Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Thursday Aug 17

Between 8 to 8.30pm

Outside Punggol MRT station

Raiding a Moltres

You were in pale blue shirt and black pants. Using two phones I think.

You were very tanned.

I was the guy in the red T-shirt who was beside you. You finished earlier than I did and left.

Do let me know if you're here.

7 hours ago, sgryecatcher said:

Thursday Aug 17

Between 8 to 8.30pm

Outside Punggol MRT station

Raiding a Moltres

You were in pale blue shirt and black pants. Using two phones I think.

You were very tanned.

I was the guy in the red T-shirt who was beside you. You finished earlier than I did and left.

Do let me know if you're here.

Wanted to say sounds like me cuz I was there! BUT wasn't in that attire mentioned. Hahahaha. Oops 

Guest 72%dark

I would like to reconnect with someone I lost touch with some time ago. Trying my luck, forgive the long description.

You are a Chinese Singaporean guy in your early 30s, I estimate around 170–180cm tall and 65–70kg; well built, fair and very well endowed.

We first met on a Sunday night in April 2012 at Keybox. I first saw you while standing outside the door to the maze. You wore a gold chain. We cruised each other in the maze and started making out on the bed in the open area, but when too many other people started 'joining in', we went to a room (my idea; you yourself didn't seem at all self-conscious about making out in front of a lot of onlookers). We did all the usual stuff, you were the top. When we were done and changing to leave (you wore a blue t-shirt and light grey/white A&F sweatpants), you asked me if I wanted to exchange numbers. I was so stunned that you'd want to keep in contact with me that I was momentarily speechless, and you mistook my hesitation for reluctance. I assured you that I was keen, and we did. I noticed you had two phones; you probably gave me a 'discreet number'.

The second time we met was also on a Sunday but in the afternoon. At the time Keybox had a 2-for-1 kind of promotion on Sundays which I think we made use of. You had come from the gym, wearing short beach shorts (and microfiber sports briefs). After we had finished making out, which was fairly quick but otherwise really good, we chatted for a bit. You told me you were a former SAF regular but had left for the private sector and were then working in finance. You traveled for holidays a lot. You mused about the timidness of Singaporean guys, comparing your experiences here with a recent trip to a sauna in Taipei, where you said you managed to hook up with eight(!) hot guys in one night. After that you asked me if I wanted to join you for dinner, so we went. You drove an expensive German car, black. On the way you had Girls' Generation playing on your iPod. We parked at Tan Quee Lan Street and you said you wanted to try the braised duck rice so we ate at the coffeeshop there. You said you really liked chicken rice even though it was unhealthy. After that you wanted to tabao food back for your parents, who lived in AMK. Then you offered to give me a lift home, so you drove to Marine Parade, where I used to live. You asked me how that area was, and I replied that the high prices of real estate there were an indication. You asked me how old I was and I demurred – I was a few years older than you – and you seemed slightly annoyed and said I was being overly sensitive about it. Thus our second (and last) meeting regrettably ended on a somewhat irritable note.

Subsequently, by a twist of fate, I changed jobs and found myself working weekends and longer hours. On two occasions you texted me to ask if I wanted to meet up, but I couldn't because I was working. On another occasion I was the one who messaged you but you were busy then. Thus our communications eventually died off. To date you remain the hottest guy I've ever made out with and our sexual chemistry was amazing. I never stopped thinking of you and many times wished I could meet up with you again, but after a while I felt too intimidated to contact you, and I also sensed that you were very discreet and perhaps may not want to be disturbed. We never even exchanged names.

I can't tell you much more about what I said or did or wore on those meetings because I don't remember those details, all I remember is you. As for appearance, I was lean and toned, same as my current DP, probably much more tanned as I used to swim more then. I was often mistaken for a student or NSF then so probably looked very young. You may have found my ethnicity hard to place, as most Singaporeans do, and might have thought Malay, but I don't recall if you ever asked.

If you recognize yourself in these details, if you remember me and want to reconnect, please send me a message!

17 hours ago, 72%dark said:

I would like to reconnect with someone I lost touch with some time ago. Trying my luck, forgive the long description.

You are a Chinese Singaporean guy in your early 30s, I estimate around 170–180cm tall and 65–70kg; well built, fair and very well endowed.

We first met on a Sunday night in April 2012 at Keybox. I first saw you while standing outside the door to the maze. You wore a gold chain. We cruised each other in the maze and started making out on the bed in the open area, but when too many other people started 'joining in', we went to a room (my idea; you yourself didn't seem at all self-conscious about making out in front of a lot of onlookers). We did all the usual stuff, you were the top. When we were done and changing to leave (you wore a blue t-shirt and light grey/white A&F sweatpants), you asked me if I wanted to exchange numbers. I was so stunned that you'd want to keep in contact with me that I was momentarily speechless, and you mistook my hesitation for reluctance. I assured you that I was keen, and we did. I noticed you had two phones; you probably gave me a 'discreet number'.

The second time we met was also on a Sunday but in the afternoon. At the time Keybox had a 2-for-1 kind of promotion on Sundays which I think we made use of. You had come from the gym, wearing short beach shorts (and microfiber sports briefs). After we had finished making out, which was fairly quick but otherwise really good, we chatted for a bit. You told me you were a former SAF regular but had left for the private sector and were then working in finance. You traveled for holidays a lot. You mused about the timidness of Singaporean guys, comparing your experiences here with a recent trip to a sauna in Taipei, where you said you managed to hook up with eight(!) hot guys in one night. After that you asked me if I wanted to join you for dinner, so we went. You drove an expensive German car, black. On the way you had Girls' Generation playing on your iPod. We parked at Tan Quee Lan Street and you said you wanted to try the braised duck rice so we ate at the coffeeshop there. You said you really liked chicken rice even though it was unhealthy. After that you wanted to tabao food back for your parents, who lived in AMK. Then you offered to give me a lift home, so you drove to Marine Parade, where I used to live. You asked me how that area was, and I replied that the high prices of real estate there were an indication. You asked me how old I was and I demurred – I was a few years older than you – and you seemed slightly annoyed and said I was being overly sensitive about it. Thus our second (and last) meeting regrettably ended on a somewhat irritable note.

Subsequently, by a twist of fate, I changed jobs and found myself working weekends and longer hours. On two occasions you texted me to ask if I wanted to meet up, but I couldn't because I was working. On another occasion I was the one who messaged you but you were busy then. Thus our communications eventually died off. To date you remain the hottest guy I've ever made out with and our sexual chemistry was amazing. I never stopped thinking of you and many times wished I could meet up with you again, but after a while I felt too intimidated to contact you, and I also sensed that you were very discreet and perhaps may not want to be disturbed. We never even exchanged names.

I can't tell you much more about what I said or did or wore on those meetings because I don't remember those details, all I remember is you. As for appearance, I was lean and toned, same as my current DP, probably much more tanned as I used to swim more then. I was often mistaken for a student or NSF then so probably looked very young. You may have found my ethnicity hard to place, as most Singaporeans do, and might have thought Malay, but I don't recall if you ever asked.

If you recognize yourself in these details, if you remember me and want to reconnect, please send me a message!

Kind of touched by your recount of the details despite the years that had passed. Shows how much you like or miss this guy. Really hope he is here and contact you man. Pl let us know the good news if he pm you so we can celebrate with you? ANW, all the best bro! 

Date: 20th Aug 2017

Time: around 1.30- 2pm

Place: Orchid Country Club gym

Saw you at the dip/pull-up machine at the beginning, you were doing dips at the beginning then you use the counter weight to do dip instead. I think you were with you parents there. You have a nice tattoo on your arm and your thigh(cant recall was it left or right). We exchange quite a few glances when we were at the bench in front of the dumbbells rack.

I think you realised I was looking at you. PM me if you are here.

Date : 18 July 2017

Time : 8pm

Place : Hard rock cafe Sentosa Resorts World 

Our eyes were caught on with each other consistently, while we both having the seafood buffet dinner at RWS, Hard rock cafe hotel. Our table was opposite and we were seat facing on each other.

On the start, we were hit on at the entrance of the washroom and I got smitten by your lovely smile. I observed that you were looking at me while chatting with the chef and that moment you caught my attention deeper.

That day you wore a light blue shirt with a dark blue pant, dinner with a young lady around 20s. I believe she is your colleague, leaving some SCDS folders on the table.

You look married with a manly look at the age of late 40s to early 50s. However, your size is a bit of chub with a lovely face. 

I was wearing a blue short sleeve on that night.

You look very familiar to me and seem we have met before. At that moment I do not dare to approach you.

I know you are an executive staff at RWS with your badge on it. Maybe you are from security or maintenance department at Hard Rock hotel.

If you get to read this message, appreciate you can PM and look forward to communicate with you.

Thanks

Not if you are a local or from China.

You were seated on the 2nd seat before the door, wearing a lime green (i think) Ralph Polo T and jeans, white sporting shoe, and playing soccer game with your handphone.

I was standing right in front of you.. you alighted at Potong Pasir..

You here?

22 August (Tues)

2pm +

you bought a few stuff from my work place and spend about $800 plus. I went to get sizes and items for you to try.  I think you are an Indonesian. I think you were very sweet and kinda cute too. If you're here , I'm the one who you ask for my name at the cashier after you are done paying. Hopefully you see this if you're even here. Kinda hoping to talk to you more.  

Just now, huge_bigdrink said:

22 August (Tues)

2pm +

you bought a few stuff from my work place and spend about $800 plus. I went to get sizes and items for you to try.  I think you are an Indonesian. I think you were very sweet and kinda cute too. If you're here , I'm the one who you ask for my name at the cashier after you are done paying. Hopefully you see this if you're even here. Kinda hoping to talk to you more.  

The location of the place is at orchard area

9 hours ago, huge_bigdrink said:

22 August (Tues)

2pm +

Wow.he spent $800.rich fela.quick grab him.hahaha

Mon, 21 Aug

12pm ish

FF Paragon

I was running up to the changing room as I was kinda late for class.

At my locker,  I felt a tap on my back. Turned, look back. 

You handed me the FF top, which I didn't realised I had drop along the way.

If had not took the initiative to pass me the top, I would not had made it in time for class.

Moreover, I didn't bring along any workout attire to change.

If you are here, pls PM me.

Care to be friends ? I find you very cute. :P 

Date: 24 August 2017

Time: Around 11:35 to 11:40am.

Venue: Tampines Bus Interchange

Waiting to cross the road

towards Tampines Plaza or

SingTel Telepark.

Just saw a muscular body builder like type tanned guy in Long sexy bright  blue singlet. On 24 August, today, around 11:40am, you are about to cross the road to Tampines plaza or rather you might be waiting at the interchange waiting to cross the road or wait for someone. You cough while I walk by but dun think you notice me as I am discreet.

Not so sure if you are into stuffs like forced workout; test limits like how many push-ups you can do until you break.. jogging and running etc and being applied oil all over the bod so that you can see flex your nice muscles and see them shine and some light bondage or sm. You look serious and straight but manly. Pm me if keen to meet.

Edited by seewai

Just trying my luck to reestablish a contact.

Name: R*y

Built: lean, toned

Look: boyish

We used to meet for fun near our area. We first communicated through grindr and went jogging together at punggol park connector before some fun. After that we met a few times and even for lunch. You mentioned you will be shifting to your own place at kembangan when it is ready. I lost the phone I use to connect with you together with your contact. I recalled you love Hermes apparels.

If you remember me and are here, give me a PM.

25 Aug

Changi General Hospital Clinic D

Time: 3 plus pm.

Trying out my luck here. U were wearing bright pink top with black berms, carrying a black bag with sports shoes. You sat beside me while waiting for the nurse to call u i think. We smiled at each other and exchanged glances for a while. Wanted to say hi but a bit shy coz u were with your ipad playing some games. 

Really hope to get to know you. Im wearing jeans and grey top with a green jacket. Hit me up if ur here. You're cute.

25 Aug 2017

815pm

True Fitness Chevron

You are a handsome muscular guy wearing a black compression tee and black long training pants. We happened to want to use the functional trainer machine cables for cable flyes at the same time. I let you have a go at it first. I somewhat remember that I first saw you at TF Tampines previously. I hardly go there anymore. See you at TF Chevron occasionally, presumably that you are working around here also. We caught ourselves checking out each other though. Not sure if you are here. Should have plucked out my courage and asked you for your name. Last saw you admiring your bad at the washbasin mirror. Perhaps we could train together next time. Please PM me. Thanks!

On 13/08/2017 at 1:49 PM, boyishnov said:

13 Aug (Sunday) 130pm. 313@somerset. We met the ground floor gents. You were with 3 other frens, and u grab a tissue before leaving (spoke to ur fren) Wanted to get ur contact but Guess not convient. I'm the guy in dark grey tee, jeans n a bag. 

I was there with three frens but I Guess not me haha

Place : ten men club

Time : ard 2.30 pm (finish fun at abt 3)

Date: 26 August 

I was standing alone at the dark alley. You happen to walk past with another guy...two of you seems to be in the middle of fun and your stop in front of me and you touch my nipple and we started the fun... after that we went to the sofa and continue then we went to the room to have the fucks.... after showering you and to the room with tv I guess.... hope to see you again and if you happen to be here do text me yah...

From the 2nd guy whom you fuck in the room  

Guest DATJAM

*25 August, Friday*
Venue: OCBC Arena Lockers
Time: 615 ish? or something

Malay guy (perhaps after his run) in dark green top (if i remember correctly) and had an Adidas (I presume) shorts and tights of the same design.
Saw you taking your time to shower as you were taking few glances at me as I changed into my running attire.
I am that guy in navy mandarin collar shirt with grey bermudas and carrying a green Adidas backpack.

Would like to know you (if you're here) and thought that perhaps we could run in the area together. Hit me up! :)

Edited by DATJAM
53 minutes ago, Black.Pug said:

Guys, if you want to post something in here, include hints on what you were wearing or any interactions that might've taken place. Otherwise, you come off as a creep.

'Haha, I saw you at blahblahblah, pm me so that I can follow you home without giving you any knowledge who your stalker might be.'

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so f___ing special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't belong here

1 hour ago, d15cr33t said:

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so f___ing special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't belong here

Why emo? 

You were on the same train as me.. ure damnnnn cute and rather hot.. but dropped off at amk.. u were wearin sch unif tho hahahaha.. green.. carrying 2 books.. 

All people deserve to live with dignity and respect, free from fear and violence, and protected against discrimination, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

I also realised that some are more of, "i saw someone who caught my eye but he may or may not saw me. But oh well it's a missed connection anyway coz why not?".

But for those genuine ones like lost contact or really didn't managed to exchange them, then good luck to you all

good deeds never go unpunished

Monday, 28 Aug 17

Cruise Club

8-9pm

We both got into a room and played with each other until at one point I ask if you are Top. And both of us admitted we are Top. And so our session ended. Haha. Later, I met you again in the locker area, you were changing to your long sleeve checkered shirt. Before you left, you approached me again and we shook hands.

I hope we can be friends and get to know each other better. ;)

Sunday, 27 Aug 17

Cafe in the east

7pm to closing

You were the server and you led me to my table of 4 at the 2nd floor as I did not make a reservation. You have nice arm tattoos and keep combing your hair. We exchanged a few glances and I am embarrassed that you caught me looking at you a few times. The view from the 2nd floor was just too good! Trying my luck to see if you are here.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)