Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 7/4/2022 at 5:41 AM, Heygurl said:

Longshot

anyone here used to work out at fitness first OGS during weekdays in the early mornings (before 9am) pre-COVID?

there used to be an Aussie dude who’s super jacked and ripped and would hang around the sauna/steam. not very tall, maybe 1.75m. He would always be in aussie bums. And then he would change into his formal clothes (often in a suit) before leaving for work.

the last time I saw him was at CapTower last Aug.

has anyone seen him around recently? 

I’ve seen him at Paragon recently (a few wks back) 🙂

7 Jul around 1 pm

Raffles Place

We met and chatted during lunch hours. You had finished your lunch and was looking around. You asked me which sauna I've been to, and you said you haven't been to any. You told me you live at Jurong. It's a long shot, but if you're here, PM me. 

On 7/9/2022 at 9:08 AM, DickyDQ said:

Patronized this Hup Lee Wanton Mee stall at Level 1 of Elias Mall. Noticed the guy who cooks the noodle, buffed up a lot. Nice bod n cutting. 😜😁

I thought you are praising thd food 😋

Wish we could at least be friends.

While we know we're not each other's type to be FWB, was really hoping to be friends at least. But I believe you think otherwise. Could I be wrong? 😔

Some 6 days have passed since our meeting at JP.

Why do I miss talking to you so much?😥

Your kindness, warmth and generosity I could never forget. 

If you're here pm me so I know I was wrong.

Still, I sincerely wish you all the best of  best in your life. :)

Edited by Yuquidam2022

At farrer park toilet last night (Sunday), just before 11.30pm, I was the guy in green… u were the bigger guy in grey hoodie jerking off at the urinal… u looked cute :) i wanted to get closer but im shy + thought maybe u werent interested… pm me pls 🙏🏽 … also hi to the smaller guy in black behind me haha u can pm me too 😅

Looking for Abby

We first met many years back at AMK MRT Toilet, I gave you a BJ, and afterwards I became your regular BJ buddy, we even exchanged kisses.

We lost contact, then I met you once at HDB Hub toilet, then another time at farrer park mrt toilet.

I miss you and would love to give you BJ again, but I lost your number.

If u r here, Abby, please DM me, thanks.

Trying my luck…

Date: Sat, July 9th

Time: between 7:30 to 8:30pm

Loc: TMC

I was looking for my locker, I first saw you a young handsome Chinese guy, standing at the mirror area fixing yourself, we looked at each other a couple of times. I found my locker and you were there continued staring at me while I put my things in the locker. I guess you were waiting for me? When I finally done fixing myself, a guy suddenly fenced you against the wall with his arms, so I just I passed by to go up the floors. You kept looking at me as I pass by you and the guy. Waited for you around the maze area but I guess you were already caught and stuck with that guy haha! Let me know if you’re here.

Edited by mistermistery

At Riversound around 7.45 pm. You were decked in white shirt and grey pants. Thanks for the gesture to allow me in thru the gate to the block first. Went in to the same lift, but realised could not press the lift button because it was not activated by my friend who lives there yet. Left the lift first to not hold you up. PM if you are here.

Date: today, 15 July 2022

Time: 12.50 pm

You are the muscular man with huge biceps and forearms in a polo tee and jeans who sat opposite me and took off your mask while your 2 female companions were ordering food.  We had a brief conversation.  If you're here, please PM me, would like to know you better.

Date : 15 July 2022

Place : Farrer Road MRT exit B taxi stand

We met eye contact on the train from Labrador Park to Farrer Park.. u are wearing green polo tee, you are standing and I'm sitting down, and u sit beside me immediately when the lady beside me left.. 

Wanted to speak to u at the taxi stand but there is people so I'm kinda shy but I hope to connect if u here 

On 7/1/2022 at 12:55 AM, nodresscode said:

Weekly schedule is broadcasted thru Telegram channel.  

Please PM me thru telegram i will give you the link

On 9/28/2019 at 6:21 AM, Shootme said:

woke out missing a stranger and put on some thoughts. sorry everyone but  have to post this way since too wordy.

12D7DEB1-BE64-4788-8DDC-55139434BA82.jpeg

2FF4A173-3658-4A1D-B8C3-13AF1B8A1CD5.jpeg

AEBE2410-038B-47EB-92E4-9BFECA7A81DA.jpeg

258E69A8-9DC8-4144-B937-DB9D95C3915E.jpeg

Hi was randomly browsing and your sharing (3 years ago?) caught my eyes.  Maybe you have moved on, but I am just wondering if you finally ever saw him again?

On 7/16/2022 at 3:35 PM, AgentFit said:

Hi was randomly browsing and your sharing (3 years ago?) caught my eyes.  Maybe you have moved on, but I am just wondering if you finally ever saw him again?

Nope. never saw him again.

The only usual time when I saw him will be in the gym. I will always know it him from the muscle relaxer scent and the yellow pad lock he used back then. Lol. Thinking about it. Sure sounds creepy when I can described and recalled in details.

However, too bad that the gym was closed for a while due to renovation of whole building and I also subsequently changed to another gym.

I remembered I will always hope to catch a glimpse of him again in my last few weeks of membership with the gym. however, I didn't see him during the period and was of the impression that he has either quitted the gym or locate to another place. But by chances, I recalled seeing him in the background of one of the social media posting on Instagram of pp working out in amk tf but that was dated 2020. 

there are times when I will still suddenly thought of the guy again. And trigger me wanting to see him. but I guess will never see him again. 

Was curious. Why the sudden bump if my post? But thanks for liking my post. 

Edited by Shootme
On 7/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, Shootme said:

Nope. never saw him again. The only time I saw him is in the gym. However, the gym was closed for a while due to renovation of whole building and I also subsequently changed to another gym. 

there are times when I will suddenly thought of the guy again but I guess it will never happened.

So poignant...*sigh*.

I still harbour hope that you'll bump into him again somehow. May FATE be kind to you.

Edited by Yuquidam2022
On 7/17/2022 at 12:04 AM, Yuquidam2022 said:

So poignant...*sigh*.

I still harbour hope that you'll bump into him again somehow. May FATE be kind to you.

Nah. I think fate have always bastard me.

To think back. So what happened if I bump into him again? I probably will not have the courage to do anything since im introvert especially with strangers. He is probably straight as well. My radar is usually wrong in this topic 

But also thinking back, sometime the suddenly looking away after our eyes met in the gym was kinda cute. The many times I "caught" him looking at me (or maybe I was overthinking when he was just staring blank after each set of workout in my direction) or he caught me looking at him. The one time when he  chose the urinal beside me despite others were empty was kinda funny. Yeah. I probably think too much.  

Edited by Shootme

16 Jul Sat

Pure Suntec

10am

You were wearing transparent specs. I am also wearing specs but black. 

You stood behind my bench at the weights mirror area and used your phone for a while. 

Used to see u on Thurs night ard 8pm at the same outlet. 
Always wanted to say hi but didn’t had the courage. 

Wonder if you are here?

Edited by Specky

Date:  17 july (Sunday) 

time: 4:30pm thereabouts 

u (stocky with facial hair) just came out from TMC & I was smoking at the carpark.

Upon noticing each other, u then proceed to the shaded area across the carpark & started smoking too. Eventually u went to ur car (white). The whole time, we kept looking at each other

P/S: I was expecting an important call & therefore I could not approach u then & there. 

Edited by Seekgoodsucker
On 7/18/2022 at 10:17 AM, Jk2022 said:

Please see Yr inbox. 

On 7/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, Austguy said:

Looking for Jakin. We had fun at Delta Swimming Pool before it closed for renovations. You told me you came to this forum. Hope to re-connect with you again for more fun

Wow! A very rare hit for a re-union of sorts. Congratulations!!🤩👏:wub:

Monday: 18 July 2022 around 7 - 8 pm

Green Corridor Bukit Timah - Holland Plain - Bukit Timah / Dunearn Road

You: in white t-shirt with number 31(?) at the back. 

Me: in yellow polo T-shirt 

We were pacing each other at the Green Corridor, taking scenery photos and walking. You keep looking back to see if I was still around. I bumped into a former colleague at the canal when you were seated and I eventually said Hi at Wilby Road. You said Hello. You carried on after Le Rida but I headed home. I think you’re cute and seem like a nice guy. I hope we can be friends or something. 

7pm 19 July at Tess Bar & Kitchen.
I arrived early ahead of my reservation and was seated at the counter by you. After which you offered me a table that was available. I find you are very cute and I hope to connect if you are here.
Anyway, the food was awesome and the staffs were the icing on the cake.

At Yunomori, yesterday 19th. evening 7-9 pm.  To the guy with glasses (came alone I guess). You were in the reclined bubble bath for a few minutes when I took the empty one on your left. I am the Ind guy with glasses and I think we sat on the MRT a couple of seats apart towards Dhoby Ghaut later on. You were cute. If you are here, hope to hear from you.

Today, Wed, 20 Jul
Parkway Parade L1 

Between 2.30-3.00pm

You were in a grey tee, grey jersey shorts and a white printed tote. I’m the guy in the maroon tee. We crossed paths along the passageway and our eyes met. I then circled back for a chance to meet you. You were on the phone and when you dropped followed in my direction before our paths diverged. Am keen to get to know you better. If you’re here pls PM me.

Not sure if you are here but happened today 20/7/22 5.30pm ish AF international plaza. You wore red singlet and black nike compression tights (short) with specs. I was wearing a bright blue top with black shorts.

We cruised each other and wanted to go to the toilet downstairs but lost each other after that. 

Would love to continue our fondling.