Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date 1st May 2023

I driving grab, picked you from Helixxxxx, to Raffles Shopping Centre. You wear black tee and shorts, sitting on the front seat next to me. You said you love the tea at a particular toastbox. when alight, then I discovered that your shorts is semi see through mesh type...spotted a sexy Gstring inside....omg...wished to meet you again.

Edited by Flexi Rage

Date: 8 June 2023

Time: around 9pm

Where: Joya onsen

i think you are malay wearing specs. You were with your chinese friend.. you were inside the sauna and i was outside.. we had eye contact and you somewhat signaled me with your moving eyebrows hahaha i smiled a bit in response.. 👋🏼 to you.. if you’re keen to keep in touch just dm 😊😊😊

Edited by top_suck

Thursday, 8th June 2023

Around 9:40pm

Yuno Onsen - Steamroom

You both were muscular, one taller tanned skin tone and the other with a fairer skin. Saw you guys were kissing and touching in the steamroom seems kinda kinky and I was right opposite sitting. Too bad the Onsen is near closing timing and everyone had to leave that area.

Would be glad if I can join you guys in future if you guys are keen :)

Had telegram chat with one young boy who texted me after getting my tele ID from this website. Don't know why but he deleted all the chats and stopped texting. We were close to meetup but he stopped texting. I dont have his tele ID. If he is here, meet me and i will pump some mathematic knowledge into you. Don't be afraid of mathematic and dont let fucking math to stop us from meeting.

9 Jun, around 130pm

Safra tamp pool

I was showering in the cubicle in front of u while u were already in ur grey shorts n getting ready to leave. Saw that u pitched a tent while i was being a little cheeky.

Would've said hi if there was no one nearby. Anyway u put on a black singlet n left abruptly.

Thought u were cute, n have a great build. Hit me up if u wanna chat.

Date: 10 Jun 2023

Time: 1050 to 1150

Where: Shaw Lido at round sofa

Was sitting at the round sofa waiting for my movie to start when you came along sitting on my right. You were in grey tee with left pocket and black army shorts (not the high-cut one) and you have a ring on the middle finger on the left hand. You are fair though not super handsome, but definitely good looking in my eyes to keep me 'glued' to you quite the whole time. I had to use my phone as disguised and pretty much staring at your fair 'white' thighs when you were adjusting your shorts every now and then, lol.

Not sure if you were waiting for someone or your movie starting time, but I needed to use the washroom before my movie started and didn't see you after that. A long short here but thanks for 'feasting' my eyes as I waited, lol.

10th June 2023

5pm++

A swimming complex in the south.

We traded glances and I was showering one cubicle away from you.

Saw the eye contact and maybe it was an invitation... but then some creep just saw at the area literally looking at the both of us.....

was hoping to interact but alas

Date: 12 June 2023

Place: Fort Rd Carpark

Time: 3:03am

You were in a pick up wearing a black tank top and beige bermudas. I was in a fbt shorts and green dri-fit t-shirt. I took off my shorts and was wearing a pair of black open backed thong. We were waiting for the PRC man to walk away from your vehicle but he kept leering at you. Eventually you drove off. If you see this, please message me.

Yishun Safra gym 11am

13 june  

seen u before swimming but today our eyes met few times in gym. u wire singlet and shorts. looks more buffed up u. 

after gym saw u in toilet and our eyes met again. i changed and went to the pool. later saw u at the pool in black trunks. saw u last time in waveline trunks. 

i swam a while went up to gym shower and steam room. to my surprise saw u coming out of shower. thought u would be in steam room but not. i showered and changed but u akready left. 

after some time i went to the bus stop to take the bus and to my surprise saw u in the bus. it was around 130pm. u got down 2 stops later carrying a shoe bag. it’s just meant to see to see u so many times in a day. hope to know u. 

do text me if u see this msg. 

FF Bugis

7.20 pm steam room

You are the attractive toned 1.75m guy with a fair milky skin tone who entered the steam room very briefly with a big towel around your waist and another in your palms.  You were there for 1-2 mins standing on the right side to the entrance before you headed off to shower.  PM me :) 

Trying my luck here. 

Date: 17 June 

Time: 4 plus  

Place: Joo Koon

I was in the bus 182 and u board the bus from your camp. We made eye contact and walk side by side to the mrt. Find you quite hot - you were wearing red polo shirt. 

Pm me if you are here, would love to get to know you ☺️

23 Jun Fri afternoon

Lib in the north

we were sitting opposite each other for a good 3-4h, not sure if you caught me taking occasional glances at you. you were in blue shirt and drinking directly from a milk carton, i was in mostly blue from head to toe. found u to be quite cute when you were serious doing your work 😌

24June 2023 

@AMK Ave. 10 

You were the Grab Delivery to collect the food for Express Delivery to Potong Pasir. Malay based on your name on Grab. You look so hot. I am Indian local. If you are here would like to get to know you. You driver Toyota Hiace - GBJXXXXX

PM me if you are here 

10 hours ago, TeenageBoys said:

Date: 27 June 2023, Tuesday, about 10pm

Venue: Joya Onsen Cafe

It was just the two of us inside the sauna. 
You gave me a blowjob and I came inside your mouth 
We couldn't do more as there were more ppl outside. 
Hope to connect here so we can do more stuff. 

Wow... super hot :) 

29 June 2023 (Thursday)

Plus Minus 8.45pm

Not sure what race are you as see you from a distance and night light not too bright but you go shirtless with your black short and make another 1 round running. You did saw me looking at you. If you are here, wish can connect with you and wanna tell you, you looking damn hot with your sweaty body.

Edited by AlifBttm

Ten mens 1 July at about 9.30-11pm. we met and we smoked ciggs at the first floor. Chatted a bit but you don't blow. I went to level five smoking corner, and then you came along too. You saw me sucking this guy cock and after that, he lead me away. We met again after he fucked me, and I was already wearing my red underwear ready to leave when you grope me. We went back in for you to cum. Let's connect if you are here.