Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest ridhzuan

this video not new rightt ,been circulating around different video websites until some rumour said the men in blue traced the video poster and gave a severe warning verbally .

Guest ridzhuan

Any more local videos to share?

Do you have any vidoes of your own to share, like JO , self suck, toy play to share with us or can direct us to your weblink to watch your video .

Are you handsome ?

the video is gone? :(

u have to change the xx to or.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest_1023

Hi all,

Are there any like-minded people out there who is just as open as I am about going nude?

Granted we don't all have fantastic-looking bodies, I often fantasize about being part of a houseparty, where the dress code is "nothing". Maybe put on some elbow bands or ankle bands, that's all.

I also imagine a private party where the hired waiters wear nothing but a wholesome erection as they go serving the drinks.

The party games would be tele-matches using parts of the body to compete, like using the man's cock to hold as many donuts, etc..

Just want to open this for discussion and more..

To be honest I feel disgusted when thinking about such nudist party. Perhaps I just prefer 1 on 1 stuff. Lol

To be honest, I think you have dirty, filthy, narrow mind.

Nudist party NOT necessary means Sex party. Getting naked does not means to have sex. Widen a bit your horizon and thinking, please lah...

Guest Guest

To be honest, I think you have dirty, filthy, narrow mind.

Nudist party NOT necessary means Sex party. Getting naked does not means to have sex. Widen a bit your horizon and thinking, please lah...

But even if it was a big sex orgy, and if you think you're too high and mighty, don't join. We don't need your comments here. Go get yourself a another pillow to hump.

Guest Guest

Having sex in front of others is always a big turn on for me. I especially like doing it in the public areas of saunas with other guys either joining in or standing around watching.

Turns me on big time too! A year ago I was at a gay guesthouse in bali. What started out as 2 guys going at it by the poolside soon became a crowd of 10! All cheering and some doing it among themselves. Great atmosphere!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest horny

You chaps better be very careful. And fearful. A certain "guest" over at the Nude Jogging thread who happens to be a police wannabe but cannot be is threatening to report such decadent nude activities to his police nephew and friends. We might all be arrested! Ecks!

Hi all,

Are there any like-minded people out there who is just as open as I am about going nude?

Granted we don't all have fantastic-looking bodies, I often fantasize about being part of a houseparty, where the dress code is "nothing". Maybe put on some elbow bands or ankle bands, that's all.

I also imagine a private party where the hired waiters wear nothing but a wholesome erection as they go serving the drinks.

The party games would be tele-matches using parts of the body to compete, like using the man's cock to hold as many donuts, etc..

Just want to open this for discussion and more..

My favourite is to have a party with lots of booze and when the party gets rowdier as it gets later, there are dares to one another to start stripping into underwear...and see what comes next.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest passby

I got a blowjob in the back seat of a cab. No, not by the cab driver, coz we didn't know him and anyway he was working (i.e. driving the cab).

Next time I drive you..... :-P

Guest passby

Did it in with one guy in one of the fitting room in Zara before...its was 15-20mins.

We just swallowed each other's cum so as not to mess up the place or leave any trace/evidence....Wow ! :twisted:

Would you like ro do it again? :$

Guest passby

Why not? With the right person, right time, right place, right mood !

What is right? Tell me when u gonna go shopping again... I go stalk u... :-)

Guest passby

Right is just right. I shop during weekdays. Dislike the weekend or Friday night crowds. Ha Ha !

I agree, me too.... So u make good shopping companion...

I remembered 2003 was the year National Stadium was used for the SAF Day celebration on 1tsJuly then followed by the National Day Parade that year.

So that year, the stadium was beginning to be busy as early was April, where the different army contingencies did their drills and parade practises as early as 2pm in the afternoon.

After finishing one of the game in July , I was released from the National team for a short break before commencing the August training.

So I did my own gym training and ran at the stadiun for my own maintainence, while in between breaks, I observed the practises of the military drills.'

There was this tall a leanfit officer who was in charged of the west gate. Somehow whenever I entered the game, he did look at me everytime. From the corner of my eyes, I could see he was looking.

In mid June he was still there, I assumed he was involved in both the events.'

One late night in end July, when I left the gym at 10pm and there were still quite a few NSmen hanging around.'There was a practise that day, and most of the contingencies have left with the ration party clearing the mess.

As I walked towards towards the bus stop taking bus 16 back home, I felt someone was stalking behind me.

So you could have guessed it was the officer. He was from the the ground unit. Without much shyness and hestitation, he sat next to me and chatted about workout, and asked if I was from canoe/dteam blar blar balr. He wanted to know more about workout so he suggested we sat somewhere more...quiet so we can chat.'

So we did, we sat by the shores next to the Coast Guard House .

20 mins into the chat, he asked if my aching muscles, needed a massage, so I said..why not. And so from the back massage, one thing led to another as he slowly shifted his hands and manoevered under my shirt and felt for my nipples.

Since you wanna give, the I won't hestitate to receive...so one thing led to another , that he took hold of my hand, and asked me to follow him.'

We boarded onto one of those big airconditioned buses that shuttled the soldiers to and back from camp to stadium, which was parked behind the dark quiet carpark between the bus stop in between the Stadium Road.

So he led me to the rear of the bus, and thats where we let ourselves go, took off all our clothes and had full sex there.

About 25-30 mins in the ultimate fun, thinking that it was very safe, suddenly about 3 private soldiers came up the bus to take some of their stuff. They were actually his men.

The risky and dangerous but very fun part was...the bus was dark because they didnt turn on the lights, and they were searching for their belongings with their torchlights.....and we both were totally naked, hidding behind the seats, just two rows away from them !

We hold our breath for 15mins , sweat beads dripping profusely, and in total silence we can hear each other's heartbeat.

But he was kind of sweet. He felt real bad that he led me to be in such an awkward position, that he occasionally stroke my hair, and french kissed me just an apologetic gesture and calming me down at the same time.

After they left, I really wanted to leave as fear was overwhelming, but he didn't wanted to let me go as he assured me the coast was very clear.

Coaxing up my mood, we had another 15mins of sex before we came.

It was not an ONS ..surprisingly.

He later pied to his men he was heading to MacDonalds at Kallang. So he drove me there in his landrover, and we did chatted for another hr, and exchanged contact.

We did meet up a few times, which he signed me in into his bunk..

Later he revealed to me that comes the month of Nov, he will be leaving for MElbourne for further studies, one reason was to run away and to prolong his engagement with his girlfriend, from family pressure of being the only son and him being a closetted gay.

Good Luck..

Public open sex can be fun, especially rare encounters like this where you are almost exposed and at the brim of almost getting caught...do add some thrill and spice to the whole sex thingy !

Guest initiald05

Did it in with one guy in one of the fitting room in Zara before...its was 15-20mins.

We just swallowed each other's cum so as not to mess up the place or leave any trace/evidence....Wow ! :twisted:

this is cool. but nobody see 2 person entering the same fitting room meh o.O

Guest increduluos

like, is this for real??? seriously????

Guest passby

I remembered 2003 was the year National Stadium was used for the SAF Day celebration on 1tsJuly then followed by the National Day Parade that year.

I just remembered, I did ndp2003.....

:thumb:

I just remembered, I did ndp2003.....

Haa, so you were there?

I usually head for my own training there about 330pm - 430pm. If the weather was too hot I run later, at 630pm.

Usually its from Stadium, along Nicholl Highway, along towards Suntech, towards Shentonway, to Fullerton, ends at Lau Par Sa, then U-turn back to staduim.

Sometimes do you know that when I run along the Esplanade, under the Sheares Bridge in the late evenings, there were also other runners...and I did had a few fun with some of the runners there. Not telling you our hiding point !

Sex under the Singapore Flyer when it was still under construction...

That year 2003, actually the officer was not the only one I hooked up. With the fireworks added, it was a happening NDP year.

Sorry can't tell you which camp he brought me to.

@ Increduluos ..theres nothing wrong having sex in the fitting room, after all I do know him well enough.

and even if two guys are seen walking out from the same fitting, so what? Legally we done nothing wrong,

nor the management states that it is illegal or inappropiate for two guys to be in the same room :thumb:

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest passby

Good for you.... I roughly know which camp liao, that year was organise by that particular unit....

I did bio the ppl hanging ard the gym, did find it cruisy thou.... There's a number of nice spots along the running route to hookup...

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic