kind of brown so I said to him, ‘You're not totally English, are you?'

"I told him I'd come all the way up from Brighton and he said, ‘What? Isn't Brighton good enough for this sort of thing?'

"I told him it's highly dangerous at 2am. You'd get your throat cut.

"He told me I could contact him on the Gaydar website and we just started kissing.

"He did it very well. That was one of his major points. Then it was fondling and mutual pleasuring. It wasn't full sex but it was fantastic."

Kirtland's confession then took a bizarre twist as he bragged: "There's a secret that I have which no one knows about. It's a personal thing.

"Most people pull away from it. But George actually seemed to respond.

"When we'd finished he said, ‘I've got to go. I've got to go somewhere and chill out.' And that was that.

"OK, I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous."

George's night of shame began just after midnight on Tuesday when he took a short drive from his Highgate house to the Hampstead home of long-term lover Kenny Goss.

Five minutes later he drove to the nearby heath and spent two hours prowling around before hooking up with Kirtland.

When confronted by our team, a shaken George desperately tried to justify his sordid secret quest for cheap, risky thrills, which friends fear is spiralling out of control and threatening his destruction.

In a sweat, the ashen-faced singer declared: "Are you gay? No? Then f*** off! This is my culture!"

Then he claimed: "I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here any more.

"I'm a free man, I can do whatever I want. I'm not harming anyone."

But George's worried pals say the former Wham! frontman is the one being harmed.

After the California cottaging scandal, George escaped a six-month jail term but was sentenced to community service plus sex therapy to curb his habits.

It obviously hasn't worked. In February this year he was cautioned by police for possessing cannabis after being found slumped in his car by London's Hyde Park Corner at 1.50am.

Weeks later we snapped him driving erratically and he appeared to fall asleep at traffic lights.

One friend said last night: "We're really concerned. It's long been known he's a heavy cannabis user but we're beginning to fear the pot may have affected his mind. He's lost his judgment. He must seek professional help or things could end very badly for him.

"He's just asking for serious trouble. One day he'll be attacked in one of these dodgy late-night encounters.

"It's so sad to see a talented guy wasting himself like this."

Guest Sometimes Cruiser

Well that lucky bastard, and he didn't even appreciate it :lol:

I don't cruise only sometimes curious to watch men cruise.

They are usually the same people all the time. Talked to an old man who seemed to always there so he seen a lot.Seemed like they too are spending time looking a lot and not getting any. But when they do, it seemed it's worth all the efforts. There are all kinds of attractive men who may offer themselves for all kinds of reasons. That's why it's addictive to them. They may brag about it but my guess is at best they get lucky maybe once a year :lol:

But they do get lucky as I've seen them before.

Last time when there were bushes at Hong Lim, I saw this 30's stocky man lay on the bench and let the old man finger fxxked and masturbated him with a few of us watching and looking out for them.

After that the old man bragged about it. He even knew that was a lorry driver and looked very masculine. Apparently he was also a kinky bottom who liked a bit of public sex.

Then theres' that goodlooking 40+ yo contractor always in tight jeans. He said he don't mind letting undesirable men suck his cock because it cost him nothing but it made them happy.

• 5 months later...

Most recently in Taipei, one who was caught in a raid of sex/drug party in a private condo, was found to be HIV positive. According to the raiding reporting, couple of the peoples have unprotected sex with this guy are likely to contact HIV and SID.

Such senario isn't limit to in HK and Taiwan, similarly in local dark room of every local suana and crusing club, grouping of strangers having unprotected sex without even seeing the other face. Beside, it is not easy to put on and take off condom in a safely manner in a dark room. The HIV-risk is quite obvious but many have chosen to ignore.

May you take my advice:- for the sake of your love ones, stop visiting group dark room.

Should always use the condom, even if he is your bf or steady or hubby or darling. Never really can tell if he does something extra behind you.

Gay Sauna is one of the major source of HIV transmission.

Too bad the authority are not strict and forceful in their raid and checks. In my views, all these should be closed. They do not have heart for gays. Many of these sauna owner are straight bussinessmen.

Do you really know how to use a condom properly. I thought I did, until came across a family planning show that go through all the details. I realised it is very important to use properly otherwise, it is as good as not puttling on a condom.

If you are sexy activity, read up the information, there are many in the internet, do enough practicing to perfect the handling steps before heading for another fun night.

I feel, may be the Government should be more proactive in carrying out sex education targetted toward the local gay communities. Soon, the expecting exposion in tourism could properly bring in the exposion of HIV epidemic.

• 4 months later...
Can someone translate this military fetish news please?

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/070609/8/fknf.html

Babel Fish Translation

In English:

The national troops erupt throughout history the most Gao Chieh embarrassed homogeneity "the sex scandal", this is a Xu Hsing military officer, three has patrolled after on beginning of the month liquor, requests with barracks area major the masculine military officer provision service; The army aspect after the investigation, already confirmed violates the line, in 4 days ago, requests Xu's Hsing military officer to remove from office retires from the armed services, and transfers the court martial. The national troops erupt the most embarrassed sex scandal, the place on inside the army headquarters, a responsible human affairs Colonel Xu Hsing gives advice time, in is merrily drunk, unexpectedly requests masculine major the military officer, the provision service. Army spokesperson Zhou Yanzhong: "He uses the authority indecently, with disliked using the authority sexual intercourse crime,

haha, if you so good in Translation, can you do it again so we can compare yours & exec_fetish? At least he is helpful enough & think we should appreaciate his effort, but what have you done mind i ask?

Guest Guest

i also encounter during my BMT days where the CO always command some of the recruits to massage him after training hours... somehow someone complain that he force sex in one of them

but Colonel Xu Hsing actually from behind, grasps compared to his strong major the military officer, uses the school leader as well as higher authority's identity, requests opposite party provision service.

Oh I love this. Babelfish is computer translation what.... not everyone here the china A1 okie?

GM - next time at 23:59, I use "the school leader" to request your "opposite party provision service" can?

oh a unrelated case, i tested the power of babelfish

original article:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/070610/4/fmzw.html

translated article:

Gets angry the beverage bottle for the money to invade the girlfriend

The money initiation male and female dispute, Chen Hsing constructs the foreman indignant to use the garrulous beverage bottle together to beat the girlfriend, confessed the diabetes does not lift he, but also by the bottle mouth, the finger forcefully invades prevails, uses the handset to pat the picture to give vent to indignation. Yesterday he appeared in court the expression, "the girlfriend could not look me not to lift, I only then could grasp crazily."

Yesterday the Chen girlfriend recovered reports front, ָ

wait i dont even understand a single thing sentence.. lols!! the webby is all in chinese.... worst cant evne read a word of it...then the transalation is like i dont know what is it about....erm...can kinda translate it in a way that it summarise the whole story??lols...

• G_M changed the title to Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)
  • fab changed the title to Tokyo just made history by being the largest city in Japan to recognise same-sex partnerships!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.