Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date:20 Nov

Time: 11+ am

Venue: Zhong Shan mall escalator to NTUC finest.

We met at the escalator, you are the guy wearing blue tee, with specs. I am the uncle in green. We exchange glances many times on our way up the escalator. You are with ur family, probably shopping. Then you waited for your family outside NTUC facing the escalator, with your dad. Hit me up if u are here.

Date 20/11

location Keybox

time 9 plus 10pm

just arrived and saw you with a friend near our lockers. Your friend started teasing the both of us but I was really shy. 

you’re the tall bespectacled guy with an awesome smile wearing white while your friend is wearing a peachy pink shirt. 

i was the one in navy blue and shorts. 

sorry for being so shy but I just want to say you caught my attention too =D 

Edited by Pusillanimous

This is a long shot, but nothing ventured nothing gain, so I am giving it a shot regardless.

We both work out at one of the gyms along Middle Road. Been running into each other for quite some months already. We usually work out during off peak at about 9am on weekdays. It's only in the past week that we started to smile at and acknowledge each other.  Was surprised you said 'good morning' yesterday when I scrambled past. You are Axxxx (I saw your sign in on the register). I am Sxxxxxx.

Wanted to say you look amazingly hot, and I usually have to summon every ounce of energy to not stare. I fail terribly in that respect cos I end up checking you out in between sets and often during sets.

HMU if you're here. I think if you are, you'd probably who I am. If this fails, I might have to resort to more drastic measures.

FF @ MBC on 22 Nov around 0935 hrs

We happened to get dressed around the same time in the changing room, and took the lift down to L2 together. I alighted first and took the escalators down to my car parked at 20W. You were following behind and when I pulled out of the lot, we looked at each other rather pointedly as I drove past.

I was wearing a gray tee, black berms, carried a blue tote bag, and wore slippers that irritatingly squeaked with every step as they were still wet from my shower. Hit me up if you're here!

23 November 2022 (Wednesday)

FF Bugis

8-10pm

First noticed you in the gym floor in a bright blue mask. Saw you again in the steam room and in the changing room after shower. You left earlier but you went up again to ask something from the receptionist. I suspect you’re visiting so this is probably gonna be a long shot. Hit me up if you’re here! 

Was running back from bedok reservoir back to bedok north a couple of times and you were walking your dog along the void decks of bedok reservoir view HDB about 10-11pm. You have a massive back tattoo that sprawled across ur upper back and you were always in tank top. Our eyes met a few times but i was too shy to approach u. If you see this, i will like to know u more :)

On 11/12/2022 at 8:27 AM, Der79 said:

To to guy who is looking at my peeing hard tool at the urinal last night in the mall toilet. I was flicking my tool for a while after i finish but you just stood beside me and staring at it…not even taking out your tool to pee or flick… 😅 i just walk away thinking maybe you are not interested. 🤨

that must have been a megatool to give him a literal mental open eye coma upon seeing it XD...

On 11/24/2022 at 12:24 AM, Bryce loski said:

Kmpg Admiralty

11pm, Nov 23 (Wed)

Lean chn guy with spec, met you in one of the toilets. I was wearing some stone bracelets. We proceeded inside the — to play. You told me you’re 23.

You didn’t cum in the end, but would love to satisfy you the next time. Hit me up if you’re here.

Also, I shall commend your sucking skills too. 😉

Damn I was around here at the same time, wanted to go but felt there won’t be any action on a weekday. Every time I go is uncles one 

21 Nov, Monday evening

Yunomori onsen

We were at the shoe lockers at around the same, 7pm. I was with my friend and you were alone. You wore a grey and I think palecyellow sports tee and grey shorts, just above knee length. 

Towards closing, we were both at the sink area in the steam room. You on the bench and me leaning agianst the sink area. I was trying to get to know you but didn't know how to. Then the staff came to announce they are closing and that was it. Everyone went out and started getting ready to leave the place. 

You are very my type and I'll like to know you better.

Slim chance, but just curious.

Last evening at Ikea Tamp restaurant at around 9 pm. You were alone queuing behind me and my friend when ordering and we had brief eye contact. We met again at the dining area and you sat directly opposite me, with a female friend. I think we had several eye contacts while eating, and when I went to get some coffee, our eyes met again and I gave u a brief nod. Not sure what that means but I'm curious if you are here.

On 7/17/2022 at 12:12 AM, Shootme said:

Nah. I think fate have always bastard me.

To think back. So what happened if I bump into him again? I probably will not have the courage to do anything since im introvert especially with strangers. He is probably straight as well. My radar is usually wrong in this topic 

But also thinking back, sometime the suddenly looking away after our eyes met in the gym was kinda cute. The many times I "caught" him looking at me (or maybe I was overthinking when he was just staring blank after each set of workout in my direction) or he caught me looking at him. The one time when he  chose the urinal beside me despite others were empty was kinda funny. Yeah. I probably think too much.  

After 4yrs, out of the blue, I saw him again at a foodcourt. he still looks dashingly good and more muscular. but by the time I saw him he was already making payment and leaving the food court. doubt he saw me. even if saw mw, doubt that he will remember me after so long. lol

Edited by Shootme

1 Dec Thursday 

Yunomori Onsen

Time: 2100 -2130

You are the toned clean bespectacle guy 

I saw u couple of time( in the steam room,bath area)

we have eye contact several time in the bath area

Then saw u at the locker room,You were wearing green T shirt and red shorts if I’m not wrong.

Hope to connect with u . You are cute

we met over grindr a few years ago and we met in your flat in jurong west. initially i was supposed to be the top but end up you topped me. the sex was good and we would chat naked side by side after the sex. we met only a couple of times.

i cant recall your name since it was quite a while ago, but i remembered that you had a lot of cetaphil bottles at your place. you are younger and smaller sized than me. also i told you that im married and have kids. iirc you were working in tanjong pagar/raffles area.

pls pm me if you see this

Bus 8

to Toa payoh 

1 dec 2022

thursday ard 530 pm

i borded the bus along macpherson road, went up upper deck and our eye met . I sat behind u and my bag bumps into you . U alighted at Toa payoh swimming pool and I kept looking at you when you went down the staircase . U look back at me too. 
r u here? 

Date: 2 Dec 2022

Time: Approx 6.30-6.50pm

On bus 133, you were sitting beside me and we were having an aggressive shoulder to shoulder "brush" throughout the whole bus trip. You alighted at MBS. I think you're cute. Wanted to get your Instagram before I alight but didn't expect you to alight first.

Hope to get in touch with you.

This is so far fetched but let’s see if I have luck here.

Time: earlier this year 2022

Youre a Filipino hunk who stayed at Boon Keng. We met from a dating app starting with L. I had a great time well spent that afternoon and got into contact again on said app. But sadly you disappeared, not replying my messages and eventually we never meet again. If you’re here, just wanna relive that moment. 

Happened many years back. We stayed at different parts of Tampines and our first fun happened in Century Square basement toilet before it was renovated years later. We still have occasion fun after that but later you went missing. You were having some relationship issue with your partner then. Your name is Lawrence and if you see this hope u contact me to rekindle the friendship. 

To the staff at KB yesterday. You told me that you seem to have seen me before and I asked if you are mixed race. I wanted to talk to you more but i just don’t have the guts for it as it was crowded.

I am not exaggerating or am i lying but it has been years since my heart raced for a guy lol. I acted clumsily in the sauna thinking about you. I ordered green tea on purpose to see you lol and i forgot to take it from the counter after paying. I only take it after a while. I kept smiling to myself and guys probably thought I just got railed hard lol.

Your sweet smile and tone of voice, just really makes my heart melt and make my airways tight as though I am going to get a asthma attack. This is probably a shot in the dark but I will come back and hope to see you again. It will truly make me happy even if i just get to see your sweet smile 🙂 

probably… same timing… or earlier.. haha

Edited by Nerdbear