Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

10 Jan Wed @ Yunomori Onsen

Around 5PM

You were the tall tanned handsome guy, we made several eye contact. You dipped on the bubble pool and sat quite near to me. I was very shy to initiate a conversation, in the end you left with the spectacle guy. Would like to be friend with you if you happen to see this.

Edited by Crustychest
Guest 72%dark

You guys do realize that someone who works in customer service will often encounter many many people in a single day and will generally be expected to smile and be nice (or at least polite) to those people? Therefore in such a context, the fact that someone smiled and spoke nicely to you doesn’t necessarily mean he was interested in you; he may have just been doing his job. Furthermore, by virtue of meeting many people in a day, you may not have made much of an impression on him unless you really stood out in some way or had some significant interaction with him (something beyond the routine in that particular context).

I don’t mean to discourage anyone, just pointing out that some of the ads I read here seem less likely to succeed because the situations they describe don’t give compelling reasons to suggest that the person being sought was interested in making a personal connection in the first place.

A missed connection ad isn’t meant to be a “hey I think you’re cute, HMU” kinda thing, more like a “we made some kind of connection and I’m pretty sure there’s mutual interest but for some reason I didn’t get your contact info so can we get in touch here”.

Saw you earlier on a void deck around noon time. i think it was 1pm or so.

It was at block 587 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3. We pass by each other near the lift area.

You were wearing a black t shirt n black short, seems that you are heading to jog or something. You were also wearing black ear studs on both ears.

I was the guy in red t shirt n black berm.

HMU if you are here

Saw a fair muscle tone guy in his 20s at keybox 2 days ago on sun 14 Jan around 11:00 to 11:30pm. A number of people wish to touch you but you hesitate. This also happens in the steam room too where a number of them look at you without any actions. You dun seem friendly perhaps you might be shy?? but I would like give it a try if you keen to meet. Not so sure if you are into being applied oil all over your bod, massage and then edged again and again while I see your muscled toned body etching and enduring. Pm me if you are the person and you would like to try it out. We can also go jogging topless, then do force workouts to push the muscles to their limits; endurance muscle building exercise - work out a great sweat only if you are keen.

Edited by seewai
On 09/01/2018 at 10:43 AM, Atze1091 said:

Date: 8 Jan

Time: around 5-6pm

Looking for one of the male staff at Under Armour Somerset who was working in the evening on 8 Jan. You were wearing a white under armour T-shirt and I remmeber correctly you also wore spectacles. I'm the tall guy in white three quarter sleeve tshirt who came in, you smiled and greeted me, I picked out two shirts and asked you where the fitting room was and you showed me to it. I didn't end up getting anything so you asked how was it and I said i didn't like the fit and you smiled again. You're really cute and have a nice body. Hit me up if you read this. 

Saw a cute staff at the same place, wearing a cap without spectacles. Really hope can know him. ;)

We were on the same NEL train at around 10+pm yesterday, 19 Jan 2018. I was seated and you were standing right in front of me with your friend. You were wearing a blue/black polo tee, blue jeans, brown belt and a brown boat shoes well polished. You were holding on to your wallet and phone. Throughout the ride, you like to hold on to the hanging straps with both your hands. We both alighted at PP station, I went to the washroom and you were behind me. There were 3 urinals, the most right was occupied. I used the most left and surprisingly, you used the middle one. Nothing happened, and I am glad that it didn't. After that, you went off with your friends towards the condo area. 

I find you quite interesting, if you happen to be here, do drop me a msg. 

Thanks.

Date: 22 Jan 2018, Monday

Time: around 12 noon

Location: SGH, walkway out of Blk 3/4 towards the way away from Academic/SNEC direction the the fork junction.

You are a handsome young m guy smartly dressed in blue/white (checkered/patterned?) formal long sleeve shirt with rolled up sleeves, grey pants, brown belt and shoes, and had a really nice and striking black and yellow-striped socks. Lean built and of a nice height.

We first crossed paths and made eye contact when I exited the clinic opposite ARC (Blk3?) and you smiled at me. Your smile got me stunned with delight and amazement but I was too shy to react aptly. You then proceeded to walk towards the walkway, probably for lunch?

I caught up with you shortly after as I tried to navigate my way towards SNEC/Academia. At the fork junction, I got appeared lost and you approached me to ask if I needed any help for directions. You look stunning and your voice is charming. I asked if you could point me towards the Academia.

I was wearing a red Spider-Man Marvel tee with blue shorts. I’m not sure if you’re here, but I’d be very keen to make a friend of yours. :)

Please PM me if you’re here and see this.

Many thanks!

Edited by thongboy

22 Jan 2018

230pm

True Fitness Suntec

Would like to connect with the tall, muscular and good looking guy in the VIP locker room with me. We were both changing to office attire. You were wearing white long sleeves, blue pants and brown shoes. You know who I am. There is no one else there. Sorry for not reciprocating. I was in a hurry for an urgent meeting. We made an eye contact and smiled each other before you left. Please PM me. Thanks! 

PS: Wanted to ask if you hear someone moaning in the shower cubicles earlier.

K i suck at looking for signals so this tall dude in blue top on 179 sitting next to me and when we alight at pioneer you kept turning back as if to see im following you but when i realised you head to queue to top up card instead of the toilet (which is just next to the top up station) i u-turned back to the gantry area.

If you're here, pm me so next time you can top me instead. Or just chat lol.

Abt 7.45pm Blk 15X Yung Loh

You are a cute twink with those baggy pants, who took the same lift as me. As i was about to leave the lift, our eyes met and you greeted "Have a nice day". That is the most sweetest thing a stranger would say to me and i really adore you. And if your here, hit me up, i wanna treat u for ur super kindness.

Tall fair Chinese guy with maybe some Caucasian blood in fitness first westgate steam room on 29 jan around 7.30pm. You were doing stretching while wearing ff black shorts. You have the body of a Greek god! I just want to worship every inch of you! You're ripped and muscled everywhere to just the right degree, athletic but not bulky, broad shoulders and narrow waist, your v-taper was breathtaking and when you were stretching, the contours of your muscled body was just amazing. Your legs were not lagging behind either, they are long and well muscled. And that tight perky butt! Even the best male physiques that can be googled online are at most on par with you, and you probably have a better complexion. You are simply perfection to me... Pm me if you see this, please.

We talked on grindr but my app's gone wonky with messages. Think you might have blocked me or something (of course, you might think that I've ghosted on you) but was actually waiting for your reply at the place. Restarted the app but i forgot my password and didnt get the link via email. Im so sorry for the events that had transpired today and by no means was i there to ghost on you.

I dont think you're on here but doesnt hurt to try.

My grindr's username is peachybutt.

Created a new account so there's no way to reconnect via grindr unless there's a chance where we see each other.

Edited by Fox92

9.30 pm

Blk 25 new upper Changi road convenient store

to the Malay guy standing in front of me waiting for the counter , I find you very hot in that army uniform. idk if you were signaling me or not but you kept making eye contact and staying behind while I was paying. if you are here do contact me maybe we can work something out ;) 

On 1/31/2018 at 8:38 AM, InBishan said:

To the cute couple in black tee who I met and spoke to near outside of Braddell mrt station on Monday night (29 Jan)close to midnight, hope to know both of you. I am in black tee too.

Has been trying to locate them :-) If there is any kind soul in Braddell has seen them before, please PM me. The couple - 1 Malaysian and 1 Singaporean :-)

Date: 30-Jan

Time : 9.30-10.30pm

Venue: Fort Road cp

me: In brown horizontal strip long sleeves shirts and blue pants. 

you: Wear a cap, exercise attire with tights and bespectacled. 

I’m with another guy then u come over. The other guy left and u were feeling me all over and unbutton my shirts and working on my erected nipples. U ask me if I am top/btm. I replied top and u r flex top. But u proceed to suck me. Unfortunately I was super horny cos I have no cum for a week, so u didn’t suck long and i can’t control but to cum. U help me jerk off.  I feel really comfortable with u. Hope we can meet again. 

On 26/04/2017 at 7:15 PM, aldente said:

You were the hot hunky pinoy in orange with the nice big dick. Clementi mall. Do drop me a message if you wanna keep in touch.

Wow. Lucky u to get his big dick. Im sure its juicy :clap:

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)