Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Guest like gray

today,

was changing trains at City hall mrt and saw this cute uncle,

he is the customer service person or something, who ask people to move in to the train and allow people to come on board,

he looks so sexy, stocky built, balding hair, moustache and wears glasses, i was standing in the entrance of the train, and he spoke in a sexy low voice to ask me to move in and tapped me on my shoulder, and gave me a big smile,

wonder if he is PLU and would love to get to know him,

today,

was changing trains at City hall mrt and saw this cute uncle,

he is the customer service person or something, who ask people to move in to the train and allow people to come on board,

he looks so sexy, stocky built, balding hair, moustache and wears glasses, i was standing in the entrance of the train, and he spoke in a sexy low voice to ask me to move in and tapped me on my shoulder, and gave me a big smile,

wonder if he is PLU and would love to get to know him,

i can help u definitely. he is my long-time fren. not sure whether he is gay or not u can ask him yrself. .. just email me yr email address. starsecure@hotmail.com...

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, Chubdog here.

Allow me to introduce myself a bit first,

I'm 21 years old this year. 170cm. 75kg. Chinese. A bit chubby, not very, just a bit. Interested in chubs but not heavyweights.

I'm seeking companionship to visit a gay sauna for the first time in my life.

I'm unsure of what saunas to go. I am available on the 20th Jan night (Wednesday) and 21st Jan night (Thursday).

Can someone recommend a sauna for me to go if you are not interested in companionship? Basically, I'm looking for a sauna that is convenient, i.e Near MRT station, bares it all and is a good place for chubs. Thanks.

EDIT: I have found a listing of saunas on Utopia. From searching the word chub, I found the following saunas that are chub friendly, Hercules Club, 10 mens club and club one seven and shogun. Please recommend which sauna is good for chub and skin ON THE SAME DAY. Either WED OR THURS night. Thanks.

P.S Just wondering, if the sauna says the theme for that night is NOT skin night. Can I still bare it all?

In addition, the person who accompanies me, which I pick if I fancy them, WILL PROBABLY get a chance to take my virginity that night. :)

Please drop in your applications via PM to me LOL. Include your MSN and I will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

Stats: 171cm, 75kg, mildly chubby, 21 year old chinese, fair and shaved. Tightly CIRCUMCISED when erect.

Send me a PM :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Date: 2/21 (Sun)

Time: 9:10 PM

You were looking at the New Releases wall. You were the cute cub who wore a Navy (New Cantebury)? T-shirt and colorful check shorts. Yes, I was the uncle bear eyeballing you but only because just when I thought I had seen it all, every cutie out there, you came along and reassure me I have seen nothin' yet. ; )

BGM: Latido by Manhand

Edited by chubaholic

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

• 3 weeks later...
Guest faynic

Today is the 2nd time I saw you. You board bus 255 from Pioneer MRT stop and alight at Tai Sin Electric Cables bus stop.

Today, you wore a black Lacoste beanie with a red strip in the middle of two yellow strips, white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and Addidas sneakers with green strips. Carrying a Rip Curl backpack, light brown wallet with black words at one side and listening to music.

At first you were standing but after that you sat diagonally opposite me. I believe you should noticed I kept having eye contacts with you (can't help, cannot resist). We alighted at the same bus stop but going different ways, you still turn back and we had our last eye contact.

Yesterday is my 1st day of work and was so glad to see you (even though you went to the upper deck), today is the 2nd and the last time because I left the company today. Hopefully you are here and we can continue our friendship......

We were on the same plane flying overseas. We sat side by side and your colleague sat right in front of you. We had a great talk about many things from politics to culture. During the transit you went out with your colleague to chill out in town and we got separated. You run the sales of some kind of a catalyst and you told me you are single and few years older than I am. I initiated the conversation coz I think you are hot and I was horny back then. I am sure we'll make good friends. That was about five weeks ago and if by chance you are a member of this circle and if by chance you come across this post, let me know. We'll keep in touch.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Am looking for this cute cub/chub which I see at the causeway on most morning.

First time I saw your cute looks was on the 17th of May. Your height is about 168.

you wore a blue t-shirt and jeans. Upon boarding the bus, you used a hand sanitizer.

You also carried a brown sling bag.

Also saw you again on the 21st of May. you were once again in jeans and s black apacs t shirt.

you wore brown shoes.

Hope you read this and hope to contact if possible.

Thanks.

Ok, I am rather new and I am not too sure whether can I do this here or not. If I can't please simply remove this thread, thanks.

I am actually looking for 3 persons that I have lost contact with and being one of the major PLU forum here; there might be a good chance of finding them here.

Let me began with the first.

We were in Kranji camp but of different units. We were of the same vocations and the year was from 1994 to 1996. Our story started as one weekend, I was the Guard Comm and he was the 2IC. As all weekend, it was a lazy and slow day since there wasn't any major movement in and out of the camp. I let my guards rest in the resting room while I was outside chatting with the 2IC. I am not sure how it lead to it, but he did tell me he was a 302 (a gay) but he did not declare. I asked him why not and he say he just want to go through it. I told him I didn't believe it and he took my hand and place it on his bulge. I was taken a back by his action but I did not retreat my hand and I guessed he must have noticed it. Throughout the day, he kept blowing wind into my ears, rubbed his harden dick against my back and even ask me to go back to my bunk for a quickie which I rejected for fear as I was a new to this.

Then after a few weeks, I have a chance to go and find him to borrow some equipments since we are of the same vocation. I went to his store and he locked the door. He kissed me and pulled out my dick and started to suck it, but halfway his colleagues knocked on the door and we have to stop. After that he did came and looked for me in my unit but I was out in the field. We met after I came back from my field camp and he asked me whether I wanted to continue where we stopped and out of fear (as I am new to this and a very confuse bi then) I told him I rather not continue and I never see or heard from him again.

If you are the above guy, please do drop me a message.

The second

I can't recall which year I knew him but it should be around 2002 or 2003. We get to know each other through a chatroom; it was I believe Singnet or Pacnet chatroom which then were quite popular. We somehow got hook up and chat over our sex orientation and like me he was bi, a navy sign on, planning to get married soon and their house was under renovation. We decided to meet up in Bukit Ho Swee CC for a get together and chat. We didn't do anything but just share of ourselves. We arranged to meet up to "explore" our bodies the next day or a few days later (which I can't really recall) and the place was at my place at Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee. I was staying alone then. We meet up for a few times in my house but we lost contact after that.

If you are the above guy, please do drop me a message.

The Third

OK, my memory is failing me. It was I guessed 2004 or 2005 or 2006. Like the second guy I met him through chatroom and I invited him over to my place. He stayed in Tampines and he came all the way to Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee. It was a Saturday if I am not wrong. Upon reaching my place, I remember he asked me whether I have an extra towel and he would like to take a bath. I brought him one and he asked me whether I would like to join him in the shower which I did. We bathed each other and soon we will kissing and caressing each other under the shower of water. The water falling on our heads did not make our kisses easy but it does make the scene erotic. In the end, we cummed together under the shower of water and after that then I sent him out to Yew Tee MRT. We did not contact each other then but we managed to bump into each other at Raffles City. I can't really talked to him as I was with my friends and I was discreet and I guessed he knew. He passed me his number and asked me to contact him but sadly I lost that number and never got a chance to get back to him.

Again, if you are the above guy, please do drop me a message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i always tap on my students shoulder. did it means i m dirty old man too? haha! :whistle:

No, but it's obvious you're not an English teacher as your grammar is crap! :P

Edited by metalmickey

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

You: Chinese around 1.65m estimated 60kg polite and cute face. Changing Room: Had your stuffs all laid out on the seats, I had to open my locker, you said sorry and quickly cleared my area. You were using a long silver padlock, and locker beside me. You said 'goodbye' to a friend who just walked passed. That's the cutest 'goodbye' I have ever heard :thumb: Time: 8ish pm

Guest guest

hi

may i ask if all california fitness have sauna and steam rooms ? I checked the cali website and was surprised to find that the Orchard branch do not have (and I thought it was the biggest branch)?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jurong

looking for a guy staying in eunos. We had fun in $!^*( on sat/sun morning 18/7/10. Did'nt manage to pass u my number b4 u went off when i was showering.. Hope to meet again this sat. :rolleyes:

You are the guy in pink polo w grey stripes, jeans, black tote bag and white sneakers. You were with a friend, hopefully not your bf in black polo and tote bag.

I am the guy who kept looking at you, in black tee, beige vest and denim berms w white bag. From city hall to tampines mrt.

Will really like to know you. Please email me. Cheers

Edited by zara_boi
Guest radio relay 3rd signal

Hi i am here to try to look for a long long lost friend.

His name is Lai W Y.

Remember u r a bit short , but v cute and fair

It is in the year 1980 , in 3rd signal radio relay .I posted there sometime end of 1980 , you are the section ic of one of the radio relay vehicle.i am attached to you as two Ic cum driver, all personnel are prepare for Ex sun rise to taiwan in Dec 1980.

Just remember we did have a few very close body contact during our ex sunrise in taiwan in Dec 1980.

Also remember u have try to approach me in th next 1 and the half year after we come back to camp , but i turn it down cos i m confuse at that time.

Remember you ROD in June or Sept 1982 and myself in Dec 1982.

Do think of you as and when in the last 20 to 30 year , but no action....

If you happen to be here and see this , please write to me at i1bimen@yahoo.com.sg

We work in the same building in somerset ... Saw you when the lift stopped at your floor on the way to lunch today ... I was with my guy colleague ... You were going to meet your other colleagues at ground floor ... We exchanged a short eye contact in the lift ,., just thought I say hi to you if you are here :)

6:10 pm today .. Leaving my office in somerset with one of the guy colleague ... And you were near a meeting room trying to use your phone .. You stared at me and I stared back ... You turned your body when I walked past you .. When I opened the main door I looked at you again .. I was in a grey shirt ... You wanted to say something to me ? :)

Guest 3 mths in 3rd Sig Bat

Hi i am here to try to look for a long long lost friend.

Hi

I was once posted to 3 Rd Sig Bat radio Relay JUN 1981, probably with stay in same Bunk. Would like to know u.

Sig Com

His name is Lai W Y.

Remember u r a bit short , but v cute and fair

It is in the year 1980 , in 3rd signal radio relay .I posted there sometime end of 1980 , you are the section ic of one of the radio relay vehicle.i am attached to you as two Ic cum driver, all personnel are prepare for Ex sun rise to taiwan in Dec 1980.

Just remember we did have a few very close body contact during our ex sunrise in taiwan in Dec 1980.

Also remember u have try to approach me in th next 1 and the half year after we come back to camp , but i turn it down cos i m confuse at that time.

Remember you ROD in June or Sept 1982 and myself in Dec 1982.

Do think of you as and when in the last 20 to 30 year , but no action....

If you happen to be here and see this , please write to me at i1bimen@yahoo.com.sg

I hope this works. Circumstances made it difficult for us to converse throughout the whole train-journey earlier, so let's see if we have better luck here...

---

Day/Date: Friday, 6 August 2010

Time: Between 11.25pm to about 11.50pm

Venue: MRT train (Circle Line from Bras Basah to Paya Lebar, then East West Line from Paya Lebar to Tanah Merah)

Me: 1.73m tall, average-athletic Malay guy, wearing blue-framed spectacles, red Nike singlet, blue jeans and brown Crocs, and carrying two black pocket-files.

You: approximately 1.65m tall, slim/toned Chinese guy, wearing black-framed spectacles, black shirt, office-pants, backpack with Fitness First water-bottle.

I boarded the train at Bras Basah MRT station with my friend. You were already on the train, sitting in the same cabin, diagonally-across to our right in the next section of seats. I had noticed that you were looking in the direction of my friend and I. I didn't pay too much attention and chatted with my friend, occasionally glancing at you.

I asked my friend if you were checking him out. My friend was surprised and looked at you. You looked away, facing the window opposite you. He replied that you were probably checking me out, not him. I protested that both of you are Chinese, so it's quite obvious that he might be the target of your glance. We then laughed.

At Paya Lebar (Circle Line), you and I alighted, leaving my friend on the train. You walked pretty fast, so I had quite a tough time trying to overtake you. Worse, the eastbound train at Paya Lebar's East West line was pulling in, so you hastened and walked quickly up the escalator, with me following closely.

Both of us entered the train via the last (rear) door, and you stood on my left. I was talking on the phone with my mom, telling her that my brother had arrived and I was still on the train and would reach in 10 minutes.

After a stop or two, there was an empty seat, so you sat down, while I remained standing, diagonally 1 metre away from you. You were not looking at me, so I figured that you were thinking of my friend after all. :(

When I was alighting at Tanah Merah, you looked up and both our eyes met. We gave each other a shy smile, and I alighted while you stayed on on the train to Simei/Tampines/Pasir Ris. :)

I could be wrong, but I think you might have been interested in getting to know me. Well, I am certainly interested in getting to know you. Do drop me a line here, or an e-mail at babybluejeans1978@yahoo.co.uk.

I hope to hear from you soon. For now, Happy National Day and enjoy the great weekend, everyone! :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Bumped into you when we we both in the lift of UOB plaza after NDP. . u in purple polo tshirt, spec and corduroy khaki jeans and me in red polo and white bermudas with NDP tag / larnyard. we looked at each other, eye to eye. U with family and me with my colleague. Would really like to get to know you. . . pvt if you read this . . .

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

• 3 weeks later...

hey! hahas i was on my way home just now from bishan, and took the circle line, while waiting, i saw this boy walking past, he looked at me awhile, and stopped. when the train arrived, we boarded and he sat infront of me. he was playing his PSP.

both alighted at paya lebar, and for a moment, he was behind me, till we reached the escalator, where i climbed faster.

we boarded the train at paya lebar and he sat down, while i continued standing at the door. i then alighted at eunos station.

this chn boy, i realized that he kept looking back at me. i was really wanting to go over and say hi, but i was too shy. hope youre here!

i was wearing a blue button up, white jeans and white shoes. i ws litening to my mp3, and texting on my phone, while you werre wearing tis sling bag, a striped polo and blue berms. with yellow slippers. you were playing with ur PSP awhile. found you to be very attractive. hope to find you here. =_

• 3 weeks later...

hi..u r wear a grey color t-shirt 2gether wit a spec guy ate 肥佬小厨at S-11 tampines central 1 at 6.30pm,17/09/10,friday,when u passed a shop at 505,u look at me then i also looked at u,then saw u hv dinner at tat foodcourt,i saw ur fren passed u a POSB everyday card,then ur fren went upstair,i walk passed u a small pc paper wit my contact no...then when i take bus to go home,also saw u walked wit u fren opp OCBC building....can u pls sms me???i would like to be ur fren...thks!!!cheers!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Cali-Bugis

Wah, no one uses this thread for a long-long time... Anyway, try-try:

Date: 15 Nov 2010 (Mon)

Time 2-3 pm

Place: Cali @ Bugis

Event:

Saw 2 pretty hot guys, both wearing maroon OCS singlet, working out and then in the steam room.

Usually the steam room is pretty empty, but just now when I went in, it was so full, then realised that the 2 OCS-singlet guys was sitting down butt naked with towel covering their jewels on top only. No wonder so "crowded".

Based on their conversation, I suppose they are still in NS, and their actions seem to indicate that they are str8.

Anyway, hope to hear from you guys should you happen to see this. Low chance, I know. Haha... :P

Hi...

Saw you at Velocity food court at about 9am plus today , 15 Nov, at the fruit stall.

I was ordering a fruit juice.

You were wearing an Army olive-coloured PT shirt with berms and had black framed glasses.

I later happen to walk past you again while you were at Coffee Bean.

I was the guy in blue shirt and dark blue short and had glasses on.

Hope to chat some time. Was too unsure how to initiate conversation.

PM me if you are ok to chat more? Thanks.

Hi Sammer,

Noticed you too but you are not my type. No offense just my preference. Cheers

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)