Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

950 bus to JB

Saturday, 12 October 2019 morning 

We were squeezed together at the back door of the bus throughout the journey from Woodlands interchange to the Causeway.

You wore a black sweater with denim bermudas. You had a black earring in your left ear and you have a very charming presence and mesmerising eyes,

There was an incident on board that caused us to exchange smiles and looks a few times. We were behind you in the queue at customs too. Lost you in the crowd after we cleared Singapore customs. 

If you see this, message me please.

5 Sep Thu 7-8pm

Keybox 

Thanks for initiating.  We had a great time. You asked for my number, however I did not give it you. You introduced yourself as Mr. Tan. Regret that I did not exchange number with you. If you see this would like to reconnect with you.

Hmu if you see this. 

Edited by dajaxx

20 Oct at yunomori

Initially sat beside me at the corner in the steam room. Later chatted with you when you were leaving @ around 1030pm around locker 90+ or 100+ 

you mentioned you usually visited fri or sat, I mentioned I finished using my vouchers. Would love to hear from you if you see this

8am

Boarded the same train from yew tee but you alighted at raffles place.You were wearing a white shirt with black/dark navy pants and a worn out belt carrying a black The North Face backpack. I was the one in the striped shirt. Noticed you kept on glancing at me. I just want to let you know that you’re really good looking and I’d love to get to know you more. HMU if you happen to see this.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:58 AM, Tiredsg said:

8am

Boarded the same train from yew tee but you alighted at raffles place.You were wearing a white shirt with black/dark navy pants and a worn out belt carrying a black The North Face backpack. I was the one in the striped shirt. Noticed you kept on glancing at me. I just want to let you know that you’re really good looking and I’d love to get to know you more. HMU if you happen to see this.

Saw you again earlier at around 10.50pm in the same train alighting at yew tee. You were wearing blue checkered shirt with shorts. I was in a dark checkered shirt with black jeans. Hope to get to know you more.

Long shot here. But looking for the guy working out in Bugis FF in the afternoon (3-5 pm) on both Sunday and Monday (Deepavali long weekend). 

You worked out in the FF attire. I wore my own gym clothes. 

On both days we were in the steam room together. We exchanged a lot of eye contact, but you always left too soon before I could say hi. 

Buzz me if you think it is you. 

Trying my luck here. 

Time: 12.45

Date: today, 1NOV

Place: Bugis Qi Ji

What you wore: red/black checkered shirt

What you were doing: waiting for your popiah

What I wore: Levis white shirt

Upon knowing you were beside me waiting for your popish, I took the chance to stand closer to you. I purposely knocked onto you twice, but on two occasions you were not really bothered by it. 

You were with your friends while I'm rushing back for my lunch Hence, did not proceed any further. 

Do buzz me if you are here! 

31 Oct 2019

FF ORQ 6.45pm-7.15pm

You are the fair gorgeous hunk with airpods doing dead lifts and we looked at each other several times whilst I was opposite you. I looked away every time u seemed to want to approach me or respond  then after that u decided to do ur dead lifts facing away from me. Not sure if that was intentional or not. We continued to lock our gazes but again I look away after that...

PM me if you are here and want to connect. You’re so cute. I bumped into you again after I was done with my run but you had changed into a white shirt and was on your way out in the corridor from the changing room. Not sure if you saw me though.

Trying my luck...

Date: 1 November

Saw you at Uniqlo while trying out shirts with my friends. You are a malay chap wearing a polo tee with jeans. We made some eye contact there and then. Saw you again at Fred Perry shop. Wanted to acknowledge you but I was too shy as I was with my friends. If you happen to read this, msg me. Prolly we could meet up for some tea/coffee. :) 

Date : 1 Nov

Time : Around 3+pm

Venue : Mt Faber SAFRA eMart

We were both doing some shopping there and we were kind of stealing a few glances at each other the entire time. You left first. After I was done, I was walking down the stairs while you were climbing up to the second floor again.

Edited by neonlights69
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)