Male HQ

Looking For Room To Rent (Compiled)

59507ac7b49d3_Singlebigfile.thumb.jpg.74ae51db083ea3cd585ec2d7a1b796e2.jpg

Woodlands rare common room

24 hours convenient shop & eateries, clinics, TCMs, swimming pool, stadium, MRT, bus stop, Causeway Point, near Woodlands Checkpoint, corner and total privacy unit.

ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE UNIT!!!

1) Only one unit on that particular floor, corner and near lift landing

2) Fully furnished

3) Bed arrangement to be discussed after confirmation (single or double occupancy)

4) Light cooking permissible (HALAL)

5) WIFI

6) Near MRT stations, Shopping centres, Educational institute, Woodlands Checkpoint and other amenities

7) Professionals and students are welcome

8) Maximum 2 paxs. Prefer male.

9) Prefer neat, tidy, bubbly and easygoing tenant

Date available: 1 August 2017

(Prices All inclusive)
1 person with air con $800 (Negotiable)
1 person without air con $700
2 person sharing with aircon $500 each
2 person sharing without aircon $450 each

Contact me: +65 9685 9251

Don't wait. View now before it is taken.

Edited by Greenman
Change picture

On 3/21/2017 at 3:42 PM, matureguy said:

Common room available for one person in Clementi Avenue 4. New BTO flat, 12-minute walk to Clementi MRT; 5 minute walk to 2 bus stops.

WiFi & air-conditioning inclusive.

Cooking allowed.

Washer & dryer provided.

Room furnished with queen-size bed & built-in wardrobe.

Visitors allowed, conditions to be discussed.

Available from mid-July.

Asking $850 per month.

PM if keen. Thanks for reading.

IMG_2017-06-05_14-36-03.JPG

IMG_2017-06-05_14-34-32.JPG

Bump

hi im looking for an maid room or smaller room, these my requirement.

- im workin at bishan 

- 26 175 65 chn local

- budget $450 - $500 max

- if got aircon it good ( Only on at night )

- WIFI

- i can do housework

- run errand to buy groceries 

- can do light cooking

- open to location where by got direct bus to my work place.

- i only can rent on August

- Contact me 9427 9543 (Whatapp)

Edited by Everfreshgreener

On 6/18/2017 at 2:24 PM, Greenman said:

24 hours convenient shop & eateries, clinics, TCMs, swimming pool, stadium, MRT, bus stop, Causeway Point, near Woodlands Checkpoint, corner and total privacy unit.

2) Fully furnished

3) Bed arrangement to be discussed after confirmation (single or double occupancy)

5) WIFI

6) Near MRT stations, Shopping centres, Educational institute, Woodlands Checkpoint and other amenities

(Prices All inclusive)

Up.

3 bedroom flat ( Common Room ) for rental, highest floor, walking distance to Khatib MRT Station.

Situated in a convenient location, close to amenities.

Room comes with single bed, cupboard, writing table & chair, air-con, standing fan, LAN point, Wi-Fi.

Washing machine, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster Oven available, light cooking allowed.

Chinese owner seeking clean and tidy adult, $700.00 monthly inclusive of utilities bill.

Please message for viewing if interested.

Common Room w/air-con For Rent @ Blk 1xx Bukit Purmei Road

The house is a HDB 3rm and is available for move-in from 15 August 2017 (earlier dates can be discussed, but currently it is still occupied). Monthly rental will be S$650 (inclusive of utilities & Wifi access) for one person. Please discuss with me if there are two person.

The room is furnished with air-con, wardrobe, study table, Queen-sized bed and SCV point. Able to discuss if you want to request for anything else. Everybody will share the use of washing machine, clothes dryer, water heater & fridge. Light cooking allowed and there is a microwave oven.

Will be staying with a chinese owner couple + 2 small dogs. Prefer neat and easy going person (with valid residency and/or employment)

The nearest MRT stations are HarbourFront & TiongBahru. Available bus services are:- 855, 65, 123, 131, 61, 124, 143, 166. There are also 3 coffee shops, 7-11, laundry and provision shops around the area.

Interested parties, please contact at NINE-SIX-34-1612 to arrange for viewing. No Agents Please.

20130526_160758.jpg

20130526_160836.jpg

Edited by Stupidawg

On 6/18/2017 at 2:24 PM, Greenman said:

2) Fully furnished

5) WIFI

(Prices All inclusive)

Up.

On 24/05/2017 at 6:01 PM, fourth said:

Looking for a 3rd gay bloke to share the house.

shared amenities are:

- washer

- fridge 

- drying rack

- basic WiFi

- heater

other items:

- cooking is allowed

- overnight guest is ok

- utilities is shared

- have to pay for quarterly air-con servicing

- single bed and a chair in the room with a standing lamp is provided, as well as closet space

We are: 

A) i'm a home-based therapist occupying the living room. we will be sharing the common bathroom. I'm at 1.78, bearish build, open minded.

B) a doctor working in SGH. facial hair, decent chinese guy. works shifts sometimes.

(not like we're going to have sex. just so you know who we are)

Room is quiet and cosy. I play mahjong occasionally, but that'll be within my contained area and noise is minimal at night.

The landlord uses part of the living room to house his office's supplies and art collection, so basically the only usable space are the kitchen, washing area, and your room and common bathroom.

Great location, because:

1. 2 min walk to Tiong Bahru Bakery

2. 4 min walk to Tiong Bahru market

3. stone's throw to Drips (serve great flat white)

4. 1 min to Foodie Market Place

5. 7 min's walk to Outram MRT

6. Next to SGH, Duke NUS, National Eye Ctr, etc..

7. lotsa eateries / cafe's around the area

8. convenient bus stop to Tiong Bahru Plaza, Orchard, Raffles Place, City Hall, etc..

YOU should be:

1. able to pay rent

2. some noise and some mess is ok. as long as you clear the sink the following day (should you use it)

3. Asians would be given priority (cuz the previous intercontinental blokes were culturing anthrax-equivalent in the kitchen sink and never washes his toilet)

4. gay / gay-friendly, MALE with short hair (cuz i'm in charge of the general cleanliness in the house and i dislike long hair on the floor)

5. ok with us walking around the house topless

All in all, we're looking for a minimum lease of 6 mths, all the way to 2 years.

Asking: $ 850

deposits will be applicable and will vary accordingly to your length of stay.

the place will be available mid-June. 

Call me to arrange for a viewing =)

9699-6598

Ming

asking price has dropped! =)

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

ANGMOKIO AVE 1, BLOCK 22x,  Well Furnished DOUBLE BEDROOM FOR RENT

NO Agent Fees ! :)

I own a Spacious Designer Three Bedroom Apartment of about 1,400sq.ft. on a High Floor.

And shall be renting the Spacious Double  Bedroom( This is an ENLARGED ROOM, not like the small rooms in most flats)

-  Available for immediate tenancy from Sept 2017 -   Tenancy for 6 months to a year

-  Monthly Rate at S$ 1,200       (Refundable Security Deposit equivalent to 1 month's rent), Flatshare Rate- Discuss

-  Suitable for Expat Working Professionals or Interns or Local Male

-   Utilities and Fibre Broadband-WiFi are inclusive

- The Bedroom has just been repainted and is fully furnished with:

- A superb KING SIZED BED with a SEALY POSTUREPEDIC MATTRESS with 4 PILLOWS

- Full-Height Built-In Wardrobe with two locked drawers

- Air-Conditioner,  Fan, Writing Table with Lamp, 32 inch TV Monitor + HDMI input, High-Back Executive Chair, Bookshelves

- Full Mirror, Hair-Dryer, 

- Good Quality Bedding and Linen, Bath Towel 

- The Bedroom does not have an en-suite but a common bathroom mainly for your private use

- Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Central Water Heater, Fridge and Convection Microwave Oven provided

- Breakfast - coffee, tea provided 

- This is a HOMESTAY, so you don't need to be cooped up in the bedroom all day

- Make yourself feel at home in the Living and Dining Room... just keep it tidy after use please

- Extremely convenient location for travel to work & leisure

- 15 mins walk to AMK-MRT Station... most of my Expat Guests love to walk there on a fine sunny day!!

- 8 mins by feeder bus no. 262 to the AMK-HUB Interchange

- there is an Express bus no. 761 from Ave 1 to Temasek Blvd

- 8 mins by bus no: 88, 13, to take you to BISHAN-MRT Station

- 4 mins walk to  24 hours NTUC Fairprice and Sheng Siong Supermarkets, and CHEERS convenience store

- 3 Coffee Shops around the block, Hawker Food Court, Wet Market, TCM, 1 Dental and 3 Clinics, 24hrs Laundry, 4-D Shop...etc...!!

- Bishan Park just across the road, Fitness equipment, Jogging track, there is a Swimming pool just a short walk away, Nature Reserve

- My guests have all  loved staying at my place and so would you.... good food too... you'll never go hungry staying here!!

So book early guys... message me for a viewing if the location is good for you! 

Cheers, Mike J.

Edited by mike_amk
price revision

room pic for Eng Hoon Mansions. Asking $850 negotiable. you'll stay with 2 other gay guys (me and a doctor)

minimum stay negotiable. max is 1 year

it's 7 mins walk to outram MRT, next to SGH / Duke-NUS, and stone's throw to all the cafes and good food around the area.

9699-6598

Ming

rsz_dsc_1717.jpg

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Type of Property: HDB 4rm
Property Size (sqft): 900
Estimated Costs: $600/month

A common room for rent in gay Punggol household:

* 5 mins walk from Cove LRT, which is 1 stop from Punggol MRT (purple/ North-East Line).
* Looking for a single gay guy only, to live with 2 other guys in a 4-room HDB flat.

* Room has aircon & simple furnishings (optional), including a queen-sized bed & wardrobe. See photos.
* Flat has a washing machine, microwave oven & induction cooker which you can use.
* Light cooking & boyfriends allowed. But please be clean, tidy & safe.

* No smoking, drugs, pets or unsafe sex. Free condoms & lube provided by landlord.
* All races & nationalities welcome. If non-citizen, you need to have a job in Singapore & be legally resident.
* Flat is near TPE leading to Changi Airport, within 15 mins by taxi. Suitable for cabin crew.

* Rent per month is S$600 (non-negotiable), with 1 month deposit & minimum 1 year tenancy. Utilities not included, & to be divided between occupants.
* Available for immediate occupancy. Email to arrange for viewing. Only serious applicants, please.
* Email: hitchcube@yahoo.co.uk

PG2a.jpg

PG2b.jpg

PG2c.jpg

PG2d.jpg

Hi all,
I have a common room for rental, walking distance to Boon Lay MRT/ Jurong Point 

1) Newly renovated artistically designed house. 
2) Utilities: aircon, wifi, washing machine/dryer etc. 
3) AJ environment.
4) owner has a relatively quiet, non-aggressive and friendly small dog. 

Estimated cost: $650
Interested parties, kindly drop me a msg at 90219512 for more inquiry and viewing.
Thanks. 

Hi All, room available at Jurong West Central 1 (5mins walk to Jurong Point/Boon Lay Interchange)

Amenities: Wi-fi, air-con, ceiling fan, built in wardrobe, cabinets, bed+mattress

Est. rent: $600 neg.

Room 1A.jpg

Room 2A.jpg

On 7/17/2017 at 1:38 PM, fourth said:

room pic for Eng Hoon Mansions. Asking $700 negotiable, down from the initial $850.

you'll stay with 2 other gay guys (me and a doctor)

minimum stay negotiable. max is 1 year

it's 7 mins walk to outram MRT, next to SGH / Duke-NUS, and stone's throw to all the cafes and good food around the area.

9699-6598

Ming

rsz_dsc_1717.jpg

Gua sha - $15

On 6/4/2017 at 5:21 PM, jungle_jeff said:

Hi,

Master bedroom with attached bathroom and air-conditioning for rent in AMK.

5 mins walk from AMK MRT and Hub.

Multiple market and eateries around, some 24 hours.

Furnished with wardrobe and queen size mattress.

Light cooking allowed, must clean stove top after cooking.

Heater is common heater, not the in-toilet kind.

PM for details.

Prefer non-smoker

room1.jpeg

room2.jpeg

room3.jpeg

Room still available

3 bedroom flat ( Common Room ) for rental, highest floor, walking distance to Khatib MRT Station.

Situated in a convenient location, close to amenities.

Room comes with single bed, cupboards, writing table & chair, air-con, standing fan, LAN point, Wi-Fi.

Washing machine, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster Oven available, light cooking allowed.

Chinese owner seeking clean and tidy adult, $700.00 monthly inclusive of utilities bill.

Please message for viewing if interested.

Pictures as in other link.

Hi i am looking for a room to stay but i currently not working yet cos i still cant find any suitable job .. hope someone can help me out there and let me stay for a few days or mth will thank the person.. i can help to tidy the hse for u .. pls let me noe got any of u willing to help me.. cos got some problem with my family.. hope the place is at east side better still at tampines.. 

Common Room w/air-con For Rent @ Blk 1xx Bukit Purmmei Road

The house is a HDB 3rm and is available for immediate move-in. Monthly rental will be S$650 (negotiable, inclusive of
utilities & Wifi access) for one person. Contact me if you have two person.

The room is furnished with air-con, fan, wardrobe, study table, Queen-sized bed and SCV point. We can discuss if you
need anything else. Everybody will share the use of washing machine, clothes dryer, water heater & fridge. Light
cooking allowed and there is a microwave oven.

Will be staying with a chinese owner couple + 2 small dogs. Prefer neat and easy going person (with valid
residency and/or employment)

The nearest MRT stations are HarbourFront & TiongBahru. Available bus servicess are:- 855, 65, 123, 131, 61, 124,
143, 166. There are also 3 coffee shops, 7-11, laundry and provision shops around the area.

Interested parties, please contact at NINE-634-1612 to arrange for viewing. No Agents Please.

20130526_160758.jpg

20130526_160836.jpg

Punggol Common Room

Type of Property: HDB 4rm
Property Size (sqft): 900
Estimated Costs: $600/month

A common room for rent in gay Punggol household:

* 5 mins walk from Cove LRT, which is 1 stop from Punggol MRT (purple/ North-East Line).
* Looking for a single gay guy only, to live with 2 other guys in a 4-room HDB flat.

* Room has aircon & simple furnishings (optional), including a queen-sized bed & wardrobe. See photos.
* Flat has a washing machine, microwave oven & induction cooker which you can use.
* Light cooking & boyfriends allowed. But please be clean, tidy & safe.

* No smoking, drugs, pets or unsafe sex. Free condoms & lube provided by landlord.
* All races & nationalities welcome. If non-citizen, you need to have a job in Singapore & be legally resident.
* Flat is near TPE leading to Changi Airport, within 15 mins by taxi. Suitable for cabin crew.

* Rent per month is S$600 (non-negotiable), with 1 month deposit & minimum 1 year tenancy. Utilities not included, & to be divided between occupants.
* Available for immediate occupancy. Email to arrange for viewing. Only serious applicants, please.
* Email: hitchcube@yahoo.co.uk

PG2a.jpg

PG2b.jpg

PG2c.jpg

PG2d.jpg