Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Saw you yesterday at MBS infinity pool in rimless glasses and blue swim trunks in the changing area and afterwards near the entrance/ hands-washing area, afterwards you left for your swim with you black backpack. I was in a striped t-shirt and glasses trying to wring out water from my swim trunks

Guest 72%dark

SAFRA gym 6 Dec (Sun) around 6-7

I was stretching my quads by the treadmills when I saw you doing reps at the preacher curl machine. When I was cooling down after my run you were using the trunk rotation machine. Later we happened to wait at the same bus stop. You always wear the exact same black t-shirt and shorts and shoes at the gym, and carry a black backpack. (I was wearing a light running singlet today.)

I don't think we had an actual "missed connection" today, but I've noticed you many times at the gym, and on each occasion we seem to have some brief eye contact, and the look you give me always makes me wonder if you know/recognize me for somewhere; often you have a smile/smirk on your face when you see me, like you're enjoying a private joke.

I have often considered trying to strike up a conversation (especially since you seem like a friendly kind of guy – you chat with a number of regulars there), but I can never think of anything to say that wouldn't sound really lame. Hence this "missed connection".

If in the unlikely event you actually see this, please, if nothing else, at least help me understand what that look you give me means. If not it's just gonna keep haunting me.

Venue : Neil Rd and Maxwell market

Time : Dec 06, Past midnight after club

U were wearing a black top with a short army shorts carrying a brown bag. Ur light blue sports shoe is very striking, I think u had a run. U were wif ur friends walking to Maxwell market, they r very cute too.

I'm the one wearing white cap wif white rainbow graffiti shirt, we made eye contact at the market. Wish u r here, pls give me a message. Would like to knw u

Edited by MikeeBoy

Date: 9 dec

Time: 6.45pm

Venue: the arcade at raffles place, level 2

You were wearing a checkered shirt and approached me to ask me which store has the best exchange rates while I was queuing. I was wearing a plain purple shirt. I was rushing off for an appointment so I didn't have time to hang around. ur smile is sooo cute!!

Guest limedaiquiri

09 Dec 2015 / about 1:40pm

313 Somerset Traffic Light (near 7-11 & Ya Kun Kaya area)

I was walking towards 313 from the traffic light at Somerset MRT; you were headed towards it.

You are the (very) tanned & bespectacled older guy in shorts / PT wear.

We maintained eye contact for a few secs as our paths crossed.

I was in a floral short sleeve.

PM me if you're interested.

Date: 9 Dec 15 Wed

Venue: Bishan MRT to Serangoon MRT Circle Line

Time: 7.30pm

You were wearing the SG Stand Chart Marathon 2015 finisher's tshirt & running shorts, bespectacled with a backpack. You entered the first carriage with me at Bishan MRT Circle Line towards Serangoon. We stood next to each other. I noticed that you were looking at me several times but I was too shy to reciprocate. I find you quite cute and want to know you further. We alighted at Serangoon MRT and you walked towards the NEL. I was in white top polo and bespectacled. If you were the one, do PM me. 

10 Dec 2015

Thursday

Sengkang MRT station toilet

7:45 am

U wore a Smiggle shirt and was a good mix of hunky & stocky. Enjoyed your dick and we tried to fuck but we were both in a rush. U were a good sucker and ur ass is great. I was the one in a blue striped shirt and blue sport shoes. If u were the one, pm me :)

Edited by Alan Rick

A guy that we met in Gindr, on 13 Dec 3am, you initial chat with me and sent me two pic of you. You told me you stay in Serangoon, i told you I stay at Toh Yi dr near Ngee Ann poly, and we both have a bit horny, you said you are TOP and I said I'm Vers, but somehow the app crash, you sent" did you receive my message", but nvr receive anything and now I loss contact with you, if you're here pls message me, Coz I think you're really my type. Thanks :)

13/12/15

Ard 10:10pm

Wearing Black Specs

Nike run for fun grey shirt

Black back pack

White shorts

Black nike shoes

Who alighted with me at buona vista and then took green line towards clementi and alighted with me in clementi. Pm me.

15 Dec, Circle Line (you alighted at bishan) around 10:20pm

I boarded the train at tai seng and saw you standing at the door. You wore a black iron man tee in denim shorts carrying a grey bag listening to your iPod.. You sat down for a while and we exchanged brief eye contacts before you got off at bishan.. I'm in a grey tee jeans carrying a bag.. Just trying my luck here.. If you happen to be here drop me a message? Wish to be friends with you =)

Time: 12 - 1 pm thereabouts

You were wearing a blue shirt as the events helper under fossil. We had a more than 2 secs eye contact so I Guess that counts? Haha.

I'm the guy in red exec wear and took part in the event as well. Thought you look really cute and would like to explore my options with you (; HMU if you're here!

Date:15 Dec

Time: ard 615 pm

Saw u sitting alone at a round table.

U are a tall guy, probably 175-180 cm, wearing light coloured long sleeve shirt with dark colour tie.u wear spectacles.

Drinking from a coffee mug.

U use a backpack... N u have a plastic bag from kiddy palace with a present wrapped with teddy bear wrapper. U use I phone n I think u carry a bottega wallet.

Think u work as an agent or something and ur customer, a lady,arrived ard 630-645.

I am at the square table very close to u. Wearing short sleeve shirt with spectacles . I was alone when I saw u n later my financial advisor came. I later left ard 7 pm n u are still there.

Love ur smile...especially ur dimples.

Hope to find u here n interested to meet up. Do pm me if u are here.

Dec 15 prolly 1300-1500H

Bus 174 going Bef Upp Bt Timah Rd Bus Stop

I'm at the left window seat 2nd to the last row. You're sitting 2 rows facing me then 2-3 bus stops later transferred to the seat in front of me. Noted you were browsing through your spotify playlist or songs (LOVE YOURSELF?), tried to peak through your username but failed LOL. i alighted near beauty world MRT.

hope you are here. i find you interesting.

Date 16 Dec

Time around 6pm

Location Blk 678 Wl

Met you while we were entering the lift, I asked you your level. Told me to wait while you are looking at the file. Then asked if you are delivery since you carried two packets of rice. Told me is your company doing some delivery. Not able to find the company that you mention. Find you are cute. Trying my luck here.

Date: 18 Dec 15 Friday

Venue: Adventure Cove Sentosa

Time: 11pm-3pm

You were wearing white colour T-shirt & black colour shorts. I keep looking at you and I noticed that you were looking at me too. I find you quite cute and want to know you further. I had took some of your photos and wanted to pass to you but I'm too shy. I regretted not making the first move to chat with you. I'm the tall guy wearing a black colour T-shirt, if you were the one, do PM me. I have been thinking about you. Hope you are here.

Edited by kiasu
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)