Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Lets track back our contribution to exhibitionistic fun and not cruising ground.

Few weeks ago, i was jogging at National stadium track on one of the weekday evening. After my jogging, i was resting at the open car park which has only a few cars around. I noticed this guy, late 20's, was also resting in his car with the front door opened. He was topless and in a loose jogging shorts. As i could see him clearly, he spread his legs widely so that one of his leg was outside the car and leaned backward. His erected dick and one of his balls were peeping out from his shorts..haha...interesting. Obviously there was no inner-liner in his shorts, and he was exhibited himself openly with his eyes closed. There was nothing much i could do, except watching and admiring his courage. Nice juicy encounter for that week.

Guest greenHORNy

the bedok swimming pool showers still do not have partitions. I was there two weeks ago out of boredom at about 8.30pm on a weekday. Wanted to go for a quick dip but realised that the pool was almost empty. Plus, the water was cold. So I skipped it and went to shower instead.

There were a few guys showering. I took one side where there were two naked guys. And.. err... they were practically showing one another their cocks! I shyly joined in and took off my trunks. And next thing I know, both shifted their attention to me. :P Gotta admit, their cocks were huge! One was about 7-8 inches... semihard.

Anyway, since it was very open, I got a bit shy and decided to just get dressed. Of course, I took my time as I was kinda enjoying the lusty glances, plus, the sight of the cocks made me kinda horny myself. =P

One of them appeared very interested in hooking up and he kinda rushed to follow me out.

Indeed, the moment we got to the park area outside the pool, he approached me and asked if we can go elsewhere. I had no idea where to go. He suggested Bedok Reservoir Park, where it would be dark. After much convincing, I agreed and we drove there.

It was dark. Hmm... have to admit, I cringe at the way things happened. It was definitely against my nature to do something so exhibitionistic. He brought me to a dark part of Bedok Reservoir opposite Temasek Poly and we walked up the slope to a sitting area which was almost on top of the reservoir. Our silhouette could clearly be seen against the skyline.

I was still rather apprehensive as I was afraid a jogger may pass by and catch us. Its was easy to spot us coz despite the darkness, our silhouette could clearly be seen. I couldn't get hard becoz of my nervousness.

And then... he stripped me and started sucking me. He made me take off my singlet too, leaving me buck naked in the night air. And he stripped himself too. As I felt the cool night air against my naked skin, and his hot lips and tongue engulfing my cock... err.. I got the stiffest hard on! As the lust got over me, I asked if he has rubber coz I wanna fxxk him real bad!! And next thing you know, we were fxxking all over the green. Have to admit, I wasn't sure if anyone saw us.. but... well.. it was the hottest sex I've had in a loooong time!!! We were interrupted once when a jogger suddenly appeared. But he apparently didn't see us. So we continued. I fxxked him standing doggie style against the skyline. And we tried all sorts of positions. I think we took over half an hour just fxxking in the open =}

Man.. I'm HARD writing this! Lemme jerk off....

Guest stadium guy
Didn't know the stadium is still opened.

Last time the shower rooms were good place for cruisers/exhibitors....wonder how's the place now. :B)

Yup still happening, but a load lesser people nowadays. but still got people criusing... but now got loads of rowers and boaters who will talk at the top of their voices while coming in big groups quite frequently... perhaps that's why the criusers diminished in number...

still it is my favourite haunt despite those noisy kids...

Guest Jogger
Didn't know the stadium is still opened.

Last time the shower rooms were good place for cruisers/exhibitors....wonder how's the place now. :B)

Yup still happening, but a load lesser people nowadays. but still got people criusing... but now got loads of rowers and boaters who will talk at the top of their voices while coming in big groups quite frequently... perhaps that's why the criusers diminished in number...

still it is my favourite haunt despite those noisy kids...

I used to jog there at nite....... it's alot quieter with mostly cruisers in shower rooms; with some national athletes amgst us! Wish I cld turn back the clock! ;)

Guest stadium guy

before the national staduim used to open til ten at night on weekends. Now they shut off at 8pm. Less people criuse liao cos the evening time showers are packed with the straight kids. But sometimes in the afternoon hours it is still deserted.. weekdays and weekends too. would like to see more people exhibiting there.. hee hee.

remembered there used to be a Thai boy going there for a short while.. real cute but the dick not so big lah..hahaha

Guest stadium guy

by the way I be there on sunday 19 March til 12pm in the showers.. hahah. hope to see some people from here who wanna exhibit

before the national staduim used to open til ten at night on weekends. Now they shut off at 8pm. Less people criuse liao cos the evening time showers are packed with the straight kids. But sometimes in the afternoon hours it is still deserted.. weekdays and weekends too. would like to see more people exhibiting there.. hee hee.

remembered there used to be a Thai boy going there for a short while.. real cute but the dick not so big lah..hahaha

;) I remember many years ago when I used to jog there at night, there were a couple of very daring guys. Some of the really hunky too.. One guy would shower with the door open, and will show off his hardon to anyone standing outside. He would then walk around the shower room, still in soap, and with his throbbing erection in front of him

Guest stadium guy
stadium guy: share with us your trip to the stadium shower room on Mar 19 when u're back

by the way, are the boaters there on weekday or weekends ? any hunks ?

went there for a while, one guy which I criused last week was there sitting at the bench and another guy undressing himself. THat guy I cruised saw me and got embarassed and left quickly.. embarass for what? The other guy I had no interest in start to shower with the door half closed. Could see him wanking off .. but am not turned on.

Then after my shower, one guy whom I criused a couple of time came in and shower and showed me his erection when he was drying himself... his dick is quite thick, but not very long and curved like a banana.

As I cruised him quite a few times, I am not exactly keen to do anything so I got dressed and left...haha

Guest Guest

Was at USSC recently - looks like crusing and action still happening.

Saw daring xhibitionists at the 2nd level toilet and at the top of the staircase.

openly strutting naked and teasing the PLUs watching.

About 5 guys watched as the cute naked guy at the 2nd lvl toilet likes to get his nipples pinched and balls squeezed

He went round offering his body to each one of us to grope pinch and squeeze

Finally one uncleish guy decided to suck him dry and we watched as the cute guy firstly came very hard in the unclesmouth , then he was panicking as his cock was still 'trapped' in this fellow's mouth and continuously sucked.

As this show was so amusing - me and two others caught hold of the cute guy and grabed his arms behind him and held tight so he could not struggle as he was still being sucked.

He was trying to struggle but could not and he also dare not make loud noise as he was the only one naked and trapped.

It was so intense that the cute guy got hard even though he had just cum. You could see he was in pain and pleasure but he dare not shout out.

ONly when he finally came - his body stiffened and he let out a little cry.

Only then did the uncle let go his cock and we let him go.

He quickly rushed into his cubicle and I left smiling.

Yes Singapore has its sexually daring and 'cruel' PLUs too

Guest stadium guy

today went to the stadium around one plus and it was closed. then go to katong pool, also closed. aiyo, then go fort road flyover, two persons were hovering under the bridge at 2plus in the afternoon.. haha.. so hot and sticky so walk up along east coast parkway hoping to find a shower stall to shower before my appointment with my friend at 3.30pm.

the first one I went to was kind of new, but very exposed, so walk up til the shower cum toilet next to big splash.

2 straight men showering and one gay uncle washing his hand. I showered like normal and I realse one of the straight guy is stealing glances at my dick covered in soap. haha.

didn't want to make it grow cos the place is too open. so I took a long time to shower and dry myself.. soft dick also people wanna "beow" hee hee.

still stadium the best. afternoons on weekdays 1pm to 3pm most quiet. my favourite time.. night time after 8.30pm also very quiet but some "regulars" who don't jog or gym will always come by around that time.

3.30pm-5plus usually the more regular gay will visit. some uncles also.

any other stadiums? heard queenstown happening at night at the running track.

Few years ago, the stadium toilets were cruised frequently by the guys who used the SPC gym. Many of them would shower after their gym sessions and many were into exhibitionistic fun. I caught two guys in a same shower cubicle with their door half closed. They were enjoying their shower fun together. Some of them were walking around naked. Also attracted some uncles to watch as well.

I dun know whether the toilets are still as happening.

Guest stadium guy
stadium guy - heard there are dragon boaters shower in nat stadium shower room. are they there on wkends ? what time ?

any hunks cruise there ?

yup boaters and rowers come shower in the stadium by the battallion during the weekend.. hahah. although most of them are cute, but I never fancy them and to hang around them bathing trying to get some eye candy IMHO is so out of place. I never do it. cos although they are nice to look at, but sometimes when you see their dick its like ... aiyo... straight people never bother about "haircut".. the bush so big and bushy that you can see only a pea and the balls lor..hahaha and if they know your are googling, they wouldn't feel good and in turn, you won't feel good too, unless you are the die hard, bochap predatory type...

By the way, how do you peep when the whole lot of them are all friends and chatting , yelling at the top of their voices, keeping watch over each other's belongings. sure stand out like a sore thumb and invite comments like "bloody brokeback"..kind of stuffs. More than once, police were called into the stadium and I witness a few arrests cos some gay really blur and outrage some straight people modesty....

Guest kAtak
I never do it. cos although they are nice to look at, but sometimes when you see their dick its like ... aiyo... straight people never bother about "haircut".. the bush so big and bushy that you can see only a pea and the balls lor..

hahah u r SO RIGHT .. some are so bushy n unkept.. they shower so clean but totaly ignore dat crucial area ..i pity their girlfrens if the have any :B) .. these guys really need some groomin lessons from their BROKEBACK frens ..all macho n tan n dragon rowers dun make a real man i must say ..

ermm miss my STADIUM days .. cant deny good actions can come out of dat place .. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Actually the good old places are still the best lah.

Went to USSC last Sun afternoon and wah lau eh

Happening one cute exhibitionist getting j/o by two guys while three others incl me watching

Damn exciting to see the exhibitionist naked and had his hands tied behind

and also nip clamped being j/o at the unrinal

We all 'Kwah Chui' (lookout) while also watching the action.

in the end the exhibitionist cummed loudly and spurted loeads of cum.

Tats excitig to watch man!

Actually the good old places are still the best lah.

Went to USSC last Sun afternoon and wah lau eh

Happening one cute exhibitionist getting j/o by two guys while three others incl me watching

Damn exciting to see the exhibitionist naked and had his hands tied behind

and also nip clamped being j/o at the unrinal

We all 'Kwah Chui' (lookout) while also watching the action.

in the end the exhibitionist cummed loudly and spurted loeads of cum.

Tats excitig to watch man!

WOW, sound interesting...i have not seen such scene in real. Anyone want to re-act the scene ? :D

Guest Guest

talking about exhibitionistic fun. Had this story to share.

That goes back to my unit days in one of the Armour Camp. There is these 2 straight ah beng who are close frens and their topics constantly revolves around vital stats of women and their fxxking experience.

As my bed was just opposite their bed, i could hear their conversation and of course their 'action'

every other night I could see them stripping piece by piece and just laying on their bed. Chatting and stroking their dick. (not bushy but one of the guy had a nice thick and long tool) and they always cum together. They basically dun bother whether it lights off or not. as my bunk was the old n run down type, corridor lights allows me to have a good view.

Normal time whenever they are in the bunk, they would either walk around naked or only in their briefs.

Other occasion, saw this soldier (from other platoon) also within my armour unit. He have the habit of freeballing. Many of us were always talking about this guy. Fit body but just a plain look. Whenever we have run or mass exercise, who ever partner him for sit up or do push up behind him, will have a good view of this ball and dick. Coz our PT shorts dun have lining inside. Even when he sit on the floor, those who sit opp him can always see his dick peeping out. Quite a bushy guy i must say. He basically dun care...hahhaha :D

Thanks for sharing.

I agreed that straight guys dont really bother and more daring to bare all. I noticed cases in the gym and swimming pool changing rooms where some of the straight guys simply paraded nude and carried on to do their stuffs like nobody business. Perhaps they dont mind to be stared at, or simply dont care. Their careless attitude can be sexy and interesting to look at. :rolleyes:

Noticed a guy in a changing room of a public pool, stripped naked and walked into a shower cubicle. After a short while, he walked out and dried himself. Then he paraded himself around and washed his swim trunk at the basin. Next, he walked back to his bag and search for some cream, and he walked back to the Basin where he applied on his face. After that, started to unpack his belonging and repacked again...he was naked all the while, was he an exhibitionist ? :blink:

Came across straight guys like to do things naked, not so much of exhibit but more of the carefree attitude. But this particular guy was rather exaggerated in his actions. :unsure:

Well, many straight have the carefree attitude and especially among the golfers. It is quite common in changing room of some golfclubs, after the game, many golfers would take off all clothes and naked, weighing their weight on scale and then put on towel to take shower, thereafter take off towel, to apply powder to body then to mirror counter to dry hair with dryer, comb the hair and still naked, then to locker to take fresh clothes and put on underwear and clothes ...… :blink:

.. .. and this process would take a few minutes and nobody seems to bother each other except those few PLU golfers would try to peep the 'tool'….. . :o

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

He definitely sounds like an exhibitionist.

I think so too. Normally straight guys would stripped naked but they dont parade around...and that guy got a semi hard on and seems to enjoy to be watched.

I have a few straight colleages who "condemn" gays as if gays are from hell. They will say things like "yuks, cannot understand, fxxx an ass, so stink, ah aqua etc ...." But, they kind of "show pride", "excited" when exchanging experiences of being cruised or eye-contacted by gays. They joked among themselves of "Come, kum (blow) for me ...". One even said he had been previously "kum" by an aqua in Changi village.

So, so, so, these called straight men --- are they really straight after all ? On one hand, they "condemn" gays, on another -- they wanted to be "kum". So, what are they? Beast ?! :twisted:

Lets distinguish guys showing off their bodies from exhibitionists who enjoy having sex in public.

A lot of straight guys "bu hai siew".. and don't mind getting naked about their bodies. Actually this used to be very common here... wondered when we adopted the Thai "cover balls" habit?

But an exhibitionist is one who enjoys performing sexual acts for an audience. These are the ones who gets sucked off in USSC outside for everyone to see, or the guy you meet in the sauna who refuse to go in the cubicle with you and insist that you fxxk him in public. I like these guys... :D

So, so, so, these called straight men --- are they really straight after all ? On one hand, they "condemn" gays, on another -- they wanted to be "kum". So, what are they? Beast ?! :twisted:

They are just men la... Only that they think with their dickhead, instead of thinking with the supposed head that's located above the shoulders....

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

When i was in Taipei on holiday, i went to one of the major gym in the city. It was nice to see a big whirl pool in the men changing room. As i was there during peak hours, there were many guys who stripped themselves naked and enjoyed themselves in the pool. From their eye attention, i guess most of them were gay. After soaking, i went into their steam room, which was rather misty, i found two guys JO each other at the far corner. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

I was in Korea and went to their indoor swimming pool. After a swim, went to their changing room... very big, unlike those in Singapore. They even have a tv and some kids were like glued to the programme. There was even this little girl in the male changing room standing beside her father (I presumed), while his father was styling his hair in the full glory of his birthday suit.... OMG... quite a package he has...

Walk around and feast you eyes on all type of Korean guys :D At least 60% to 80% of them are walking around naked, coming their hair in front of the mirror, talking to each other, some standing there watching tv. I am sure you will come across something you like.

There's also a suana on the 2nd floor of the changing room. However, NO towels were allowed...We have to hand-over our tower at the entrance.

As the place was closing for the day, did not manage to go for the sauna. :o

Anyone visiting the indoor pools, don't bother to swim... justhead straight for the changing room. I am sure you can spend hours there... :thumb:

Cheers!!!

Men in other asian countries are very comfortable with themselves. When I was in Beijing, I went to the spa of the hotel, and after coming out of the wet lounge, people will be lying or sitting in the tv lounge in their full naked glory. Quite a sight. The nudity is not exhibitionistic, but rather candid.

Men probably all over Eastern Asia are comfortable being naked in the company of other men. I think only Singapore (other than the other neighbouring Muslim countries) are so uptight about nudity. It's almost like we are ashamed of our own cocks.

I don't think we have to be exhibitionistic, but being less anal about nudity would make all Singaporean men less unattractive.

I think the worst is those who go to a sauna skin night and walk around in their towels until attendents have to remind them it's skin night.

Why attend a nude night and cover up? These people are obviously there to ogle at other people. Deplorable. :angry:

Haha..Thick. Places like China, Japan and Taiwan have a long bath house history, firstly due to the fact that they don't have bath in their houses; most family uses public bath houses in the old days.

Secondly, they have four seasons, so during winter, families go to dip in hot spring, etc.

Therefore, their culture is something which Singapore or our neighbours don't have. So obviously, South Asians will not be the first to jump out of their cloths and goes around in the nude readily. So it is only the very few that will exhibit themselves and not the majority.

I remember seeing this older guy in the sauna, which always parade in the nude with his stiff dick, while others are in their towel. That to me makes me feel that there is something seriously wrong with him, although there is nothing wrong with exhibiting oneself in the sauna, but when doing something not in line with the local culture, he really stands out like a sore thumb.

While I was in Taiwan, my friend brought us to 陽明山 hot spring. All of us have to strip down to our birthday suits. At first I would feel awkward, but then after awhile and gotten use to it, it was no big deal. So when in Rome, do what the Romans do. 入鄉隨俗.

Haha. So, when can we go to sauna and see u in ur full glory? :D

Places like China, Japan and Taiwan have a long bath house history, firstly due to the fact that they don't have bath in their houses; most family uses public bath houses in the old days.

Yes you are right, it’s a common for the North-Asians viz. the Oriental to be in nude when they are within the premises of any public bath, public sauna, public hot spring and gay sauna. Well, that’s their culture which the South-East Asians are not used to it.

I remember one public toilet in one railway station in small city in Korea, the men’s toilet has no door, while people standing urinating, practically public might view the back of every men while urinating but of course not the front part, which we are not used to this kind of habit.

Another one is the Japanese bullet train, the urinal cubicle is installed with a door however the door is built with big glass panel which everyone passing by the toilet corridor might be able to view the back of the guy standing urinating. Well, just their culture lah.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Luvsilver

Thick in wrote in part:

> I don't think we have to be exhibitionistic, but being less anal about nudity would

> make all Singaporean men less unattractive.

Our approach and attitude to dressing and nudity is a function of both religion and culture. To equate modesty or the lack of it in this instance as more or less anal as you seem to suggest betrays ignorance of this fact.

Some prefer to have a modicum of modesty especially in public and while others in Papua New Guinea may think a loin cloth and a penis sheath on a man is beautiful, others do not.

It's simply a matter of culture and attitude at work and there is no need to don a superior garb and put down Singaporean men just because of your personal preference.

Luvsilver

was in a hotel spa last weekend

no body else around - so took off all my clothes and went nude

tried the jacuzzi but the water was too hot

so was sitting on the edge

lo the janitor came and started cleaning up

whatever he did he always ended up at the jacuzzi shyly looking at me and my dick

so I guess he was interested

so I tugged at my dick a bit to let it grow

he was still hanging around

so I let him have a full blown masturbation scene

pretending to be a fratboy in one of those videos

then I went into the steamroom - fully lit with a glass door

I was putting on a show inside while he took forever to clean the glass door

anyway it ended in the store room

where he wanted to show me some equipment

Thick in wrote in part:

> I don't think we have to be exhibitionistic, but being less anal about nudity would

> make all Singaporean men less unattractive.

Our approach and attitude to dressing and nudity is a function of both religion and culture. To equate modesty or the lack of it in this instance as more or less anal as you seem to suggest betrays ignorance of this fact.

Some prefer to have a modicum of modesty especially in public and while others in Papua New Guinea may think a loin cloth and a penis sheath on a man is beautiful, others do not.

It's simply a matter of culture and attitude at work and there is no need to don a superior garb and put down Singaporean men just because of your personal preference.

Luvsilver

luvsilver:

Religion and culture? Let's talk about which religions and which cultures.

We are Buddhists, Christians, Muslims and Hindus.

Both Japan and Taiwan (and older China) are stronger Buddhist countries than us. And we practice Buddhism the same way they do. And they are comfortable with nudity.

Europe is largely Christian. We imported the whole Christian religion along with the customs and church organisation from Europe. It's no secret that nudity is second skin to Europeans.

I have nothing to say about Islam and nudity. As for Hindus, a visit to the Holy Ganges river with its nude sadhus etc will convince you nudity is not an issue.

Religion, you see, is nothing but an excuse we make for ourselves, right here in Singapore.

Culture is largely a mix from our different heritages. I don't think South China, Malaysia, and India were ever as anal about nudity as Singaporeans are now.

Even if it's due to local culture, our cultures are formed and shaped by ourselves. It evolves with our lifestyle. If our existing cultures and traditions dictate how we should behave, even in the future, then:

1. You should not be gay because your cultures and religions frown upon it.

2. We would be dressing and behaving exactly like we did 100, 1000 or 10 000 years ago. Because evolution is undesireable.

As part of a minority group hoping to open up social perception and ultimately acceptance of 'deviant' groups, you are advocating conformance and shame, which is the whole ILL of the Singaporean society.

The shallow arguments you have made as a commentary on my post while donning your superior garb shows this: maybe instead of proclaiming someones else's ignorance you should start looking in the mirror.

And since your consistent attacks on my character from reading my posts seem to speak a pattern, do forgive my ignoring the rest of your posts.

Guest Luvsilver

THICK wrote in part:

> Culture is largely a mix from our different heritages. I don't think South China,

> Malaysia, and India were ever as anal about nudity as Singaporeans are now.

The point I was making is "To each his own" - surely a *liberal attitude* that you supposedly possess? There is no need to denigrate preferences which are dissimilar to yours.

As for equating semi-nude bathing by the Ganges to account for a more liberal approach to nudity in India, that's a bit of stretch. Bollywood films can't even show kissing never mind nudity. As for Malaysia .. where the Religious Police have been getting so much bad press for arresting amorous courting couples for *close proximity* or "khalwat" ... being more liberal and less anal retentive than Singapore, can we expect some real facts for a change and not just your prejudice?

BTW, don't assume my views on nudity are different from yours. Stay on point. A post with a throaway remark such as yours deserves a rebuttal.

Learn to distinguish the difference between the message and the messenger. A forum such as this is a place for diverse and differing views so don't take it personally when your views and remarks are challenged or rebutted.

Luvsilver

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic