Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

3 Motorbikers in SengKang Eastway block 258 area called out to me sounding like whether I want to be raw group fucked and I do! I was shy and afraid to walk over to you guys then because I had to rush back because my Aunties were calling me then...

How'd I wish the 3 of you can just take turns and Fuck me Raw then!

Please reply if you read this please and I'm so sorry I ignored you guys then... 

28 sept thur

8pm

100 am FF

hmm you seems to be a new guy getting a orientation with the PT. Wearing white red army singlet and grey/green shoes. short hair , boyish look and left with a brown leather bag with thin round rim specs. 

you seems to be trying to xchange eye eye contact but since later know u are short sighted, maybe thats why have issues with vision when you are working out.

you look familar but oh well wish to know you ? Maybe can train you together ? pm me if you are here and we continue from there? 

Time and date: around 8pm , 1 Oct 2017

We took train from promenade towards harbourfront and we were in the same cabin. I alighted at srgn while you continued your journey. 

You were in blue and white striped polo and green Bermudas, plus a army print sling bag. I was with my friend and was wearing pastel orange and beige Bermudas. 

I think you are cute. And the way you read your Kindle is attractive. Wanna get to know you if you happen to me here. *fingers crossed*  

On 30/09/2017 at 6:30 PM, Deel said:

29 sept 2017

5-6pm

Cruise Club.

Gt fck by a hot Taiwanese top at that timing. Very big n curvy dick. Totally love the way he top me. Cum on my back n left the room. Met at the shower area. We tease n kiss again with ppl arnd. Has a tatoo on his left arm with a girl name start from B.

Wow... bi?

On 26/09/2017 at 10:30 AM, Wilson ang said:

You look so cool and tall, your height around 180 to 190cm. You Working at Bedok interchange singgah Makan 02-10/11. Just want to be Friend with you, are you here?

This morning going there again..... just want to see him lol. Happy morning!!!

Day: Today 2 Oct 2017

Time: 4 plus

This is to the tall (from the length of your... legs... underwater) and buff guy (navy blue trunks) who realised you were swimming in the wrong direction in the continuous lap lane. When I stood beside you, I wasn't really checking you out but waiting for you to swim first. However, you removed your goggles (perhaps to take a look why there was someone standing beside you?). You moved to the non-continuous lap lane after that. Wondering if you are here... 

2 Oct 2017

9.20pm

Open Air Carpark in front of AMK Courts

You were standing near ur Honda and you are probably in your late 40s. I was the passerby whom you glanced at before you hop onto your car and you were using your mobile phone. Inbetween, you beamed the headlight at me for a moment. Shortly after that, you drove off and exited from AMK Ave 6 (If I guess correctly).

2 Oct Mon

10 pm plus

Clarke quay CENTRAL

NE line to harbour front

you are wearing a black drifit tee w black shorts. Short hair and a back pack full to the brim. A muscular and boyish look you are standing around 1.7m. I was beside you At the escalator and eventually stood opposite you while you took a seat. 

i was wearing a light grey tee, stripe shorts and shoe bag. Your shifty eyes gave u away and alight at outram mrt.

Keen to know you ? PM me if you are here? 

4 Oct at around 7 30 @northpoint

I went to eat at suishi tei and this guy was queuing in front of me with his hair combed back and he isbslightly taller than me and then we went in and he sat at the table beside mine and his family is big and he got this cute smile and we did exchange occasional glance with each other but I guess both of is a real equally shy and fuck

You have 1 other brother and 2 older sisterz.i you were eating with your parents too. I I was with my brother and mum. Hit me up of you are here

Where: Yunomori spa

When: 5 oct 8-9pm 

You’re very straight acting. You were wearing black rimmed specs and we were at the jet bath together. You took the towel off from the railings from me and I thanked you. 

we were also in the collagen bath when we exchanged glances. You’re around the 97-100+ number. 

Not sure if you’re from here. If you are, I hope to connect with you.  Pm me please

6 Oct approx 11+pm ~ 7 Oct about 2+am

Taboo club

You're from Malaysia

You initiated to chat with me

I forgot your name

It was your first time at the club

You're in your A&F (?) white w/ black or navy stripe tee

I forgot to get your number

Hope to find you here

(I'm spectacled, in navy black shirt with folded up pants) 

Edited by dr_a89
Add detail

Date: 6 Oct

Time: From 7Pm till around 9Pm

Venue: Yunomori Onsen

Looking for the guy with locker No 5. Saw you cruising a guy at the Soda Pool. When he sit naked on the ledge of the Soda Pool, you keep looking at his dick on and off and later show him your semi hardon.

You wore a yellow Ck brief wearing black shoe and a Holister Shirt.

PM me if you see this.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)