Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 10:37 AM, bradlee said:

actually quite common in lift, especially condo.  i have seen many times ppl after swim just go up in trunk.

Not oni in condo lift but oso common in hotel lift. I myself too wear oni trunk in hotel lift after swim. Once at RWS hotel waiting for lift to my room after swim,  a pinoy couple with kid came behind me. Pinoy guy wear oni trunk too n wife wear hotel robe carry her kid. After pressing my level I stood 1 side leaning my back against e lift, then guy enter n press open for his wife to enter. After tat he lean against e lift opposite me while his wife carry e kid was facing e closing door. I notice his eyes were on my bulge when I m surfing my fone. I stop on my fone n started looking at his bulge too. Soon we both had eye contact but he quickly turn his face to his kid pinching e kid cheek while another hand purposely insert into his trunk adjusting his tool. They exited first n e guy did turn to look at me again. 

On 12/7/2018 at 9:57 PM, dan74sg said:

'

Nice picture. will be cool if totally nude in the lift

I did, but the master unable to take a clear photo, so unable to post it...

That is lift in the middle of a quiet shopping mall where the glass is openly seen by the central court, if someone is watching opposite... hahahah or from bottom face up... hahah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2019 at 3:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

Now days, many bastard like that person making call in the video. People go naked walking is none of his business, that guy not even do anything to harm people or what I can say is, still many human is living in old fashion mental.... 

If you not happy, just asked that guy leave, why so busybody call someone else telling about it? Is not that the naked guy pee or jerk or harming the shop's properties/customer?

But, if that guy is not in drug or in mental illness, I really solute him for his daring act...

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe my English is extremely bad, I can't see any Ads, and only some question being raised, wonder why G_M sudden involve in warning point to the member?

Hope someone can explain or update me about the real meaning of Ads in this forum? And what kind of words? Sentences? considered as Personal Ads or banned or that will get a warning point from those admin people?

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not argue or pointing anything to anyone, Just need some info from you guys especially senior user. And is a discussion... LOL

Posted May 5, 2012

1. This MAIN Forum of BlowingWind is for discussion of gay topics of general interest as written in our posting guidelines.

2. To keep the forum streamline, ALL personal advertisement must be posted to the Personal Forum which is equally vibrant. This allows like-minded people to just repeatedly check one place for contact. We often see topics where in the midst of a discussion, we have a post to get the topic-starter/member to email/sms/skype that poster to meetup/contact/go-out-together etc 

Please do NOT hyjack the topic to post messages to email / call you. This will usually end out with "me-too xxx@hotmail.com", "can call me too yy@gmail.com", "I want too ...".

For such purpose, please use Personal Messaging (PM) for private arrangement. 

49 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Maybe my English is extremely bad, I can't see any Ads, and only some question being raised, wonder why G_M sudden involve in warning point to the member?

Hope someone can explain or update me about the real meaning of Ads in this forum? And what kind of words? Sentences? considered as Personal Ads or banned or that will get a warning point from those admin people?

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not argue or pointing anything to anyone, Just need some info from you guys especially senior user. And is a discussion... LOL

An Advertisement in BW is the broadcasting the person's status or his interest to get in touch with or telling others what he is going to do later, etc. or chat or post which are not related to the discussion, which disrupt the discussion topic.

You are a senior member and this is not the first time you see such warnings. 

1 hour ago, G_M said:

An Advertisement in BW is the broadcasting the person's status or his interest to get in touch with or telling others what he is going to do later, etc. or chat or post which are not related to the discussion, which disrupt the discussion topic.

You are a senior member and this is not the first time you see such warnings. 

My apologies if I have flouted the rules of engagement in the room... I did not think that by asking when and where was a violation and disruption of the discussion topic. I accept the warning and demerit point.

1 hour ago, drake25 said:

My apologies if I have flouted the rules of engagement in the room... I did not think that by asking when and where was a violation and disruption of the discussion topic. I accept the warning and demerit point.

You are a member, and @Male38 is also a member. Why can't you just private message him directly so that what you post does not disrupt the discussion?

All members are kindly advised to PM each other if they have something they want to asked the other members, as this is not a personal chat but a forum.

Please stick to the topic so as not to disrupt the discussion.

• 1 month later...
Guest Alamak
1 hour ago, wantonmee said:

Hahaha. Love his expression. Adorable but probably had to wash his eyes out with soap. A daring exhibitionist.

ijustwannagame.gif

The cock so straight. I would thought that guy laugh or giggle thru the act. He is so disgusted by the act. Does every straight as a steel guy reacted the same? 

4 hours ago, wantonmee said:

Hahaha. Love his expression. Adorable but probably had to wash his eyes out with soap. A daring exhibitionist.

ijustwannagame.gif

When I was straight as an arrow, I also felt disgusted by erected cock, and loves CB. Now definitely prefer kkj 

Guest dick
2 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

When I was straight as an arrow, I also felt disgusted by erected cock, and loves CB. Now definitely prefer kkj 

Do you feel disgusted by your own dick when you are straight? Now that you prefer kkj, do you feel disgusted by the luncheon meat?

but I understand his behavior, I ever saw a french lady shirtless with only a panty. I didn't take a second look. but immediately turning my head and u-turn back. I wish I can take a second more clearer look of her boobs like what the guy did. 

Guest Laha

Anybody can strip naked in a deserted place or covertly in a hidden corner. You exhibit but people who see it don't like it, what's the point?

My preference is to exhibit enough to get people interested, not me ramming it down their eyes. I wear loose short pants with wide gaps and without underwear. Some tikopek pretend to accidentally drop something and peep below the table blatantly to keep up my pants.

I wear skimpy t-shirt that's translucent when I'm sweating after exercising, people only dare to look sideways because I'm too muscular and intimidating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live in a condo where my yard area a.k.a. washing machine area is located overlooking the corridor. As a nudist, obviously I’m nude all the time at home. Though on the other side of the corridor is my neighbours third room window, fortunately for me, the room is unoccupied and the curtains are always drawn shut. This allows me to head to my washing machine area to do my laundry without the need to cover up. Instead of a concrete barrier that could cover up to my waist and below like most condos, mine is an completely open gap, almost ceiling to floor with just like a couple of inch of raised concrete barrier on both top and bottom but with built in grills in that gap for safety. This allows a full view of me if I were there ;-) 

There has been a number of occasions I was caught nude in that area while doing laundry by passing security guards doing their usual rounds. Most just pass by, maybe sneaking a quick glance. But there was this cute guard who would walk pass and see me and smile. Over the course of a few months we’ve move on from just simple smiles to saying Hi’s and Good evening’s to now where he will actually linger over the corridor barrier and have small talk with me while I’m doing laundry completely nude. Usually talking about simple stuff like how much it has raining lately or how hot the dry season is, etc. Every now and then we may land on a more interesting topic and talk for over 10 minutes or so. Sadly, I’ve not seen him for a few weeks now and I’m beginning to think his contract was up and has since been transferred to another condo. 

It was good while it lasted. 

Edited by dtan83

3 hours ago, dtan83 said:

I live in a condo where my yard area a.k.a. washing machine area is located overlooking the corridor. As a nudist, obviously I’m nude all the time at home. Though on the other side of the corridor is my neighbours third room window, fortunately for me, the room is unoccupied and the curtains are always drawn shut. This allows me to head to my washing machine area to do my laundry without the need to cover up. Instead of a concrete barrier that could cover up to my waist and below like most condos, mine is an completely open gap, almost ceiling to floor with just like a couple of inch of raised concrete barrier on both top and bottom but with built in grills in that gap for safety. This allows a full view of me if I were there ;-) 

There has been a number of occasions I was caught nude in that area while doing laundry by passing security guards doing their usual rounds. Most just pass by, maybe sneaking a quick glance. But there was this cute guard who would walk pass and see me and smile. Over the course of a few months we’ve move on from just simple smiles to saying Hi’s and Good evening’s to now where he will actually linger over the corridor barrier and have small talk with me while I’m doing laundry completely nude. Usually talking about simple stuff like how much it has raining lately or how hot the dry season is, etc. Every now and then we may land on a more interesting topic and talk for over 10 minutes or so. Sadly, I’ve not seen him for a few weeks now and I’m beginning to think his contract was up and has since been transferred to another condo. 

It it was good while it lasted. 

Don't you know that your post is Not about Incidental / Accidental Exposure, but in actual fact it's Exhibitionism. 

Therefore it's moved to the correct folder.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Blank
5 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Not all Japanese, but their naked hot spring is nice... especially those that open 24 hours, can go in midnight and play....

Still can't forget the handsome jap man I met at the hot spring! I could only fondle his erected dick under the water. Couldn't suck him due to the crowd. He likes to exhibit lol, slowly drying himself with a towel in front of me though out locker are quite far apart. 

1 hour ago, Guest Blank said:

Still can't forget the handsome jap man I met at the hot spring! I could only fondle his erected dick under the water. Couldn't suck him due to the crowd. He likes to exhibit lol, slowly drying himself with a towel in front of me though out locker are quite far apart. 

You are lucky LOL...
I saw many showing off and also very hairy dow there... but not erect... just normal hot spring action... in water and out clean dry up... nothing much...

wish to get someone to make me hard and forced me go around... sadly, found none of them daring to do that... or jerk off in those open shower place... hahaha

• G_M locked this topic