Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

1 minute ago, TampinesThreesome said:

I am looking for Clarence Lee Yong Cheun. I met you once at bugis area and you even help my friends and I take pictures. I really wanted to approach you but my friends were there! Subsequently, I didn't get to contact you in anyway. Please pm me if you are here.. I know you are PLU too :)

Have you tried Facebook or Instagram?

25 Nov around 12.40am?

Road along Junction 9

Hi blue singlet runner, saw you looking at me. Your smile is cute :) 

If you're here, maybe we can be friends and go running together?

I'm the one in a black parka on the ofo bike.

Have a great weekend ahead :)

You alighted from the bus with two elderly woman while I was waiting for the bus. You smile at me and I retuned the smile. While you were walking you turned back to look at me twice.

Place : Serangoon North Community Club

Date : 25 Nov

Time : About 4.30 pm

Like to get to know you. Please PM me if you see this message. Thanks

Date: 27 Nov (Mon)

Time: 6+ pm

Both of us boarded the bus 153 at different time and venue, but we alighted at the same stop. You were wearing a white dri-fit, blue pants with a kickscooter. I was wearing black dri-fit and a black windbreaker. Would love to know you. :)

FF Capital Tower 27/11/17

>6.40 PM RPM class. Specs chinese guy sitting behind the ang moh in class. Would like to know you if u're here. Find you good looking. Hopefully can be your friend. You were doing some chest dumbbell work out with your friends before class.

Bus 985

Around 9+am, you boarded the bus at beautyworld condo area. 

What were you wearing: you were wearing a cap with stripe shirt, you look at me when you board the bus and sat beside me. When i alighted at old police academy we look at each other. 

I was in blue formal with beige pants with a big black bagpack, watching anime.

Hope to know you. Pm me :)

Edited by Pokkadots

When: 11+ this morning (1 Dec 2017)

Where: Katong pool

Who: that bespectacled bald guy with various tatts

What: Today was a case of "I see you you see me". First spotted you spraying suntan lotion when I arrived. About an hour later, you headed to the showers just before I did and you were buck naked (dunno doing what lah). You showered with the door open and I took a peek at you from my cubicle. Then our eyes met as we got changed. Thanks for the brief display of your tool (nice head, btw). Wanted to grab the chance but the freaky man (not 'guy') in black trunks entered the toilet and ruined it. You got a drink from the vending machine and left. As I walked out of the complex, I saw you smoke just across under a tree. Dunno what came over me and I decided to follow you as you made your way home (probably). Too bad you literally vanished into thin air at the connector bend... sigh... a wild goose chase. Well, hope to see you at the pool again. 

4 minutes ago, JLeanFit said:

keybox. 1 Dec 7.45pm

im flex T. You're the 23YO pure T with nice chest. we had fun but sadly we started to smell poop and cleared up. You're cute :)

Wash properly ya you naughty boy~

Kallang Basin Swimming Complex

2 Dec 2017 12+ till about 2

We entered the swimming complex together and we went to the washroom together midway through our swim... Would have entered your cubicle but there was another guy hovering behind us...

You are the very tall pale Chinese guy in square cut trunks, I am the slightly shorter guy in blue trunks... Send me a PM if you are here, would love to meet you again...

3 Dec 2017

Westmall Cathay cinema

Movie: Daddy's home 2

Time: 1220pm

We both are watching the movie alone.  U sat in front of me on my left side. We both wore caps. U were holding a helmet to the cinema. We were exchanging glances b4 the movie starts..

Pm me if u saw this. Love to know you more :pray:

Edited by Ezra81

3 Dec 2017

bus 196. Time:5pm-5.30pm

You depart at the Mountbatten Road. We exchange glance 3 times: when you come up to bus, you sit down, i alight and I am at outsid the bus. 

Just remember we have game (you know it)at Chevron. Let me know if you are here. PM me hope to be Friend with u

Edited by Alan88
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)