Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

I did a few times by just wearing my cotton shorts in commando and went to my nearby coffee shop to buy dinner. I noticed there was a group of guys (mixed of 30s to 40s) always there for beer and dinner. And they went to pee at the coffee shop rest room quite often due to the drinking of beer.

When I ordered my dinner, I will purposely try to stand near to the rest room area. 2 out of 7 guys at that table will try to go to the gents either washing their mouths or hands or combing their hairs whenever they saw me standing for my takeaway food.

Cos when I m in commando especially in those cotton shorts, my bulge is very obvious due to the mushroom head and u can actually see my mushroom head very clearly from the shorts be it white, light blue or light green.

So they enjoyed that view and both of them will smile at me and at times will give a hand signal showing thumbs up at one hand while the other hand pointing at my bulge. Of course they did that gestures only when nobody using the basin.

And I remembered there was once, I was informed that I need to wait for 20mins for my curry fish head order, and one of the guy went to the basin to wash his mouth, I purposely walked towards him and use the basin to wash my hands. From the mirror, I saw him staring at my mushroom headed bulge. And I was kinda horny too and I tried to stand near to him to get the handwash foam which was placed over at his side. When I extend myself to reach the hand-wash foam my bulge was rubbing his legs and instead of him avoid it, he put his hands to his leg and then brushed over my mushroom headed bulge. I felt it and of cos I was trying to seduce him, so instead of avoiding, I moved myself even closer to his hands. He did not remove his hands but instead, he turned his hand in the other side and I can feel he uses his finger and thumb to feel n pressed my mushroom head.

Then he whisper to me "Wow, big head and very firm, nice to be tasted" and then left the basin.

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

I did a few times by just wearing my cotton shorts in commando and went to my nearby coffee shop to buy dinner. I noticed there was a group of guys (mixed of 30s to 40s) always there for beer and dinner. And they went to pee at the coffee shop rest room quite often due to the drinking of beer.

When I ordered my dinner, I will purposely try to stand near to the rest room area. 2 out of 7 guys at that table will try to go to the gents either washing their mouths or hands or combing their hairs whenever they saw me standing for my takeaway food.

Cos when I m in commando especially in those cotton shorts, my bulge is very obvious due to the mushroom head and u can actually see my mushroom head very clearly from the shorts be it white, light blue or light green.

So they enjoyed that view and both of them will smile at me and at times will give a hand signal showing thumbs up at one hand while the other hand pointing at my bulge. Of course they did that gestures only when nobody using the basin.

And I remembered there was once, I was informed that I need to wait for 20mins for my curry fish head order, and one of the guy went to the basin to wash his mouth, I purposely walked towards him and use the basin to wash my hands. From the mirror, I saw him staring at my mushroom headed bulge. And I was kinda horny too and I tried to stand near to him to get the handwash foam which was placed over at his side. When I extend myself to reach the hand-wash foam my bulge was rubbing his legs and instead of him avoid it, he put his hands to his leg and then brushed over my mushroom headed bulge. I felt it and of cos I was trying to seduce him, so instead of avoiding, I moved myself even closer to his hands. He did not remove his hands but instead, he turned his hand in the other side and I can feel he uses his finger and thumb to feel n pressed my mushroom head.

Then he whisper to me "Wow, big head and very firm, nice to be tasted" and then left the basin.

Naughty you and naughty guys 

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2014 at 6:33 PM, lusterx said:

Im sure most of use heard the news about locals having fun in Malaysian sports in nude, did any one here join that?

?? what is that? I am Malaysian but never hear about anything like that beside the naked penang beach activity...

On 1/13/2018 at 5:55 PM, DeMarko said:

Wish to hear more from you about your experiences :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Seriously, why those hunky Asian models who exhibit their nude in skiinmode shoot all got super big dick? They make me feel my 6.5 is small. 

Guest DidymuzTT 90992155

I have opened the door while my Deliveroo delivery guy was sending the food, in my thongs and mesh see-thru wear.

but so far, nothing has happened.

wonder if should order later at night for things to happen.

my unit is in the corner, wonder if I should open the door with just a small towel or fully nude. Hehe :yuk:

Guest P for...
9 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Wearing this is acceptable in Singapore? 

Not sure. I had this discussion with a friend last time regarding this topic. Technically they can't charge you for being nude in public. However they will probably resolve to a clause regarding indecent exposure in public and then again there will be a debate on whether or not it is intentional or not. Likely that by this stage you would have made headlines in the papers and it will be too embarrassing if they failed to charge you with anything.  So you will still likely not escaped if you really got hooked by the law enforcer. Fortunately, if you are able to convinced the police when they arrived that this is unintentional, you may be able to get away with a warning. 

13 minutes ago, Andrew1212 said:

Any place u can host?

17 minutes ago, Andrew1212 said:

Can host?  Love to join. Pm me if keen

What did I say about not posing of ad in the Main Forum that you are not able to understand?

1 week suspension of your account.  Do that again and I will see to it that you are banned.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

It seems like many of you have the fetish of being an Exhibitionist!

Why not engage a gay or male cleaner, and walk around the house in birthday suit with a full hard-on? 

Firstly, it is safe without being caught. Secondly, somebody is doing house cleaning for you! Isn't it one stone killing two birds?!

In fact, if you are a bi married, be naked or in sexy stocking/cross-dressing and assisting the cleaner to do cleaning. When your wife/children is back, no big deal. 

If you don't like the cleaner, just change a new one. This way, for each cleaning activity, you'll have different "spectator". 

If you are comfortable with the cleaner, just stick to one permanently because you've found a "trustable" and loyal cleaner who doesn't mind you parade in bra top or Japanese Fundoshi (褌, ふんどし)! 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

It seems like many of you have the fetish of being an Exhibitionist!

Why not engage a gay or male cleaner, and walk around the house in birthday suit with a full hard-on? 

Firstly, it is safe without being caught. Secondly, somebody is doing house cleaning for you! Isn't it one stone killing two birds?!

In fact, if you are a bi married, be naked or in sexy stocking/cross-dressing and assisting the cleaner to do cleaning. When your wife/children is back, no big deal. 

If you don't like the cleaner, just change a new one. This way, for each cleaning activity, you'll have different "spectator". 

If you are comfortable with the cleaner, just stick to one permanently because you've found a "trustable" and loyal cleaner who doesn't mind you parade in bra top or Japanese Fundoshi (褌, ふんどし)! 

Japanese Fundoshi is nice :p

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, Guest P for... said:

Found another image of the same guy... Seems like he removed the linings from his fbt shorts.

DTFlW7yVQAImlZx?format=jpg

Nicer dude.... nice with a tie up cock balls or stay hard in outdoor with that shorts.... sexy... very seducing.... hahaha....

Guest Guest

There are too many weirdos in BW. Look at these threads -> [1][2][3][4].

Deep down in their heart, these people either love to show-off or love to see or love to be seen!

Now, to fulfill the "weirdoism" for ALL exhibitionists, one good way is to engage a male (gay or not gay) cleaner! {here}

These exhibitionists can exhibit all day long to stranger in the house. Get the house cleaned and at the same time,
fulfilling their exhibitioning hunger! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cool Exhibitionism

Just ran into an exhibitionism man inside Dairy Farm park. I m doing a slow walk after my jog inside the dark park and suddenly seems like someone heading towards my direction from a distance. I couldn't believe my eyes he was totally naked when getting nearer. He was fit and tall with nice Japanese tattoos on his whole left leg. He wore a pair of sports shoe, holding his clothing in hand, his face was masked and cock was hard erected. He came towards me to say hi. I felt awkward and he started chatting with me. His hard cock was really big and long. I kept looking at it when chatting. He asked me if I m gay and if I love what I see. I admitted to him I m gay and told him he has a big cock. I asked if I could blow him but he replied me he wasn't gay but willing to let me hold and feel his hard cock if I wanted to. I went fully hard when holding his big hard cock stroking it. He smile and asked "you like it?". He continue walking into the park after about 10mins with me. Fxxking cool exhibitionism! 

9 hours ago, Guest Cool Exhibitionism said:

Just ran into an exhibitionism man inside Dairy Farm park. I m doing a slow walk after my jog inside the dark park and suddenly seems like someone heading towards my direction from a distance. I couldn't believe my eyes he was totally naked when getting nearer. He was fit and tall with nice Japanese tattoos on his whole left leg. He wore a pair of sports shoe, holding his clothing in hand, his face was masked and cock was hard erected. He came towards me to say hi. I felt awkward and he started chatting with me. His hard cock was really big and long. I kept looking at it when chatting. He asked me if I m gay and if I love what I see. I admitted to him I m gay and told him he has a big cock. I asked if I could blow him but he replied me he wasn't gay but willing to let me hold and feel his hard cock if I wanted to. I went fully hard when holding his big hard cock stroking it. He smile and asked "you like it?". He continue walking into the park after about 10mins with me. Fxxking cool exhibitionism! 

Myth or facts?

sound like an urban legend 

or you saw a ghost? 

Guest Macho
5 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Myth or facts?

sound like an urban legend 

or you saw a ghost? 

You are just a bunch of useless keyboard warriors who have no life, much less any daring ventures :doh:

This type of story is so tame. The more daring ones people won't bother to post, in case you suakus will get eye injuries from rolling your eyes to the back of your heads like Exorcists. :twisted:

Guest Guest

Saw few local exhibitionism guys in tumblr n twitter. 1 was BW member too. They shoot in nude everywhere they can in SG without showing their faces. Places including garden by e bay, heavy duty vehicle park, keppel bridge, some ulu roads at e industry area, nature park, etc. There's reali such daring ppl around. 1 even in nude posed wif bangala construction workers. Dun doubt . U din met 1 doesn't mean no such.

Guest BigBro
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Saw few local exhibitionism guys in tumblr n twitter. 1 was BW member too. They shoot in nude everywhere they can in SG without showing their faces. Places including garden by e bay, heavy duty vehicle park, keppel bridge, some ulu roads at e industry area, nature park, etc. There's reali such daring ppl around. 1 even in nude posed wif bangala construction workers. Dun doubt . U din met 1 doesn't mean no such.

Now so daring, next time when lamp posts are fitted with cameras see if they still dare.

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Cover face can Liao 

agreed.
or just take video/photo without the head.

I think this person using guest account got some problem trying to start a fight with member in BW.... if a person don't like, just shut up and move on, no need give a fighting comment.... LOL.... Anyway, guys, just do whatever you think suit and comfortable to yourself without caring others comment LOL....

hope more daring people in KL/Malasyia like in SG.... hahaha

Guest BigBro
50 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

agreed.
or just take video/photo without the head.

What take without the head? The cams are fitted by our government, what u talking about?

Guest Excob
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That's little wu meet big Wu compared to China.

Every big city in China have big forests for cruising where literally anything goes. Those of Chongqing are especially wild. You should search for them on Tumblr too.

Chongqing have a big farmer labourers population (農民工) doing hard manual labors in the city. They are crude, uncivilized and horny like wild animals. When they need sex, they'll hunt in these forests. Orgies are very common there. You can watch all you want but it's easy to get carried away and induced to join in once you think that being naked and getting screwed is no big deal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exhibitionism can also be used as a protest action and as a work of art as what Chinese TV host Ou Zhihang has done, photos below showing him doing push-ups in the nude at famous Chinese landmarks, including China's National Stadium and the Great Wall . If they can do it in China, I guess Singapore is more open to this.

CENSOR THAT: Chinese TV host Ou Zhihang doing push-ups in the nude at famous Chinese landmarks, including China???s National Stadium (right) and the Great Wall (middle).

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic