Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

KB 

Today(5 June ard 6 gg to 7pm)

I saw you rode a bike and park at the alley beside KB.You’re wearing white if I’m not wrong and bleach hair.And I guess you’re mly.I’m the guy with the green tanktop entered right aft you

actually I was hoping to bump into you and you know whats next haha but I guess you left early..you’re kinda hot hehe

hope that you’re here cause I really wanna hyu 😉

Date:6/6/22

Time :1pm

You were wearing a black shirt with shorts.You were waiting for your turn to get your haircut. I just had a haircut and you can't stop looking back to look at me. I was wearing green dry fit shirt with shorts. Sorry I was with a friend and I kept turning back to look at you. Pm me to reconnect if you're keen.

Edited by WZR

05 Jun keybox ard 4pm. 

you had a pouch with you. 

you grabbed me when I walked past you. I declined initially but we decided to  go get a room. 
took us quite a while as all rooms were filled. 

we waited at a few diff corners for quite some time before we finally got a room near the entrance. 

5 Jun 6.15-6.30pm Changi Airport mrt

You're the mature pilot who boarded the train with ur hand carry bag & sat at the 2 seater beside the door. You first placed ur bag on the seat next to you, but later had to remove the bag for another guy. We made some eye contact while you played & answered ur phone. 

We both alighted at Tanah Merah & took the same train towards town where u stood at the door. You have grey white short hair & around 1.73m tall. Hope to know u....

just trying my luck here...  was at the hook tonite, u r a 28 y o skinny smooth twink and we're both tops, i groped u in sauna and we later made out, and ended up on the second floor sucking each other despite both being tops haha.

then i went shower, and chatted with another twink there, we were also into each other so i rubbed him a bit, but again we are both tops so we didnt proceed. u kept peeking at us, but waited till we were done before coming in to shower... was trying to ask u for ur contact but u kept avoiding me after that :(

Today, 10 June, at around 10:10am on bus 45 around yio chu kang area… you were a tall ind dude in blue top with white pants smelling really good and came and stood near me (im the chub wearing blue top and white shorts lol)… we were only together for one stop before i alighted…  hmu if ure here… 

13 Jun 

7.15 pm 

Hook club

I was at the lockers, you were leaving with your fren. We exchanged more than a few glances. I would have approached you if you weren't with your fren as I didn't want to intrude. 

hmu if you are here

Wed 15 jun around 10pm-1005pm

you were going towards harborfront and wearing a bleach cap and red singlet. I was in white tee and jeans coming down the escalator. I boarded the train towards bouna vista. I think we sorta had a couple of eye contacts. Trying to steal some glances at each other. So if you’re here I would like to pick it up from there with a chat. 

Date/Time: 13 Jun around 11pm

You accidentally inserted coin to the wrong dryer and asked me for help. We then figured out what to do and before you left, you said hi and bye. As we probably stay nearby, will be great if we can get to know each other. 

16 jun. 1 plus pm. Around IP 

You: wearing red long sleeves and black pants with glasses. You were chatting with your female friend when you smile at me.

I was wearing dark green short sleeves and jeans.

If you are around, pm me. 

On 6/1/2022 at 11:03 PM, prometheus said:

Date: 31 May 2022

Just trying my luck. We know each other very well. You helped me that day and joked about me sucking your cock as a repay. I responded I am keen but also quickly diverted the topic. I actually like you and always wondered if you are curious. DM me if you're here.

Please update us here if anything does happen haha

16 june 2022 10+pm at yio chu kang station toilet

u were wearing a brown airism tee and u were washing ur hands when i came into the toilet. we made eye contact but i had to pee really fricking bad + was super tipsy so i couldn’t care less. but when i was washing my hands we made eye contact again, not sure if it meant anything. i was wearing a reddish pink airism tee. 

We were queuing at the hot dog store. We keep stealing glances at our cocks bugles. You have very nice chest and nips also nicely shaped bugle. I think you having a semi and trying to shift your legs to squeeze it when i’m looking down at your cock bugle. When you got your hot dog you turned towards me to take a bite of your hot dog bun like wanting to show me eating it, licking the sauce as you walk past me hahaha.. hope you are here.

Long shot but I’m looking for this guy whom I first met at TPY safra energyone several years ago. We were eyeing each other frequently there and you walked up to me once outside at the pool entrance area to ask if I’m on the Jack’d app. A couple of years later, we finally found each other again on a Saturday evening and you were staying at the sims urban oasis condo near me. I had a very good time that night at your place. If you are here, please pm me

At TMC earlier today (Sunday, 19 June). We fucked in the room with the glory hole. You were this hot guy with a nice body and equally nice cock. You sucked me off for a bit then passed me the condom to put on. You then lubed yourself up and pushed back against my dick. Your hole was nice and warm. We did it in a few positions and finally settled for a doggy style while you’re on the bench. Your body was so hot - I could feel all your muscles tensing whenever I go deeper into you. I asked you how old you were and you replied “does it matter?” You seem to have an international school accent. I don’t usually top but I couldn’t say no to such hot body. Let me know if you’re here and if you’re keen to stay in contact. Perhaps we can go further than what we did earlier.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)