Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date : 11th Sept

Place : Giant Tampines Retail Park

Time 8.45 pm

Exact location : Row 4 Pasta and noodles :)

You were the cute guy on the trolley moving boxes on  the upper shelf and we saw and smiled a few times and i did ask if i can pass since you were throwing empty boxes down and you said yes no problem. We did see each other and smiled after i moved further. You really look cute and pleasant. Would be great to know you. Do PM me if you are here.... I hope you are :)

Bus 23 towards tampines

5 sept Tuesday 

morning ard 830am

i boarded the bus at boon keng , you are already standing at the lower level. U were in grey tee with an olive green bag pack.

we have a few glances and I noticed u purposely turned over to look at me a few times while I was keep looking at your direction all the time.

u alighted at the Siemens building bus stop, still looking blurred, don't know where to go.

hope you read this...

Date: Today : 12 Sep 2017

Venue: Hoshino Coffee at Raffles Holland V

Time: Around 2-3pm

I am the guy who is in blue tee and checkered berms. I was with 4 friends. We sat near the window.

You are the chinese specky waiter by the name of Eugene. You came to serve us a few times. Once you even asked if we would like to have ice water but I told you we would prefer warm water. Once you even came to lower the blinds. 

This is a super long shot but would love to know you as a friend. Would like to add that you take pride in your job and provide the best service and with the great smile.

Cheers.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Date: 12 September
Time: 1900h-1945h

Venue: Punggol SAFRA

You were wearing a grey tshirt, khaki (?) berms and flip-flops. We walked past each other multiple times - you seemed to be just loitering around the area, or maybe trying to get into the SAFRA members shower?

You walked past me one last time before heading down the long flight of stairs and leaving the place. I was in dark blue T-Shirt. HMU if you're here?

Hi! 

U are the muscular grey shirt guy with camouflage short and shoe. 

U are playing fb and listen to music. I saw you in train from tanjong pagar and I alight at outram park. I stood behind you for a stop. I'm in white shirt and a blue Hershey backpack.

not sure if u here as I only thought here in Miss connection. We exchange glance after I alighted.

it's 745pm of 13th sept

Edited by leosaw

frozen lion

13/09/17 Capital tower FF at around 9.30-9.40 pm. I was blowing my hair and u were also getting ready to leave behind me. I exited the toilet first to make my protein shake and u walked out from the toilet and we took the same lift down. Pm me if u r here. Will like to know u.

Starbucks Raffles City 

Today

To my favorite Barista who was manning the till today and added Hazelnut to my standard order without my asking. 

You made my rainy Friday turn into a sunny one! Thank you. You are clearly as smart and perceptive as you are cute!

Date: 14/09/2017 (Thursday)

Time: 8:30pm onwards

You were wearing Guards singlet and had a black wireless earpiece stuffed. You asked my friend if you could share the bench and asked me if I'm done with my weights but it doesn't seem like it's the weight you were looking for. We saw each other again at the triceps pushdown area.  PM me if you are here, let's gym together next time?

FF ORQ

15 Sep 2017

7pm onwards

You are tanned and tall (about 180?) I seen you a couple of times before and our eyes crossed too. This time round you were with a friend and we had a couple of eye exchanges at the locker room when u were changing into gym attire and I was preparing to go off for my run. Our eyes crossed again later when I finished and was checking out from the counter and you seemed to be just done then with your friend around 8 plus.

hope to know u if u r here!

Edited by jiriki

16th Sept, Saturday, 1ish pm

You were at the arcade, second floor, buying yen. I was outside the money changer and exchanged some eye contact. Then saw you outside arcade. You were on the phone. Then we walked towards the mall when I moved to second floor and you went to basement 1.

You wore a coney island run top. Hope to know you and have coffee tog. 

Guy always in sundown singlet @ cck swimming pool every alternate mornings

Seems like you know the lifeguards there quite well. But you always come to swim for about 1hour and leave so quickly.

Never really had the courage to talk to you but you are really cute! Really wanted to talk you though, hope to get to know you more.

Looks like i won't be seeing you in 1 month as i will be away.

Oh im the guy (sometimes with his friend) in the red and black goggles.

Cant believe i created an account just for this...

CCL MRT LINE

17 Sep 2017

12pm - 12.30pm

You are a tall, middle aged guy. You were sitting opposite me on the train wearing a black polo tee, jeans, grey socks and

trainers. Noticed u midway during the ride when I dropped my attention from my phone to look around. Before you alighted at Serangoon, u kept ur phone and started looking around too. You spoke to the older lady beside you, possibly to inform her that she has reached her stop.

I'm keen to get to know you buddy. PM me here. ;)

Edited by jlin71

I was coming down the escalator at botanic gardens downtown line, you were queuing to go up the escalator. We locked eyes 3 times: i looked at u and u looked back; then u looked away and looked back again; when we were beside each other we turned to each other again simultaneously.

U were quite tanned :D but i was rushing for my prelims and i was in my school uniform but should have sang Call Me Maybe HAHAHA

19 Sep Tuesday 17:00-18:00

EW Line from Cityhall to Simei/Tampines/Pasir Ris 

You were in white Airforce PT kit and black Nike shoes with a black ear stud on the left ear. You have a coloured (dragon?) tattoo across your chest and a (wolf?) tattoo on your back, and about 170cm. You were holding a GNC bottle, a black wallet and a Great Eastern card. You stood right in front of me and was on your phone, but we looked a couple of times at each other. I was the dishevelled looking guy in a dark polo tee, black jeans and backpack.

I never understood the point of making a missed connection post. But you were super fine and I was too shy. Lol. Hit me up if you don't mind being friends.

19 sept Cruise Club 5-6pm

You're the Chinese guy who top me well after telling you I'm flex/T. You mentioned you were there to kill some time before dinner with friends. 

We both really enjoyed the time together and both had sensitive nipples haha. 

After you're done bathing, I said goodbye to you. You really dressed up well

Keep in touch perhaps?

Guest nudetral

Dhoby ghaut

21 September 2017

4.50 pm (??)

You were wearing a blue button up shirt I think. I was wearing a blue jacket, carrying a macbook and a black backpacks We kinda stared at each other and even looked back! Sorry if I had a weird face, you were kinda muttering something under your breath and I got weirded out hahah!

Outside Tanjong Pagar MRT Station on Thursday, 21st Sept 2017, just before 7pm. We came out of the MRT station and i realised you were looking at me. And we kind of looking at each other for a bit, you purposely walk passby me and slowed down then we kept at similar pace.

We were exchanging glance quite a few times.

I was the guy in the maroon shirt n black pants with a grey backpack.

Message me if you are here.

Sorry that I cant recall what you were wearing but I am quite sure you are in long sleeve t shirt and jeans.

Date: 22 September (Friday)

Time: Around 8.15-8.30pm
Venue: SAFRA Toa Payoh

We were glancing at each other multiple times in the shower; you, changing into your SAF-issued PT kit and grey shoes, me changing into my blue T-shirt and khaki-green berms. I walked past you while you were still glancing to the toilets, when I came out you were gone.

I stepped out of the toilet and noticed that you have once again changed out into your swimming trunks, standing along the wall outside the toilets, glancing at me again. I got confused, and with another appointment I had to go.

If you are here, know who I am, and is interested, do hmu?

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)