Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Shirtless jogger, sounds good, when do you wanna meet up? I'm 22, 1.7, 52.. not much muscles to show, but i'm working on it. I won't be able to do it sat evening, have something on, unless its really late at night like 3am or something.. haha.. anyone else wanna join in?

Sometimes after a run I do strip it all and jerk!

wow, i thot i'm alone in this...i too jog in d nude many times.was spoted once by someone but lucky he was oso plu..

perhaps we can run nude together..

I always run without underwear.. It feels so much better and less restrictive when I run. Maybe someday I will strip it all and have a good time jerking HAHAHA

long ago i always jog wif no undies. felt great. Then a got pain in abdomen. Doctor say its muscle strain related to d dick. He say cant let d dick hanging without support n jump jump (jog). So, don do it regularly..sometimes can.

Guest Shirtless jogger

Shirtless jogger, sounds good, when do you wanna meet up? I'm 22, 1.7, 52.. not much muscles to show, but i'm working on it. I won't be able to do it sat evening, have something on, unless its really late at night like 3am or something.. haha.. anyone else wanna join in?

Sometimes after a run I do strip it all and jerk!

How about Sunday night say around 11pm?

anyone going ECP or Katong Swimming complex to exhibit at the showering point / room?

Is there a shower point at ECP? where?

yeah i like to expose in public or in front of everyone in a private party for people to play with even fxxk me for a fxxk show to the audience.

Long time ago when RAW still exist. I always like to have fun with guys on the public open mattress. I feel so excited abt it. Most of the time I go sauna, when someone is keen on me and ask me to go into a room, I usually decline cos I prefer to do it in the open for everyone to see.

Long time ago when RAW still exist. I always like to have fun with guys on the public open mattress. I feel so excited abt it. Most of the time I go sauna, when someone is keen on me and ask me to go into a room, I usually decline cos I prefer to do it in the open for everyone to see.

Are you also that uncle openly letting everybody touch at Hercules tv room last night Friday nude night? :)

There was also another time when I was sucked by a guy in the forested area of a park. Could see people walking by at the path below us, it was really exciting.

He also once drove me to a bus parking area and parked his van there at night, and he sucked me. I became very daring, and strip totally naked in his van. Had to watch the side mirrors to ensure no one was getting close to us.

Would love to let you ravish me while I struggle against moaning. Had met a masseur once who tied my hands above me, blindfolded me and sucked me until I shot. I could not escape and could only moan and writh helplessly as he had fun with my body, sucking me, fondling me, tickling my armpits.

I also love it when ppl suck until i cum.. best if i am tied..

Guest Bedokian

Hi there, I jog regularly at Bedok town and reservoir park and usually if it is past 1am, I would strip naked and jog. The thrill is there and I maintain not to get erected,hehe. Just on Monday itself, I jog in the nude and reached a toilet at Bedok reservoir and was surprised to see foreign workers inside showering with their underwear on!! Thus, I shower with them in the nude of cos and they spotted my erection. But the action just stopped there when a transexual stepped in

Yo Shirtless jogger, I was at bedok res between 12-2 jus nw. ran 2 rounds, but din see ppl. Hope to meet someone there but no luck... Keke.... Ended up hv a serious jog and sweat till my shorts super wet.... Haha....

Guest Shirtless jogger

Yo Shirtless jogger, I was at bedok res between 12-2 jus nw. ran 2 rounds, but din see ppl. Hope to meet someone there but no luck... Keke.... Ended up hv a serious jog and sweat till my shorts super wet.... Haha....

May we can organize a jog one of these days. I'm training for my ippt which is end if this month and I'll be jogging regularly

Guest Flyaway

Yesterday afternoon while I was walking at bus interchange, I walked past a guy who was seated and he was crossed his right leg and either he intentionally or intentionally exposed his kkj. He was not wearing underwear. His kkj was peeping out. I pretended to walk back and took another glance. Awesome sight

Guest Bedokian

May we can organize a jog one of these days. I'm training for my ippt which is end if this month and I'll be jogging regularly

War tym u usually run? Wkday or wkend?

Maybe I try to go too... May meet u there and jog together...(shirtless or xxxx)

Keke.

Guest Shirtless jogger

War tym u usually run? Wkday or wkend?

Maybe I try to go too... May meet u there and jog together...(shirtless or xxxx)

Keke.

That depends. Sometimes range from 11pm to 1am, alternate weekdays to weekends

Guest Outdoors

Where do u prefer to meet ?

Let's meet at bedok reservoir the carpark? I'll drive over. But.. I can't confirm if I can make it today yet, because I still have some things I need to do. I'll confirm over here by 10pm? Anyone else wanna join in?

Guest Shirtless jogger

Let's meet at bedok reservoir the carpark? I'll drive over. But.. I can't confirm if I can make it today yet, because I still have some things I need to do. I'll confirm over here by 10pm? Anyone else wanna join in?

Ok let me know

Guest Shirtless jogger

Go jogging.. topless and maybe totally nude..

Might not be able to meet u tonight as I've an appointment . Will confirm our next meeting thru ur pte email

Guest Bedokian

Might not be able to meet u tonight as I've an appointment . Will confirm our next meeting thru ur pte email

Did u leave ur email here?

text me when u r free...

wave1903@ ya hoo. com. sg

Guest Shirtless jogger

Did u leave ur email here?

text me when u r free...

wave1903@ ya hoo. com. sg

Free on Monday night for a jog? A decent jog as I've my ippt on Tuesday

Guest Bedokian

Free on Monday night for a jog? A decent jog as I've my ippt on Tuesday

Yo jogger, i got appt on mon nite, cmi.

furthermore, ur ippt is on Tue,u need a good rest before ur can obtain good results. Contact me via mail,k.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hungry for men

Yesterday (22 Oct 2010, ard 6-7pm), in Bukit Batok swimming complex...there was a handsome, tanned and lean young man...In the beginning, already had the gaydar, sensing something by looking at his eyes. ^^ Feel as if he is a private swimming instructor or what, teaching another guy in swimming. (I guess so). After that, they left...10mins later, me and my friend also went to the shower room, prepared to go back. Once again I saw him, taking shower in the cubicle with an opened door. At 1st he was in his tight sexy swimming trunks, later on as he saw us, he took it off and shower in nude! (HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT) Gosh, just can't keep my eyes out of him...his smooth buttocks with tanned line on it....frequently, he turned his body facing me while I was sitting somewhere near his cubicle (exchange eye contact again, while seeing his fully naked hot body). After shower, he applied lotion to his body outside of the cubicle...Actually, there was an old uncle kept peeping at him too, with his "watery mouth". And purposely walked pass him while he was applying lotion....he is really hot, how I wish I could get to know him...or maybe see him again next time. I wonder will you be reading this forum too? If yes please do response to it, ok? Anyone of you had such an experience before? or maybe more? Mind to share...?

Guest Showerguy

I don't know about you but I shower in the nude all the time.

And I don't close the door because I want to keep an eye on my belongings.

I don't mind either if you want to look.

Guest hungry for men

I don't know about you but I shower in the nude all the time.

And I don't close the door because I want to keep an eye on my belongings.

I don't mind either if you want to look.

Oh? for me, I don't close my door too (to keep an eye on my belongings), but with my swimming trunks on...only take it off when I change. You don't mind people staring at you? If let say I look at you and you notice it, will you be feeling uneasy or uncomfortable? or you are just too confident of every inches of your body and don't mind showing to others? haha

Guest swimming_instructor

Hi I'm the swimming instructor. I saw you staring at me but I never thought you'd post about it in a public forum!

Anyway glad you liked what you saw. I love showing of my body in public showers, hee hee I guess that makes me an exhibitionist ;)

Actually I only wanted to take a quick shower but then you started staring at me... wah so shiok it turned me on. I got horny and had the urge to strip off and shower nude so that you can see more. Wanted to masturbate a bit for you.... but the annoying uncle was hovering around and spoiled my mood :swear:

Will go again this Sunday, same time.

Perhaps u would like to ask yourself 3 questions.

1. Is he gay?

2. Does he like u?

3. Are u equally as attractive as he is?

But since he din reciprocrate to u then, my advice to u is dont think so much.

:rolleyes:

Yesterday (22 Oct 2010, ard 6-7pm), in Bukit Batok swimming complex...there was a handsome, tanned and lean young man...In the beginning, already had the gaydar, sensing something by looking at his eyes. ^^ Feel as if he is a private swimming instructor or what, teaching another guy in swimming. (I guess so). After that, they left...10mins later, me and my friend also went to the shower room, prepared to go back. Once again I saw him, taking shower in the cubicle with an opened door. At 1st he was in his tight sexy swimming trunks, later on as he saw us, he took it off and shower in nude! (HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT) Gosh, just can't keep my eyes out of him...his smooth buttocks with tanned line on it....frequently, he turned his body facing me while I was sitting somewhere near his cubicle (exchange eye contact again, while seeing his fully naked hot body). After shower, he applied lotion to his body outside of the cubicle...Actually, there was an old uncle kept peeping at him too, with his "watery mouth". And purposely walked pass him while he was applying lotion....he is really hot, how I wish I could get to know him...or maybe see him again next time. I wonder will you be reading this forum too? If yes please do response to it, ok? Anyone of you had such an experience before? or maybe more? Mind to share...?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Hungry for men

Hi I'm the swimming instructor. I saw you staring at me but I never thought you'd post about it in a public forum!

Anyway glad you liked what you saw. I love showing of my body in public showers, hee hee I guess that makes me an exhibitionist ;)

Actually I only wanted to take a quick shower but then you started staring at me... wah so shiok it turned me on. I got horny and had the urge to strip off and shower nude so that you can see more. Wanted to masturbate a bit for you.... but the annoying uncle was hovering around and spoiled my mood :swear:

Will go again this Sunday, same time.

Unbelievable! Is that really you??? hmm...how could I contact with you? since it is a public forum, not that convenient to exchange number or email address here.

Anyway, you really made my heart beating fast. I dare not to look openly as the uncle did...but, still cannot control myself to peep at you frequently. You have a great body really...feel abit upset, as you left...wanted to look at you more. Are you staying nearby the swimming complex??

In fact, I have a question...I feel as if you are more interested in my friend (the chubby one) than I, is it true?? just curious to ask...haha

Guest swimming_instructor

Unbelievable! Is that really you??? hmm...how could I contact with you? since it is a public forum, not that convenient to exchange number or email address here.

Anyway, you really made my heart beating fast. I dare not to look openly as the uncle did...but, still cannot control myself to peep at you frequently. You have a great body really...feel abit upset, as you left...wanted to look at you more. Are you staying nearby the swimming complex??

In fact, I have a question...I feel as if you are more interested in my friend (the chubby one) than I, is it true?? just curious to ask...haha

Fat Hope ! i am just pulling your legs, HAHA.. wake up idiot ! stop dreaming !

Guest Hungry for men

It is really ridiculous! You are the idiot wasting others time and breaking people hope!!!!

Guest Hungry for men

Hungry for men, do you really think he is Gay / Bi? if you really so into him, next timne maybe be more brave & have the guts at least smile at him to " test water ".

Yeah, maybe...

Since it loses the purpose to write anything in this forum because of those "jokers"...True, feeling disappointed...but nevermind, I am too naive to believe in anything though. Isn't a gay always have to be a hypocrite, hiding/lying about their sexual inclination to their family and friends? We are good liars!!! Lie to ourselves and also others....even "making fun"/making joke to one and another?? YEAH!! REALLY FUN!! SO HAPPY TO SEE OTHERS SUFFER!!!!

Guest Hungry for men

is time to grow up boy! :lol: poor baby dont cry ! sayang sayang... LOL

It is not a matter of grow up or not! The feeling of being cheated is not good and yet destroying others hope is even worst. Anyway, I don't think person like you are going to understand it. And I wonder why is there a person like you, spend time in making fun to others. I guess you really enjoy it, so just keep it up....

I oledi smelt something fishy when he actually 'replied'.

The way he writes it juz doesn't sound real.

It's too easy to simply write anything here.

Hence, dun get duped too easily. :)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Hungry for men

I oledi smelt something fishy when he actually 'replied'.

The way he writes it juz doesn't sound real.

It's too easy to simply write anything here.

Hence, dun get duped too easily. :)

Yeah, already learned from this incidence. Supposedly, this forum could be quite helpful and informative, but somehow people misuse it...so....BOH BIAN...

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic