Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

North East Line 21 Oct 2017

Boarded at Dhoby and alighted together in Chinatown

You are wearing white shirt and white shorts with white flip flop. Me and my friend keep staring at you and you did look back. You were watching something. 

We kept looking at each ither until we all alighted at Chinatown. When you walked you still keep turning your head back. 

I was not feeling well then and I needed to do some withdrawl from ATM, thus wasnt able to go with you. 

If you're here, send me a messge. I wanna know you more.

Guest MsiaBoy

7.30pm today (23/10/2017) at Keybox : 

I was getting ready to go off. Our first sight was at my locker near the entrances to go in the rooms.

You are very cute which have similar face with a Clarence Lee. If you are here, do pm me. 

25 oct wednesday

safra mt faber sauna

5pm thereabouts.

I didn't know if you were gay or not but we kept looking at each other. I don't signal people cause i think.. sometimes it's bad cause i don't know if people are gay or stright. Anyway you showered across me and went back into the steam room later. I don't know if that is a signal or what but you really look cute. 

I'm just afraid that you might have considered it antagonistic or what so yeah. Hope you're here

8.45am bus 8 

We boarded on the same bus at Opposite blk 195 and alighted at TPY stn. You were wearing white tee, blue jeans with a black backpack and a pair of red shoe with a blue color watch. We exchange few glance in the bus. I was standing beside you with specs and blue formal shirt. PM me if you are here. Would like to know you but was shy to approach. 

Last attempt

Ice Cold Beer Somerset, 28 oct, 8.30PMish

you were with your friends and you left early around 9 plus. Was with a guy and a girl and played a round of pool. Not sure if I got the signals right but if youre here, drop me a PM?

We met at Yunomori Spa (Bangkok) 2 weeks ago.  You are from Wales and we were together in the steam room.  You thanked me for introducing a whole new experience.  I had to leave in a hurry but would like to reconnect with you.  If you are reading this please send me a private message.

Hugs and smooches.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

bishan swimming complex this morning when the school kids were terrorizing the pool...

you look like in your mid to late 20s? you have broad shoulder and well defined chest, slim fit build. i was swimming in the middle lane. we exchanged a few glances. PM me if you see this

You are the chinese guy who look like malay, working around loyang... you are taller than me and i always see you during lunch hour at hawker centre. You somewhat knew that i always steal some glance at you. So if you're here, chat me up. 

Im the one with the SIA grey shirt...

Edited by FizzleBuzz
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)