Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

13 dec wed

4pm

Safra Toa Payoh

you are about 1.75m tall, lean. wearing a dark blue underarmor with a kettle bell graphic at the back. You ask for back machine on 2nd floor to be shared and I think your smile gave u away. 

you can pm me here , am wearing grey singlet.

Today Thursday,14/12/17.

This morning around 8am, you are a tall guy were wearing maroon shirt, grey pants, black framed spectacles and a big bag pack. You boarded the DTL at King Albert Park then change to Circle Line at Botanic Gardens. I think you alighted at Lorong Chuan? Not too sure cause the train got very crowded. I am the guy wearing grey shirt, black pants with bag pack. We were on the same cabin in DTL but i was in the front cabin on the circle line. You're very cute! 

This afternoon went to Raffles City b2  toilet this daddy wearing red or pink colour shirt jerk off me awhile but got people coming out of toilet but you went off if you here let me know I am the guy wearing 3 quater pants and red shirt I looking for you but you din go back toilet after that msg me if you here I m trying my luck 

*15 November, Friday*
Venue: Bukit Batok MRT station McDonald's
Time: 9.15pm ish? or something

Chinese guy around 18 - mid 20s (I guess) in a white Uniqlo mandarin collar dress shirt and jeans carrying a shoe bag and a protein shake bottle (I think). 

Our eyes met when you boarded at Jurong East and then notice that you were eyeing on me.

Then after you alighted at Bukit Batok, coincidentally we met again at Bukit Batok MRT station McDonald's. Our eyes met several times and yea this time I'm pretty sure you were eyeing one me. Hehe. 

Thought that I find you cute but didn't had the courage to approach. Nonetheless, if you're here... HIT ME UP!

Would like to know you :P

PS: I was the boy in red top and PT shorts. 

Date: 16 Dec 2017

Time: Around 12pm plus Thai time.

Place: Phuket, Patong area BB gun shooting shop

My fren and me saw you two shooting at one of the shop and I decided to give it a try. Notice one of you is wearing a SMU yellow tank top and identified each other from Singapore. Wondering if you guys are here.

20 Dec, 10+pm

Tall guy standing in front of me on the DTL towards BP, subsequently sat down beside me and gave me a poke. Haha. Cheeky boy. Light blue long sleeved shirt, grey pants, clear ear studs on both sides, you were with your friend throughout, he eventually rode home and you went on your way home too - to the block of flats opposite Segar. You probably just ORDed a short while ago and found a job.

Nice casio watch. Click click. ;) 

HMU if you're here. :)

Edited by d15cr33t

Helping my nephew to look for his soul mate. It was the evening of 19 Dec 2017 at 18:19:54. You are the staff at a food store somewhere in Holland V. My nephew called you to order. You gave him a smile for 3.46 seconds. At that moment, my nephew's heart was melted and his mind was among the cloud. If you are here, please reply. My nephew will give you a Q number to meet him. @aedirn@orangejuic

Edited by quantum

Saw you this morning, 21 Dec 2017 outside of AMK MRT station. Raiding Groudon. You were sitting on the ledge beside the bicycle parking area with your shibainu. You were also trying to keep your dog to stay on the ledge so you may raid properly as you have 2 phones with you.

I was the guy in office wear that went sitting beside you and your dog. I guess you felt safe to leave ur dog alone by me and went nearer to the mrt st.

Hope you are here.

12 hours ago, quantum said:

Helping my nephew to look for his soul mate. It was the evening of 19 Dec 2017 at 18:19:54. You are the staff at a food store somewhere in Holland V. My nephew called you to order. You gave him a smile for 3.46 seconds. At that moment, my nephew's heart was melted and his mind was among the cloud. If you are here, please reply. My nephew will give you a Q number to meet him. @aedirn@orangejuic

3.46 sec.....lol

This is a super long shot, but I'll never know if I don't try.

Boarded a BUS NO. 80 yesterday near noon at Clarke Quay Central Mall bus stop in the direction of Bugis. Got off at Hotel Grand Pacific.

You are the super cute (in my opinion hot, hot, hot), young bus driver who's really smiley, friendly and wearing a round black rimmed pair of glasses, with neatly parted hair. Don't know how else to describe you as you are in your uniform.

Buzz me if you're here!  

Edited by ejszaka
typo
On 21/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, quantum said:

Wat no. is it now in d q?

I know this is a long shot but i'll try my luck

Date: 2 years back

Time: lunch time between 11am to 1pm

Place: SHOGUN Chinatown
Met you at the changing area. You were Malaysian in Singapore for a business trip. 

You have a nice round build, not fat, just round, with a nice large upper torso. You had nice nipples and you commented that I lick your nipples better than a girl. 

You turned me on and gave me a good suck, i remember you were very good with the balls. I was too high and came without helping you cum but you were kind to self-jo while I continued licking and sucking your nipples. 

I regret not taking down your number seriously and would love to have the chance to meet you again. 

Saw you twice at tf chevrons - the first time you were training your back with one of the trainers there. Saw you again yesterday and I was leaving just as you were going to take a shower. We kept sort of looking at each other but I'm not sure. If you're here, drop me a message? I'm the guy in the black my protein singlet yesterday

43 minutes ago, Shahid.Cutie83 said:

Sentosa open shower - yesterday evening 7:00pm. Saw this super hot hunk showering in the buff. You approached me and asked me for my shower gel, which i sahred promptly. Trying my luck if you are here. You are super hot and looked sexy nude and wet! Phew!!

Sentosa there always got fit hot hunks....u r lucky...just the 2 of u?

Long shot but I’m gonna try to see if you see this

Date : 1st dec 2017 Friday 

place : Cruise Club

time : about after 3pm

you had really nice hair and quite fit. I went in the dark maze and u quickly followed me. And when u had the chance. U grab me and started to kiss me. U were really cute. We went into a room and we fuck. U had it nice and gentle. We cuddled after and chat. But u wanted more. But u told me that u stayed alone. Anyways I think ur name was Tim or something. But I forgot the line ID u gave. Maybe hopefully u see this. PM pls. You should know who you are. 

Trying my luck.

Date: 21 Dec, around 10pm

Place: North east line toward Punggol

We were standing beside each other on the train up till you got off in Buangkok MRT Station. I’m sure we have exchanged eye contact from the corner of your eyes. You were wearing white singlet and our arms brushed past each other quite frequently in the ride. I was in the light blue office wear. You r muscular and hot (not to mention handsome)!

PM me if you are here? Would like to know you more!

On 21/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, quantum said:

What a nice Uncle to have :)

I guess trying my luck?

Cck swimming complex, 7pm to 7.30

To the chinese guy beside me at jacuzzi..Our feet keep bumping in jacuzzi and then ur feet suddenly crawl into my front..im new into this thats why i dont know what to do..u let me touch ur cock and what i did was to pull down the foreskin and i feel something slimmy (precum?) And then u left eventually..

.i would like to be friend with u..if ur keen..

Date: 22 Dec 2017

Place: Batam Nagoya Hill mall, A&W

Time: ard 9pm

My fren and I were queuing for foods at A&W and you seated at a table beside the cashier while ur fren buying foods. We were checking on u and I think u r checking on us too haha. You are tall and cute,  and wearing red t-shirt. Let’s be fren if you see this ;)

Boon Keng MRT

27 Dec

Around 9:45 PM - 10:00 PM

Specky matured guy.

We alighted at Boon Keng MRT and we glance at each other when I was going up the stairs. Glance again after I tap out and you glance back.

I guess u went to the other exit.

Hope to know you if u're here.

Young chap waiting at the bus stop outside Senja cashew cc today (28 Dec) around 4.40pm, you were wearing Underarmor shoes, with joggers and a grey/black(or navy) tshirt, black sling bag and a cool pair of glasses. I was seated on the bench next to you. You glanced at me twice. PM pls if you see this :) 

Starbucks @ Woodlands MRT on Fri afternoon (Dec 22).

You set up your laptop beside me but your cable was too short.

Seeing you angling your seat while your laptop cable was fully stretched out, I suggested we should switch places. 

You smiled and said if was fine but I still insisted upon the switch because I felt bad and also because my cable was much longer. 

After sometime, I had to leave. I asked if you wouldn't mind helping me unplug my cable from the power outlet that was just under the side of your table. 

I'd feel so awkward if I had to unplug it myself. 

Anyway... I know it's nothing special but I thought you were nice and I hope you're doing well! 

Edited by fallmerees
23 hours ago, valakricious said:

26 December 2017

Bedok Mall

About 8.30PM-9.00PM.

We have eye contact when I'm heading to the escalator while you were queuing with your girl friends at Hai Di Lau. You were wearing white T and jeans, tanned and muscular fit. I was wearing black T and jeans.

We know what happened next :)

HMU if you read this

Make sure ur bf doesn't know u doing all these behind his back. :whistle: unless open ltr then no issue :yuk:

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)