Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

10 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

31 July 2016, Sunday

8:30pm~9pm

Haagen dazs Holland Village

The 2 service crews

First one who served my order of Chocolate Bombe to my table, and offered to pour the chocolate sauce and cautioned me that it's hot

Second one who hand packed my Royal Milk Tea pint for takeaway

Whao both also u want ha?one to dine in n one for take away.power la u.

Finding for a cute malay skaterboy wearing white shirt holding a skateboard with one other guy friend. 

Where: red line. (We both rode from Woodlands MRT)

Me: wearing black top and black pants with neon yellow bag

Saw you keep looking at me but I was shy to look back at you...

Pm me if you are here

Date: 3 Aug

Time: around 1430

Place: HV mrt station

You were wearing white/grayish sweatpants and looking at some mobile devices stuff.

I was at boost.

You caught me looking at you. You left with a friend and you bumped lightly into me as you past me (intentionally?)

Hope to know you if you are here :)

Guest 72%dark

Kallang pool at about 12 today. The guy in the colorful "hunky trunks", you look like you fell from the sky and into the wrong pool. Since when do such hot cute guys visit us on this mundane plane?

I suspect you gave me a glance or two only because I was the only other young-looking guy there at the time. What could I say or do with the 'audience' there?

But if you should happen to see this and want to contact me, just drop me a message.

You were wearing white with your pink shirt friend at paragon fitness first today.. we exchanged eye contact quite a few times.. was waiting for you at the seats while the guy was fixing the dispense but don't know if you saw me? Anyway think we met before at 100am too.. let me know if you are here. 

Edit, just saw you again at wisma Japan food town...

Date: 6th August Saturday

Time: 1:30-2pm

Place: City Hall MRT station

You were wearing blue long sleeve t-shirt and red shorts carrying a small paper bag. You stared at me several times and smiled and even walked in front and passed me. I smiled back and was hoping that you would come over and say hi but you didn't and then you disappeared. I was wearing grey and white horizontal striped long sleeve t-shirt with grey shorts and was standing by the escalator waiting for a friend. Hope to reconnect with you here. Cheers!

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

The good-looking army boy on board Downtown Line today(7 Aug) around 8.30pm. You boarded at Botanic Garden if I remember correctly and alighted at Bukit Panjang, I guess to book into a nearby camp. You had green beret and stood opposite me in the connector between train cars. Your name was covered by one of the straps on your backpack. You later met friends (camp mates?) who were in uniform too on the train and at BP station. Y'all took the exit to Ten Mile Junction. PM me if you see this, you gave me a bit of the vibe, would like to be friends.

Edited by dmm

Your name is G***. You used to live alone in a condominium at Bedok and then you shifted to somewhere near Changi. You gave the best blowjob that I ever had. You're also great at massage and I love it when you rim my ass. I lost your contact when I changed my phone. Hit me a pm, G***.

Edited by skeenyguy

1st time trying my luck here :)

Time: ard 12+ just now

Not going into too much details but to the 1.7m lean bod guy in his 30s wiv a speedo tan who cruised me, u are so hawt n sexy. :P Too bad Im in the steam room for too long n after I told u I cant tolerate the heat, u smiled n left the steam room to shower. Cant wait for u cos I had to leave due to work. Hope that u are here! If not seeya again at the same place if we are fated to meet again :)

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Trying my luck here too.

Fitness First Market Street

8plus PM

Looking for the slim guy who was left about 8plus in the evening today. 

You were wearing dark blue boxer briefs with white stars. Gold frame specs.

Drop me a msg if you are here. Hopefully get to talk to you soon.

U were wearing a yellow t shirt. Chanced upon u yesterday afternoon (12 aug) at clementi mrt toilet. Not sure if u had originally a intended to cruise but after a while u moved to the urinal beside me and i started jerking u but we stopped when the cleaner came. U left after that and i followed to see where u were going. U knew i was following u and smiled at me while waitng for train at buona vista ccl. But u ran into a group of gal friends on the train so i kept a distance from u. I lost u after we alighted at kent ridge. Pm me if u are here.

Last night (Sat 13/8) at Coffee Bean in MyVillage (Serangoon Gardens).
Time around 10 plus until 11 plus.

Indoor area. You sat at a table in front of the cashier.

You wore a green tee, dark shorts/berms, slippers. Also a silver watch, and a fine chain around your neck.

At first you were alone. Then later a friend joined you. You spoke most of the time, telling him quite agitatedly about some problems. Your friend was quiet and just listened. You spoke in Chinese mostly.

Both of you left at 11.15 when they were closing up.

If you're here, PM me please

Date: National Day (9 Aug) & Today (14 Aug)

First saw you on National day (my first day at work) when you came over to my shop to buy a drink

The guy working there, if you're here, just say hi? :) 

I'm the only guy working at the bubble tea shop so yea, it's me. LOL

5 hours ago, magicar said:

looking for that tattooed guy in the steam room at TF SunTec about 4 pm  . pm me if u here 

Why so shy to talk and approach him on the spot... Just say hi... Nice tatoo or like your tatoo... Where did u make that tatoo... Now u search the guy here very unlikely u will meet ... Otherwise try ur luck same timing next week ... Hope u meet him there @ sauna 

Looking for someone who use nic ED24 before.  We met more than 10yrs ago, you were in navy (I think).  Stay TPY lor 1 or 1A (can't remember).  We met again when you started work in logistics jobs, then lost touch for many yrs.  You are about 178-180 tall.  Hope to get in touch again...

19 August 2016 

at / around 8.40pm

along the East/West line

You were wearing a black polo with jeans and was carrying a white helmet. You had work shoes on and carried a green army camo bagpack. 

You were initially seating when you gave up your seat to an elderly person and then you stood diagonally from me. After while, you moved to stand directly in front of me. At thy point in time, we were making shy eye contact with each other. 

We both alighted at Jurong east, transferred to the red line and on that train, you stood beside me. We alighted at Bukit Batok and we even walked along the same way home, towards the park. You were playing Pokemon Go while I was just using my phone. I am the big Malay guy carrying a green bagpack. Hope to hear from you soon.

21st August 2016 at about 0820pm

Sunshine place

You were listening to the lady in purple to some donation thingy, i presume. You are in white running tee and berms. 

I was standing infront of the POSB atms playing pokemon go. 

Pm me if u are here.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)