Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest Handsome
On 10/25/2020 at 5:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

Believe or not, I've always seen my neighbors, 3 men staying at different household unit across my block naked in their kitchens after their shower in the middle of the night. 

Might be nobody notice them at these hour and most important no kaypo complain. 😁

Must be handsome and fit. As the saying goes if you are handsome is called flirt but if you are ugly is called harrassment.

On 10/23/2020 at 1:14 AM, upshot said:

Least we forget gentlemen.

This is as much for me as (a reminder) as it is for everyone else. Not all acts of exhibitionism are the same though some more serious than another. There is a very thin line we walk indulging in this unlawful risky 'fun'.

I admit, I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me and at the same time, hold myself to recognise there are local laws (protecting public) regarding nudity or sexual promiscuity acts in public places, boundaries to never ever cross, sense of decency and respect for people NOT LIKE US. As much as we write or comment in a manner almost JUSTIFYING our "fun" before we forget. There are laws. Strict laws governing this. To take this 'fun' to the limit you think you are entitled to, you stand alone to face the consequences of getting caught.

Exhibitionism to me does not mean I get to impose my 'state of undress or sexual arousal state' on anyone (man, women & child) even if mentally, I feel it's harmless and not go beyond flashing oneself. No one can read your mind to know you mean no harm.

When I do what I do, it's in the middle of the night, out of sight of people who do not share my sexual cruising lifestyle and mindfully checked there is no accidental exposure leading to problems. My kind of exhibitionism does not include shocking or making public folks uncomfortable or threaten to their modesty due to my fetish/kink. There is a time and place to pull a stunt like that.

So while we write real or fake account of incidents to titillate, give a thought that there is a thin line between what is good and bad taste behaviour. If you can not manage your constant out of control sexual urges correctly, someone one day just might do it for you when you make a mistake.

If you are cautious, I salute you. But for those getting way too bold, let this be a reminder to save you from hot water if caught.

https://goodyfeed.com/walking-or-jogging-half-naked-in-public-in-spore-is-it-iegal/

Excerpts from the link:

Naked People In Public – A Crime

Under Rogue and Vagabonds, Act 27A, Singapore’s law states that walking around nude in a public place or a private place that’s exposed to public view, is illegal. One could get fined or even jailed for up to 3 months just for being naked even in your own home.

If you’re at home, it’s easy to just pull the curtains to avoid being the next big star on STOMP, but what about going half-naked in public?

Being nude is defined by the Act as “a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order”. This means that anyone who’s disgusted by your state of dress (or undress) could call you out as being nude.

In a conservative society like Singapore, it’s not surprising that people are offended by the sight of male chests in public. For females, it might be less unusual for people to be offended. And when we refer to half-naked, we do mean the top half; keep your private bits to yourself, please.

In other words, it’s not about half-naked…but whether you “offend against public decency or order.”

PS: I am putting this in another thread that NEEDS reminding before it gets too out of hand.

What a stupid ACT without human rights....

in public or outside, I agreed. But if in house, too much, in own private place, who the hell asked that morons view and peek inside someone private place and property? They are the one should be punished from peeking into someone house and private place/property. LOL

On 10/29/2020 at 6:48 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

What a stupid ACT without human rights....

in public or outside, I agreed. But if in house, too much, in own private place, who the hell asked that morons view and peek inside someone private place and property? They are the one should be punished from peeking into someone house and private place/property. LOL

There are laws against you peeping into someone's home. Private property.

A couple (str8 or gay) having sex in a park or other public places and saw you peeping at them, the Police will give a warning or arrest the couple for indecency act in public. YOU will be let off unless you are accused of molesting if you do more than just peeping at them. And if you are a gay couple and caught in doing unnatural sex act, then you will have additional charges if the court decide to act on that. Serving in the Police when I was doing NS, I have encountered this a lot since I was in Joo Chiat Police Station. Surprise the hell out of couples who made report on this thinking they were in the right.

But peep inside a private home, watching a couple having sex in a bedroom thorough the window for example, you can be arrested for that if caught and there is proof.

AND...

If you were wondering did I catch any gay sex at East Coast Park? Yes. Almost all let off with the agreement of my regular officers back then. You think police really want to catch? Too much paper work and court visit to testify. Most police not really that homophobic even then. Sure got a few str8 assholes who do use this as a means to have fun panicking those they caught but many don't really care. Sometime force to as it was an official complaint by citizen who dial 999 or some caught still want to fuck with us with their attitude. Those, we have no problems taking back or whallop. Ya I have seen both sides of the fence.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Butt Ken

Is being totally naked at the tv room of Shogun and opening my legs wide to be fingered considered exhibitionism?

Like one ah pek commented, I'm macam like open legs open season or not? I said you want you take loh. Don't wait until I close legs then open season closed. Then all those ah peks pretending to be watching TV also watch some of them take turns to finger me until I'm very wet. One kaypoh uncle wanted to help me wipe dry. I said dry then fingers not easy to slide in.

Guest Comfort man
5 minutes ago, Guest Butt Ken said:

Is being totally naked at the tv room of Shogun and opening my legs wide to be fingered considered exhibitionism?

Like one ah pek commented, I'm macam like open legs open season or not? I said you want you take loh. Don't wait until I close legs then open season closed. Then all those ah peks pretending to be watching TV also watch some of them take turns to finger me until I'm very wet. One kaypoh uncle wanted to help me wipe dry. I said dry then fingers not easy to slide in.

I watched a few comfort woman story. Sounds so pitiful. But sgp got so many comfort man and slutty some more. Please! Have some dignity for goodness sake  

On 10/28/2020 at 5:14 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Will be nice if Malaysia (KL City) have such open shower place...

Yeah. But I usually just leave the door open or get changed in the open in gym, beach and pool toilets. 😅

5 hours ago, Guest Coney Islander said:

No need to drive, anyone tried Coney Island?

3 hours ago, doncoin said:

I just wonder when you are "exhibiting" outdoors, how do you deal with mosquitos or under insect bites? 

Years ago, I was at a clothing optional beach which I thought was strangely empty. Within 5 minutes I knew why that area was empty. Sand flies. They swarm around you like crazy. 

Corney island got sandflies in the beach too.

Guest Spotted

Spotted an exhibitionism showering with e toilet door half open at e void deck temporary toilets under my blk at 3am after my nite cycling. Yes got a hit with him.  My blk is having HIP upgrading work 2 men toilets were set up on 1 end n 2 women toilets on e other end. My blk is quite ulu n quiet at nite bcos it is standing away fr e other blks at a corner.  An amazing experience. 

On 10/29/2020 at 8:53 PM, upshot said:

There are laws against you peeping into someone's home. Private property.

A couple (str8 or gay) having sex in a park or other public places and saw you peeping at them, the Police will give a warning or arrest the couple for indecency act in public. YOU will be let off unless you are accused of molesting if you do more than just peeping at them. And if you are a gay couple and caught in doing unnatural sex act, then you will have additional charges if the court decide to act on that. Serving in the Police when I was doing NS, I have encountered this a lot since I was in Joo Chiat Police Station. Surprise the hell out of couples who made report on this thinking they were in the right.

But peep inside a private home, watching a couple having sex in a bedroom thorough the window for example, you can be arrested for that if caught and there is proof.

AND...

If you were wondering did I catch any gay sex at East Coast Park? Yes. Almost all let off with the agreement of my regular officers back then. You think police really want to catch? Too much paper work and court visit to testify. Most police not really that homophobic even then. Sure got a few str8 assholes who do use this as a means to have fun panicking those they caught but many don't really care. Sometime force to as it was an official complaint by citizen who dial 999 or some caught still want to fuck with us with their attitude. Those, we have no problems taking back or whallop. Ya I have seen both sides of the fence.

Anyway, not having sex at all at park, maybe only jerking off or wanking for exhibition, hahaha...

Police catch coz of money and also they want people let them fuck or suck them off only... else, why they care since people having sex or jerking off, nothing to do, and I dont see any crime since it did not hurt or harm someone else. Mst important is, play safe and smart and try not to be seen LOL....

Most human is like that, busybody, things not related to them and did not hurt nor harm them but they just want to show off and purposely complaint like they are the king and same goes with police.... gangster and king with license... LOL...

So, what we can do in this kind of stupid and lousy country, is just to be careful in everything LOL.... no matter you are right or wrong, as long as you not rich nor powerful, confirm everything you do will be WRONG...

20 hours ago, doncoin said:

I just wonder when you are "exhibiting" outdoors, how do you deal with mosquitos or under insect bites? 

Years ago, I was at a clothing optional beach which I thought was strangely empty. Within 5 minutes I knew why that area was empty. Sand flies. They swarm around you like crazy. 

hahaha....
if u say swarm, you better run....

Not all place with that kind of insect....

If just few, you can just used insect repeal spray or lotion LOL... or bring along lemongrass LOL

On 11/5/2020 at 11:23 PM, doncoin said:

LOTS AND LOTS of mozzie pads and spray... trust me I know. It helps if you know which time of the year to do it too. Like now? Not a good time rainy season. My record is 23 bites.

But .. rainiy season also offer another kink which is lying in wet clear puddle of rain water at East Coast park late at night (not done this in ages) of bike or foot path. This happen when there are indentations on the ground that traps 3-6 inch of water in a large stretch. WOW.. heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Just went for a jog in the dark park connector in the north, had enough time to strip myself totally naked and jerk off. Suddenly saw a light in the distance, realised it was a bike getting nearer. Had no choice but to just wear my top, attempt to cover my cock (wonder how much I even managed to hide) and act like I’m jogging. Ejaculated from the excitement as the bike went past. What a day for the first time exhibiting outdoors!

9 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

Just went for a jog in the dark park connector in the north, had enough time to strip myself totally naked and jerk off. Suddenly saw a light in the distance, realised it was a bike getting nearer. Had no choice but to just wear my top, attempt to cover my cock (wonder how much I even managed to hide) and act like I’m jogging. Ejaculated from the excitement as the bike went past. What a day for the first time exhibiting outdoors!

Which park connector was that? 🥺

On 11/10/2020 at 1:41 AM, hidingnhiding said:

wow...wonderful...nice experienced.... wish I can do the same here...

On 11/5/2020 at 11:23 PM, doncoin said:

Was that Coney Island?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have the fear of being caught if you flashed your dick in public or something similar? I used to try having a mutual JO in a public toilet and honestly I was scared of being caught by others. but i try that today in boon keng mrt toilet...i grabbed this chn big cock and felt it for awhile....

6 hours ago, sg indian here said:

Do you have the fear of being caught if you flashed your dick in public or something similar? I used to try having a mutual JO in a public toilet and honestly I was scared of being caught by others. but i try that today in boon keng mrt toilet...i grabbed this chn big cock and felt it for awhile....

The fear is the FUN part LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 6:58 AM, sg indian here said:

Wat happen next 

• 3 weeks later...

Sengkang riverside park near sheds at highway after 10pm onwards... 

Olympic Exhibit runners ....

Happy olympic endings and all gold medal winners....

Come cheer the events every good clear weather night...

Exhibit beyond midnight...

Best exhibit spot in sg

Guest Desmond Goh
On 1/27/2021 at 10:47 AM, chargingbull said:

Sengkang riverside park near sheds at highway after 10pm onwards... 

Olympic Exhibit runners ....

Happy olympic endings and all gold medal winners....

Come cheer the events every good clear weather night...

Exhibit beyond midnight...

Best exhibit spot in sg

What type of exhibition? Run naked?

On 10/19/2020 at 12:20 AM, Guest ecp said:

wooooow! I can sit here all day! And shower, and sit.

Anyway this thread is about exhibitionism, why all the harping on risk and danger?? If its an open shower, get butt naked and shower!  It's not like you gonna be fucking right there?? Stick to the main topic!

HAHAHAH is just a short stroll between marine cove and parkland green i wonder if, sticking to the main topic, one is better than the other for it!

On 2/1/2021 at 6:19 PM, overture said:

HAHAHAH is just a short stroll between marine cove and parkland green i wonder if, sticking to the main topic, one is better than the other for it!

It’s along my usual route. Parkland green occasionally has a few people showering during evening peak hours and weekends. Marine cove only sees any traffic when it rains and beach goers take shelter outside the facilities. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic