Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

11月13號 陰
196e 慾望號

又是充滿性幻想的早上 — 很想一頭栽進坐在我旁邊蓄滿短鬚的印籍上班族的腋窩裡,大力吸入他的陽剛味。他三十左右,五官端正,輪廓分明,戴著粗框眼鏡,剪了一頭帥氣的短髮。緊身的粉藍色襯衫將他圓渾的小肚腩印了出來,令人很想撫摸那團肉。深藍色的長褲緊緊的包裹著那雙粗壯的大腿更是誘人陷入遐想,回過神來已經錯過了要下車的站。

如果你有從忙著滑手機的剎那間抬起頭來你一定會注意到我野獸般的眼神和我亞麻布褲檔裡的頭也抬了起來。我想像著我側躺在你身旁,我的臉埋在你毛茸茸的神祕洞裡,享受著雄性獨有的荷爾蒙分泌所散發出來的氣體,一只手輕輕的摸著你的頭髮,另一只手則愛撫你性感的肚腩和臍毛。我用雙腿勾著你的腳,然後我將硬挺的陽具在你健壯的大腿外側摩擦著,令我淫水四溢。

其實就算到了我該下車的那一站我也下不了車 — 一來我沒穿底褲,那話兒硬到我一站起來就會被指猥褻;其次是我想在可以最靠近你而不被指性騷擾的距離回味這一場單方面的性幻邂逅。

望著你下車后遠去的背影心想你有可能像我以前偶遇的幾個印度人,都會流利的中文,所以在這留言給有心人。

上班遲到的原因還真不少。
Edited by Gene T

13 nov mon

830pm

safra MF swimming pool

you are fair tone fit guy 1.7m short hair , wear a square camo like trunks and white wet cap. Doing laps till pool closes. You have a black backpack w black leather shoes. 

hope to befriend you , happen to meet u at urinal and am wearing blue/red trunks. 

5 hours ago, still said:

Date: 14 Nov

Time: 5pm by appointment

Place: amk hub level 3

You: dentist

Me: first time visitor to your clinic and commented you are the first one who goes all the way in.. haha

is the dentist cute?

11 minutes ago, tyan said:

is the dentist cute?

( i know this is out of topic ) wouldn't it be nice/awkward if u told the Dentist, "Last nite i had a nice BlowJob so pls check my mouth cavity for any infection"... what on earth would this Dentist respond if he were gay? 

16 Nov, Clementi bus stop at Clementi MRT
Talk guy Office wear blue shirt around 6PM, you eventually took 106.
caught each others eye a few times, was standing by the bus directory with loads of bags.
hmu?

just trying my luck

TPY swimming complex

around 5.15-6.00pm

you just finished and entered the showers after i did

you were wearing black Andrew Christian brief/bikini swim trunks that really outlined your package

lingered around in the showers for quite awhile

you were around 170+ tall,maybe even 180 and had a nice toned body

you changed into white (almost transparent) 2XIST underwear and left in a turquoise shorts and an army pt singlet, carrying a Under Armour drawstring bag

i was the boy wearing specs in grey shirt and shorts and wearing light blue Andrew Christian underwear and changed into blue arena trunks

not the 1st time we've seen each other at TPY swimming complex and lingered around

To the guy wearing black top with the word Temasek at the back.

We took bus no. 15 on Sunday 19 Nov around 7plus pm. 

We kept glancing at each other. I sat behind you and there was one time you were scrolling pic of guys with hot body. We alighted at the same bus stop in Tampines. 

You kept glancing at me as I look back. Hope to get to know you. 

Date: 21 Nov 2017

We had fun last night. You were wearing specs with red stripes and wandering around at the 3rd level near the open space there. At first we  were looking for room at the 3rd level, but to no available, we move to the 2nd floor where we find room. After the fun, I couldn't get your contact. PM me if you are here...

Date: Monday 20 Nov 2017

Time: 5pm - 6pm

Hi, looking for a guy called Rick (or Ric). You were wearing specs and you played with my buddy and myself at the dark maze. We proceeded to a room at level 2 with another of ur friend. 4 of us played for a while before your friend left. We had a great 3P in the room. But you were too tired to cum as you just gymmed. Went down to find you but you have already left. Do PM me if you are reading this! 

Date : 22/11

time : 9.00pm

Delta swimming pool. I saw you in a cubicle nearby heading in and out several times with your hardon. We exchanged several glances but I was too embarassed to approach and changed quickly.  You Then left wearing black while i wad in blue. 

Wished either one of us made a move earlier. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)