Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 16 May 2015

Time : 3-ish PM

Hi, I was with a friend to take a bike from the repair shop. As we were looking at the bike, you saw us and was smiling at me. (well I think you are smiling at me) Your bike was being repaired inside the shop. To the guy whose bike plate number is FB* 6**1R​​ , I think you are cute and I'm sorry I didn't approach you when clearly you were hinting at me. (My mistake). Hopefully you are here and we could be friends and take it from there.

I can still see you smile in my mind, that is the cutest smile I have ever seen. ​

Place: True Fitness AMK

Time: 1715 hrs

Attire: Red t-shirt, cap

Race: Chinese

You walk in, I was walking out. I am wearing the checkered long sleeve shirt. There is at least 3 times we exchange eye contacts. You seems shy and look away when I look at you. But then when I look away, you looked at me. Well no harm being gym buddies right. Drop me a message if you read this.

date/time: well about 1am ish on the 16th May (17th)

Your name is Gabriel and you were just around that area while I was taking care of my drunk friends. We struck a convo how your friend went in and danced with other guys, leaving you by yourself. We bumped to each other again in 7-11. Hope you're here. :)

Date: 19th May 2015 and 12th May 2015

Seeking for one guy with the name VON, we met on 12th May. 
Subsequently we met on 19th May as well, we trade number but seems like i key in the wrong number in your phone and thus did not get your missed call.

Please pm me, VON.

Miss you since last Tuesday.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Date: 20 May 2015 around 2plus

Seeking for the well toned Indian guy who was cruising me till the crowd started coming into the toilet. You were wearing red and white striped tshirt. When I came out you left shortly in your motorbike. If you are here please PM me. Thank you

met you on the train, from buona vista circle line, heading towards dhoby ghaut. we sat beside each other and our hands and legs brushed against each other more than just a couple of times ><

you were wearing a turquoise tommy hilfiger shirt, reading your time magazine. haha.

hope to catch up with you! gym together and/or be friends xD

Date: 23 May 2015

Place: Capitol Theatre

Time: after 6pm

I was one of the waiters at the outdoor area and you took a glass of red wine from me. We exchange several eye contact and smiles. You were with a guy who was slightly shorter than you. During intermission, I had to rush to elsewhere to serve food but still managed to catch a glimpse of you and smiled. It's quite a long shot but please pm me if you're here, I wouldn't mind making friends with you.

Guest leanathletic

Date: 23 May 2015

Place: Sentosa, sapphire pavilion

Time: 10 to 2

Event: SUNNUS

You were from Bxxxxx, wearing the sch singlet and playing ball at court 2, and you played against my team too.

Exchanged several glances when you caught me looking at you few times, the last one was when I looked at you when you were viewing the whiteboard.

:)

Edited by leanathletic

Date: 24th May

Time: 2:45pm

Venue: Delta Pool

You were showering opposite me, wearing grey square trunks. You were in there for quite awhile, before taking off your trunks, caught you looking at me quite a few times. You changed into a washed out red color tee. And left the pool the same time as me.

Date: 24th May

Time: 2:45pm

Venue: Delta Pool

You were showering opposite me, wearing grey square trunks. You were in there for quite awhile, before taking off your trunks, caught you looking at me quite a few times. You changed into a washed out red color tee. And left the pool the same time as me.

i spotted one guy in grey trunk as well, but he was in triangular one. Are you the one in black arena? ;)

A man who stays in a cave.

You and your guy Fren were siting a row behind me while watching tomorrowland at bugis + around 4pm. At 1st I saw u in the male toilet before the show started. You was in black cap and long sleeve shirt and I'm in singlet.

Edited by leosaw

frozen lion

Just giving it a try..

Date: 24th May 2015

Venue: Resorts Worlds Sentosa Convention Ctr

What: Concert

You: wearing a black polo tee with the name Security at the back of your polo tee

Me: blue cameo shirt with jeans

Saw you while making our way to the toilet during the concert. Asked you for directions to the toilet and you led me along.

Saw you once again the Resorts World Mc Donalds with a lady (found out it was your sis ;)). You sat nearby me. I was with my sis too.

Hope to know you better!

26th May 2015 

Around 4.30 pm ish?

NEX Serangoon

You: Handsome mature uncle wearing red army tanktop

Our eyes met at the escalator. We couldn't stop looking at each other and turned to look at each other even after our escalators passed each other. 

It's not the first time we saw each other at NEX. If you're here. PM me eh? ;)

Date: 25 May 2015
Place: MRT from Novena to Braddell
Time: around 7.15 pm

Hi, you are the young cute boy with spec, wearing a bluish purple tee. You were playing game on your mobile. I board the train from Novena. At Toa Payoh, many people alight and we sat beside each other. You smile at me(?). Wow, that was the sweetest smile I ever encounter. My heart was touched. I kept on looking at you but u were busy playing ur game. At Braddell, when I get up and alight. You lift up your head and smile (?) at me again :-) Hope to be ur friend. I'm the man with spec and wearing long sleeve beige shirt with green pant. Hope that u r reading this :-)

27 May 2015
About 10.30am
Fitness First Cathay

This is the second time I've seen you at the gym; we chatted a little the last time while you were using the seated press machine. You were wearing a grey t-shirt and black shorts today.
Just wondering if you're here and saying hi.

Tampines Safra gym, weekdays noon

Saw you a few times. You are lean runner type. Most of the times you are having a long run on the treadmill. On 27/5 noon, you were doing weights. We looked at each other a few times.

Wondering if you are here.

Edited by myfyp2

Date: Friday 29 May

Time: 1am-ish

Where: Swee Choon Dim Sum

You, cute guy in a tee with broad horizontal stripes. Saw you having supper with some friends. We made eye contact while I was looking for a table with my friends. We left about the same time and we made eye contact again as I drove past you and saw you walking along the road with friends. Would love to meet up or just chat. PM me if you're here.

富食 金文泰广场

你负责把餐具放到个摊位。

希望能和你交朋友。

foodfare clementi mall

u the the one who filled the cutlery of the stalls when the food court opens at abt 8.30am

hope to be a friend with you

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)