Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

7th sat 8am-4pm:

we were volunteering to pack and distribute goodie bags for the elderly around the south zone. you came with your family and your name starts with J. we helped each other a few times but I didnt really dare to talk to you.

PM me if you're here. 

hi, trying my luck here to say hello to the white singlet guy with golden hair that I met with around 720 pm @NYP on 12/1/17.

U told me that u r the former student and u jz drove by here. 

We both were searching for toilet as we found out that the toilet nearby the sports centre is under reno.

We went to level 3 the nearest toilet and I was shy to approach u to strike out further conversation.

If u r here, jz wanna to tell u that u r so cute and gorgeous.

PM me if u read this message.

Date: 15th jan 2017

time: 3+pm I think

FF One Raffles Quay

We chatted briefly at the steam room, and you usually go for body pump classes. So happen today you were abit not well to go for class so u spend your time in the steam room. U had your towel covering ur groin.

Not sure if you were the guy I bump into again at the lift when I left the gym.

Drop me a text if you are here. Maybe can go gym together next time or hang out. 

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Guest nudetral

Purple line. We looked at each for a bit. You look really cute! You wore spectacles with a white t shirt with chess pieces and a herschel bag. I was the one qith my Indian friend. Hope to get to know you more!

19th Jan thursday

cendex center bus stop 

you : wearing executive with a black Laptop bag, black watch waiting for bus to tiong bahru. Dye hair and muscular build. Double eye lid. Standing at around 1.7m.

me : blue shirt with brown bag and maroon sports bag. We exchange glances for 2 times and on the bus , still not sure if you are one of us. 

You went to uniqlo and I went in and try to exchange glance but not sure if you are interested to make friends. Perhaps lunch if u do work around there? 

Pm me if u here.

Was on a GrabShare car with you. Dropped off around 8.45pm near chai Chee. It was your first time using GrabShare. We spoke about Decathlon and also VIVA business park. Long grey pullover with Nike joggers.

If you are here, I would love to be able to get to know you.

New to this, but we were on bus 54 towards Bishan around 10 pm and were sitting next to each other at the back right of the bus from Clarke Quay to Bishan. You were wearing a Ngee Ann Poly T-shirt andd I was in a white singlet. I really liked the feel of our arms touching and find you cute. If you are here do PM me please.

Time: 845am 

We were on the east-west line towards Joo Koon. You dropped off at City Hall! You were wearing a shirt with full of emojis blue shirt (Apparently, that was how I noticed you cuz your shirt was so interesting!) You wore specs and was carrying CNY goodies with you. Your hand accidentally hit me and you apologised. Hahaha at a point of time we were so close because the train was packed like sardine.  If you are here let me know! 

24/1/17

630pm ++ NS line city hall bound. You boarded from Orchard or Somerset and I alighted at Dhoby.

had eye contact when you entered and you stood in front of me with your back facing me. If you're here wish to know you more. 

good deeds never go unpunished

Hmm, you didn't see me, but you were the Deliveroo guy sending food from Golden Rooster to a Woodlands address at around 645pm.

Only saw you as you said "Enjoy" in a pretty deep voice and you were turning away as I was helping my mum to close the door. :lol:

You had on a leather jacket I think and I was amused by the fact that you look like Baro from B1A4. Haha.

Thought you were super cute :)

Date: 26 Jan 2017 around 1.30pm

Location: Carpark Beside the chinese temple opposite west coast hawker centre

In a grey tight top and grey shorts..like really short shorts with his 4 toy poodles crossing the road.. if ure here..hit me up!!.You are hot! I wanna have some sensual fun with you.

Edited by johntron
Typo

27 Jan 2017

5pm

True Fitness Suntec

You are the tall muscular guy wearing a red singlet and black shorts training shoulders. I was in a black singlet and shorts training shoulders also. I'm impressed with your physique. Would like to train with you one of these days. Saw you again in a green t-shirt from a distance on our way home. Please PM me. Thanks!

Guest Rozza Azim

Date: 26 Jan 2017

time: 10pm

Trying my luck. We meet at CC and I spared you a stick as we talk outside. You offered me a ride home but I drove too. Then we walk down the street to your car before separating.. Wanted to get your number. You drove off in a white car..  Hope you see this..

Edited by Rozza Azim
Guest Dennis23

Seeking for a chi guy whom i talked to but dont dare to ask for your number

Place: cherryloft chalet

Time: 8pm plus

What you doing: balloon sculpture

What u wearing: white costume.

Im the malay guy wif e sling bag and we did exchange eye contact smile and exchange a few words. If you are here pm me...

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)