Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

AMK FF. Body pump at 8.40pm every Tuesday. You're always in your singlet at the corner with your friends. Today you came in under armour gear in your specs and orange sports shoes. No idea if you're one of us / on here, but if you are, can I join your clique of body pumpers every Tuesday?

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

We boarded the same train from Novena to Bishan (~1:30pm, 29/6) for exchange at Circle line. You were wearing black cap and earphone with a nice gold ring on your middle finger. We exchanged several glances and you smiled back. I was standing in front of you in the train :)

Hope you are here, and would be glad to know you, do PM me :) 

Finally sit together to have breakfast with u. Hahaha. Although I don't know you, you don't know me. But, you r the guy who can cheer my everyday after I saw you before go to work. 

time : 7.15am

today you wore red shirt, you always with spec. 

Saw you last night at Lucky Plaza. You were having dinner with your friends at Jollibee, sitting along the side where it leads to the toilet area. I walked pass by you and we were looking at each other. You are the guy with the purplish grey hair color. I am the one wearing blue shirt and white berms.

date: 1st July 2016

time: around 9 pm

place: Lucky Plaza Jollibee.

Keybox @ 115am

Saw you when i was taking tower and you were just arrived to key box at about 115am just now.. you were wearing spec at first and you took off your spec while you are ready to go in to dark room. Im the guys in spec, pm me if you are here, hope to know you in person : )

Just trying my luck here haha
It was 26th June, Sunday at Jurong Point Mac's 
you were seated some distance away from me and my friend and you were with a friend too
We caught each others' eyes a few times and both of you kept glancing in our direction
It was around 11 in the morning
Would be great if you're here.
Could get to know each other.

Edited by enthuboy_93

Date: 6 July 2016

Time: 6 pm

Venue: Zara Ngee Ann City ( Taka)

You were with two other friends. One tall, has a man bun hairstyle in black singlet, trying the jacket, to be altered. The other shorter guy was texting and showed you the messages and both of you laughed.Alll of you are still studying as you all mentioned about school.  You were wearing white tight-fitting tee, walked to left side of the cashier, tried a jacket and once you took off, you started touching your pectoralis. Yes, I saw it and you caught me looking at you! You walked past me and hit my elbow while I was queueing up at the cashier. You are cute and I'm the uncle in blue. Pm me if you are here. Hopefully .

Lunch today@ Rakuchi (Dempsey). 

U were having lunch with ur Mom. 

I sat opp U...

sorry for always looking in ur direction, I must have made U feel awkward...

was hoping U were a straight guy, but everytime U reciprocated by looking in my direction...i immediately thot U were gay

Anyway, gay or straight or in-between....U made my Japanese lunch extra tasty! 

Tamp Safra Gym (8 July - Friday. 5-7pm)

You were the dude in light green tee with some words like 'when your muscle fail you, your mind takes over' or something like that.

I think you're from dragonboating.

You asked me if I was using a certain bar and I indicated no. We exchanged eye contact a couple of times and left the gym at the same time.

I saw you later on at the bus stop again.

Just wondering if could gym tog. I need a gym bud for sure.

-----

Another guy in white singlet. You were sitting opposite me in the steam room. You've got a nice bod bro. Just dropping a compliment.

You were wearing black shirt and black running pants. I was wearing dark blue shirt and  light blue jeans carrying a yellow recyclable bag. We were both taking 109 from nex. You looked at me throughout the whole journey and even slowed down your pace after we alighted. As I left, you stole glance at me.  If you are here, keen to know you. 

Place: AMK Hub

Time: 7pm i think

Date: 9 July 2016

You were walking around in AMK Hub with your family. You passby me and my friend. Then my friend purposely walked by you and turned back pretending to look for me right outside of Old Chang Kee's area. You were wearing white t shirt n dark blue jeans. From there on we pass by and look at each other a few times. At the chocolate store, escalator etc. Hope you are here and keen to be friend. Message me k...

It was around 1pm at orchard A&F. I was with a Fren, and I'm wearing white shirt with feather print, floral short. You was the staff in white shirt, long pants and slipper. U are a cute Chinese guy with a Korean like round spec. 

A first smile from you when i went in to the guy department was really sweet. And a few time u came over offer for assistance but Im not sure how to start a conversation with you. Hope to know u as Fren.

frozen lion

Katong swimming pool shower room, 8pm.

Spotted a guy with specs in skimpy speedo was drying his body. 

After taking my shower, I dried my body next to him and he changed into his blue underwear (what a great bulge), khaki pants and dark colour polo T.

When i was done and left the shower room, he stopped me and asked if that blue goggles left behind belong to me. I answered him no mine is black one.

To that guy, please let me know if you are here.

you attended the RuPaul BOTS with your friends.. wearing an adorable bara comics t-shirt and a nice drawstring bag. i'd wanted to ask you where you got your stuff to sneak a chance to chat you up, but had to rush off.

it seems kinda creepy to be writing this here, but if you, or any of your friends see this.. please send me a PM or something. or maybe LINE? nexus_maximum

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Date : 10 July 2016

Venue : TF Tampines steam room

Time : 5pm

you walked in and out twice to the steam room and keeping an eyes on me (if I am not wrong) while closing the glass door. I left the steam room right after you for your second time leaving and u were closing your curtain for shower.

Curious if you are here?

Date: 14 July

Venue: Bus stop behind a school

Time: around 7.15am

To the teacher ( I supposed you are) who wore pink and alighted from the bus (and I had eye contact with me for several seconds), I've seen you a few times and I think you are really cute. I'm the guy in maroon polo tee. If you are here, do text me. I wanna get to know you more :)

Edited by leaveithere

Starbucks Plaza Sing 10.10pm 

Hi U were sitting on a high chair wearing black plastic glasses. U wore a decorative ring on ur left hand...i am hoping that isn't a wedding ring...

Glanced at U a couple of times, like ur jeans & grey top, hoping to be friends with you =)

Starbucks Plaza Sing 10.10pm 

Hi U were sitting on a high chair wearing black plastic glasses. U wore a decorative ring on ur left hand...i am hoping that isn't a wedding ring...

Glanced at U a couple of times, like ur jeans & grey top, hoping to be friends with you =)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)