Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Exhibitionist fun still going on at Fort Road Beach - wasthere yesterday nice andhot weather and many nude tanning and walking around!

Also the running track at Fort Rd carpark All PLUs around 8:30 onwards.Saw a daring exhibitionist there walking around nude with rope tied round his body and hands tied behind.

Today weather also hot, i am sure there would be scene at the FR beach. As for that guy who got himself tied up and walked around nude, it might be spectacular and interesting to watch but also can invite complains from the public and police will be there. So be alert for those who like to tan nude there.

Guest matured-uncle
Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I always come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....i almost puke and ran off as fast as my feet could carry me... <_<

Please see the surrounding area before make such comment and be sensitive to others. Though we respect your preferance and dislike the older guys, it's unnecessary to write in such manner. This is not sgboy forum where many youngsters in the forum like to make fun or puke the older PLUs, you should know that a number of matured guys in this BW especially silent members from old BW members.

Such comments would hurt the feeling being old, big tummy, matured uncles. An educated guy like you should respect other whether member, silent member or only guest as you would be also a middle age guy in few years' time.

Other uncles and I would thank you for your maturity's thinking in your future posts and don't put such comments.

Guest Cityhall guy

So Bukit panjang got place to cruise and play too? Work there, nothing happening at the plaza. Did try the quiet zhenghua park before when work OT. nothing happen. Any way know the place better?

Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I always come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....i almost puke and ran off as fast as my feet could carry me... <_<

Please see the surrounding area before make such comment and be sensitive to others. Though we respect your preferance and dislike the older guys, it's unnecessary to write in such manner. This is not sgboy forum where many youngsters in the forum like to make fun or puke the older PLUs, you should know that a number of matured guys in this BW especially silent members from old BW members.

Such comments would hurt the feeling being old, big tummy, matured uncles. An educated guy like you should respect other whether member, silent member or only guest as you would be also a middle age guy in few years' time.

Other uncles and I would thank you for your maturity's thinking in your future posts and don't put such comments.

View it positively it will motivate all readers of this board to keep in shape.

Oh oh...Uncle scolded already....

Ok, lets us make a point to be a fit uncle, so that we can invite more viewers when we exhibit ourselves at later age.

:P

Ok, lets us make a point to be a fit uncle, so that we can invite more viewers when we exhibit ourselves at later age.

That's thaiboyz's personal experience and feeling. Read it, laugh (or complain) about it and move on. Hope this will not turn into a protest -- with ppl marching down the street, smashing cars, and burning rainbow flags ..... etc. Oops. :whistle:

dun argue abt some boring issues lah.. y not talk abt exhibting cocks for others to enjoy

anyone want to see me perform at kovan shopping center?

i work there

heartland mall at 8pm 2nd floor toilet?

ok?

Can reveal what would be your performance agenda ? Taking your clothes off piece by piece ? then wat ? .....dance around naked ?..haha....better do it in remote place, so that all of us can sit down and watch your performance. ;)

got sell popcorns or not? I have habit of eating pop corns while watching show. :D Kway-chee (melon seeds) also can lar...

heartland mall at 8pm 2nd floor toilet?

ok?

Can reveal what would be your performance agenda ? Taking your clothes off piece by piece ? then wat ? .....dance around naked ?..haha....better do it in remote place, so that all of us can sit down and watch your performance. ;)

got sell popcorns or not? I have habit of eating pop corns while watching show. :D Kway-chee (melon seeds) also can lar...

I have alot of Kway-chee (melon seeds) and new year goodies...can sponsor to everybody there while watching the show..hehe

Better make reservation fast, seats are running out fast.

:D

Guest Matured Uncle Supporter

We matured uncles don't talk so much like some people here. That does not mean what those girly boys from Sgboy can dictate what the rest of us like. There are plenty who like matured uncles.

I can easily quote some incidents where those sissy girly boys think we uncles are interested in them and the way they showed their queenly atittudes really want to make us puke. There are so many of those around making so much catty noises that you'll think that they're are hot properties. Wait till you see them with their limp wrists and their silly posing about, you'll want to puke. If you listen to their girly chatters you hear the exact same things as this

Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I always come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....i almost puke and ran off as fast as my feet could carry me... dry.gif

We only have your words that they are exhibiting at you. Maybe it's all in your frustrated imaginations that you think everybody is lusting after your queeny body. Every glance, every hand movement get exaggerated out of proportions. Get a life. If you have the kind of manly confidence, you won't react like a queen to whatever people do.

These people make me so embarrassed that I almost want to turn straight. They give us all a bad name.

Let's not attack on sissy/girly boys. I believe they do not choose to behave that way. Personally, they are not my type. But, I do sympathize with them. I believe they are trying to cope life as best they can given such condition.

Let's not make fun of mature uncles either. For most people, it's not easy to maintain slim waistline after 30 (some 40). Depletion in hormones level naturally signal the bodies to take an apple shape. It's certainly bad for health and I do sympathize with these uncles. Can they do something about it? Yes, find out from fellow uncles who did it. I always admire uncles who stay in shape despite their age.

No matter young or old,to me if u look good u are my type,i will like to be your friends or even have fun with you,except those who r soft & sissy type,100% turn me off.

I dunno why alot of people esp in the net,always like to ask people,u look gd or above average looking not?More than 80% of guys there over confident of themself when they should not,.They look so girl girl or normal yet they dare to seek for handsome guys,OMG & alot of young guys around 20 keep saying that they know what they want & they kow what is true Love,my foot,after ask how many times they attached b4,they may more than those mature uncle at their age,this is what they call Know what is true Love?

I dunno what wrong with this circle,most people seem not as mature as what they should,haha,by my age about 30,some youngster call me uncle & old already :P

Guest Cityhall guy

People different got different taste. Yes, today you may not like sissy. Thats doesnt mean in future the same. I believe you got a bad experience before with sissy pple. Friendly speaking there are nice caring sissy pple also.

And before you can say they turn off you. Do you think they wouldnt be the same as you? They have taste also mah. Infact, you may turn them off. Lets dont give any comments. If dont like just keep it to yourself lor. No need to bring it out. Is hurtful sometime. Please try to be in the shoes too. After all we are PLU. :thumb:

So cheer up guys. Lets back to exihibitionist. :D

I dont know which part of bukit panjang got quiet place cos i dont stay bukit panjang. :unsure:

" People different got different taste. Yes, today you may not like sissy. Thats doesnt mean in future the same. I believe you got a bad experience before with sissy pple. Friendly speaking there are nice caring sissy pple also ".

Sorry i dare to say forever i wont change my taste with this,i don't even dare to know this type of people,i dun wan when out so many people looking at me.

I dunno,if manly str acting type will turn them off,i think they may like gal already.I respect them but not the way they carry themself even in public.

Maybe we can have new topics,will u love a sissy or have a sissy as ur lover?

OK ok...all brothers, sisters, uncles and aunties...lets get back to the track...EXHIBITIONISTIC FUN....

If we refer back to the other forum about the FR case when a nude guy like to be tied on the trees and get molested/fxxked by others.....This is part of the exhihitionistic fun...so lets contribute more of this sort.

Guest uncleLURKer

We matured uncles don't talk so much like some people here. That does not mean what those girly boys from Sgboy can dictate what the rest of us like. There are plenty who like matured uncles.

I can easily quote some incidents where those sissy girly boys think we uncles are interested in them and the way they showed their queenly atittudes really want to make us puke. There are so many of those around making so much catty noises that you'll think that they're are hot properties. Wait till you see them with their limp wrists and their silly posing about, you'll want to puke. If you listen to their girly chatters you hear the exact same things as this

Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I always come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....i almost puke and ran off as fast as my feet could carry me... dry.gif

We only have your words that they are exhibiting at you. Maybe it's all in your frustrated imaginations that you think everybody is lusting after your queeny body. Every glance, every hand movement get exaggerated out of proportions. Get a life. If you have the kind of manly confidence, you won't react like a queen to whatever people do.

These people make me so embarrassed that I almost want to turn straight. They give us all a bad name.

Actually make one big round come back to the start point the both of you also the same what. One make fun of uncles, the other make fun of sissies.

A person like Thaiboyz will only say that he finds a particular type of men disgusting, only because he thinks he himself is desireable. But you have to understand, desireability is different for different people. You may be desireable to the majority of people out there, but it does not mean you're desireable to everybody. Just because an uncle is not so desireable to the majority, it doesn't mean absolutely nobody finds him desireable.

Similarly there are people, like me, who will never take a second look at someone like thaiboyz's photo, even though I seriously doubt it's really thaiboyz. But it doesn't mean all the uncles will come onto the board and wu yuan wu gu say they don't like young boys like in the photo who don't even have the smell of a man yet. It's all personal preferences, and it's your right, but it doesn't have to be vocalised.

Sissies also the same. I know people who will specifically look for sissies, because they still like femininity in their partners. They are not as unwanted some of you may think.

Let's just keep these discussions about fun, and less about what you find unattractive. We'll enjoy ourselves more that way. :)

Sorry,mind i ask who are going to Fort Road Beach this coming Thursday Morning or Lunch time?

Me confirm going,just dunno the way,can wait at the Carpark or Katong Park,anyone not working that day can lead the way,but pls,does not mean we will end up having something ok?Just friend,Thanks

Mind PM me & we can arrange

Why is that you are attacking Thaiboyz?

We are not attacking Thaiboyz.. we're disagreeing with his views and his attitude. ;)

This is actually very relevant to our discussion on Exhibitionistic fun. For example:

- if you're open about showing off, how do you feel if someone you don't like starts to play with you?

- in the above situation, how would you react to this person?

- when playing in open, what are the things you do and do not do?

- if you're playing with someone else in open, will you let someone else join you?

- what happens if your friend likes the other person and you don't?

- why do you do it in open? are you hoping to meet someone you like so that he can join you in open? or in private?

My issues against people like Thaiboyz is that they are only interested in watching. They claim to like hunky fit guys and would slime uncles or sissies online. And then they will rush to Fort Road or Vclub and watch these uncles or sissies having fun with each other "out of curiosity" or "steaminess". :clap:

Of course these people will only watch and don't allow anyone else to touch their 24k gold plated lan jiao. :angry:

Some people might call that being a hypocrite. :whistle:

My issues against people like Thaiboyz is that they are only interested in watching. They claim to like hunky fit guys and would slime uncles or sissies online. And then they will rush to Fort Road or Vclub and watch these uncles or sissies having fun with each other "out of curiosity" or "steaminess". :clap:

Of course these people will only watch and don't allow anyone else to touch their 24k gold plated lan jiao. :angry:

Some people might call that being a hypocrite. :whistle:

Good point..

Some are just playing hard to get yet 'slutty' right inside..

" Of course these people will only watch and don't allow anyone else to touch their 24k gold plated lan jiao.

Some people might call that being a hypocrite".

Topchinese

" Good point..

Some are just playing hard to get yet 'slutty' right inside.."

Vivo

TopChinese & Vivo,i understood what you both & some ppl thinking about,is true that is very piss off when something happen like that,but do you all really stand in their position & think?

If all " taking part " is the best,however everyone has their own taste,even they watching those " free show " in public does not mean they are free to let everyone touch them,pls think twice before giving this type of remarks cos is not fair.

Give example,if i go sauna,is it a must or fine for me to let those who interested in me touching whatever they like esp if nude night? A big big NO,is not what u all say make of GOLD or whatever,just is a respect,you like does not mean the person like too,if the person is his type,do u think he will say no & reject them?

I met alot of people think that if go sauna or that type of " event " mean that can & free to do whatever they like to others,however pls,only both or all feel comfortable with one another then is fun & enjoy,else the other will not happy at all,u also cant so selfish saying that if so " expensive " then stay at home this kind of words, cos the reason is all above.

I just wan to say,respect people,if they dont like & stop u from touching them mean u r nt their type,kindly dun force or say something harsh & bad,respect urself & be gentleman too.

My issues against people like Thaiboyz is that they are only interested in watching. They claim to like hunky fit guys and would slime uncles or sissies online. And then they will rush to Fort Road or Vclub and watch these uncles or sissies having fun with each other "out of curiosity" or "steaminess".  :clap:

Of course these people will only watch and don't allow anyone else to touch their 24k gold plated lan jiao.  :angry:

Some people might call that being a hypocrite.   :whistle:

Topchinese and accomplice:

From your accusation, wat make you jumped into conclusion that i would not allow others to touch me ? Recalling my previous statements, i only made a remark that i do not want to get molested at FR, did i specify i will reject outright whoever come over to have fun with me ? Of course, i have my own choices and preference. If you think i will spend time watching whoever to have sex in the saunas which you have mentioned, you must be out of your mind! I have already running out of my time entertaining all those guys whom i am comfortable with. If you hope, basing on your brief statements, trying to get your type of guys to get involved in your touching game, take a step back to do some self evaluation.

For your and your accomplice, this sunday is the speedo and FMP, its the best time to testify your luck, try touching every guys there, you will get your answer in pain. Good luck! :clap:

Logical words come from sensible thinking.

If one thinks that he can go around touching whoever they want, this chap is definitely annoying and irritating. Respect yourself before others can respect you. Learn how to accept rejection and respect others' decisions. Everyone has his own taste, and rejection does not mean you are a loser. Take it positively as someone who is keen to join you for fun, is waiting at the other corner. Learn the rules of the game and play them well.

I agree that we should get back on topic - exhibitionistic fun

"If we refer back to the other forum about the FR case when a nude guy like to be tied on the trees and get molested/fxxked by others.....This is part of the exhihitionistic fun...so lets contribute more of this sort. "

Any news from Kovan's session?

Guest matured-uncle

Thaib…, please take comments by some our bros as constructive one. A few weeks ago, I also read that a few had commented similarly about you. Don’t be inmatured when give comments as you are not alone in this forum. Some of your comments are so naïve, look down on some uncles as they are old and out of shape. Please behave yourself where you are, there are so many gay forums here like sgboy, fluffboy (now defunct) which mainly young crowds, this forum is so called cater for matured guys, so mind with your word when giving comments so not to hurt others. There are silent members who constantly reading this forum however due to their education background, they lost confidence in writing good English in this forum.

Please take other comments as constructive for your improvement. You are so highly educated in UK (as I read in one of your post) should broadminded attitude in comparison old uncles like us with less education however such a naïve comment would hurt our feeling too. Thank you for your understanding.

hmm i think we should be back to our topic: Exhibitionistic Fun..

Any commends about this topic?

Thaiboyz: i think just be urself and think of others also. I think is just a small misunderstanding. Hope u dont take it in ur heart and let's continue our topic, k?

:lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

Thaib…, please take comments by some our bros as constructive one. A few weeks ago, I also read that a few had commented similarly about you. Don’t be inmatured when give comments as you are not alone in this forum. Some of your comments are so naïve, look down on some uncles as they are old and out of shape. Please behave yourself where you are, there are so many gay forums here like sgboy, fluffboy (now defunct) which mainly young crowds, this forum is so called cater for matured guys, so mind with your word when giving comments so not to hurt others. There are silent members who constantly reading this forum however due to their education background, they lost confidence in writing good English in this forum.

Please take other comments as constructive for your improvement. You are so highly educated in UK (as I read in one of your post) should broadminded attitude in comparison old uncles like us with less education however such a naïve comment would hurt our feeling too. Thank you for your understanding.

Frankly speaking, I didn't manage to read any offensive postings by Thaiboyz. Can someone show me the link? Which thread?

:unsure:

Guest Gay Uncle
Frankly speaking, I didn't manage to read any offensive postings by Thaiboyz. Can someone show me the link? Which thread?

QUOTE (thaiboyz @ Feb 2 2006, 04:27 PM)

Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I always come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....i almost puke and ran off as fast as my feet could carry me... dry.gif /QUOTE

I find this post of his most offensive. Just because someone is not his type, he didn't need to use such hurtful words. Imagine someone telling you that you are disgusting and makes him want to puke just because you are gay. How would you react? They are both irrational prejudices. We harm no one, why should we be made to feel like dirt? Why can't he just take it as a simple misunderstanding and behave like a proper human being?

I am mad because they think it's cool to tell others and his friends don't want to sound like an uncle chaser if they point out his nasty attitude. All too often it is popular to be cool than to be right.

Frankly speaking, I didn't manage to read any offensive postings by Thaiboyz.  Can someone show me the link?  Which thread?

Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I always come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....i almost puke and ran off as fast as my feet could carry me... dry.gif /QUOTE

I find this post of his most offensive. Just because someone is not his type, he didn't need to use such hurtful words. Imagine someone telling you that you are disgusting and makes him want to puke just because you are gay. How would you react? They are both irrational prejudices. We harm no one, why should we be made to feel like dirt? Why can't he just take it as a simple misunderstanding and behave like a proper human being?

I am mad because they think it's cool to tell others and his friends don't want to sound like an uncle chaser if they point out his nasty attitude. All too often it is popular to be cool than to be right.

Rephrase of thaiboyz remark on Feb 2 2006, 04:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------

Exhibtionist can be good to look at if they are good looking with nice bodies. I SOMETIMES come across old uncles..with big rounded tummies..exhibited themselves in changing rooms. Once i accidentally stared at one of them, and he tot i was interested and started to play himself for me.....THAT PUT ME A REAL AWKWARD SITUATION ...

How does that sound to you? Replace the absolute term (always) with "sometimes".

Going through what "thaiboyz" have written and other of the uncles' comments, each has his own stands.

"Thaiboyz" projected a cocky, yuppy image which only pick and choose his preys and reject those dont match his cup of tea.

"Uncles" projected those over the hill sorts who are trying to fight for their rights despite rejection.

Maybe to normalise things:"thaiboyz", dun be so choosy and do some charity

"Uncles", consider your outlook quality and dun be too

greedy.

:D:D:D:D:D

Guest Gay Uncle
Going through what "thaiboyz" have written and other of the uncles' comments, each has his own stands.

"Thaiboyz" projected a cocky, yuppy image which only pick and choose his preys and reject those dont match his cup of tea.

"Uncles" projected those over the hill sorts who are trying to fight for their rights despite rejection.

"Uncles", consider your outlook quality and dun be too

greedy.

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh my goodness, please don't do us uncles any favors. What makes you think we'll be interested? I hate to say this but if he tries to exhibit to me, I'll puke and run away. But you won't see me saying such nasty things here.

He can be all picky and choosy for all I care. That's his prerogative. Just don't be that bitchy about it. The world doesn't revolve around people like him. He's more than cocky, he's bitchy.

Greedy? Greedy for what? I'll always pass on such prissy queens. Only they don't know why people are avoiding them. It's their fertile imagination to think old uncles are always lusting after them. What a big joke.

Gay uncle, are you one of the exhibitor and get rejected before ? Is so, exhibit to me leh.....i am interested as i m a uncle chaser.....forget about thaiboyz lah. :P

"Uncles",  consider your outlook quality and dun be too

greedy.

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Oh my goodness, please don't do us uncles any favors. What makes you think we'll be interested? I hate to say this but if he tries to exhibit to me, I'll puke and run away. But you won't see me saying such nasty things here.

He can be all picky and choosy for all I care. That's his prerogative. Just don't be that bitchy about it. The world doesn't revolve around people like him. He's more than cocky, he's bitchy.

Greedy? Greedy for what? I'll always pass on such prissy queens. Only they don't know why people are avoiding them. It's their fertile imagination to think old uncles are always lusting after them. What a big joke.

You puke and he puke...the whole place would be very messy....and poor cleaner would have to work to clean up. :D

Aiyah, what is this argument about. Whether Uncle or not, all have their market value lor. Such as 'Gay Uncle' also got people want to see your exhibit, no bad wat. Fulfill his wish lor.

As a gymmer myself, i also go for people with nice body and look like most of the people. As long as uncles and gymmers dun cross their lines, ok lor, automatic abit lah, dun die die also want to get each other...surely cannot work this way right, also no fun wat. :P

Guest unclelurker

"Uncles",  consider your outlook quality and dun be too

greedy.

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Haha, I think it's really a misconception that all people will go for young boys with lean bodies. Perhaps you should get yourself acquainted with a whole subculture that is a lot more subtle and undercurrent than the hot, tanned muscular 20-something gay boy.

I always find it amusing that one of these young things sometimes look at me and give me that look like I'm lusting after them. It is usually just embarassing that these people overestimate their own value by so much.

And please, asking someone to do an uncle charity is more insulting than everything Thaiboyz has said so far. If your interest lies with the young lean gay boy, you will be the one needing charity when you're old.

I guess for most of the other of us who know the taste of wine, you coke drinkers will always be a funny lot. Full of yourself when you don't even see there are far better tasting things out there.

Give me an uncle anytime.

Frankly speaking, I didn't manage to read any offensive postings by Thaiboyz.  Can someone show me the link?  Which thread?

Frankly, I still think that it all lies in your own mind.

Just like you can also say that you puke when you see those guys with 6 pecs and super clean cut handsome face coz they are also not your type. Do you think that those people with 6 pecs and handsome faces will be offended? No, coz they are proud of it and they know more people like them than dislike them.

Basically, there's already this general perception that old and fat is not that desirable in this circle. Of course there are uncle chasers and chub chasers around but still they are not the majority.

Thus, if you are confident enough of your own looks and body, you wouldn't be bothered. If you are not, even if nobody say anything about being fat and old, deep inside you you will still feel inferior.

What Thaiboyz said is only his own preference and how he reacted to a certain category of people. That is his own liking and he is just stating his previous experiences. There is no right or wrong.

:whistle:

Ask yourself this. Would I watch two people having sex if one or both of them are not my type? My experience in Singapore at the saunas and the beach is that most locals will say yes.

Just the other night, I was getting all hot and wild with this btm and he was all over me in the cubicle with the door open. He was on his knees having my cock inside his mouth while I was forcing him to take it all down his throat.

There was a crowd outside the door enjoying the scene and my btm likes this hunky chinese who was stroking his cock watching us. When I tried to invite him to join us, he refused. He had even pushed my hand away. Instead of leaving us alone, he stood at the door and continued to play with his cock. I felt cheap, like I was a go go boy putting on a free show for him. .. so I closed the door and ended up taking out my frustrations on the poor btm.. :angry:

That is the attitude I can't stand. I know some people who just want to watch and JO themselve.. and I respect that not everyone would like a hairy chinese top man like me. But to be rude about it and to just stare is wrong.

let me get u all out of ths LOVING banters between the 2 sexy species ..

i like " soap party " at the pool showers .... usually after my swim ( if not in a rush ) at a certain pool , i will take my time soapin my bod waiting for a nice guy or several horny guys to take shower opposite me ..

when the gaydar is rgt i will then soap the line of my back side slowly , my balls , my nipples n sretch my dick til hard .. usually its not difficult to make others to get turn on.. they will then produce their own show segment n ths is so thrilling .. one time i saw ths guy with a super throbbing dick i played with my nipple n finger fxxk my hole ala p--no movie .. he went crazy n fxxk the wall , everytime he thrust the wall i thrust my finger in the same motion .. whoaa shiok sia .. notin more to say after dat we proceed to my bedrooom la .. sometimes ths action can cos a mini soap party .. harmless non anal , nipple lickin , oral back rubbin bodies sliding .. in many cases theres always a voyeur who will be a volunteer alarm officer watchin out for peeps n lifeguards ..i like soap parties at the pool showers if every participants are not so greedy until compromise our safety .. when i meet someone otherwise i will jus walk off no need to show displeasure .. no point make enemies ,kena black list from the pool or even worse , charge in court ...

so if someone cum up to u and ask *hey dude, can spare some shampoo?? * BE READY!! :twisted:

Guest Guest 2

Aiya exhibitionist fun should not worry how they look.

Focus on their actions more interesting / exciting lah.

Like the sm guy at FRBeach - exciting to watch what happens to him whether you like his body type or not.

I always like to watch esp if there is group fun.

Ocasionally cant tahan must join in.

So lets all take it easy - if exhibition / free show just watch lor.

Aiya exhibitionist fun should not worry how they look.

Focus on their actions more interesting / exciting lah.

Like the sm guy at FRBeach - exciting to watch what happens to him whether you like his body type or not.

I always like to watch esp if there is group fun.

Ocasionally cant tahan must join in.

So lets all take it easy - if exhibition / free show just watch lor.

Who dont like to watch free show, especially group exhibitionistic fun, so nice to watch lah. Any idea where have such show ? :twisted:

Plenty of such fun at the FMP event two days ago. No need to search, right infront of your eyes at most of the dark corner...hehe :D

For once I agree with Thaiboyz... this FMP was very very good for public fun. :lol:

Seems like all the very sporting guys saved up their sperm and unleashed it all on Sunday. I was there from sunday afternoon till around 11pm.. fxxked 4x.. and got sucked plenty some more

There was this very nice older chinese/japanese (??) uncle in his late 40s, firm tanned body and very eager to please. He was sucking me off in the steam room.. and then all these other guys came to us, and offered him their cocks. He had no problem sucking them all also. I was so excited watching him that I JOed all over his body... :D

And then in the orgy room, can't really see because quite late, lots to watch because all these yandaos can't find a room and have to fxxk in public... was watching this hunky angmoh fxxk a chinese btm in the cooridor at one corner.... shrieking like hell like that... so shiok! :D

For you all peeping tom, best to save up till March 14-15 for the next FMP. Plenty of things to watch :thumb:

sorry .......what's FMP ?

I think they called it "Full Moon Party" which cater for young crowd, I think they enter also free??

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic