Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 23 May-23

Time: 9.15pm

Chub wear spec with yellow sweater

Board at Dhoby Ghaut mrt & alight

Sengkang mrt

I was sitting next to you in first cabin.

PM me if interested and you are here.

Raffles Place MRT @ about 8.30pm today

You are right behind me when taking escalator down to MRT control station, I turned back twice and we have eye contact with each other both times. Before entering gantry, we looked at each other, you smiled and slightly nodded your head. You take NS line while I take EW line. PM me if you are here.

Edited by JW92
On 5/15/2023 at 11:25 PM, C_lo said:

Hey man.

We met through an app 4 years ago. We had some fun and intimate perhaps romantic relationship in a span of 4 months. We exchanged numbers and been to a few dates. We never really disclosed our identities as you mentioned you were discreet. I know you by the name of ____s. After that 4 months, you were suddenly no longer contactable. I was so confused, and devastated. I looked for you in despair but to no avail.

_ weeks ago, I saw you again, in your wedding with a foreigner wife. I was one of your ____ in your wedding. I wouldn’t say it’s painful but there was definitely a slight sting that I felt. In the reception, you finally saw me. I know you were able to recognise me because of those few seconds of stare you gave me. We greeted each other casually, but that’s it. I went home in daze, feeling cheated. I know I shouldn’t be, but I’d be lying if I say that I was ok.

I found your socials after, but I don’t plan to bother you as I know it’s risky. I don’t want to be too dramatic, but if you happen to be here, I seriously just wanna know what happened? 

I’m still using the same number from 4 yrs ago. 

C

This story deserves a thread of its own. I also wanna know. 

Hello. I am looking for the guy in pink at Onsens today. U were with your two friends. I thought u looked familiar. We had a brief chat at the locker and we bumped into each other again at the mrt headed towards Serangoon. U alighted at Paya Lebar while I alighted at Serangoon. Please pm me if you’re here. Was too shy to ask for your contact information. 

11 hours ago, PileUp said:

lol. I am not a student at SUSS. I was there for a course. If you are prepping for exams. GOOD LUCK! 

These days, peoples are fond of preying on undergrads of NUS,  SUDT to SUSS….. fresh meats ? 

helping them to release from the examination stress ? a charitable act indeed 😄

Edited by Malabird
On 5/15/2023 at 11:25 PM, C_lo said:

Hey man.

We met through an app 4 years ago. We had some fun and intimate perhaps romantic relationship in a span of 4 months. We exchanged numbers and been to a few dates. We never really disclosed our identities as you mentioned you were discreet. I know you by the name of ____s. After that 4 months, you were suddenly no longer contactable. I was so confused, and devastated. I looked for you in despair but to no avail.

_ weeks ago, I saw you again, in your wedding with a foreigner wife. I was one of your ____ in your wedding. I wouldn’t say it’s painful but there was definitely a slight sting that I felt. In the reception, you finally saw me. I know you were able to recognise me because of those few seconds of stare you gave me. We greeted each other casually, but that’s it. I went home in daze, feeling cheated. I know I shouldn’t be, but I’d be lying if I say that I was ok.

I found your socials after, but I don’t plan to bother you as I know it’s risky. I don’t want to be too dramatic, but if you happen to be here, I seriously just wanna know what happened? 

I’m still using the same number from 4 yrs ago. 

C

This is very sad… without closure 

Yunomori, Friday 26 May, around 2-4 pm

U have dyed blondish hair, height about 165-170 cm, quite leaned/toned with a nice tan and tanlines. Shaved/trimmed pubes. U were with 2 other friends, one quite slim + bushy pubes, the other average/fit + shaved pubes. U were perhaps one of the most attractive ones there. If you're here pls let me know!

2 June @ 4.30pm

Plaza Sing level 6 toilet next to Yamaha

i did not intend to cruise in public gents and have not done that for more than a decade - so it was a pleasant surprise 😘

the cute guy fondling his birdie 🐦 to show me from the last urinal. Seeing that mine was erecting quickly. He was reaching out to touch my erecting tool, the touch and playing my precum sent electric current down my legs; but others started coming in ~ so mission was unaccomplished. 

I lost sight of you. Hope that you would read this page of BW. 

never expect Plaza Sing is still cruisy as the 1990s.

Edited by Malabird

Wished to meet you again on this Sunday same as we did last Sunday morning around 1130am. But disappointed that you were not around today :) since then, I have been missing you so much and feeling regretful that I was too shy to ask your contact before I rushed to other appointment. I found this place to look for missed connections and started typing something even though the chance is minimal. drop a reply below if you are here…

4 Jun (Sunday) 420pm at Clementi central

I am in black tee & berms & you are in white tee, black berms & a black sling bag. I was crossing the road towards the coffee shop & you are walking towards 321 mall direction. You turned & looked at me a few times. You are really cute. Hope I am lucky enough to reconnect you via here.

Date: 8 Jun 2023

Time: 1157 to 1217

Where: Bus from Bedok Reservoir to Safra TPY

We boarded the same double-deck bus 59. As you (in black tee and black shorts) got up the bus first, only managed to catch a short glimpse of you and you looked great with a nice skin tone, not overly tanned. You sat at the last row (lower deck), while I sat a row in front of you, so I couldn't turn to look at you at all. (I was in blue tee and blue shorts)

Was pleasantly surprised as we alighted at the same bus stop heading towards Safra, but this time I alighted first and you were behind me, so still couldn't get a good look at you, lol. Since you didn't come into the gym, I guessed you went to the pool, which I was right as I saw you (from level 2) heading to the training pool. I think you left around 1300-1310, where I couldn't see you in the pool area anymore.

Not sure you saw/noticed me, but sure hope to bump into you again some time.