Male HQ

Looking For Room To Rent (Compiled)

Hi, looking for rooms/apt for rent near mrt/town.

Or potential housemates :rolleyes:

Looking to move in anytime.

PM me. Thanks.

yo, my buddy oso looking for tenant. he lives alone. the hse is neat and clean. But u cant bring in 'guest' aka hanky panky. Near admiralty mrt.pm me if u interested.

Hi..I have a common room to be rented out for gay professional who is neat, quiet and decent( Local or foreign Chinese,Japanese or Korean professionals are most welcome ). The apartment is situated at the central location of Singapore and it is about 8 mins walk from the MRT. Air-con and internet facilities (24x7) are available. But I only allow tenant to open air-con up to 12 hours a day ( 9pm to 9am ) to save electricity bills. Light cooking is also allowed. There will be a maid to do the housekeeping of the room once a week, which also includes light ironing of your working clothes ( up to 5 shirts only). The surrouding environment is quiet and convenient. The rent is $650 a month. PM me if you are interested.

Edited by mamamia

Guest ilob

hi guys,

Looking for room to rent for 6 to 12 months.

Perfer quiet and clean household, central area, with a/con.

Budget: flexible

email : ilimob@yahoo.com.sg

Me : Local professional, chinese

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, if you have room to rent near central area or near MRT available beginning of July, please contact me. Thanks

i hav a fren looking for tenant. He lives alone. Nice rm, near admiralty. He's str8, so mayb u don say what u are..

hi guys,

Can any one advise where to look for gay friendly landlords or gay friendly www for room rentals. Need a place soon. Thanks.

Email : ilimob@yahoo.com.sg

Guest Guest

hi guys,

Can any one advise where to look for gay friendly landlords or gay friendly www for room rentals. Need a place soon. Thanks.

Email : ilimob@yahoo.com.sg

Gay friendly to u mean what?...if to bring yr bf back for fun is a NO NO for the landlord.....Shd say No visitor.....

• 2 weeks later...

(1) There's a single common room for rent near Eunos MRT Station (east side) , Blk 33 Eunos Crescent.

$650 per month for single and $800 for twin sharing,includes water and electricity PUB utilities bill.

With air con and fully furnished. No cooking

(2) Master room for rent in Blk 416 ,Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 , $650 for twin sharing ,$750 for triple sharing,includes water and electricity bills. No air con and fully furnished. No cooking.

(3) 3 bedroom (3I model, 700 sq feet) HDB flat for sale . Blk 20,Toa Payoh Lorong 7. High floor, renovated condition. Valuation : $272,000 and Cash over valuation : $55,000 .Must view !!!

By the way, any companies need foreign staff in all sectors/all levels can PM me too. Thanks.

Hi.

I was about to move but my room fell through at the last minute. It leaves me with a week to find a new place or stay in a hotel in JB.

Any help appreciated. People with rooms, people who know of gay friendly agents, people with tips.

My $!^*( deadline is 12 July to move.

I look forward to your replies.

Marcus

Hi.

I was about to move but my room fell through at the last minute. It leaves me with a week to find a new place or stay in a hotel in JB.

Any help appreciated. People with rooms, people who know of gay friendly agents, people with tips.

My $!^*( deadline is 12 July to move.

I look forward to your replies.

Marcus

Why was $!^*( starred? a.b-so-lute?

Guest Guest

Hi Marcus, why not intro yrself first: U local or Malaysian? work: as in what job and work place, which area u seeking...? what is yr budget? Fine without cooking( Not even instant noodle),No visitor u ok? aircon...or without is fine with u....?Or u give me yr email...or contact nos?

Hi Marcus, why not intro yrself first: U local or Malaysian? work: as in what job and work place, which area u seeking...? what is yr budget? Fine without cooking( Not even instant noodle),No visitor u ok? aircon...or without is fine with u....?Or u give me yr email...or contact nos?

my fren have rm to let. admiralty. near mrt

I'm mixed British . I'm a student close to completion, will get PR as soon as I accept a job (EP while being processed). Budget 600-800 depending on PUB, size of room, facilities and so on. Cooking preferred. Visitors must be allowed. A/C is a must.

Email marcusuk@gmail.com or on here (preferred).

One common room for 2 pax in Marsiling Drive for rent at $250 per person per month inclusive of air-conditioning.

Suitable for mature man working in the North.

Please call xxxx五一六四 (Mandarin Speaking) for details.

Thank you. :clap:

Sorry, no brokerage please.

---

Update: Room rented out. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Super1Allan

I have fully furnished Tiong Bahru walk up's rooms for rental. En suite at $1500, common rooms for $1000. Very nicely renovated, spacious, full use of kitchen, washer and dryer.

Drop me a message =)

Sorry, that's out of my budget. 850 is $!^*( max.

Guest guest

Hi,

Looking for a room : Central areas, Clean quiet home not more than 3 pax living in.

Me : local chinese professional working in CBD. Non party type.

Shift in : 1 Aug 2010

Budget : flexible

Thanks

ilimob@yahoo.com.sg

PM me if you're really serious looking for a room .

I have a common room to rent out.

Light cooking is allowed but bringing stranger is not allowed.

Provide free internet service and air-con. Rental : $650 a mth.

Location: Central HDB area. Abt 8 mins walk or via feeder bus abt 5 mins to MRT and 10 mins to Orchard MRT.

most landlords will not allow visitors.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Location: Central HDB area. Abt 8 mins walk or via feeder bus abt 5 mins to MRT and 10 mins to Orchard MRT.

Please email me : ilimob@yahoo.com.sg

thanks

Guest david

Guest Adrian Khai

Hi, Im Adrian Khai from Tampines. Currently renting a room from my sister BUT been having family issues as im adopted in this family & been having problem since young & matters got worst after the demised of my beloved adopted mum in 2008 where i got to return the HDB flat in Balam Road & then i move in to my sis hse & been paying rental to her. I URGENTLY & SINCERELY needs to rent a common romm & my budget is $400 BUT as this is a last minute & not a pre plan, i have some SPECIAL REQUEST & certain expectation that i cant mit.

Im planning to move in by end or July to start a fresh new month rental:

End July i can pay $400 (for Aug) + $200 (deposit)

End Aug : $400(for Sept) as such 11 Sep is Hari Raya

End of Sept $400 (For Oct) + $200 bal dep

& from End Oct i will pay $400 accordingly..

Sincerely need help ( Prefer ard Bedok Interchange, Bdk Reservoir, Tamp, Ubi as im working in Kaki Bukit)

I can be reach via my msn: adriankhai@hotmail.com / email: khai@ccsidd.com or via this website.

Race: Eurasian Malay, 1.68 tall, 60kg, quiet & home guy.

Working Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm

Edited by Adrian Khai

Guest Adrian Khai

Hi, Im Adrian Khai from Tampines. Currently renting a room from my sister BUT been having family issues as im adopted in this family & been having problem since young & matters got worst after the demised of my beloved adopted mum in 2008 where i got to return the HDB flat in Balam Road & then i move in to my sis hse & been paying rental to her. I URGENTLY & SINCERELY needs to rent a common romm & my budget is $400 BUT as this is a last minute & not a pre plan, i have some SPECIAL REQUEST & certain expectation that i cant mit.

& from End Oct i will pay $400 accordingly.. or $450 from Oct onwards...

Sincerely need help ( Prefer ard Bedok Interchange, Bdk Reservoir, Tamp, Ubi as im working in Kaki Bukit)

I can be reach via my msn: adriankhai@hotmail.com / email: khai@ccsidd.com or via this website.

** ANd I will FOLLOW TO THE RULES & REGULATION & ABIDE TO IT ( NO VISITIORS & MORE).

Edited by Adrian Khai

Guest Adrian Khai

& from End Oct i will pay $400 accordingly..or $450 from End Oct onwards.

I TRULLY UNDERSTAND THE DO'S & DON'T - RULES & REGULATION OF RENTING & WILL ABIDE TO ALL RULES.

Edited by Adrian Khai

Guest Noleena

& from End Oct i will pay $400 accordingly..or $450 from End Oct onwards.

I TRULLY UNDERSTAND THE DO'S & DON'T - RULES & REGULATION OF RENTING & WILL ABIDE TO ALL RULES.

Since you r renting room, why do u need to advertise your stats?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also looking for a single good and trustworthy tenant(non-smoking if possible) to rent out a room of mine HDB in the Jurong east locality and walking distance to MRT n IMM...email me and we can discuss if keen.

:D jtay188@yahoo.com

• 1 year later...

Well I am looking to rent a place. Preferably in Joo Chiat, Kembangan, Tanah Merah, Simei or surroundings

Working at Kaki Bukit. I would prefer if the price is about max SGD700. Would prefer if I could being guests home (Not that I do often but I have some nice friends who visits me and not that naughty kind of sort)

Life's a bitch, deal with it

• 1 year later...

Anyone interested to Rent a Room at Sim Drive - Newly renovated designer room - Avail from 1 Jul 13, do PM me or email me at room4rent2xxx@gmail.com

The location is near to city area (minutes away). A few minutes walk to Singapore food paradise (very happening area!!).
The building (block) is near to different amenities like ATM machines, food centre and market, clinic, saloon, etc. The surrounding is also very quiet and cozy.

Nearest MRT station - Aljunied. Around 5 mins plus walk.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.. how much do you charge for the room?

Anyone interested to Rent a Room at Sim Drive - Newly renovated designer room - Avail from 1 Jul 13, do PM me or email me at room4rent2xxx@gmail.com

The location is near to city area (minutes away). A few minutes walk to Singapore food paradise (very happening area!!).
The building (block) is near to different amenities like ATM machines, food centre and market, clinic, saloon, etc. The surrounding is also very quiet and cozy.

Nearest MRT station - Aljunied. Around 5 mins plus walk.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a room to rent...4 room hdb type. My bf and me staying in Masterbed room,the other room a gay friend. The room available on Jan 2014. Can cook,no air con just fan,can bring friends over on weekend. Gay friendly house. Room has a queen size mattress,wall fan,wardrope and a small cabinet. Rent $500 for single and $700 for two. Woodland near 888 plaza and mrt walking distant of around 7 to 10 minutes. 

PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello happy people

I have a cozy, comfortable and private shared room for rent in the west - CCK

1) Airconditioned
2) Fully fitted
3) Nearby to CCK Mrt and interchange (8mins walk)
4) 5 mins to supermarket and amenities
5) 10mins to sports stadium and swimming pool.
6) Laundry facilities
7) Fully furnished household.
8) Light cooking allowed (Halal household)
9) Suitable for individuals working in the west and north or for students.
10) 30mins to JB and straight bus to Orchard Road
11) Immediate move in condition.

12) Gay owner. Prefer straight acting tenants. 

PM to arrange viewing and for more info.

Thank you

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

Common Room in Condo on Tampines Street 34 for rent

Sharing with PLU couple with 2 cats

- Wifi , Cable TV , Air-con

- Standard Condo Facilities ( Pool with Whirlpool, Gym, Tennis Court, Function room )

- Behind Tampines Market

- 10 min from airport, CBP, Tampines Central, Simei& Tampines MRT 

- Immediate Move-in condition 

Rental @ $850 per month

For further inquiry or viewing email 

jccsloh@gmail.com or dcws79@hotmail.com 

Common Room in Condo on Tampines Street 34 for rent

Sharing with PLU couple with 2 cats

- Wifi , Cable TV , Air-con

- Standard Condo Facilities ( Pool with Whirlpool, Gym, Tennis Court, Function room )

- Behind Tampines Market

- 10 min from airport, CBP, Tampines Central, Simei& Tampines MRT

- Immediate Move-in condition

Rental @ $850 per month

For further inquiry or viewing email

jccsloh@gmail.com or dcws79@hotmail.com

we are free for viewing tomorrow (22 feb)

pls pm for details

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

One of my room is available for rent end of this month July 2014. Woodland drive 50. Furnished with queen size mattress,wardrobes,study table and wall fan. Weekend visitors allow,light cooking allows.

Internet fibra excess. Gay home.$500 per month. PM me if interested.

17 Eng Hoon Street, Eng Hoon Mansions. HUGE master bedroom to let from August onwards

- no landlord
- broadband included
- split utilities with flat mate
- washer
- light cooking allowed
- overnight guests: as many as you please
- flexible lease
- 7 minutes' walk to Outram MRT
- 3 minutes' walk to Tiong Bahru Market, Tiong Bahru Bakery, Drips, etc.

SMS to 9627-3967 to arrange for viewing anytime.

NO AGENTS PLEASE

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃