Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

13 Nov

5.45-7.15pm

Safra Toa Payoh

You're the tall mature athletic guy working out in red singlet & black shorts. You have greying hair and wore aqua color underwear. You were chatting with a muscle guy in black outfit, and my stocky chubby friend who was wearing blue tee. You did ur stretching behind the pec machine, and left the gym in camou collared tee, blue denim designer shorts (Evisu??), and black sling pouch over ur shoulder & back.

If u're here hope to know you. I was in white tank top, & we made some eye contact & smiled

Only because the possibility of people who know us may figure out who we are. My description here will be brief but specific: @ Pacific Plaza, Our first date was me in orange s/s shirt and you were still in Uni. You are still a very important person in my life that is why I am seeking here for you. 

Our story in short was us turning into enemies so many times I find it ridiculous and baffling. Maybe the problem was me not understanding the change in you or, it was you not understanding what I want out of us. Anyway...

During the times when we still were in touch, I never had the courage to really talk to you about our fights because you had become this angry person, each time I tried to hold a normal conversation with you, it would never last more than 5mins. I had no idea why you were always so upset with me. And I felt like I was more like an enemy to you and that frustrated me so much I grew so much hate towards you too.

Until, I told myself it was enough. I left.

Anyway if fate had it that we can still be friends, you know how to get in touch with me. But if you couldn't care less, then so be it. At least I know, I tried.

Hey , i am just looking into the possibility of reconnecting with you. i know i made a mistake when we are connected and i feel extremely bad and guilty for that. If you are still here looking around, Please forgive me and chat me up here on tele? my ID remains the same.

Our first meetup i was wearing white shirt and short khakis pants and you were in button shirt. we met for food and desert. We both hate durians( personal preference). Forgive me?

Date: 17 Nov 2021, Wed
Time: 6.15pm
Venue: Train between Clementi & Jurong East MRT

I boarded at Clementi MRT and stood in front of you.
You were seated in front of me, wearing a white shirt, with khaki (or light brown) pants, navy loafers and carrying a black Timbuk2 backpack on your lap

We exchange a number of eye contacts.
I guess you pretend to take a nap but saw that you were peeking at me.

It was unfortunate that I had to alight at Jurong East, was hoping you might be.
As I alighted the train, we tried to make more eye contact but it was difficult due to the crowd.

Not sure if you might be here but worth a shot.
I wanna say you are a cute guy, got my heart skipping a few beats when we make eye contacts.

im looking for my good friend TAN PENG. he was/is an artist. he paints. he had an art exhibition then.

we hanged out, took japanese language classes, went cruising etc etc...

all were back in the 90s when social media didnt exist. 

are you here? or anyone has his contact? or knows how to get in touch with him? pls pm me...

Screenshot (23424).png

Trying my luck here. Saw you earlier today around 1pm at Pasir Ris bus stop. You were wearing a blue specs with grey polo tee and a black watch (I think apple watch). We board the same bus and you alighted at Downtown East. Didn't want to approach you because it's rather inappropriate at that time since you were with two other people...

On 11/17/2021 at 6:59 PM, daisuke said:

Date: 17 Nov 2021, Wed
Time: 6.15pm
Venue: Train between Clementi & Jurong East MRT

I boarded at Clementi MRT and stood in front of you.
You were seated in front of me, wearing a white shirt, with khaki (or light brown) pants, navy loafers and carrying a black Timbuk2 backpack on your lap

We exchange a number of eye contacts.
I guess you pretend to take a nap but saw that you were peeking at me.

It was unfortunate that I had to alight at Jurong East, was hoping you might be.
As I alighted the train, we tried to make more eye contact but it was difficult due to the crowd.

Not sure if you might be here but worth a shot.
I wanna say you are a cute guy, got my heart skipping a few beats when we make eye contacts.

Thought I might be able to see you again today but did not see you around

i think u were a young Malay Guy, don't look Chinese to me just now at 313 Somerset basement 4 Sunday, I am sitting opp the Fries Stall & u are wearing a green jacket. Our eyes crossed as u walked past me, i winked at u & u went to sit at a table near YOLE :(

trying my luck here.

time: yesterday 21/11 around 9.10 am

location: 7 eleven at ecp (7 eleven#3880 based on tracetogether)

i was wearing black shorts and a black and green shirt. you were a beefy muscular guy wearing a white cap, grey shoes, and black shorts and singlet. we kept making eye contact but i couldnt make a move as i was with my friends. contact me if you're here? :))

On 11/22/2021 at 2:15 PM, that93boy said:

Sorry was shy hehe

Thx for having the courage to show up here...online😘, i am 10years older than u...sigh...wish i was younger & more compatible to ur age group, lol

Anyway, 

#TrueStory:

Last week a guy boarded bus 63 with me,

This "Missed Connection" was a bad one coz when he found out on Blowing Wind that i was the guy on the bus next to him... he approached me for sex :(

On 11/22/2021 at 4:21 PM, 30yochinese said:

Thx for having the courage to show up here...online😘, i am 10years older than u...sigh...wish i was younger & more compatible to ur age group, lol

Anyway, 

#TrueStory:

Last week a guy boarded bus 63 with me,

This "Missed Connection" was a bad one coz when he found out on Blowing Wind that i was the guy on the bus next to him... he approached me for sex :(

Till we meet again, daddy ❤

Long throw. Right now, 7.00pm plus, 23/11/2021, at Kew Crescent Fitness Corner.

You, tall, lean fit, handsome, doing pull ups, in gray top, black shorts, gray Nike socks and black shoes. 

I am doing sit ups and push up behind you in dark blue top, light gray pants and dark cyan shoes.

Would like to know you better and work out with you if there is a chance.

23 Nov 10.50pm

We took from Mayflower MRT.

You overtook me at the escalator, and as i was adjusting my bag, my hand hit your kkj, i said sorry and you said its okay. 

When we were at the platform, you kept looking at my bulge 😂

We then took the train and sat opposite each other and you stole glances.

Not sure if you are here, Mr Long Sleeve Tights with brown bag 🥰

On 11/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, that93boy said:

23 Nov 10.50pm

We took from Mayflower MRT.

You overtook me at the escalator, and as i was adjusting my bag, my hand hit your kkj, i said sorry and you said its okay. 

When we were at the platform, you kept looking at my bulge 😂

We then took the train and sat opposite each other and you stole glances.

Not sure if you are here, Mr Long Sleeve Tights with brown bag 🥰

Awww pm me I'm the guy with long sleeve and brown bag🤭

You were chinese, about 1.73m ht, wearing black tshirt, berms and black adiddas backpack. You walked past me at the shelter in between blk 651 A/B pioneer. I kept looking at you (not in a creepy way lol) but you didnt turn around :( and your perfume smells great btw. If you are here, pls say hi, sincerely would like to get to know you :) Im in blue drifit top, grey berms abd grey UA cap.

Edited by FoneXXX
On 2/29/2020 at 11:30 PM, kenny79 said:

Tampines one, gain city. Close to 6pm.

Walk in and greeted by u with a smile. I nod in return (I'm the one wearing a mask). 

Walked around in the shop for awhile and u came forward asking whether i need any assistance. Find u adorable.

Hope u read this and probably get in touch :)

Was there agn yst, ard 630. U were doing cashier duty than. I walked past and notice u looking over. I nod in return. Trying my luck agn.. pm.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)