Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

We were in the same 111 bus tonight around 1030pm and you alighted at commonwealth mrt.. the whole journey you were looking at me after u saw me opening grindr but i didnt dare to look back at you.. even when u alighted and the bus passed by, you were still looking at me.. just wondering if you are here, pm me please!

Guest Iceboi

My 1st try. 26/04 0650hrs. Both of us board at bangkit lrt station and u alighted at bukit panjang lrt. I am wearing black shirt and shorts while you are wearing a red jersey and jeans. We exchanged a few glances. Drop me a text if you are here. Would like to get to know u.

Edited by Iceboi

Date: 26 Apr, Wed

Time: 7.15pm

Place: Paya Lebar station green line (towards Pasir Ris)

You alighted at Paya Lebar and I boarded the train at the same door where you alighted. We made eye contact. After alighting, you put your bag on the floor of the platform to keep your laptop. Then we made eye contact some more lol. I'm the guy in blue executive wear. 

Text me if you see this:)

Guy in grey blazer who works at G-Factory or some watch shop near level 1 escalator landing, @Bugis Junction. Caught you eyeing on me on my way down the escalator and as I walked pass the shop a few times

:) pm me if you see dis :)

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

Date: 26-April-2017
Time: 7:30-8:00AM
EW Line towards Pasir Ris.

To the muscular guy who's sitting beside me. We keep touching each other's shoulder. You wear black polo-shirt with the words sports management on the back. You wear glasses and black sneakers.

I wear maroon polo and have a brown bag.

PM me if you are here.

You sat beside me at bus 74 towards AMK. I find you cute with your "snow white" like skin & boyish looks attracted me, you were wearing white long sleeve but folded, you carry a black sling bag and a box of pizza. Along the journey, you slept and a few occasions your head was resting on my right shoulder, i was so nervous to do anything and i froze. I don't have the courage to approach or make eye-contact with you as my mind was blank. I wanted to get your number but not sure if you're gay, you alighted at the bus stop before burger-king / AMK Hub. Please private message me, I hope you are here..

When: 27 April 2017

Time: 0930-0955pm 

Where: Bus 74

Doubt this will work but will still try. 

Monday, 24th April, RWS adventure cove. You were there about 12pm to at least 4. You spoke English with an American accent but yet you could speak Chinese (so I'm guessing you're an ABC). You were the one who managed to find the spectacles of the old man who flipped his float in the lazy river. You came with another Asian girl ( :( ). You were topless and wearing some colourful pastel shorts. Hope we can meet again cause you are hot af!

Date: 25th Apr 2017, Tues
Place: Forest of Sungei Gedong Camp
Time: Around 11pm

What were you wearing? Old No. 4 uniform as you are the Opfor for ATEC

What were you doing? You are the PS showing me where your men are hiding. You appeared again in the middle of the night because our tonner's tyre is punctured. Your rank is 3Sgt and your name starts with "W".

What was I doing? You stopped in your tracks when you saw spider web in front of you in the dark. I helped you to remove with my boots.

Date: 26th Apr 2017, Wed
Place: Coyline
Time: Around 9am

What were you wearing? New No. 4 pixelated uniform 

What were you doing? Conducting water parade.

What was I doing? Collecting ration for my men. I waved and greeted you good morning when I saw you. When I realized my ration is nowhere to be found. I jokingly asked if you had have eaten up my ration?

Edited by kidster

Place: Forest of Sungei Gedong Camp
Time: Around 11pm

What were you wearing? Old No. 4 uniform as you are the Opfor for ATEC

What were you doing? You are the 2IC of "W". You asked me to resurrect you. Your rank is 3Sgt and your surname starts with "T".

What was I doing? I asked you "Is someone killed again?"

Date: 26th Apr 2017, Wed
Place: Coyline
Time: Around 9am

What were you doing? Conducting water parade.

What was I doing? Collecting ration for my men. I asked for your help to help me find out where is my ration.

Place: MUTF
Time: 130 - 6pm

What were you wearing? New No. 4 uniform. Your rank is 3Sgt. You are the recce from the blue force.

What were you doing? You got caught and were resting in the same building as me. You were playing with the binoculars spying on other people throughout the whole afternoon. When we first arrived, you are kind enough to tell us to help ourselves with the night snacks.

What was I doing? I saw you going up the bridge alone and took the opportunity to approach you. I asked you "How is the view up there?"

Date: 28th Apr 2017, Fri
Place: Slope near cookhouse
Time: 12 noon

What were you doing? Riding on recce bike going up the slope but you slowed down and smile at me.

What was I doing? I bid you goodbye and told you I'm going off. My section mate is beside me. If not, I will ask you for your contact. 

Edited by kidster

Red Line Mrt(North South)

Date:28 April

Time:  around 10.30pm -11pm

I board at Admiralty stn and sat beside u.

You are the specky that sat left side of me. I noticed u peek on me for few times. You alighted at Khatib stn. You look back at me after u come out from the train. PM me if you are here, would lIke to know u.

Edited by HansG

Date: 28 April 2017

Time: 8.30pm 

Venue: Gym area

You were wearing a UA compression suit, with your shorts outside. Full black, which look sexy in its own way. 

I kept stealing glances at you in between my workout, first noticed you at the lats pull-down while I was doing leg extension. 

We left the gym at the same time, around 9.15pm. You were using locker 34. We walked towards the mrt station, and sadly parted ways as I went to the mall for dinner. Was hoping you would come along. 

Just wanted to say you're soooo cute, and with your huge bis and tris, you look very muscular. 

Hit me up if you're here. Let's gym together. 

To the waiter wearing specs at wicked grill earlier (30 april, 1.30 pm plus):

Just want to say that you're rly cute.. and i really like how you keep your calm, and continue to smile and laugh even though you're busy and got so many things at your hand. I wonder if you're here haha

To the guy wearing red and a pair of shorts,  we met in Yishun Mrt toilet.  But you were wiping your face with the paper they provide the public.  Wanted to talk to you,  but you went into the station.  Hope to know you better.  Was the guy wearing black with black specs carrying a drawstring bag with orange strings.  You went into yishun Mrt at 1810. Hope to know you better. Pm me if you are here:)

Date: 30 April 2017

Time: Around 9+ am

Surprise to see you yesterday morning.  Cxxn Pxxg are we really in the same boat?  Msg me.

我不会轻易放弃你,因为我爱你
但我放弃你的时候,就是我会成为你的负担,已经不能给你快乐

Here's a long shot but I suppose there's no harm trying. 

02 May 2017

approx. 0115 hrs

Park Connector

To the driver of SJN1-67Y,

I hope you're here. 

I saw you jogging along the PCN. 

I'm the one in the cap, enamoured by you since years ago. 

30th April about 4pm at 3rd floor of Nunsongyee at Bugis.

you were seated next to the window eating your bingsu alone and I was with a group of friends at the next table.

you have such an innocent and decent appeal to you and the tattoos really emphasised on that. You look really cute and I wish I had just complemented you on that. Who knows, could've made friends along the way. 

good deeds never go unpunished

A Long Lost and yet to find : my first bf Leslie Tan, present name Lesley.

1) First Date: July 1999

2) last met: February 2001

3) who: Leslie Tan

4) Accountant / Financial manager

5) relationship: my first ex

Most exciting funs:

- deep throat me and dried up my cum twice while we were driving from Sg to Malaka on north south highway in broad daylight

- a good bump in the quiet Kent ridge park at 3am on 1 January 2000 to celebrate arrival of the new millennium  :P

I learned that Lesley(Leslie) is residing in Melbourne after 2001. He 'married' to an Australian and is running a fashion boutique.

He has two brothers Jas and Jac both are cute aj as well. 

Edited by hornbird

5th may 2017

12.45pm

Bus stop beside woodlands stadium

You were wearing a blue shirt with black shorts and a backpack and I was wearing a black polo with brown shorts and red sling bag. You smiled at me before boarding bus 913. That smile really made my day.

Hope you're here somewhere... drop me message if you do... 

Met you twice this week in TF.

You were wearing blue top and black shorts during class, I'm the one on right front side during both classes.

Wanted to say 'Hi' today but had an appt.

Don't think you will read this but no harm trying. Pm me if u like to be friends. :)

Where: TF classes (GWC & CH)

Day: Wed evening and Sat noon

You: with blue top and black shorts of both days

Me: black shorts and black / navy blue top

Ok this is really a long lost connevtion

looking for Chris Mo from Ipoh

he used to work in Swatch shop in Ipoh kinta city

we know each other from Promuscle gym

that was ard year 2000

last round I called your home few years back your sis told me you are working in Spore.

hope to reconnect with you.

We met in the train today at about 2100hrs ++ boarded the train together in the same cabin at Dhoby Ghaut and we alighted at macpherson,
During the Journey we made multiple eye contact and after we alighted you headed to payalebar road while I took the escalator to arumugan road .
Saw you turn your head to look at my direction while i turned to look

Not sure if you're here but would be nice to make a friend
You're wearing Under armor shoes berms and a dark blue T shirt

It's a long shot, but if I don't try, I'll never know, so here goes.

Date: 5 May 2017 (Fri)

Time: 2.40pm

Place: MRT train, heading east 

You : You were in a black tank-top with a yellow Republic of Singapore crest (so I am guessing, army boy?). Black haversack, orange towel draped over both shoulders. You looked like you just finished exercise and was carrying a blue lotto shoe bag and bubble tea in a plastic bag. You wore black Asics running shoes with psychedelic green and yellow trimmings. There was a mass exodus at Tanah Merah and you took the empty seat right opposite me. You are so cute and hot, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I got off at Simei station.

Me: Dark blue chinos, boat shoes, beige plain polo T, Freitag slingbag.

If you here, PM me. Would really like to get to know you. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)