Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

29/12/2017

7.05pm NS line

we board the same train at Raffles place, you sit opposite of me wearing a dark blue long sleeve with jeans and black cap. You have a black backpack as well. You were playing with your black color bracelet on your left hand while We exchange a few glances. I wanted go to you and ask for your number so badly. Saw you peep at me a few times too. You alighted at Somerset. If you see this please PM me, i’m the guy wearing dark blure formal attire with specs. HMU

Today around 3pm at bus 7. You were sitting two rows in front of me at second level deck. We exchange a few glance before u found your seat. Coincidentally, we alight at the same bus stop after Bugis Junction.

I am busy looking at phone for direction and need to answer a call. You keep looking back at me couple of times while we head towards the same direction, there was a sudden downpour and we split at the traffic light. 

I am interested in you and hope to know you more. If you are here, pls pm me.

To the hunky guy with specs using locker 66 at yunomori onsen who left around 4plus,  you made my day by touching me voluntarily in the silk hot bath. :)

Unfortunately, once your friend came, you were not interested to engage a convo with me, when I asked whether you regularly come here.

it was good way to end my 2017 while it lasted i guess :’(

Edited by that93boy
On 1/1/2018 at 12:45 AM, that93boy said:

To the hunky guy with specs using locker 66 at yunomori onsen who left around 4plus,  you made my day by touching me voluntarily in the silk hot bath. :)

Unfortunately, once your friend came, you were not interested to engage a convo with me, when I asked whether you regularly come here.

it was good way to end my 2017 while it lasted i guess :’(

-

Edited by sgcurious

Date: 29th Dec 2017

Time: 2230ish

Place: Operation Dagger

To one of the servers at operation dagger. Youre the not-so-tall one amoungst all of the guys working there. I kept asking you for chocolate pinot noir, but we all know better it isnt available, anyway, I think youre pretty damn cute. 

Here goes for the impossible tryout luck game.

2nd January 2018

12-2pm

Bishan Gymboxx

You were wearing red T-shirt, black short & black spec. You were from a nearby JC around that area (Do not want to mentioned since its for your anonymity), we shared the Barbell Bench Press rack and Seated Machine Chest Press. We had a quick chat, you are a very nice guy. If i'm not mistaken, you smiled at me while you were working out at the machine crossover exercise while i was sitting down waiting for my turn at the ab machine. I was very shy and look away instead, smiled at my phone. 

PM me if you're here, hope to get to know you better and be friends. 

I dunno whether u are the same shift as me but everytime ur within my vicinity, my heart beats louder and am super shy when ur nearly around me. I know i may not be to ur liking or not ur preferences but ur still the apple of my eye. Im afraid if i left the department, even for a week, i will miss u so badly. Haiz..

2 Jan 2018 Tuesday

8.30 pm

TF Novena

Just trying my luck here because I don’t know if you’re AJ... you were wearing the Air Force PT while gymming and your locker was just beside mine (near the mirror dressing area). I was wearing my grey Cin2 thong while you were getting undressed to shower. I saw that you were wearing red briefs while undressing and a blue and patterned havianas slippers. You wore your shorts into the showering area and I saw that you brought a nice blue pair of briefs to change into. When you came out of the shower, you were still wearing the same PT shorts but changed into a red Swissotel vertical marathon t-shirt. You were keeping your Air Force no. 3 uniform and I saw that you’re a 3SG rank. Your bag was maroon in colour - you have good taste. It also has an RSAF and Class of 2015 tag on it. You’re tan with sexy nice pecs and have a really lean torso.

After we left the gym, we crossed paths again at Boost. I realised that I had also ordered the same drink and size as you did! We parted ways...

but...! We crossed paths again at the bus stop and boarded the same bus (131) where I alighted soon after.

i’m just keen to make a friend if you don’t mind :) PM me if you’re here and keen.

Edited by thongboy
1 hour ago, thongboy said:

2 Jan 2018 Tuesday

8.30 pm

TF Novena

Just trying my luck here because I don’t know if you’re AJ... you were wearing the Air Force PT while gymming and your locker was just beside mine (near the mirror dressing area). I was wearing my grey Cin2 thong while you were getting undressed to shower. I saw that you were wearing red briefs while undressing and a blue and patterned havianas slippers. You wore your shorts into the showering area and I saw that you brought a nice blue pair of briefs to change into. When you came out of the shower, you were still wearing the same PT shorts but changed into a red Swissotel vertical marathon t-shirt. You were keeping your Air Force no. 3 uniform and I saw that you’re a 3SG rank. Your bag was maroon in colour - you have good taste. It also has an RSAF and Class of 2015 tag on it. You’re tan with sexy nice pecs and have a really lean torso.

After we left the gym, we crossed paths again at Boost. I realised that I had also ordered the same drink and size as you did! We parted ways...

but...! We crossed paths again at the bus stop and boarded the same bus (131) where I alighted soon after.

i’m just keen to make a friend if you don’t mind :) PM me if you’re here and keen.

aww....looks like it's destiny that your paths will cross again many more times! Good luck!

tumblr_ney41r8VsL1rc13aso2_500.gif.6b4cd0f19156729ba89885c999b5c873.gif

Venue: Serangoon Stadium

Date: 04/01/18

Time: 12pm~ ish

You: Chiang Mai Singlet (i think)

Me: Black track pants / Bare Body

You came over to the fitness corner after your run, did some pull ups and complimented that I have a nice body.

Asked how old are you? Said 33. I said you look good for your age. And you self proclaim that you are "BOYISH". You sure are! damn boy you are soo cute. 

We traded names before spliting ways..

Hope you are here.

Edited by MrSunnySG

NEW POST

4 Jan 2018 Thursday

7.45 pm

TF Novena

You were wearing a blue singlet (Army 3rd Div or RSAF? Can't remember exactly...) and was using the bicep curl machine on the third floor when we exchanged gazes. I was in a white FBT singlet with small blue panels at the shoulder strap area with white Nike compression shorts. You smiled at me and I returned the smile too. I came back to the bicep curl machine again and you were using your phone. When you looked up and saw me, you smiled again and I returned the same.

Afterwards, I was trying to find you but when I was going back to the male changing room, I saw you leaving. We exchanged smiles once more. You were still wearing your PT kit (singlet) and was carrying a white adidas originals (with light blue logo) paper bag while you were leaving the gym.

You are cute and I'm hoping you'd be happy to make a new friend like me. =)

PM me if you see this. :)

Date: Friday, 5 Jan 2018

Time: Around 5 plus pm.

Place: Grabshare Ride from Bedok Resevoir

You boarded the ride at Bedok resrvoir wearing a checked shirt and blue pants. I was the other rider in the car. You seemed to be going for something important as u spent quite some time adjusting ur shoelaces and socks. Not sure if you are PLU. Keen to get to know you better. PM me

To the driver of sbs bus 14, 7408, u boarded around Orchard and dropped off Upper East Coast Road around 1.30. You said hi to me when I boarded and waved to me when I got off. I think you are from China. If you are here, pm me. 

14巴士,7408。我记得以前常常搭到你的巴士。很久没看到你了。今天又见到你。上下车是你都和打招呼。我在乌节路上车,勿洛路下车。你应该是中国人。如果你在这里,和我联络。

Edited by niell84

8 Jan 17 @ 1245pm

Cute bespectacled guy.... perhaps in his 30s.. small build yellow undies if I recall.. you changed into your trunks and walked out of the changing room still wearing your tee.. gave me a few looks as you walked past.

i’m the guy in the black Pump! jock

HMU on line

Finally, I know what's your name today. You were wearing a white shirt and black pants at the meeting today. You are not the most good looking guy I have ever met but I admire you for what you do and how well you do your job. Plus, you look so smart in your office attire. We have only spoken like four times since I met you in early Dec but seeing you, even from a far, brightens up my day. I wish you would smile more when we bump into each other.

tumblr_ney41r8VsL1rc13aso2_500.gif.6b4cd0f19156729ba89885c999b5c873.gif

Date: 8 Jan

Time: around 5-6pm

Looking for one of the male staff at Under Armour Somerset who was working in the evening on 8 Jan. You were wearing a white under armour T-shirt and I remmeber correctly you also wore spectacles. I'm the tall guy in white three quarter sleeve tshirt who came in, you smiled and greeted me, I picked out two shirts and asked you where the fitting room was and you showed me to it. I didn't end up getting anything so you asked how was it and I said i didn't like the fit and you smiled again. You're really cute and have a nice body. Hit me up if you read this. 

13 hours ago, Atze1091 said:

Date: 8 Jan

Time: around 5-6pm

Looking for one of the male staff at Under Armour Somerset who was working in the evening on 8 Jan. You were wearing a white under armour T-shirt and I remmeber correctly you also wore spectacles. I'm the tall guy in white three quarter sleeve tshirt who came in, you smiled and greeted me, I picked out two shirts and asked you where the fitting room was and you showed me to it. I didn't end up getting anything so you asked how was it and I said i didn't like the fit and you smiled again. You're really cute and have a nice body. Hit me up if you read this. 

Yup definitely the best out of the 3 or 4 staff on duty during that time frame

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)