Male HQ

Sex Toys Singapore

Below is the web link to one of the Singapore largest Sex Toys online and retail shop. Lot's of gay products and with free home delivery. The only retail shop in Singapore selling at online price with most products cheaper than many sex toys shop in orchard road and geylang, almost 100% to 200% cheaper. Their store front totally no human traffic and all can go into their shop without someone watching you.

See Sex Toys site.

s2b.jpg

s1b.jpg

Edited by kerrynbaby

• 2 years later...

This is in Bukit Timah Plaza isn't it? 3rd or 4th floor. If it is, been there b4. U4Ria has more stuff but as we know most of the gadgets/toys in Sg are just too expensive. U4Ria stuff pretty ex, too. While some online sites have good deals but limited stuff.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cactus

I have big lobang of sex toy (manufacturer's and vendor's contacts) in China.

At one time, I wanted to do business of this. Just don't know how to start, no reliable Singapore business partner. So, dropped the idea of starting this business.

Didn't I see a posting by one Jessica here yesterday for an online sex shop that sells more for charbor?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest cactus

Didn't I see a posting by one Jessica here yesterday for an online sex shop that sells more for charbor?

I saw her post too!

People make use of this forum to advertise mah.

Yeap. But where is her posting? I dun see it anymore here.

― J'son M. Lee 

I always wanted a dildo but too shy to buy, online is also impossible because parents always at home and yeah...don't want to risk them opening out of curiosity.

Anybody living sengkang hourgang punggol area maybe can pm me if willing to earn a bit, buy for me i'll pay you $20 more above the price.

Used/new also can as long as I see a picture of it. Just drop me a PM

Guest cactus

She deleted her post.

I always wanted a dildo but too shy to buy, online is also impossible because parents always at home and yeah...don't want to risk them opening out of curiosity.

Anybody living sengkang hourgang punggol area maybe can pm me if willing to earn a bit, buy for me i'll pay you $20 more above the price.

$20 niar? How to know which dildo suits you? Wait buy the wrong size then how?

Why not you pay me $50 and I accompany you to choose one?

Guest cactus

She deleted her post.

$20 niar? How to know which dildo suits you? Wait buy the wrong size then how?

Why not you pay me $50 and I accompany you to choose one?

Oh! Didn't know we can delete our post here.

― J'son M. Lee 

<<Post Deleted>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I deleted the Original Post and her second post again.

2. The poster is posting from a KNOWN spamming IP address from some off-shore countries.

3. To "Jessica" and "her" pals, don't create trouble here !

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

where can i buy double dildo here ?

All sex shops in Singapore sell dildos

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, we saw the discussion here on dildos and just wanted to let you know that Rocks-Off, Europe's #1 pleasure products maker is now at Male-HQ

Produced in the UK, Rocks-Off's male pleasure products come with the legendary 7-speed RO-80mm bullet vibrator that has sold more than 5 million units worldwide. With 7 individual settings, the love bullet vibrates, pulsates, rotates and throbs, targeting your sweet spot and triggering the most intense, knee-buckling orgasmic explosion ever.

You might want to consider the 7-Speed Butt Quiver, which is specially shaped to reach your prostate passion spot, producing quivering waves of pure potent posterior pleasure as it tickles and tantalizes.  :twisted: 

Come check out our specially curated collection of male pleasure products from New York, Germany, UK and Japan at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Online at http://www.male-hq.com/.

butt_quiver_black_lo__86280.1409673176.1

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 weeks later...

A long read but worth it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/

End of article shows list of safe sex toy manufacturers. Kinky Sg and Horny Sg carry skin safe products from Fun Factory, nJoy and Lelo. After making comparison with several sites I find their products very reasonably priced. Play safe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, mlysgboy said:

anyone knws where to buy affordable cock rings online?

https://www.wish.com/search/cock ring

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 months later...