Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Trying my luck too.. lol..

Date/Day: 18 June 17 (Sunday)

From Hougang MRT EXIT to Phoon Huat. You were the guy in specs carrying a back pack. I forgot what color tee u wearing. Remember you wore specs and throughout when walking from Mrt exit to the atm (shop houses) we were making eye contact. We lost track of each other while I went to atm and u, walking towards phoon huat direction. I finally saw u at phoon huat cashier after I walked past. You came out from phoon huat after paying and stood for a while outside the shop. I smiled at you. I walked towards mid-town residences and to the bus stop. I saw u tapping the card entering mid-town residences. 

If you're here, let's connect! Do pm me!

Cheers! (:

19 June 2017 Monday

3.30-3.45pm

SAFRA MF steamroom

To the lean and muscular mature guy who tried to touch me in the steam room today at about 3.30pm, sorry that I couldn't stay as i needed to rush off for an appointment. And I must say, your well-sculpted body is fucking hot. Your raging hard-on is such a turn on when you unveiled your towel to me. Unfortunately it was an appropriate place to further any advances though I very much wanted to reciprocate. Hope to meet you and settle our unfinished business someday. PM me if you are here.

Date: June 19, 2017
Time: ~8:00-8:30 PM
To the daddy who wore white cap and shirt, gray shorts with amazing bulge. Do message me if you're here. I kept on staring at your bulge when I had the chance and made sure that I wanted it. Every time our eyes met, you never fail to stare right back at me. Around 8:25 PM, you sat beside me at a bench with your daughter and both of you were eating some frozen yogurt. You stood up first and walked right in front of me while flaunting your bulge (thanks for that). We left at the same time but we took a different direction and that's the last thing I can remember of what happened. Hope to hear from you soon and let's make some happy memories together! Hehe

Today around 830am NSL to YCK. You were carrying a black Adidas bag. Seen you on the train before. Today I was somehow especially drawn towards you.

Not sure if I was just overthinking... But you moved backwards closer towards me though there was space infront and your arm kept moving near to my hand, brushing against my finger once or twice. Just feeling your body heat radiating was quite thrilling. Haha.

12 hours ago, mackme23 said:

Date: June 19, 2017
Time: ~8:00-8:30 PM
To the daddy who wore white cap and shirt, gray shorts with amazing bulge. Do message me if you're here. I kept on staring at your bulge when I had the chance and made sure that I wanted it. Every time our eyes met, you never fail to stare right back at me. Around 8:25 PM, you sat beside me at a bench with your daughter and both of you were eating some frozen yogurt. You stood up first and walked right in front of me while flaunting your bulge (thanks for that). We left at the same time but we took a different direction and that's the last thing I can remember of what happened. Hope to hear from you soon and let's make some happy memories together! Hehe

Wow lucky you. Wish I have the same luck as you. Married man is my Favourite.

20 Jun 2017 Wed around 6.30pm

katong swimming complex

we were changing up opposite each other after shower. You changed into black polo-t and light coloured bermuda. You don't wear specs. We exchanged glances a few times but u left in a hurry.

pm me if you read this :)

Date: 20 June 2017

Time: ~10.30pm - 11.30pm

Venue: Cold Storage Siglap

I was walking towards your direction out from the lane with a heavy basket and bang into some stack of beer (haha distracted by your looks). You asked if I was alright and I replied 'yup'. Just wanna say you've got a nice smile and looks. Looks pretty toned under your black tee and berms too. You left with your gf after paying.

If you are here to connect, that will be amazing.

Guest Bluebone

Serangoon stadium, 815am-830am. You were topless, doing pistol squats at the concrete steps. Tried to make contact, but I realised that you came with your dad. If you are here, pm me yeah.

24 June 2017

5pm

True Fitness Suntec

You are a handsome muscular guy wearing a red singlet today. I always see you at the gym but we are always busy with our own workout. You ran on the treadmill in front of me just now, even though there were other unoccupied treadmills arounds. I was looking at myself in the mirror while running before you came along. Thanks for your back view after that. Perhaps we could train together next time. Please PM me. Thanks!

25 Jun Sunday 5pm

to the boy wearing black sports attire and blue running shoes , with blue water bottle at bugis gym. You finished a long run and doing stretching follow up by bench press. You are bespectacled and short cropped hair. 

Wanna befriend ? Pm me if you are here?

Always loved going to Sembawang Hometeam club for drink. Get to see this hunk, well built hunk with tattoos on his arms. Even wonder where the tattoos lead to. Cheeky smile and adorable huggy body. Wish he has a liking for males.. haha.. wishful thought. Well if you are here... possible... you can PM me. You hot hunk.. 

Edited by Helloguy

To the exec wear at Kallang mall area changing room tonight around 9pm 

We had some "accidental encounter" under the water. You stroke my cock and I did the same to you

You were handsome and I have butterflies in my stomach. You have the nicest body and butt I had ever seen

If I'm not taken today I'll go out with you anytime any day! hope to be friend someday :-)

Cheers!

Looking for a slim skinhead chinese who stay around teck whye or cck area.

Always bump into you at the wrong time, when i am with my friends or families.

We would exchange eye contact each time we met, but just at the wrong time, so can't go over and say hi to you.

We met again last sunday morning at teck whye coffee shop next to the cc. But same thing happen again, we both have company around, so another missed connection.

If you are here, pm me.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)