Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Anybody read the Newpaper today? Got picture of handsome exhibitionist. He's so good looking, also body very fit. Have a tattoo on upper arm very sexy.

Anybody know where in Woodlands? That woman who complain is so fat and ugly, she don't even look in the mirror see herself as ugly. Who want to show body to her? I think he only like to be natural. She better not flatter herself.

I think handsome men are quite exhibitionist. Got it, flaunt it.

Last week I saw at the sauna this cute young man very nice body. Many men try to get him. But he will only openly do it at the jacuzzi pool where everyone can see. I see they all give up after they cannot get him to go with them to a room. They are too shy to do it so open and so many men watching. I was sitting right beside them. I also shy so I only watch and touch. :D

Today's New Paper has a short report on this guy on page 28.

His name is Clifford Wongn Wait Lit. He has been charged with nine counts of appearing nude in public view.

The police prosecutor asked the court to refer him to the Institute of Mental Health for evaluation.

Woneg was charged under the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, a wide-ranging law.

---

hmm, he should have exhibited himself at Fort Road, or in saunas, where there is a willing audience.

Guest Destiny

what is the big deal......... my ex like to be naked in his own house too ;) feel more freedom what :thumb: when i am in his place, i have to follow his rule also.. "NAKED" .. :oops: :oops: , we do all things in that way.. watched tv, dinner, doing house chores & sleep..... :thumb: :thumb:

btw, his house is no facing any other blocks so is so convenience :clap:

Just been to the Full Moon Party at TC. It was nude in at the cafe area and the maze area. The cafe area lighting was quite bright, and one has to walk pass the cafe area to get to the maze area (the other entrance was closed). Initially people were shy, but after a while, people just prefer to go around the vicinity nude. It's just too troublesome to go to the locker to grab your towel just to visit the toilets, showers, steam room or the Jacuzzi. And, who cares if you are nude on such an occasion.

Anybody read the Newpaper today? Got picture of handsome exhibitionist. He's so good looking, also body very fit. Have a tattoo on upper arm very sexy.

Anybody know where in Woodlands? That woman who complain is so fat and ugly, she don't even look in the mirror see herself as ugly. Who want to show body to her? I think he only like to be natural. She better not flatter herself.

I think handsome men are quite exhibitionist. Got it, flaunt it.

Last week I saw at the sauna this cute young man very nice body. Many men try to get him. But he will only openly do it at the jacuzzi pool where everyone can see. I see they all give up after they cannot get him to go with them to a room. They are too shy to do it so open and so many men watching. I was sitting right beside them. I also shy so I only watch and touch. :D

Check this out http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,...7189540,00.html?

But you called that body fit? Err... definitely not my type. I don't think I like to watch him naked every day... ha ha! :lol:

Check this out http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,...7189540,00.html?

But you called that body fit? Err... definitely not my type. I don't think I like to watch him naked every day... ha ha! :lol:

haha yah man, not very fit. How come the pic in the Newpaper look so different and sexy? On the first page somemore. I think they are trying to sell meat :) to attract people to buy.

Anyway married man body is like that not bad already. Still nice also. Even those with 6 packs will also show a bit of tummy when they relax when nobody looking. They only suck in their tummy when showing at saunas or taking pics :lol They look so gay and stuckup, I prefer that married man any day.

But I think Singaporeans has no sense of humor at all. 6-7am so early why that bitch purposely stood at living room window and watched the block so far away? The view so small those pics are taken with telelens. Somemore when he knows she still watched. Stop watching and he'll not be encouraged and will stop. He thought she was appreciative audience. So far away he thought she looked pretty but if he seen her close up he'll vomit and close the windows. :)

But I think Singaporeans has no sense of humor at all. 6-7am so early why that bitch purposely stood at living room window and watched the block so far away? The view so small those pics are taken with telelens. Somemore when he knows she still watched. Stop watching and he'll not be encouraged and will stop. He thought she was appreciative audience. So far away he thought she looked pretty but if he seen her close up he'll vomit and close the windows. :)

Yeah, Oysters ( refer to those bitches) are like that lor. They always think all men will be looking at them regardless what, and with a glance at them make their hearts flutter and further glances make them on cloud nine. Chey, i find them pitiful. Sometimes in MRT, some oysters would purposely leaned so close, and their hair simply swing here and there against my cheeks, so irritating! Some smelled terrible...Never wash their hair for weeks!

I pity that guy who might have done it unconsciously as he carried JO or nude in his own flat. It was not worthwhile for him to show off to this stupid oyster, might as well shown to those who can appreciate more. I dun believe guys with hunky bodies and 8 pax would do that....Well, maybe that oyster will float out of her window after seeing that...haha...... :whistle:

Guest Guest_hstnasia

Yeah, Oysters ( refer to those bitches) are like that lor. They always think all men will be looking at them regardless what, and with a glance at them make their hearts flutter and further glances make them on cloud nine. Chey, i find them pitiful. Sometimes in MRT, some oysters would purposely leaned so close, and their hair simply swing here and there against my cheeks, so irritating! Some smelled terrible...Never wash their hair for weeks!

I pity that guy who might have done it unconsciously as he carried JO or nude in his own flat. It was not worthwhile for him to show off to this stupid oyster, might as well shown to those who can appreciate more. I dun believe guys with hunky bodies and 8 pax would do that....Well, maybe that oyster will float out of her window after seeing that...haha...... :whistle:

Hmm.. Just a comment, I think it's perfectly fine for a woman to feel offended when the guy stand there stark naked and exhibit himself. I just don't understand why we never really put ourselves into that lady's shoes and look at it from a "normal" striaght people perspective. Gay may find it arousing to see a naked man but woman feel it differently and disgusted. Putting it this way, not all woman are as slut as people like us.

Let's make this scenario, if you encounter a guy that's completely not your type doing this exhibitionist thing in front of you, would you find it fascinating? I guess not, and in a sense we will find it disgusting. Don't judge other people based on our own kind, think of thing from many angles and start putting ourselves in straight people's shoes at least it would help making gay community less disgusting in straight people's perspective.

Hmm.. Just a comment, I think it's perfectly fine for a woman to feel offended when the guy stand there stark naked and exhibit himself. I just don't understand why we never really put ourselves into that lady's shoes and look at it from a "normal" striaght people perspective. Gay may find it arousing to see a naked man but woman feel it differently and disgusted. Putting it this way, not all woman are as slut as people like us.

Let's make this scenario, if you encounter a guy that's completely not your type doing this exhibitionist thing in front of you, would you find it fascinating? I guess not, and in a sense we will find it disgusting. Don't judge other people based on our own kind, think of thing from many angles and start putting ourselves in straight people's shoes at least it would help making gay community less disgusting in straight people's perspective.

I wont react even i see a big fat naked woman standing infront of my flat, trying to play with herself. I will find it amusing infact. Like others have mentioned, if i felt annoying, i would just walk off or draw my curtain, and forget about the whole thing, its non of my business to make a drama out of it. If in case of an old uncle trying to exhibit himself, i will just watch and put myself in his shoe as well. He is trying to satisfy himself in his own house, who cares?! If we turn around and look at thing at another angle, was that 'oyster' a peeping Tom instead, she was intruding someone's privacy by staring into someone's flat! Maybe she has enjoyed enough before making her complaints, just to make herself feel at ease after enjoying a sex show ?! :hat:

The man should sue the woman and the police/press for invasion of privacy!

Ok, the above statement is rhetorical. There is no such thing as privacy in Sg.

I think the law here is one sided. If the situation is the other way round, would that oyster get her sentence if a man complained of seeing her naked ? If a man got touched by a woman, can the local law take it seriously if he make a report to the police ? I wonder the authority will laugh at him if he claim that a woman is trying to molest him in a crowded place. Men seldom make complains against nude women even get touched by them. But as gays dun like that, we should complain but will the law take us seriously ?

:rolleyes:

sometimes, i dont understand why such law are accepted and passed... i m free to be naked in my own private place, and it is not as if i annouce to the whole world that "Hey! I m naked now! Come and watch!". If anyone really wants to look into my house and saw me naked, can I stop him/her? Obviously not, they have the freedom to watch and i have the freedom to be naked in my private house. If they feel offended, i would say, "Don't watch lor! Who tell you to be so 'kaypo' and watch?"

:D

I agree that each has his/her freedom to be naked in their own private place ( house ),but think twice,is there a thing call window curtain?Just like during army day,u can do anything u wan,but dun get caught,is not that this law is very new to us that we never take note,but is long ago & everyone know about it,so if u break the law,u have to face it.Be fair,how if your sister or your mum saw that every morning,will u say that is their businessness,who ask them to wake up that early to " watch " it?Will you still say that they can choose not to?If only happen to someone you care & your dear,then you know the pain... :P

there is a difference between what you do in public and what you do in private.

if the guy was walking around the house naked and has forgotten to close the curtains, (we dont have the full facts) then i dont think the police would have taken any action against him. they may just given him a warning.

however, according to the new paper report, this guy seemed to "looking" out for the woman (who complained). "he was seen sticking his head out", l"ooking in the direction of the woman", "stroking himself" etc etc. if that was true, then the guy may have intentionally exposed himself to the lady with the intention of "outraging her modesty". even though the woman may have "encouraged" it by watching him the few days before, each time he has exposed himself to her is an act of outraging her modesty. however, he can use these previous incidents to show that she has encouraged him etc.

true, what you want to do in the privacy of your own home is your own business. but when you impose your "privates" on other people, even though in the privacy of your own home, then you have crossed the line of exposing your publics in the public. and hence, the breaking of the law. and there are consequences :)

just some thoughts... :)

Guest From the Future

Hello... even if the guy looked out for the girl to show him his thing, so what... If she don't like, she don't have to appear every morning to look at him. Its not as if he goes to her front door naked. She has obviously wanted to see...

One word... this fxxking law is so stupid. Singapore is stupid.

I remeber seeing this tv prog... saying... when he touched you on the shoulder... "sexual harrasment"?. What the fxxk? Women is so big deal right, women can seduce man all they want but man cannot seduce women? Sexy words... sexual harrassment!... touch... sexual harrassment!... Come to think of it, I am so happy to be gay in that sense.

Seduction is just part of human life. As long as its not threatening... what's the big deal right?

Singapore is advance in lifestyle... but mentality and law.... way lagging in years.

Guest From the Future

Guest_hstnasia - Thaboyz is so right. I agree totally with what he said later also. Thaiboyz is indeed wise (from the many posts I read), way to go bro.

What makes u think that we would be disgusted if a guy that's completely not our type doing this exhibitionist thing in front of us would even bother us. Like Thaiboyz, I am not even disgusted if its a fat oyster. I will just look away or walk away. And ya, I will also find it very funny... and feel awed that there are actually so many strange and different people in the world.

And if straight people think that gays are disgusting (like u said)... that precisely show how small their view is, and in this case of the guy being charged is exactly what it shows. And you being gay think that we have to behave in a certain manner to win the favored views of the straights, shows that you are.... I will not include this, or my post will be deleted. haha.

Though minority as we might be, we have our own culture and it is to be respected. Though Singapore is too backward to see that... it doesn't mean we have to suck up to the straights.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any stories of exhibitionists for sharing? I'm quite an adventurous exhibitionist and enjoy showing off and watching other people's reactions. Sometimes at night, I would meet up people from IRC at quiet place near my house wearing tights which show off my bulge. Or when I'm alone at home, I'd also answer the door when salesmen, postmen or garang guni wearing just a towel and then let the towel fall off so that they can see my cock hanging half-erect. If i'm feeling really horny, I would also go to the gay shop at Chinatown Point and purposely asked to try on their skimpy bright swimtrunks in at least one size smaller so that my cockshape very obvious or my cockhead would pop out, like to show them and cocktease. Best of all, I like to go to cruisy toilets and masturbate for others to watch...shiok.. Any others have stories to share? I would like to expand my limits and try new things :)

Are there any stories of exhibitionists for sharing? I'm quite an adventurous exhibitionist and enjoy showing off and watching other people's reactions. Sometimes at night, I would meet up people from IRC at quiet place near my house wearing tights which show off my bulge. Or when I'm alone at home, I'd also answer the door when salesmen, postmen or garang guni wearing just a towel and then let the towel fall off so that they can see my cock hanging half-erect. If i'm feeling really horny, I would also go to the gay shop at Chinatown Point and purposely asked to try on their skimpy bright swimtrunks in at least one size smaller so that my cockshape very obvious or my cockhead would pop out, like to show them and cocktease. Best of all, I like to go to cruisy toilets and masturbate for others to watch...shiok.. Any others have stories to share? I would like to expand my limits and try new things :)

You have not mentioned gay sauna. Most of them have nude nights when you could walk around naked.

I've been to the nude nights but somehow dun feel the thrill as much because being nude there is the expected thing to do and has less "shock" value. When I show off my hard cock in a pair of skimpy swimtrunks to a gay salesman, at least i get to see his eyes lusting after my basket and tempt him...when i masturbate in the cruisy toilet, the audience wanna touch but cannot touch cos i would usually lock myself in the cubicle (and they look in from under the door or over the next cubicle). The sense of surprise increase the fun :)

Guest WhyWait

You have not mentioned gay sauna. Most of them have nude nights when you could walk around naked.

Wonder why wait for nude nites to be nude?! At saunas, one can see be nude anywhere rite....especially in the dark maze! Agree? :P :whistle:

Kool it guys, you're scaring the big birds away! :lol::P

Pool shower rooms are good place to c and be seen - I used to do that at RV and Delta pool....but those were the days! :whistle:

The most cruisy toilets are the one at Suntec City.

Toilet on the 2nd storey opp Reds Saloon. n the toilet on the first storey just below the Reds saloon or the 1st storey toilet next to the Photo processing studio shop.

The most cruisy toilets are the one at Suntec City.

Toilet on the 2nd storey opp Reds Saloon. n the toilet on the first storey just below the Reds saloon or the 1st storey toilet next to the Photo processing studio shop.

When is the best time to go ..... ?

Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I always come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....i almost puke and ran off as fast as my feet could carry me... <_<

Dun like that lah. Must do some charity mah. Just pretend to see for a while lor.

:D

i masturbated at international plaza's toilet and showed a few guys.

in the end, one of the guys who peeped at me came over and ask me

"were you from acjc?" :blink:

i was damn freak out! ex sch mate!!!! argh.......... :(

so anyone got suggestions on where to go for a bit of toilet wanking? i love to masturbate in a cubicle and seeing from the shadow or sound that the guys next door are doing the same - till they start peeping at me, then it gets better...

i masturbated at international plaza's toilet and showed a few guys.

in the end, one of the guys who peeped at me came over and ask me

"were you from acjc?" :blink:

i was damn freak out! ex sch mate!!!! argh.......... :(

...... :lol::lol: .... that's a good one ..... lucky the other bystander never say I was your form teacher ... oh gosh :D

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Oh well.. tons of exhibitionist fun tonight at the nude night at 17...

Should be there with my leather slave boy in the "dungeon"... maybe I can get him to bottom for me in the public sling.

See you guys there... :rolleyes:

Many years ago, i was fxxking horny one nite after my nite class, i went to a near by public toilet, trying to wank myself off in a urinal. While i was doing it with my pants down my knees ( it was a quiet place ), someone walked in..gosh! I freezed my acts....and pretend to pee..and this guy was beside me...staring at my erected dick..i felt so embrassed but pretend to be normal, pulled up my pants and tugged my erected dick back..and walked off..haha...Now, whenever i recalled, i always smile to myself.... :P

my experience even worse

was damn horny and was masturbating in a cab late at night after clubbing

thought he didn't see until i reach my destination

after i paid and was abt to get down

the cab driver ask "xiao di, wo hou mien you tissue" (boy, i got tissue behind)

This one is also a good one. You were so desperado till need to shake already in cab ... :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Gee...you sound like WRX from sgboy.com leh heheheh.....Still recall some of your stories there once upon a time when it was more "fun". heeee

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest guest69

Exhibitionist fun still going on at Fort Road Beach - wasthere yesterday nice andhot weather and many nude tanning and walking around!

Also the running track at Fort Rd carpark All PLUs around 8:30 onwards.Saw a daring exhibitionist there walking around nude with rope tied round his body and hands tied behind.

Guest hard gay

any nice exhibiting/ voyering places?

and as for tiong bahru- i think you all are talking about delta sports complex or tiong bahru park?

haven't been there to cruise for a long time already

fort road will always be a fun place, but convenient only if you drive

so anyone wanna exhibt/voyer tonight?

feeling hard and horny, want to watch some actions and suck some hot juicy cock

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic