Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

11am - 12noon

Dec 26 Mon

I  having my light lunch at Block 347 BB street 34 Foodclique' you were chatting w another elderly guy. We glanced at each others a few times, and you looked mature manly cute and wondered are you staying ard here. Hope get to know you by lucky! 

true fitness novena.

saw you at the locker area, i just finish my workout and was preparing to shower. you just finish showering and was wearing your clothes. i was looking at you while you wore your red aussiebum underwear. i decided to take off my shirt and pants and show you my erected dick through my boxer and you were looking at it. i decided to go shower but you didnt follow. hope you are here

Place: CCK Park

Date: 26 December 2016

Time: around 9.40pm+ to 10:30+

Looking for the Malay/Indian guy in a orangey red t shirt and light brown 3/4 cargo pants. First encountered you when you were walking out of the handicap toilet and I was going in to the male toilet. We checked each other out and after I came out I lost you. Then I saw you again when I went into the male toilet the 2nd time, when you saw me go in, you followed shortly into the cubical beside mine without closing the door. Unsure if it was really you, I went out and took my time washing my hand. You walked out and looked at me before walking out to the railing and look at the plantation. Hope you are here and if you are, chat me up. You're hot and I hope to see you again!

Onsen about 415pm 28 Dec. You have a beefy build and you were with your guy friend. You wear pants with stripes of red and dark (if I'm not wrong) and you didn't wear undie. and I know you stared at my dick and we brushed against each other at the changing room. We exchanged glances in wooden sauna when the room only has me, you and your guy friend ( I moved the hourglass) and also when you first entered the cold pool. Pm me if you are here. Nice to meet you.

onsen 30 dec 1230pm to 1245pm

Raffles place Golden Shoe entrance, You wesr jeans and taking one bag in ur arm. U walking toward to me with smile and I also smile back to you. Me wearing white shirt and blue pant...we look back to see each other and I left the entrance and waiting to across the traffic light.. you came out for me and standing beside me... but I am so nervous that I don't know how to response so that just looking at my phone and corss the street..when i look back u r already gone...PM me if you happen to be here..

Met you at Raffles MRT Station at around 710pm. You passed by me and queued behind me. 

When we entered the train, you went forward and stood in front of the train door while I moved into the center of the car. You alighted at Tanjong Pagar MRT while I continued in my journey.

When you exited, I turned my head and saw you turning and looking back at me.

You were wearing camo brown cap, white singlet and a dark blue shorts. 

I was was wearing a light sky blue long sleeve shirt tucked out with beige pants. PM me and tell me what else you remember about our meeting that I did not write here. You should know.

Happy new year!

On 10/12/2016 at 5:23 PM, leooo said:

We were at keybox ytd at around 5.30- 7pm. you are a malay daddy with a tummy and are very big in size. you are a married daddy with 2 kids who live in toa payoh. you fuck me but both didn't cum as my shit came out and I went to clear it and we ended up parting ways. however, we met each other again and you fuck me again, but this time I came and you haven't. the condom was stuck in my asshole. we were at keybox on Friday 9 Dec.  please pm me if you see this

Venue: TMC

Time: around 5pm to 6pm

Day: Wednesday

Date: 28 Dec 2016

I first saw you at the shower area. I just showered and you were waiting for your turn. We smiled and went upstairs where we had a great time exploring each other. Although you decline to keep in contact, I just wanna say, that was the great start to my time there.

Today at TPY hub toilet around 245pm, a guy with highlighted hair eyed me thrice while I was waiting outside near all the housing estate models...I went back into the toilet after the uncles left and saw you hiding inside the cubicle for sometime but didn't do anything. Haha thank you for showing interest in me. Hope got chance will catch you again!

Date: 1 Jan 2017

Time: About 8ishpm

Venue: NTUC Fairprice at Upper Serangoon View

Saw you doing grocery shopping in your tight dark shirt and brown tight shorts. You had your specs on top of your head at first. Don't think you were wearing undies bcos could see your cock shape showing thru. Was with my family doing shopping. Will like to know you if you are here. 

Edited by goodguy75

Date: 29 Dec 2016

Time: About 6-7pm.

Venue: Taka

Was at the luggage section and happened see you. You were in Jeans. Thought you look nice and then followed you to the toilet.

You were washing your hands for awhile but did not dare to approach you.

If you do see this, do contact me.

Cheers 

Date: 3rd Jan 2017 

Time: Around 12:15am to 12:45am .

Venue: Alexandra Canal 

You were in t-shirt and jeans. 

I was in t-shirt and berms 

You left in your black BMW, you smiled before you drove off. 

I drove and caught up with you. But not too sure if you wanted me to follow you. 

If you do see this, do contact me.

Hope to know you better. :) 

4 minutes ago, Youngguywithspec said:

Delta swimming pool shower room, 4 Jan 2017, 8pm.

U r a mature guy who has just done ur swim when I reached. U were wearing the dark blue arena swim trunks and I peeped at ur bulge. After a while, u entered a cubicle to start taking ur shower and i was changing my clothes. Then u turned and showed me ur hard dick while u were showering. We kept exchanging glances and u may notice that i was wearing the same dark blue arena trunks as well. 

When u were about to leave, u were in ur office wear (sky blue and white striped shirt). We bumped into each other at the basin area and made eye contact again. As the showrr got other people so it was difficult to approach u. Let me know if u r here. :)

just curious, why not wait at entrance or sth? I'm always not too optimistic about posting on forums to look for ppl, never worked for me

8th Jan 2017

Kranji MRT towards Jurong East around 10pm 

to this muscular tall guy in white T, saw you staring at me a few times from Kranji MRT station. Even though we are in different cabin, you still staring at me. Not sure if you are looking at me or some other ppl around. 

Time: ard 1215pm

Place: TPE bus stop after Punggol towards Tampines

There was this tall fair guy wiping his big round glasses with his Manchester Utd jersey and exposing his abs hahahah. There were other TP bound cuties as well. Hope you guys have a good school day!

I'm the guy with a huge green holdall and in really Bodynits shorts black/red cos I was going to SAFRA pool to swim. :D

Edited by firefight

Place: ION Orchard B3 outside money changer

Time: Around 1:45PM

It was crowded and we walked past each other. I was with a girl-friend, and you were alone. You had nicely trimmed facial hair and I commented in passing to my girl-friend - "I like this guy, he very much my type."

She turned back to look at you, and noticed that you had overheard me and had turned around too and looked in surprise. If you are here, do drop me a message :)

26, 173, 58.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)