Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, kimlo777 said:

We met at Yunomori Spa (Bangkok) 2 weeks ago.  You are from Wales and we were together in the steam room.  You thanked me for introducing a whole new experience.  I had to leave in a hurry but would like to reconnect with you.  If you are reading this please send me a private message.

Hugs and smooches.

Kimlo,

wales? may not be too effective to use this sg bw may not be a good platform to get to him?
if not try a bkk version??

sony , what is so embarrassing?

20 hours ago, Sonydirty88 said:

To the doctor at the 24 hr clinic in tpy... Im the guy with the embarrassing problem at your clinic today.. Just wondering if youre here..

Time: Around 7pm I think, 5th Nov 2017

You were wearing: Green t-shirt, black under armor tights and a black cap.

I was wearing: White t shirt and red berm

I saw you along the aisle seemingly checking on things u wanna buy and then our eyes met. You were stealing glances at me while I was walking over to the aisle. Then you got your things and leaving. When you passby me I am quite sure you were glancing at me multiple times. Hope you are here. Hit me up if you read this

Venue: keybox

Time: 9 plus 

You: wearing a Ivy League singlet and carrying a paddle when leaving.

Never had such an experience in a sauna, you took your time with my ass.  Was very aggressive, rough and deep throughout the session. Yours is not average ok. Love the cuddling and kissing after the session. Well spent two hours.  Was trying to leave the place with you but You dressed up very fast followed by a wink at me and left. Hopefully I can see you again.

11 hours ago, happiboi said:

Venue: JP level 2 toilet

Date: 11/6/2017, around 7 ish

I am at the cubicle beside you, we slowly move our feet together. I left after that. If u see this please PM me.

Haha.  Mke sure its not some uncles or banglas  .... :D

Date: 4 November 2017 (Saturday)
Time: Between 6pm to 8pm (night)
We were standing beside each other at the dark maze and was staring at each other. Your hands came over and grabbed on to my dick and I grabbed on to yours... ... We were fondling and I was on my knees giving you a blowjob, some other guys started touching us... ... After awhile, I decided to leave the dark maze and walked around... ...Surprisingly, you came over to find me and ask me to go into the room. Even though you wanted to fuck me, but there was no lube (and unfortunately, all the room were occupied). So, we had to settle down with a blow job. While we were in the room, you asked me if I was working and I told you I was a student. You told me that you are a working adult around 20+ and you don't come to Keybox often. Before you left keybox, you looked at me and smiled. You were dress in a dark blue/black t shirt and was wearing a burmudas and a black/blue cap. If you are here, pm me yeah :)

IMPORTANT EDIT: I'M POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND. PLS DON'T SPAM ME ASKING IF I WANNA GO KB WITH YOU. THANK YOU. 

Edited by Thom_

Looking for the Grab driver, Kelvin TXX (SXX8600C) who picked me up on 8th November around 9.20pm from LK Rd to Sembawang. We chatted a lot about cars and you told me that u were 30 years old and currently still single. You were previously a banker. Hope you are here and  it would be glad if you're one of us too :D PM me please if u read this post.

Edited by jonathan_blunt
8 minutes ago, Justin Santos said:

To the Malay guy Grab driver who drive a jaguar. You pick me up and my friend in changi terminal 1 to changi village on Nov 04, 2017 around 10pm. We had a good conversation actually. If you are one of us pls pm me :-). 

:clap:

8 November 2017,

Wednesday, 5-6pm?

You were wearing a red(?) shirt. Me a yellow singlet. 

I was preparing to leave the swimming pool at yishun safra, and we exchanged quite a number of glances. Lost you when I went out. PM if you're here :)

8 November 2017

Wednesday, 4-5pm?

I was wearing black swimming trunks, and you were wearing blue swimming trunks. I think it was arena haha.

I was suntanning at yishun safra on the bench when u suddenly sat beside me and faced me. I was quite uncomfortable but my d*ck kind of gotten hard. Don't know if you realised. Was too afraid of saying hi haha.

Pm me if you're here, so we can be friends :)

10/11/17 8:30pm

Was at cruise and we had fun. After that you asked me how old I was. I said 21 and I’m chinese. You said you are 32 and you guessed that I was in NS. After that we left the room and walked down the stairs tgt. Really wanna get to know you. If you’re there leave msg ! 

Edited by Kkklaus

Date: 10 Nov 2017 (Friday)

Time: 7.30PM?

You are a very good looking chub and look quite tanned. When we boarded the train at Jurong East, we looked at each other for a few seconds before you turned away. You sat at the priority seat with a very nice G-Shock watch.

I was standing in front of you with sling bag in white checked shirt.

11 Nov 2017

Singles Day

Around 930pm

Pasir Ris MRT male toilet

You wore glasses, carrying haversack, walked into the toilet, went to the second cubicle, walked in and out, and then disappeared

I was washing spilled drink off the bakery plastic bag and was grabbing toilet paper to wipe the leaking drink from my Starbucks cup

When I was done, you disappeared

11 Nov 730pm at a teochew restaurant at Philip St Raffles Place.

Saw you when I was leaving the restaurant. You in green floral tee and specs were sitting at the table outside the restaurant entrance with your family. I was in cap and a grey tee shirt. Our eyes met briefly and you were supposed to be focusing on a conversation. 

Thought you are kind of cute :)

15 hours ago, Average dude said:

11 Nov 730pm at a teochew restaurant at Philip St Raffles Place.

Saw you when I was leaving the restaurant. You in green floral tee and specs were sitting at the table outside the restaurant entrance with your family. I was in cap and a grey tee shirt. Our eyes met briefly and you were supposed to be focusing on a conversation. 

Thought you are kind of cute :)

Thank u

Long shot...

Today (Sun 12 Nov close to 2pm) at Waterway Point

I showed you the "unofficial smoking point", and we chatted for a while. You said you just signed on to navy.

After smoking 2 sticks, you joined your family.

I thought it wasn't very right to approach you cos your family was there. And also cos it's a very long shot lah.

Anyway if you're here, hit me up in a PM ;)

Hi D,

I am sorry I might have mislead you and lead myself into dangerous territory. I am currently in a manic state: constantly on a high -- emotionally and physically, which you have witnessed ;) sexually insatiable and doing/saying things without regard to consequences.

I have been married for decades -- sparks have fizzled out and I am excited when I see attractive men (eg. you) and even more aroused when I know the attraction is mutual. However I am not sure if this (straying) is the right way to go moving forward. I have yet to figure out how to redefine my relationship.

But lust for you is all I have and want. If I were a cannibalistic cow I would swallow you whole and regurgitate you so I could enjoy your bits and pieces when I feel the need to have you in my mouth.

Till we meet again, dance on air.

G

9 hours ago, Gene T said:

Hi D,

I am sorry I might have mislead you and lead myself into dangerous territory. I am currently in a manic state: constantly on a high -- emotionally and physically, which you have witnessed ;) sexually insatiable and doing/saying things without regard to consequences.

I have been married for decades -- sparks have fizzled out and I am excited when I see attractive men (eg. you) and even more aroused when I know the attraction is mutual. However I am not sure if this (straying) is the right way to go moving forward. I have yet to figure out how to redefine my relationship.

But lust for you is all I have and want. If I were a cannibalistic cow I would swallow you whole and regurgitate you so I could enjoy your bits and pieces when I feel the need to have you in my mouth.

Till we meet again, dance on air.

G

wow. thats some.. description. thats some strong emotions you feel man.

Bus 142 8.35am

I saw you again today we both board bus 142 tgt and heading to tpy mrt. We exchange a few glance and i caught you looking at me. Unfortunately, we are heading to different dirctions in NS line. You were heading to jurong east. You wore a white long sleeves with blue jeans and black shoes, you have a black samsonite blackpack. You are incredibly cute. PM me if you are here, im the guy wearing grey exec with specs. 

To the shirtless chinese guy with the goatee at Tanjong Beach Club -  you were with 2 other dudes at the cabanas and I was at the picnic benches. I kept gazing in your direction and you were too - I was in the grey cap with rounded sunglasses and black tee.

To the guy at Woodlands Swimming Complex.

You were wearing Black Shirt and Black Shorts.

You purposely came to the cubicle in front of me and get changed with the door open while all the other cubicle was empty. 

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)