Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

heading west on 3rd train carriage from front, I turned and saw you looking at me, and we had each other's eye contact few times thereafter till you (in black top and berms /shorts and recent high all round slope haircut) made your way out pass right in front me (seemingly a choice you made) and alighted at paya lebar about 1.40pm yesterday afternoon. 

hope you had a great day :)

Date: 12 Nov

Time: 1 plus pm

Venue: Woodlands swimming complex

I was done with my swim and you were at the tanning bench. I left for my showers and I met you at the basin area. You are the one with the ear stud on the left and I was the one who left with a black singlet. I believe we had some eye contact, if you are here, pm me.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Takashimaya, 12 Nov 8+pm

Trying my luck here. You are a waiter in one of the cafe originally from Holland Village in Taka and I was with my two girlfriends for dessert in your cafe. We had a few eye contacts and you greeted us when we left the cafe at bout 10pm. Think you are cute and let me know if you r here :)

Today, 13 Nov 2016 at Yunomori Onsen & spa between 6 pm to 8 pm.

So many aj guys today. Their eyes keep looking at my tool. 

Saw this young boy. Quite cute and long uncut foreskin. I know he is stroking his tool infront of me. 

But I dont mind we go for coffee next time. You on glasses, fair, white t shirt and bermudas. You seems rushing the moment I didnt react anything to did infront of me. My locker is next to yours. 

Date n time: 17-nov around 5.40pm

What were you wearing: Army smart 4, carrying a bag with a red knot

What were you doing: You were chatting with an army friend of yours. I was standing opposite you. Saw you scratching your dick furiously. Not sure was it done purposely. I can see the shape of your hard-on forming. Shortly we reach Bkt panjang station and all of us alight. Hope to know you. 

17th nov 16. Around 1.30pm.

Circle line from buona vista to bishan.

You were a mature looking guy with blue speedo shorts, black tee, black n blue shoes with a nice tanned skin. I was opposite you in black baseball jersey top standing opposite you in the train. Pm me please if you are here. :D 

19 Nov, 1.50pm.

We were standing side by side on the train. EW line. You were talking to another guy about new headphones. You were wearing black T-shirt and a white and blue floral berms. I was the guy standing on your right wearing grey long sleeve top and black berms. I later alighted at lavender.

If you are here, I would love to make friends with you. 

Edited by b0ib0i

Date: 23 Nov 2016

Time: around 1.30 pm

Place: Silver Spoon Coffeeshop, block 293  Yishun

Saw you with your friend having lunch. You are the one wearing grey long sleeve tee and a beige berm. You also wore a black cap with a round yellow logo on it. We exchange glance quite a bit. Throughout the lunch time. You got tattoos on your right leg and arm.

Before you left you went to toilet and I went also, so we kinda brush pass each other and exchange glance again. I am the one in dark blue shirt.

Hope to find u here

24 November

After my dinner at 313, i saw u working at Hotwind and went in. U, Jonathan, are  the sales staff there. I was wearing a brownish tee shirt with my friend.I aproached u and asked u Hotwind the brand comes from Taiwan or Japan and u replied saying China. I like the way u look. Pmed me if u are here.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)