Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Young guy with a cute nose piercing at Northpoint yesterday. Thank you, not sure how you knew I was JOing in a cubicle & I don’t know how you were able to open my locked cubicle so I was initially shocked & so scared we’d get caught thru out.

You were very dom, thank you for the BJ - wow. If you’re here, PM me - would love to meet you again :)

Edited by TomCruiser

Kranji toilet MRT

To the guy in all black and a luggage. You are damn hot. That hairy body of yours. Wahhh. If you are here, PM me. Would like to reconnect. :D

I think you are a filipino. Well, anyway, nice chest, hairy body and dick. 🙈

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Where: CDANS Pool @ Bukit Batok

Date / Time: 16th Oct, Sun Morning

Saw you stripping naked at the wooden bench and walking to the shower cubicle with your shower stuff. 

I got super hard when I saw that. 

Tried to make convos when you came out and you shared that you train here frequently. Hope we can be more than friends! 

Edited by YoungnHorny

Tuesday 18 October 2022

Place: sengkang Riverside Park

Time: 11pm to 12.30am

I was sitting on the bench facing the dark shelter. You were at the shelter sitting alone and you took off your shirt and pant wanking your hard on cock. Then I walked toward the shelter and you were shocked. I said to you" it ok"need my help but you quiet and smiling to me. I sucked you off till you cum and we chit chat awhile before you leaving. Do HMU if you read my message here. Inbox me I want to know you more

8 hours ago, Eastie_boy25 said:

Tuesday 17 October 2022

Place: KeyBox

Time: 3.30pm to 5.30pm

This post came 2 days late. We met on Tuesday afternoon and we departed at around 5.15pm. I know my chance of finding you here is almost 0. We met at the dark maze. You are slightly shorter than me. We fondled each other at the dark maze and when I asked if you wanted to go to a cubicle, you said you wanted to stay around longer. Less than 5 minutes, you asked me “are there any cubicles now at?” (Peak hour) we then tried and successfully found 1. 

we entered the cubicle and I swear, you’re one of the best guys I ever met and actually developed feelings for. It was literally love making and not just sex. You told me that you’re 38 while I said you looked like you are 28. You wore a fitbeat watch and you said you were too tired from the vigorous actions.  We were laughing at how your heart rate became 166/bpm from the intense love making. I hesitated to ask if we can keep in contact when we showered together and now I’m living with regrets. Being a natural introvert, perhaps I’m just one of your fk and go buddy. Do contact me if you’re here… 😭

Well, don’t ever hesitate to ask for contact when meet someone totally your type. Really feel sorry for you and hope you can find or meet him again. 

On 10/20/2022 at 1:08 AM, Hollymolly6 said:

Tuesday 18 October 2022

Place: sengkang Riverside Park

Time: 11pm to 12.30am

I was sitting on the bench facing the dark shelter. You were at the shelter sitting alone and you took off your shirt and pant wanking your hard on cock. Then I walked toward the shelter and you were shocked. I said to you" it ok"need my help but you quiet and smiling to me. I sucked you off till you cum and we chit chat awhile before you leaving. Do HMU if you read my message here. Inbox me I want to know you more

Lucky fellow . Heard this is a dead place hence have not go there.  So it is still happening there, shall try to visit this place when got chance. 

Date: 22 October 22

Time: 11+ am

Place: Tagore lane car tyre & battery shop

You’re the young handsome man who helped me to fix my punctured tyre. You came out clean, neat and  smelling good but unfortunately perspired a lot while fixing the tyre. You did a good job and has very good service, even taught me how to reset and check. You’re probably the boss’s son or nephew!

However, I don’t think you’ll read this! The vibe is different. Haha!

tpy bridge at the swimming comple ard 5.30 - 6pm. you were in green signals t shirt and asrjc shorts? climbing down the stairs and i was climbing up. our eyes met and you turned a few times after we walked past. not sure if it was a sign? you’re rly cute hmu if u’re here

When: 27/10

where: Blk 556 AMK Ave 10

you were Indian expat staying here in one of the unit at Level 4. You were folding the dried clothes when I came out to bid farewell to my friends who visited my brother place. You came to pat my brother’s dog. Just trying my luck here. Would love to get to know you if you ever read this but very unlikely (Hahah!)

Date: 28 Oct

Where: SingPost Centre

Time: Around 7.30am

You were wearing a white Adidas singlet with black shorts and carrying a slingbag with a plushie, guess you just came out of the gym.

I chased after you to return the stuff that you dropped on the floor. Sorry was in a rush for a meeting so didn't get to accept your offer of a coffee. Let me know if you are here :) Happy for a coffee

Place: Keybox

Date: 29th October 2022

Time: Night (est 9-11)

We met two times. Once with another guy and another just the two of us. U were wearing cockring and facemask. U asked me to suck ur dick but we keep getting interrupted by an uncle. Afterwards, We moved back towards the corner with less people and i blowed u off until u accidentally cummed. 

Just gonna say that it was fun and thank you. I saw u before I left and was gonna ask if u keen to keep in contact but I cannot find you. Just trying my luck if u are here and keen to contact hmu. We can be sauna buddy or whatever. U seem fun and vibe well. Kinda need a sauna buddy as I am pretty new to the place.