Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

31 Aug 2017

7pm

One Marina Boulevard

You were walking toward one marine boulevard in light/neon green T, think you just finished your run. I was about to start my run and our eyes crossed for a few seconds as I ran past you.

Not sure if you are here but would be happy to make friends with ya! I'm wearing the FF T-shirt.

1st sept fri

1-3pm

i am wearing FF tee with black tights. Around 1.7 m, comb back hair.

you are wearing black tee from armor and shorts having PT training, mostly doing chest. Around 1.7 m , fair and bulk, chisel face and short hair. Later left the gym with friend and change to blue sleeveless.

later in the rooftop pool around 3+

Another lean guy in navy blue trunks with white band who swam for an hour. Around 1.7+ and short hair. You are so lean that you have 8 packs. you left with yellow flip flops and glance over at me for a while.

we exchange a few glances .. cool if get to know you . let us gym together?

Time; Abt 6pm+

Looking for: A sweet 31 year old  guy named Sam clad in black underwear and wiv black specs, with a height of 165m (we met at level one twice and u wanked me off before I leave)

Issue:  I gave u the wrong line I'd that is no longer in use. :(  If u are here pls do contact me. I really like u so much cos u are so hawt and sweet. Hope to meet up and play with u again . :) 

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

5 minutes ago, Lameua said:

Time; Abt 6pm+

Looking for: A sweet 31 year old  guy named Sam clad in black underwear and wiv black specs, with a height of 165m (we met at level one twice and u wanked me off before I leave)

Issue:  I gave u the wrong line I'd that is no longer in use. :(  If u are here pls do contact me. I really like u so much cos u are so hawt and sweet. Hope to meet up and play with u again . :) 

Ps I'm the guy in white bodsnits trunks with a pair of red goggles around my neck just now. :)

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Comex 2017

I was at comex today  (02 sep) around 2pm on level 4 near to the "Ready for Travel" booth. it wasn't very crowded at that time and  I saw you as you walked pass me and our eyes met. 

After which, I thought we exchanged a few glances (could be my imagination ).

Anyway I thought you looked good but I was with some friends, I didn't get the chance to approach you.

If you happen to be here, please drop me a note.

Thank you

Block 450 Ang Mo Kio, Sunday 9am

You queued for the vegetarian bee Hoon, in a harajuku singlet and green shorts. I'm the guy at the table in blue. You smiled at me before rushing off to the black car at the car park, waiting for you. 

I think we both acknowledged each other. If you happen to see this, pm me to make a fren?

Time : 2-3 pm on 2nd Sept

You were Bowling in the next lane (23) to me. You are wearing brown T shirt and light blue Bermuda. After Bowling you smile at me. Later your two of your friends came and you continue Bowling. 

Interested to know you. PM me if you see this message. Tks.

Katong Swimming Pool

around 320pm, today (3 Sep)

u were the bespectacled guy who had a pretty quick swim, then changed into white tshirt, jeans n flip flops. u did look at me a couple of times, but i'm not sure if it's cos u can feel me checking u out, or u wanted to reciprocate but didn't know to.

anyway, nice bod! i like that it's not ripped n all. feel free to say hi if u're here.

Bedok reservoir park at around 6pm. Not the first time we met and exchanged glances. You were with a group of db friends walking towards the car park after your usual Sunday session there. I walked past you and we exchanged glances again. And you seem to be always in blue or dark blue top.

Are you here?

Edited by whoever002000

Today about 610pm we boarded a very crowded bus 964 at woodlands industry area opposite Nylect. Your were the fair tall guy and I was wearing grey shirt. I was enjoying the crowd because your nice tool was resting on my butt. My tool went hard guess you would not know. You carry a haversack with a cute little bear hanging on it. If you are here, I wish to know you. ;)

Time:8.45am

Venue: NS line

you were wearing grey A&F t-shirt, blue jeans with black sneakers. You alighted at newton station. We exchange a few glance. Im the guy with specs, white formal shirt holding brown folder case. If you are here please PM, you look really hot and have a cute smile. 

Edited by Barlieaxn

Sengkang Swimming Complex
Thu 7 Sep, around 3 to 3.30 pm

You were doing laps while wearing goggles and a swim cap.
BUT you were swimming in Abercrombie & Fitch berms, and white Abercrombie & Fitch underwear (could see at the back)...
AND even though they must have been very heavy with a lot of drag, you were still very very fast! Faster than everyone else in the pool, I dare say.

Saw you later seated at a bench, playing a game on your phone, as I was leaving.

If you're here, do drop me a PM. It's a long shot, I know, haha.

Edited by sgryecatcher
Added date

Day: Friday (almost every weekday) 

Time: Ard 6.30 am (the same goes for every weekday)

Where: AMK Ave 3 traffic light at Blk 209 (i was from that direction, while you were from the opposite)

You're the tall guy wearing white t-shirt and I was wearing a purple t-shirt with a star symbol. We made eye contact just now while crossing the traffic light and I just wanna say you look cuter without glasses. Next time we meet i'll be sure to give a smile. Hope your here

Edited by Madhan86

Day: 8 Sep

Time: Around 8am

Venue: NSL mrt (around yishun to yio chu kang station)

You were holding the handrail at the end of the mrt seats while I'm standing beside the door and we were brushing against each other's arm. U are in black sports attire and I'm wearing a grey polo tee. You alighted at Yio chu kang station. Pm me if you see this :)

To the cute bearded guy who works at midview city, today i saw you again at the bus stop standing with your friend smoking. Noticed that you trimmed certain parts of your facial hair and you look neater.(not that i'm complaining about your scruffy look cause you're equally hot previously hehe) you're so cute that i kept staring at you. I walked to the traffic light and turned back and you were looking at my direction.hope to bump into you again soon!

Edited by that93boy

Saw u coming out of the the pool at Delta Swimming Pool after u had completed ur laps on 8th Sep at ard 5.45pm. U were wearing a sexy baby blue Aussiebum swimwear.

I was sitting beside ur belongs and day dreaming away so did not get a good look at ur face. But did had a good look at ur cute butt thou. Those Aussiebum left nothing to imagination.. Would love to nibble at those bums of yours.. 

Today at Keybox Sauna

To the white daddy that wanted to join me and my friend for a 3some (the asian and the white twink), sorry I rejected you as my white friend isn't interested in older men. Fortunately, I am. Do hit me up if you see this :)

The Asian Twink

On 9/9/2017 at 11:51 PM, Bernie said:

Today at Keybox Sauna

To the white daddy that wanted to join me and my friend for a 3some (the asian and the white twink), sorry I rejected you as my white friend isn't interested in older men. Fortunately, I am. Do hit me up if you see this :)

The Asian Twink

Edited by solarplexus

10/Sept/2017

FF 100AM

Around 5pm

You was working out with your friends in dumbbell area and we got few eye contact. Then we met again in the changing room.

After working out, you bought some food at toastbox and we have a long eye contact when I pass you. 

Found you are cute : )

10 Sep 2017

around 8pm 

Anytime Fitness Marine Parade 

You were the guy at the dumbbell area in a white tee with a superman logo at the back. You stared at me for as long as I could remember as I walked over to the dumbbell area as well. Thereafter we continued to have eye contact for quite a bit until you left. Would like to know you. 

I'm the guy in green SAF PT vest and a grey Under Armour cap. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)