Male HQ

Looking For Room To Rent (Compiled)

Hello happy people

I have a cozy, comfortable and private single or shared room for rent in the west - Choa Chu Kang

1) Airconditioned

2) Fully fitted room

3) Near to CCK Mrt/LRT and interchange (8mins walk)

4) 5 mins to supermarket and amenities

5) 10mins to sports stadium and swimming pool.

6) Laundry facilities

7) Fully furnished household.

8) Light cooking allowed

9) 30mins to JB and straight bus to Orchard Road

10) Immediate move in.

11) Gay owner.

12) NO AGENTS FEE

PM to arrange viewing and for more info.

Thank you

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

Hello!

I am looking for a room to rent for a period of 6-7 months. Preferred are are Queenstown or Red Hill or Commonwealth. Apart from that, Any location which is 4-5 MRT stations away from Tanjong Pagar is welcomed. My budget is around 800-900 includes utilities. Must have A/C (although 12 hrs usage is fine). Rooms must be furnished with at least a bed, pillow and a desk and chair. Wifi is also needed. Light cooking sometimes, and also the possibility to bring in guest (my bf) probably once or twice the entire period of rental. I am a Malaysian working as a Marine Engineer. 26 y/o, a bit of cub. hehe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello happy people

I have a cozy, comfortable and private single or shared room for rent in the west - Choa Chu Kang

1) Airconditioned

2) Fully fitted room

3) Near to CCK Mrt/LRT and interchange (8mins walk)

4) 5 mins to supermarket and amenities

5) 10mins to sports stadium and swimming pool.

6) Laundry facilities

7) Fully furnished household.

8) Light cooking allowed

9) 30mins to JB and straight bus to Orchard Road

10) Immediate move in.

11) Gay owner.

12) NO AGENTS FEE

PM to arrange viewing and for more info.

Thank you

How much is the rent?

Hi,

Im looking for room to rent within queenstown or telok blangah area. Must include utilities/wifi and aircon (12hrs is fine).

Potentially light cooking. QueeN size bed and decent size wardrobe.

Budget within 700 max.

Please PM me if you know or have one. :) thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Searching for a room around the fringe of the city or in the city. Prefer to have AC, visitors and light cooking. I will not always be at home as I fly away sometimes, work late or go out in general. I am in the aerospace industry.

I clean up after myself, understand basic courtesy and am not a person who brings people home frequently, just like to have the idea that I am allowed visitors to my room :)

Areas looking at is around the circle line circumference. Basically no specific area, just must be near town or in town.

Please PM me, I will be looking forward to it. Thank you!

Life's a bitch, deal with it

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone! i am looking for a room. if you have any rooms or flats to share or for rent, please do send me PM with details. move in mid october. cheers! :)

--- i do not know how to delete my post, but i want to inform you that i've already found a room.

Edited by paulliyo143

I am looking for a roommate to share a big common room with me. Location- commonwealth. Also, we have to share a queen-size bed together cuz there's only one bed in the bedroom. Let me know if you r interested, my line id is edison.yuchen

Wifi, AC, no visitors and no cooking.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am looking for a common room to rent for Long term stay. Preferred area around Punggol, Sengkang, Serangoon or Hougang. My budget is Around $600 - $700 includes utilities. Rooms must be furnished with at least a bed with pillow, wardrobe and a desk and chair. Wifi is also needed. Light cooking sometimes. I am a Singaporean Ind gainfully employed. 32y/o. Please PM me ... Thank you.

Hi guys, 

30 year old local Singaporean Indian guy looking to rent a room. 

Tired of parents forcing me to marry so wanna move out and just experience life as an independent gay man.

I think I am a neat guy . I get along fine and hate dramas. Can speak English, Malay and Hindi. I would rarely cook unless I am suddenly inspired by Gordon Ramsay. 

Looking for rooms in the North, North East and Central area.

Likes: I work for a Media company so TV and movie is a hot favourite. Trying to lose weight as well. 

Budget: $600 - $700 (negotiable) 

Feel free to drop me a message! 

Common room with air-con in Tiong Bahru.
7 Mins walk to MRT
Move in anytime.

For professional who like privacy and peace. Not a party house. Only one person to a bedroom.

• For Single @ $1200 (shared utility bill)
• Air-con
• New renovated house. All brand new appliance/furnishing.
• No agent's fee
• Friendly / Easy Going / Clean / Hygienic / Well Organized
• Shared bathroom with another tenant
• 24hr coffee Shop and Giant below block.
• 10 minutes to Vivocity, Chinatown, Great World City.

CHINATOWN aircon HDB room, superb central 10 mins Orchard Road, F/Furnished & spacious with balcony space for gardening, discreet & private, incl. utilities + $100, unlimited superspeed internet (shared), outcall phone, washer & dryer: excellent for executive/student couples or singles. Single rate $650 per month neg. 5 MRTs within walking distance: Right above Chinatown, available from 15 Jan 2015.