Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

26th July, 2.40pm. You sat next to me in the MRT on the way to Paya Lebar. During the ride you took out your phone and you started categorizing photos of hunks, nudes and bulges in your phone gallery. I instantly got turned on and started looking. We both alighted at Paya Lebar. idk if youre on this site but you were wearing a green tshirt and shorts. hmu if youre here :)

When: 7PM+, 27 Jul (Thu)

Where: Circle line towards Harbourfront

You wore a yellow T if I remembered correctly

You are such a charming dude boarded from Buona Vista and sitting beside me in the circle line towards Harbourfront direction. I alighted at Kent Ridge MRT and you smiled at me! PM me if you are here ;)

Guest fitfat

26 Jul, Wed, 10PM, Sunday Folks

You were wearing a cap, black shirt, with your 2 other friends sitting inside initially before shifting to sit outside. Caught your eye. Perhaps you'll be here?

Today (28th July), 430-440pm you boarded the downtown line from Newton, probably heading to Sixth Avenue. You're dressed in a polo T-shirt, shorts and brown shoes.

I've seen you twice on Downtown Line in the morning where you boarded the train from Sixth Avenue, wearing a white shirt and business pants.

Hit me up if you're here!

Edited by Longroad23

Trying my luck here. 

Time: 12noon

Date: 28th July 2017

Venue: Tampines Fitness First

Not sure if you're one of us. You were in a blue shirt, wearing specs. We went for a Yoga class together. Hmu if you happen to see this. I'm the guy with an orange safra shirt. 

28th july

Starbucks Terminal 3 basement outlet

Not sure if you're one of us, but u were working there. Name's Ryan. You called me up if i wanted to order but i passed coz i knew i couldnt talk properly coz u were damn cute. PM me if you're here :)

i was wearing white top with berms with green sweater with a black sling bag.

Outside Mac at White Sands on 29 July Saturday at 9.55am. You were waiting for your food to be ready. I was with a lady friend saying goodbye to each other outside Mac standing next to you.  We looked at each other twice. Like to know you. You have a bit of beard and goatee and you were wearing grey coloured t shirt. 

At Serangoon pool 

2pm

saw you again in the pool. You were wearing blue tshirt as you walked out of the pool. 

Not sure if you're one of us but you're quite well kept down under. I was in blue berms.

would like to know you better. If you are, please pm me.

Edited by Amosjoe

A bit late, but hopefully...

Monday 24 July

around 7pm

On the NEL

You were wearing a black kayak/canoe tee, and khaki shorts. Also wearing an Under Armour cap and carrying a blue backpack. You're quite tall and tanned.

We boarded together at Serangoon and it was really crowded. So our arms were pressed together for quite some time.

During the journey, there was once when our eyes met for a few seconds and both didn't look away.

Later we both alighted at Punggol. You went upstairs to take the LRT and I didn't follow.

Do let me know if you're here. You're just my type! :)

Kallang MRT to Buona Vista MRT

30 July, 9.30am

You are the one in white shirt, blue pants, grey shoe wearing your earpiece. You're dark tanned skinned.

You should know who I am, you noticed me since I boarded on Kallang and we sit opposite each other. We gave each other too much glances till you alight @ Buona Vista.

I would really hope to know you personally! Hope that you'd see this. DM me.

Edited by BoyAjust

Sunday 30th July

Raffles place mrt

7+pm

To the muscular white guy in navy blue tank top n shorts...when the train was arriving, I saw u approaching to when i was standing & u board the same cabin with me. I know that u saw me took a glance at you. I was about to stared at your body only for u to realise that u board the wrong train n exited in a hurry.

I was the guy wearing the brown batik shirt...DM me if you're here

hi there. you're the guy standing in the gray shirt. we boarded the same train on nsl and nel today. think you are into action figures too. very keen to know you better. not into hookups though ;p

Screenshot_20170731-232152.jpg

Wednesday night at POMO Level 5,
from 7.30 to 10pm U were in the group called T1 or T2.

U were wearing a blue shirt & while everyone in the room was dark-skinned... U & I were the only ones who were fair-skinned...

i hate to admit it but i was attracted to U & when U came up to me to chit-chat... I blushed coz i tried telling myself that U were probably already attached & in a R'ship...

what are the odds that U would be reading my post & responding to my "Missing Persons Advertisement" & messaging me in private?  If that really happened to me then i would ASAP GO & BUY 4D coz as a Gay Man living in Singapore... the odds are stacked against me, but do i lose hope? 

my answer is No! i hold on to the faith that ONE DAY ... ... time spent WAITING FOR MY FUTURE PARTNER WILL NOT BE IN VAIN...

pls PM if U are the guy in the Blue Shirt...

Edited by jerseyboys

Yesterday 2nd Aug afternoon ard 430pm to 5pm at tampines mart KFC. I was alone eating there, u came in dresses in all black n carry a black bag as well...u are so gdlooking...u walked around Mayb finding toilet I m not sure n then u walk out...don know if u r one of us...pm me if u r here..hope to get to know u...

Date: 16th July

UBER ride from Airport to Jurong West

You drove a Mazda3

Hello Roy, i sincerely hope you are here. You picked me up from the airport and back home. It was probably one of the most interactive uber rides i have taken. Our conversation never stopped aince i hopped onto your car.

You kept adjusting your rear mirror to a point that i can see your whole face. Our conversation was very real, from family to commitment and even to marriage (or not getting one rather). I actually hope the ride was much longer.

Just as i unloaded my luggage, you asked for my contact details to keep in touch. I happily handed over my namecard only to realise later that my personal mobile number isnt on it. If you see this, please, please pm me.  

SunPlaza, 4:25pm. I was exiting the mall while you were entering and we caught eyes by the entrance twice. You smiled and even raised your hand to wave but I didn't recognise you in anyway. Turned around and there was no one behind me. Gotta be honest, I'd like to get to know you. Pm me if you're here :)

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

You were standing on the mrt with a grey bag and blue jeans while I was wearing a red shirt and sitting down. We had a brief eye contact when I looked up. You alight at Buona Vista at 1:50pm. If you're here pm me cause I would like to get to know you. 

Date : 4/8/17 (Fri)

Time : 3pm to 5pm about

you were with another guy. You are a Caucasian with very nice hair btw. U looked at me while at jacuzzi but then u left and we kept exchanging eye contact. But then you were with someone. I mean you're here and don't mind hitting me up. Pls dm me. I left while you were showering there. U looked at me as well

5th August, around 1 plus, yio chu kang pool

Cute guy in orange aussiebum trunks, hit me up if you're here. We chatted briefly but I really should have tried to get your name and contact details.

I was the guy in aqux trunks, yellow with red and black sides.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)