Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

14 Oct Wed 

Anytime Fitness Keat Hong(CCK branch)

11.30pm-12.30am 

We shared machine at one point and I was the one who initiated a small talk with you. You mentioned that you graduated 3 years ago from NTU Engineering and you hopped quite a lot of jobs until you found the one you liked and adviced me to keep hopping as well to find the job that I liked. Well, I’ve been eye candying you ever since I saw you and yesterday was nice talking to you. HMU if you are here and hope to see you in the gym again so that we could chat again :P

On 10/14/2021 at 8:13 AM, Brybry1996 said:

14 Oct Wed 

Anytime Fitness Keat Hong(CCK branch)

11.30pm-12.30am 

We shared machine at one point and I was the one who initiated a small talk with you. You mentioned that you graduated 3 years ago from NTU Engineering and you hopped quite a lot of jobs until you found the one you liked and adviced me to keep hopping as well to find the job that I liked. Well, I’ve been eye candying you ever since I saw you and yesterday was nice talking to you. HMU if you are here and hope to see you in the gym again so that we could chat again :P

hold on omg i gym there toooo 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:33 AM, Exactoguy said:

15 October - around 7:30pm

cute guy with backpack, we saw each other at Tampines mrt toilet, you saw me checking you out then you lowered your shorts to show me your jockstrap / open butt undies. Then i tried to follow you to the bus interchange but i suppose you are rushing. Hope we can meet again.

This area got lot of fresh meat to view around mall too😍

A very long shot... 

Anytime fitness around 7-8 northeast side. 

You came in a white t shirt and later changed inti a Grey singlet. It was back day for you haha. 

We had alot alot alot of eye contact.... 

But I can't maintain it cause you were too much of my type 😂

I'm in a green shirt and shorts. 

Hmu if you are old fashioned and check this spot :)

On 10/23/2021 at 5:35 PM, 7timewonder said:

Tattooed guy at mac open showers. Last night always see you showering alone. Sorry im too shy. U saw me jerking off while looking at you shower but i didnt go over. If you are here id live to link up. Btw nice ass and tattoos

damn hot and nostalgic. hahah

Keybox,

5ish in the afternoon,

Wed, 27-10-2021, U are 165cm, look like🐻but is gym fit. I am the Chn guy who went into the room with u for fun. U moaned📢& groaned🌋🧨alot...hehe, i like ur body, & U would be a gd older brother for me...Judging from ur manly looks, hope to find u here🤞

Edited by 30yochinese

Hello. We met on Grindr. You stayed at CCK and hosted at night and I grabbed over. Initially you wanted to drive to one of my house car lots and have fun but I insisted on going to your house instead. I remembered your family is Peranakan. You brought me to your house toilet and had to blindfold myself. After that I inhaled your poppers and you blew me. I would like to reconnect. Reply to this if you’re reading this!

Doubt you're here, to the Caucasian guy at TF today afternoon in blue shirt. I had orange top. thanks for managing to find all the work out spots right next to me each time I moved stations. You're cute but I think you will prefer a hungry bottom over a sassy top vers.  Let's spit roast sometime.

If you're not the guy or post one two worded questions asking for details don't bother 😂 #nobsthks.

Edited by brianyix
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)