Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest Armpits
On 8/2/2020 at 10:32 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Hard to find the right matching guy for same exhibition interest in Malaysia or someone that seriously dare to play it in public outdoor safe places...

Just do it at the staircase of the shopping mall lor, no need buddy. Some times the grab Malay uncles will cum and suck for free and drink cum juice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pasar uncle

I used to have a FB in Malaysia.

He lives get ulu place where the busiest place is the pasar and the coffee shop there.

After sex, we would go there for lunch. As it's hot, many uncles like us would wear only loose shorts and bare top.

The best is most of them will be sitting with one leg up and shaking their legs while reading the ma piew poh. The wide shorts opening will show their uncle boxer underwears with the genitals almost dangling out.

I feel most comfortable doing the same and nobody bat an eye at my obviously almost exposed genitals if they look down over the table. It's so nice to air my lower body after being fucked.

It felt almost naked in public.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

I think ecp has open showers. Anyone who frequents there know if people commonly shower there? Or do they hide in cubicles? Feel like showering there when I head over to exercise

Not sure about all the toilets, but I used to run there at odd hours like 3 or 4am and will take shower fully nude and enjoy myself in the open air. This was the last toilet nearest to the airport. Shower is like a stand within a circle and it is a little enclosed but not fully. I never had any encounters there even though there are times another person comes by and take a short peek. The most interesting was a straight guy that approached me and asked if i mind his gf watch me. I said ok and gave them a show. She stood there watching with him. Later he started to finger her and he coaxed her to move forward. She reached for my fully harden cock and stroke a little. But when she moved foward to suck it, I had to decline. Thinking back I should have said I'm gay and asked if the guy could do the sucking. In the end I came, she came but he didn't.

6 hours ago, Guest ecp said:

Not sure about all the toilets, but I used to run there at odd hours like 3 or 4am and will take shower fully nude and enjoy myself in the open air. This was the last toilet nearest to the airport. Shower is like a stand within a circle and it is a little enclosed but not fully. I never had any encounters there even though there are times another person comes by and take a short peek. The most interesting was a straight guy that approached me and asked if i mind his gf watch me. I said ok and gave them a show. She stood there watching with him. Later he started to finger her and he coaxed her to move forward. She reached for my fully harden cock and stroke a little. But when she moved foward to suck it, I had to decline. Thinking back I should have said I'm gay and asked if the guy could do the sucking. In the end I came, she came but he didn't.

i think those "shower" are not meant to be shower in nude as it can be seen from outside.  i suppose it is meant for those swimming at the beach to rinse their body of the sand or dirt, a bit like the shower u see beside the pool outside changing room.  if u really wanna shower as in nude should use the cubicle right?  

24 minutes ago, Maranananaa said:

I have walked around naked within my house and my neighbor saw. It a young fella, like sec sch kid, and he just laughed and entered his house. So. It kinda become normal. 

He or his family member didnt report to Police ??

Ignorance is not necessary a bliss .  Good luck 

15 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i think those "shower" are not meant to be shower in nude as it can be seen from outside.  i suppose it is meant for those swimming at the beach to rinse their body of the sand or dirt, a bit like the shower u see beside the pool outside changing room.  if u really wanna shower as in nude should use the cubicle right?  

It can be seen from outside but not exactly as open either. So what's your point about using the cubicle? And the thread is about exhibitionist and exhibitionism right? If really wanna shower in cubicle might as well just be home shower in your own toilet.

Hmm I remember recently I was there for only a short while, the toilet I went to was the one at parkland green (the one with starbucks). I think I saw open showers there, cant be seen from outside. Do most of the toilets there have open showers or are they only exclusive to this and the one mentioned above?

On 10/14/2020 at 4:17 AM, Guest ecp said:

This was the last toilet nearest to the airport. Shower is like a stand within a circle and it is a little enclosed but not fully. I never had any encounters there even though there are times another person comes by and take a short peek. 

When I looked at the Google map, I can't find "end" toilet.

It is along East Coast Park Service Road near to Carpark H? 

Or, is it along coastal park connector (after MOE Changi Coast Outdoor Adventure)?

May I know the exact location?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Toilet+G2/@1.3145894,103.9613359,282m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:0xd50e8da876acd773!2sMOE+Changi+Coast+Outdoor+Adventure+Learning+Centre!8m2!3d1.3169342!4d103.9787747!3m4!1s0x31da23d70f54f479:0x9d8fb61ae7628bab!8m2!3d1.3143676!4d103.9613874

6 hours ago, CirqueduSoleil said:

When I looked at the Google map, I can't find "end" toilet.

It is along East Coast Park Service Road near to Carpark H? 

Or, is it along coastal park connector (after MOE Changi Coast Outdoor Adventure)?

May I know the exact location?

Went there once last year. Drove there past midnight on a weekday for a jog. It was nearly 3am when I pick up my bag from my car to go for a shower at the toilet. The shower indeed a great place for me to exhibit. I will normally go hard when I m all by myself in places like this one that can exhibit totally in nude. Suddenly after 30mins under the shower, there was a man. He was already in nude holding a bag when I saw him. I tried avoiding my hardon from him but I suppose he already saw.  He threw his bag on theground and came into the shower. He was slowly going hard and soon we were exhibiting our hardon to each other. We move nearer and nearer to each other and  slowly go into  touching.  I ended up sucking him. Saw him went to his motorbike and went off after that. 

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Went there once last year. Drove there past midnight on a weekday for a jog. It was nearly 3am when I pick up my bag from my car to go for a shower at the toilet. The shower indeed a great place for me to exhibit. I will normally go hard when I m all by myself in places like this one that can exhibit totally in nude. Suddenly after 30mins under the shower, there was a man. He was already in nude holding a bag when I saw him. I tried avoiding my hardon from him but I suppose he already saw.  He threw his bag on theground and came into the shower. He was slowly going hard and soon we were exhibiting our hardon to each other. We move nearer and nearer to each other and  slowly go into  touching.  I ended up sucking him. Saw him went to his motorbike and went off after that. 

Wow that sounds really hot, it’s a pity I guess that place is not meant for showering in the nude. Otherwise if it’s legal it feels exciting to exhibit and shower there in the day

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Toilet+G2/@1.3145894,103.9613359,509m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:0xd50e8da876acd773!2sMOE+Changi+Coast+Outdoor+Adventure+Learning+Centre!8m2!3d1.3169342!4d103.9787747!3m4!1s0x31da23d70f54f479:0x9d8fb61ae7628bab!8m2!3d1.3143676!4d103.9613874

toiletec.jpg.47bd0cc89412902055dd0555455dc908.jpg

All those so-called open shower. I have been there and it is NOT appropriate OR MAYBE ILLEGAL to shower naked as it is shared by all adults and children (separate unit for female distance from male) ....especially during the normal hours when public use the beach.

Middle of the night if a police were to catch you shower nude, you have a lot to explain or worst caught doing it with someone in that small circular shower enclosure. (str8 or gay) So you best do this very carefully and late. But note, that toilet is locate at a popular beach spot with many BBQ pits and people stay overnight quite a bit. How many spicy 'stories' written here real of fake. Best you take it a pinch of salt of them not lying as I have used this toilet a lot over the year. BW has too much embellishment tales to be true. Don't take them for granted and get yourself in hot soup. Always play it safe.

That so-called "shower" is for you to do basic general shower to wash off the salt and sand from your body before you actually go into the toilet to take real shower. Unless you are able to do that still wearing your swimming trunk without exposing any privates.

During day time with kids about using it too and some father caught you ogling a bit too long at their kids while are showering (Naked or NOT) you might find yourself in a very sorry state.

Also, that is not the last toilet although it is the last biggest before you hit the new road along the coast to Changi Beach. There is a small one and that part is more quiet but cubicle but I have use it, walked out naked and push my bike to the canal or beach if I want to get kinky. But you might find cyclist coming by fast and silent and on your ass before you can hide so be careful.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Toilet+G2/@1.3145894,103.9613359,509m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:0xd50e8da876acd773!2sMOE+Changi+Coast+Outdoor+Adventure+Learning+Centre!8m2!3d1.3169342!4d103.9787747!3m4!1s0x31da23d70f54f479:0x9d8fb61ae7628bab!8m2!3d1.3143676!4d103.9613874

toiletec.jpg.47bd0cc89412902055dd0555455dc908.jpg

All those so-called open shower. I have been there and it is NOT appropriate OR MAYBE ILLEGAL to shower naked as it is shared by all adults and children (separate unit for female distance from male) ....especially during the normal hours when public use the beach.

Middle of the night if a police were to catch you shower nude, you have a lot to explain or worst caught doing it with someone in that small circular shower enclosure. (str8 or gay) So you best do this very carefully and late. But note, that toilet is locate at a popular beach spot with many BBQ pits and people stay overnight quite a bit. How many spicy 'stories' written here real of fake. Best you take it a pinch of salt of them not lying as I have used this toilet a lot over the year. BW has too much embellishment tales to be true. Don't take them for granted and get yourself in hot soup. Always play it safe.

That so-called "shower" is for you to do basic general shower to wash off the salt and sand from your body before you actually go into the toilet to take real shower. Unless you are able to do that still wearing your swimming trunk without exposing any privates.

During day time with kids about using it too and some father caught you ogling a bit too long at their kids while are showering (Naked or NOT) you might find yourself in a very sorry state.

Also, that is not the last toilet although it is the last biggest before you hit the new road along the coast to Changi Beach. There is a small one and that part is more quiet but cubicle but I have use it, walked out naked and push my bike to the canal or beach if I want to get kinky. But you might find cyclist coming by fast and silent and on your ass before you can hide so be careful.

Hi thanks for the good reply. I’m well aware of the risks of being caught and no matter the stories are real or fantasy, I’m not likely to take such risks when it’s so open like that. 
It sounds like you have been to East Coast park numerous times. Are there any spots or open showers to exhibit? Eg. Male toilets so even if I’m naked it’s legal. I haven’t been there in years and it’s only recently when I went to pick up a friend, I noticed that parkland green toilets seem to have open showers so I was thinking that may be a good place

Hi thanks for the good reply. I’m well aware of the risks of being caught and no matter the stories are real or fantasy, I’m not likely to take such risks when it’s so open like that. 
It sounds like you have been to East Coast park numerous times. Are there any spots or open showers to exhibit? Eg. Male toilets so even if I’m naked it’s legal. I haven’t been there in years and it’s only recently when I went to pick up a friend, I noticed that parkland green toilets seem to have open showers so I was thinking that may be a good place

I stay on the East Side over 40 yrs, cycled and romp all this place for fun, healthy cycling as a serious sport and ya visitors to many notorious places like Fort Road, Bedok Camp, Tampines Park, Pasir Ris Park, Pungol Park, Changi Beach, Coastal Road, nude ride around CBP and some I prefer not to say to protect those sites.

I have seen good gay folks who done right cruising those places and selfish idiots who do it all wrong and bring attention to us or location effecting it long term. Too many bad acts reported, Police patrol goes up in frequency and then you have one less place to cruise... discreetly.

This particular toilet I sometime take brief shower after a long ride up (as exercise) to Changi Beach to eat at the hawker centre and cruise a little on the way back down at CBP or some part of a deserted beach late in the night for fun or just be naked feeling the wind in the open air.  That's my kink.

As I head back home through East Coast Park route at 3am to 5am, stop to use the shower and there were times, I was not alone showering.

You want to try to cruise the guy in the shower? Go ahead, take the risk, hope your gaydar is working correct. But beware if they are not and are camping nearby with friends or family, and he's a nasty bugger. Calls his friend over since you made a move on him or stare at him shower too long. It's not going to be a good night for you.

I have seen misunderstanding at the beach late in the night like that. More than a few times over the many years. All you need is a desperado and things happen.

My most nasty incident, was a gay sissy drama queen, whom I turned down politely, gets pissed at being rejected, called the police on me before he split the park. Someone who knew him at the park that night told me saw him made the call. How pathetic can a short ass bitch get? This lah is that kind of shit some of these idiots pull.

You bring more notoriety and complaints to a place, you lose one more place for cruising. What he did not know, I am very familiar with that place or any place I cruise for reason of safety and discretion I indulge in  my kinks plus not offend the public and also rather MALU (embrassing) don't you think?

I know where to cycle off the gird. I cover every single escape routes, so I know how to disappear like a ninja..even while still nude. LOL

When you call the police about a suspected person or activity, they do not just come, drive their cars along the road looking. For those calls, MORE THAN ONE POLICE CAR WILL TURN UP,  they actually get out of the cars, arm with strong torchlights and go walk INTO the park and search for a long time. So if you are just hiding in there, you are caught. They will come from all side and move inwards. That was my worst scenario when it happened. I did bitch about that in BW a few years back. I still remember that fucker's face. I will hunt and hurt him if I see him again. This btm has teeth, fuck with me in real life is not like BW guest troll where you can hide. I saw your face. I say this as I suspect he is also hang in BW. Not forgotten nor forgiven.

So IF YOU WANT TO satisfy your hunger for nude exhibitionist streak or whatever it is you want to do in public that is out of the norm or sexual. Please take the trouble to do your homework on the location. For your sake and others. Yes we like to get kinky and so do str8s to be fair. But we still need to be caution and careful and not think we have every god given right to do what we like anywhere. This will just give us all an awful name. I understand that urge to streak nude. heheh But do it proper and I think we will all get to keep doing it a little longer. Yes, Singapore is small, and we are running out of space to do this stuff without being near public. Savour it while you still can boys...

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

Are there any spots or open showers to exhibit? Eg. Male toilets so even if I’m naked it’s legal. I haven’t been there in years and it’s only recently when I went to pick up a friend, I noticed that parkland green toilets seem to have open showers so I was thinking that may be a good place

You need to be careful how you define the word OPEN SHOWERS... there is no such things as a OPEN PUBLIC SHOWER.. even that has some barrier to split between females and male and even then, some form of enclosure is always used.

Parkland Green is the LEAST likely place for you to do that kind of stuff. You are smack in the middle of one of the most busy family oriented location of East Coast to be doing something as risky as that.. even for evening.. late night is still not something I dare to do. That is not quietest least walked public location and anyone who are looking to do some kinky stuff will never think of doing it at Parkland Green Shower. Google to see where that is at and then Google where I take my shower at in the photo and it shows you how far off ParkLand Green is. The only kind of open shower with no dividing wall I guess are your public swimming pools. At a park? With kids? The facilities are all built with safety and modesty in mind. If any open concept shower it will be INSIDE A TOILET FACILITY but NOT OUTSIDE. Look at the google map and you can not see any outdoor shower facility. I ate there a few times, I have not used the toilet. But I know outside ner the toilet they have taps for you to wear your feet or bike..that kind of stuff.

Only kinky thing I did there was 2 to 3am in the night I would ride without stopping on the bike track nude all the way to Fort Road previously. Usually the park lights are off on week nights. And almost to Fort Road is a public park toilet which at that time a caretaker who works late there and he is well.. one of us. I over time dare to stop my bike nude and do use that toilet and carry on to Fort Road at the  beach. heheh...

BTW you know who hates open showers more? Str8. Str8 are more mindful or uncomfortable about seeing another man in a shower. We are still Asian and things like that still bug folks and it's a natural reaction too when you are not gay. Tell a str8 man he can share a shower with the female and see what reaction you get heheheh... So don't expect to see a lot of open concept outdoor showers anytime soon.

Edited by upshot

11 hours ago, upshot said:

You need to be careful how you define the word OPEN SHOWERS... there is no such things as a OPEN PUBLIC SHOWER.. even that has some barrier to split between females and male and even then, some form of enclosure is always used.

Parkland Green is the LEAST likely place for you to do that kind of stuff. You are smack in the middle of one of the most busy family oriented location of East Coast to be doing something as risky as that.. even for evening.. late night is still not something I dare to do. That is not quietest least walked public location and anyone who are looking to do some kinky stuff will never think of doing it at Parkland Green Shower. Google to see where that is at and then Google where I take my shower at in the photo and it shows you how far off ParkLand Green is. The only kind of open shower with no dividing wall I guess are your public swimming pools. At a park? With kids? The facilities are all built with safety and modesty in mind. If any open concept shower it will be INSIDE A TOILET FACILITY but NOT OUTSIDE. Look at the google map and you can not see any outdoor shower facility. I ate there a few times, I have not used the toilet. But I know outside ner the toilet they have taps for you to wear your feet or bike..that kind of stuff.

Only kinky thing I did there was 2 to 3am in the night I would ride without stopping on the bike track nude all the way to Fort Road previously. Usually the park lights are off on week nights. And almost to Fort Road is a public park toilet which at that time a caretaker who works late there and he is well.. one of us. I over time dare to stop my bike nude and do use that toilet and carry on to Fort Road at the  beach. heheh...

BTW you know who hates open showers more? Str8. Str8 are more mindful or uncomfortable about seeing another man in a shower. We are still Asian and things like that still bug folks and it's a natural reaction too when you are not gay. Tell a str8 man he can share a shower with the female and see what reaction you get heheheh... So don't expect to see a lot of open concept outdoor showers anytime soon.

I once saw 2 guys riding totally naked together at ECP at 3+ am. I were sitting alone in the dark and m sure they didn't notice me. That was 2 to 3 years back. 

The toilet in the Google picture is the most quiet in location and least visited at night especially timing like 3 to 4am and yes, I did caught 2 naked guys doing hanky-panky things at the so call open shower when I went in. They were 'paiseh,' quickly dry themselves then put on clothes and left. 

I must say there are a lot of daring peple who like do thrilling things. You didn't get to see one that doesn't mean don't have. Remember the saying "do but don't get caught. "

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I once saw 2 guys riding totally naked together at ECP at 3+ am. I were sitting alone in the dark and m sure they didn't notice me. That was 2 to 3 years back. 

The toilet in the Google picture is the most quiet in location and least visited at night especially timing like 3 to 4am and yes, I did caught 2 naked guys doing hanky-panky things at the so call open shower when I went in. They were 'paiseh,' quickly dry themselves then put on clothes and left. 

I must say there are a lot of daring peple who like do thrilling things. You didn't get to see one that doesn't mean don't have. Remember the saying "do but don't get caught. "

So long you think it carefully and know how much risk to take over letting your horniness do your safety thinking for you. Many a time, I have gone out to have fun and ended up nothing happen at many of these places simple because, I saw situation that did not allow it, I waited for a long while and still the chance to do it did not happen. So I either find another place or give up. Not to 'die-die' stubbornly must do it.

Have I been caught even being very caution? Yes. Not situations I want to repeat.  Worst case I recall with hair standing even today, was nude riding in the dark East Coast Park bike path near the former Big Splash at 5am and rode right up to a police car parked on the bike path and my view of it was slightly hidden by a construction pile. By the time I saw the car (headlight not switched on), it was too late to stop and likely catch their attention. So I ride around them like any cyclists would. Luckily they did not stop me. I suspect it was dark so hard to see I was actually wearing nothing heh..I had my cycling helmet on with a small backpack so maybe that helped. Plus I think they were there to take a break. But imagine if they stopped me. A few times got walked in-to while having fun by late night couples. Even by gay couple which is fine with me heheh but the guy I was doing with panic. Not all guys like to have an audience while they fuck. :P He stopped and I lost my happy ending from him.

On 10/17/2020 at 6:35 PM, upshot said:

So long you think it carefully and know how much risk to take over letting your horniness do your safety thinking for you. Many a time, I have gone out to have fun and ended up nothing happen at many of these places simple because, I saw situation that did not allow it, I waited for a long while and still the chance to do it did not happen. So I either find another place or give up. Not to 'die-die' stubbornly must do it.

Have I been caught even being very caution? Yes. Not situations I want to repeat.  Worst case I recall with hair standing even today, was nude riding in the dark East Coast Park bike path near the former Big Splash at 5am and rode right up to a police car parked on the bike path and my view of it was slightly hidden by a construction pile. By the time I saw the car (headlight not switched on), it was too late to stop and likely catch their attention. So I ride around them like any cyclists would. Luckily they did not stop me. I suspect it was dark so hard to see I was actually wearing nothing heh..I had my cycling helmet on with a small backpack so maybe that helped. Plus I think they were there to take a break. But imagine if they stopped me. A few times got walked in-to while having fun by late night couples. Even by gay couple which is fine with me heheh but the guy I was doing with panic. Not all guys like to have an audience while they fuck. :P He stopped and I lost my happy ending from him.

Same, I’m not a super risk taker but there are times where I almost get caught even after taking precautions. 

I was sitting at a dock/jetty in my running fbt alone. After a while I felt horny so I slowly pulled down my pants while facing the path leading to the platform. I zoned off after a while and was shocked when a couple was walking over while my pants were totally off. I thought I was a goner, but luckily they went to the other end of the platform and somehow probably didn’t notice my naked ass (my shirt managed to cover my back somehow). I still had to stay naked until they went off but I was luckily they at least didn’t notice me lol

Same, I’m not a super risk taker but there are times where I almost get caught even after taking precautions. 

I was sitting at a dock/jetty in my running fbt alone. After a while I felt horny so I slowly pulled down my pants while facing the path leading to the platform. I zoned off after a while and was shocked when a couple was walking over while my pants were totally off. I thought I was a goner, but luckily they went to the other end of the platform and somehow probably didn’t notice my naked ass (my shirt managed to cover my back somehow). I still had to stay naked until they went off but I was luckily they at least didn’t notice me lol

I was there cycling pass Parkland Green and decide to go recce the place. heh

SO guys.. the open concept shower is INSIDE THE TOILET. As I said earlier, outside there are some very low level faucets for you to wash your feet and shoes I guess.. can clean your bikes too if you have some hose with you or bucket to scoop water.

Want to cruise for fun in that toilet is taking big risk as someone can just walk in and turn left and you can see all 5 showers in a row. This place is WELL LIT even late night and ya, I saw some CCTVs outside from restaurants..etc. If something happens, I doubt it is hard to get videos from them.

Good luck to those who die die want to try heheheh...

AND no photos...I do want ppl see me shooting photos of the toilet interior and someone was using it heheh...

Edited by upshot

There are risky 'adventures' you can push and there are risks I feel it's pushing too far, but I am sure there will be those who will try and seriously I wonder if all their mental faculties are working or just plain 'coco-for-coco-puff'.

I have witnessed my fair share during rides and hanging about outdoor cruising places on the east side. Thus, there are some sites, I rather not disclose in case they get ruined. You have a bicycle, you can over time find small pockets of places for your 'alone' time or with someone you bring along. Some places you can be there at night and some day time but limited. So have to do some foot work. I usually, recce a place for an hour before I settle down to do anything. Even if it is a well visited place because you can never tell who also decide to be visit that place, public person(s) or another cruiser or weirdo. heheh

2 minutes ago, FeelLikeASir said:

Parkland green:

71B960EB-88D5-4568-B155-950AECFBE214.jpeg

hehe was cleaner just now when I saw it heheh

37 minutes ago, FeelLikeASir said:

Marine Cove showers.

68C20422-38CA-43F0-8118-D2765FB8E304.jpeg

wooooow! I can sit here all day! And shower, and sit.

Anyway this thread is about exhibitionism, why all the harping on risk and danger?? If its an open shower, get butt naked and shower!  It's not like you gonna be fucking right there?? Stick to the main topic!

9 minutes ago, Guest ecp said:

wooooow! I can sit here all day! And shower, and sit.

Anyway this thread is about exhibitionism, why all the harping on risk and danger?? If its an open shower, get butt naked and shower!  It's not like you gonna be fucking right there?? Stick to the main topic!

Wouldn't recommended loitering there for too long as the stench of piss is rather overwhelming. And there were a number of people showering in some of the facilities earlier. (Runners/Bikers)

7 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

Mine abt e same... Was resting half naked on e bench after my jog at e park connector. Quite windy tat nite n feeling Kinky too. Took off my shorts n laid back totally in nude relaxing. After 15mins saw a couple jogging towards my direction. I quickly cover my lower body wif my singlet n banded forward my body pretending playing my fone. They were probably too concentrate on their jog n din suspect anything unusual. Full of excitement tho! 

26 minutes ago, Cyrus_lim said:

Have u try b4?

Another busy toilet during the day time as it is near a  number of stores and people at the beach. Its near the overhead bridge from Marine Terrace.

Edited by upshot

3 minutes ago, upshot said:

Another busy toilet during the day time as it is near a  number of stores and people at the beach.

But m sure 3-4am is a good time to go nude in there. 

Just now, Guest Guest said:

But m sure 3-4am is a good time to go nude in there. 

It's all up to you.

Guest guestECP

ECP is indeed a good place for us exhibitionism. If u r into excitement, then u may venture those half covered old open shower. If u wan to be safer then go to e fully covered Parkland Green shower. But pls do it oni after 2am. 

Go cycle n c c look look urself. U may find some deserted dark places tere tat u may go nude. 

Least we forget gentlemen.

This is as much for me as (a reminder) as it is for everyone else. Not all acts of exhibitionism are the same though some more serious than another. There is a very thin line we walk indulging in this unlawful risky 'fun'.

I admit, I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me and at the same time, hold myself to recognise there are local laws (protecting public) regarding nudity or sexual promiscuity acts in public places, boundaries to never ever cross, sense of decency and respect for people NOT LIKE US. As much as we write or comment in a manner almost JUSTIFYING our "fun" before we forget. There are laws. Strict laws governing this. To take this 'fun' to the limit you think you are entitled to, you stand alone to face the consequences of getting caught.

Exhibitionism to me does not mean I get to impose my 'state of undress or sexual arousal state' on anyone (man, women & child) even if mentally, I feel it's harmless and not go beyond flashing oneself. No one can read your mind to know you mean no harm.

When I do what I do, it's in the middle of the night, out of sight of people who do not share my sexual cruising lifestyle and mindfully checked there is no accidental exposure leading to problems. My kind of exhibitionism does not include shocking or making public folks uncomfortable or threaten to their modesty due to my fetish/kink. There is a time and place to pull a stunt like that.

So while we write real or fake account of incidents to titillate, give a thought that there is a thin line between what is good and bad taste behaviour. If you can not manage your constant out of control sexual urges correctly, someone one day just might do it for you when you make a mistake.

If you are cautious, I salute you. But for those getting way too bold, let this be a reminder to save you from hot water if caught.

https://goodyfeed.com/walking-or-jogging-half-naked-in-public-in-spore-is-it-iegal/

Excerpts from the link:

Naked People In Public – A Crime

Under Rogue and Vagabonds, Act 27A, Singapore’s law states that walking around nude in a public place or a private place that’s exposed to public view, is illegal. One could get fined or even jailed for up to 3 months just for being naked even in your own home.

If you’re at home, it’s easy to just pull the curtains to avoid being the next big star on STOMP, but what about going half-naked in public?

Being nude is defined by the Act as “a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order”. This means that anyone who’s disgusted by your state of dress (or undress) could call you out as being nude.

In a conservative society like Singapore, it’s not surprising that people are offended by the sight of male chests in public. For females, it might be less unusual for people to be offended. And when we refer to half-naked, we do mean the top half; keep your private bits to yourself, please.

In other words, it’s not about half-naked…but whether you “offend against public decency or order.”

PS: I am putting this in another thread that NEEDS reminding before it gets too out of hand.

9 hours ago, upshot said:

Least we forget gentlemen.

This is as much for me as (a reminder) as it is for everyone else. Not all acts of exhibitionism are the same though some more serious than another. There is a very thin line we walk indulging in this unlawful risky 'fun'.

I admit, I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me and at the same time, hold myself to recognise there are local laws (protecting public) regarding nudity or sexual promiscuity acts in public places, boundaries to never ever cross, sense of decency and respect for people NOT LIKE US. As much as we write or comment in a manner almost JUSTIFYING our "fun" before we forget. There are laws. Strict laws governing this. To take this 'fun' to the limit you think you are entitled to, you stand alone to face the consequences of getting caught.

Exhibitionism to me does not mean I get to impose my 'state of undress or sexual arousal state' on anyone (man, women & child) even if mentally, I feel it's harmless and not go beyond flashing oneself. No one can read your mind to know you mean no harm.

When I do what I do, it's in the middle of the night, out of sight of people who do not share my sexual cruising lifestyle and mindfully checked there is no accidental exposure leading to problems. My kind of exhibitionism does not include shocking or making public folks uncomfortable or threaten to their modesty due to my fetish/kink. There is a time and place to pull a stunt like that.

So while we write real or fake account of incidents to titillate, give a thought that there is a thin line between what is good and bad taste behaviour. If you can not manage your constant out of control sexual urges correctly, someone one day just might do it for you when you make a mistake.

If you are cautious, I salute you. But for those getting way too bold, let this be a reminder to save you from hot water if caught.

https://goodyfeed.com/walking-or-jogging-half-naked-in-public-in-spore-is-it-iegal/

Excerpts from the link:

Naked People In Public – A Crime

Under Rogue and Vagabonds, Act 27A, Singapore’s law states that walking around nude in a public place or a private place that’s exposed to public view, is illegal. One could get fined or even jailed for up to 3 months just for being naked even in your own home.

If you’re at home, it’s easy to just pull the curtains to avoid being the next big star on STOMP, but what about going half-naked in public?

Being nude is defined by the Act as “a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order”. This means that anyone who’s disgusted by your state of dress (or undress) could call you out as being nude.

In a conservative society like Singapore, it’s not surprising that people are offended by the sight of male chests in public. For females, it might be less unusual for people to be offended. And when we refer to half-naked, we do mean the top half; keep your private bits to yourself, please.

In other words, it’s not about half-naked…but whether you “offend against public decency or order.”

PS: I am putting this in another thread that NEEDS reminding before it gets too out of hand.

why half naked aka topless is a crime? is the person a female or male? well if u are at the beach or pool or like jogging, i do not think is not appropriate but say u are in mrt or simply walking in malls then well is a bit grey.  of course naked is a crime if u are doing it at unappropriate situation or location. like i am always naked at home with door close and curtain pull why not is my own house? or places that allows like changing room or onsen? 

one thing need to check with u all, my gym which do not have a changing room just individual toilet cum shower room.  so there are only 2 for guys, at times u just want to have a quick change to your workout singlet for example, do u all think is appropriate just change because both toilet are being occupied for a long time.

Guest Guys don’t complain
12 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

why half naked aka topless is a crime? is the person a female or male? well if u are at the beach or pool or like jogging, i do not think is not appropriate but say u are in mrt or simply walking in malls then well is a bit grey.  of course naked is a crime if u are doing it at unappropriate situation or location. like i am always naked at home with door close and curtain pull why not is my own house? or places that allows like changing room or onsen? 

one thing need to check with u all, my gym which do not have a changing room just individual toilet cum shower room.  so there are only 2 for guys, at times u just want to have a quick change to your workout singlet for example, do u all think is appropriate just change because both toilet are being occupied for a long time.

Normally guys don’t complain of naked guys, it’s the bitches who complained of naked men! 

Guest Daniel Seah
10 hours ago, Guest Guys don’t complain said:

Normally guys don’t complain of naked guys, it’s the bitches who complained of naked men! 

Yes. Women see naked men, bad luck 3 years as they said!

Full frontal - bad luck 3 years.

Half naked (topless) - bad luck 3 days.

Believe or not, I've always seen my neighbors, 3 men staying at different household unit across my block naked in their kitchens after their shower in the middle of the night. 

Might be nobody notice them at these hour and most important no kaypo complain. 😁

Just wondering.

Do you have the fear of being caught if you flashed your dick in public or something similar? I used to try having a mutual JO in a public toilet and honestly I was scared of being caught by others.

Let me know your experiences!

• G_M locked this topic